Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

maryanno4
2/21/18

I was surprised that I was double billed for the 5 dollar fee in the website. Called them and was told I did not read the small print. Watch your back account folks

jonathanc113
2/18/18

I contacted them with a printer problem I was having and, even though there was no apparent solution to my problem (the printer was old and in need of replacement), the response was great and the technician tried, really tried, to help me with my problem. But replacing the printer is more cost effective than taking it to a store (warranty expired) and having the problem fixed, if it can be fixed.

maureenem
2/18/18

I was so stressed out about continuous phone calls stating I owed money to the IRS. The whole thing seemed like a scam but owing IRS is so scary to us senior, that goodness they assured me it was a scam before I sent any money

laurab320
2/18/18

Reasonable, effective and timely. I would use them again. Sometimes you just have a quick question and cant wait weeks for an expensive appointment just for that.

valeriea37
2/15/18

Had my ford truck in the shop twice & they couldnt replicate the serious problem I was having so no fix. Had to be raining or snowing and it wasnt doing either. After discussing the problems & symptoms with a ford mechanic he was able to tell me exactly what the problem was and where to look. Called my dealer & told the tech AND I had all the specifics in writing. Done. I will use Just Answers again and I will recommend it to others. It was fast, reasonable & had I not done this I would have ended up in a wreck when it rained next time. Now I am well informed!!! Extremely happy.

williamf151
2/15/18

I was very pleased with the information provided and the way the lawyer answered my questions at least i know how to approach my situation better

barbaram243
2/15/18

Nisha was very empathetic, clear and concise with advice! She addressed all the concerns I had with clarity; would definitely use again!

andrewr155
2/14/18

Had a concerning medical question.
Received an answer and full consult on my issue within 20 minutes.

Great resource. Accomplished, timely and so helpful.

Would highly recommend.
Dr. Subbanna just excellent!

mn90
2/14/18

I was quite pleased with the time an the attention given to me for my questions. I ended up choosing to speak to a VET via phone call. I believe the price was $26. I felt she listened to my concerns and problems I am seeing with my Havanese dog. I believe she gave me good advice on which I will discuss with my VET on our next appointment. It was well worth the cost as my vet charges $85 per visit and I know have logical questions and possible solutions to go over my VET with and HOPEFULLY we will find the correct solution for my pups continuously under the chin scratching and head shaking.

mikew297
2/13/18

The tech was able to decode dtc messages and was completely right! Took the truck into the dealership and they said my transmission was low on oil?????
The tech called it right to make along story short and it was
a crankcase oil sending unit.

neilj34
2/13/18

Our problem was completely taken care of, Aitizaz was able to fix our website, super professional with a tremendous understanding of our issues. I would only use him in the future!

geralds77
2/13/18

The Dr. got back to me very fast. He was able to send me to the proper local resource in a timely manner. Thanks for the help

tomf120
1/26/18

These people will promise to only take $5 but will take a lot more with permission or warning. Scam artists.

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hello Tom,

I'm sorry to hear about the payment confusion that you experienced in using the site. The value of your question is presented to you prior to entering any billing information, on the payment page. Also, a receipt email is sent out as soon as you authorize the payment and the value of all questions is also available to each customer through the Order History page.

We'd be happy to look into your account to resolve any outstanding concerns that you might have. We'll reach out to you privately here to gather some necessary account information but you can also reach out to our Customer Care team directly at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721

Please reach out to us if you need anything further and we're happy to help.

