Mayo Clinic Rochester reviews

Tel: +1-507-255-5123
mayoinfo@mayoclinic.com

genes89
10/9/17

AN excellent source for anyone looking for information on health issues, medications, options and more.
Use it regularly.

innov11
9/11/17

Wow, what a terrible experience. I saw Dr. Michael Feinstein at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona. He looks like hes 80 years old. Im not kidding. I would think with a lot of experience. He sent me downstairs for lots of blood tests. He got the results and a week later had me back for lots more blood tests. So, I finally get the phone call from his assistant who doesnt leave her name stating, Stop taking the Synthroid. Theres only one problem with that. I am 60 years old and have never taken Synthroid. So I call them and leave a message. They return the call again without name and say they made a mistake, Stop taking Crestor. Ive never taken Crestor either. I never go back or call back again. Then, I get the bills. SEE THE ATTACHED. This goes on for over a year. I dont owe anything but I better pay it by tomorrow or else! In July, I get on a three way call with my insurance company and Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic finally says all set, youre all paid up, no more bills. Then, three months later I get another bill. What a bunch of clowns? I could have gotten treated badly like this anywhere. Why go to the Mayo clinic?

Tip for consumers: Try somewhere else.

debbief25
11/30/15

This site is very good for medical information so that one can be informed when going to the doctor.

Questions? Get answers from the Mayo Clinic Rochester staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mayo Clinic Rochester