Regards,
JustAnswer Customer Care
michaelw419
1/24/18

I found the expert to be proficient, knowledgeable and courteous. Than you so much for resolving my problem; you saved me a good deal of time and anxiety.

julieh188
1/24/18

My dog was vomiting all night long and when I spoke to the vet he gave me detailed information and instructions on what to do. Luckily my dog responded very well and is doing fine now thanks to the quick response time and not having to transport him to a vet's office. We're new in the area and do not have a vet lined up yet so it might have been very difficult to get him in to even see a vet immediately.

johnd944
1/24/18

My first paid answer was a great test of this system. The first expert got me closer to my answer and then he was able to open my question to other experts. Another guy picked up the dialog and send me the spec sheets needed to find the hidden relay and fuse. Well worth the small fee, to save me hours of grief.

michaelb640
1/24/18

My 9-month old puppy at a bunch of Tootsie Rolls (Midgees). I Googled my situation and found JustAnswer. Typed in my question, paid a small fee, got an answer very quickly from a veterinarian with 20 years of experience . . . and that was it. I followed her instructions and everything is fine now. I love this site!

mitchc23
1/24/18

My first experience was good: Quick response, informative regarding next steps. Only reason for 4 vs. 5 stars: First experience; don't know if further services will be needed and how good they may be.

janef75
1/9/18

We contacted JustAnswer with a auto question, my husband had already done everything our JA mechanic suggested so it required an actual 'brick & mortar' business to repair the vehicle. I had paid for the service less than 24 hours before, called and told them unfortunately nothing was of assistance, and in less than 5minutes a refund confirmation from my PayPal account came thru. They mean what they say, "100% Satifaction guaranteed" very impressed wouldn't hesitate calling them for one of their other experts. Thanks

pamd45
1/9/18

My 12 pound schnoodle, Rudy, ate a bunch of multivitamins on a Sunday afternoon, and he started vomiting about an hour later. He was trembling and vomiting, and I was terrified. I knew I could take him to the emergency vet, but it would likely be several hundred dollars, and having just come through Christmas I am really short on funds. The online vet (Dr. Altman) was super helpful, and told me just what to do and what I needed to know. She even answered several more questions in a chat format, back and forth, which was mostly to alleviate my anxiety. I was SO THANKFUL to find this service! I followed Dr. Altman's advice exactly and Rudy was fully recovered within a day.

jamesb631
1/8/18

I asked for the phone option - Mike was mechanic I talked to - we spent about an hour walking through debug of an electrical problem that prevented a 2012 Ford F150 from starting - not a trivial problem to solve. Mike walked me through a number of testes and debug procedures - isolated to a $15 relay in the end. Saved me a tow and shop fee. Very satisfied!

albertar3
1/8/18

He was very helpful and wanted follow-up the next day when I could get help sending pics. It turned out to be unnecessary as my friend was able to get the remote closed captioning working. His help was greatly appreciated.

everettm22
1/8/18

Very good.got good answers fast..I would recommend it to anyone.,who needs to know something that might help them.

robertv84
1/8/18

I needed to know what I would have to do when my boss crashed a car that was rented in my name if the car rental agency sued me. I got that answer. Fortunately, my boss saw to it that his insurance would cover the cost of the crash.

douglass58
1/8/18

Roger completely answered my tax question, saving me the trouble of getting it answered with the IRS on the phone or in person.

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Betsy, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're terribly sorry to hear that you feel that way but we are happy to help. There are two ways for you to cancel your membership: 1. You can send an email to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive an email with a response back within 4 hours. 2. Once you have logged in, you can opt out of the Membership yourself from the My Account tab at the top of the page. Click on the membership menu on the left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance though and we are happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello We, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian. You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site. You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours. Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello John, Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this. the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you. If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Siiyaa, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Regards,

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Also whoever wrote the f- word should be respectful of the people reading this site jabber and reviews section. Perhaps it was a mistake to write that word in here in which case an apology would be proper. JK

By Joe K., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Frank, Thanks for being a customer! If you want to come back to ask more questions there are a couple of ways that you can do that. You can navigate to www.justanswer.com and log into your account using the login link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. If you are automatically logged in, you can just click on "Ask a Question" which will also be in the upper right-hand corner. You can also click on the call to action button, or the link back to the site, that should be featured in any of the notification or marketing emails that you may have received. If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions about your account, shoot us an email at support@justanswer.com or give us a call at 1-800-509-5721 and we're happy to help you get the most out of your experience on JustAnswer. Sincerely, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Bruce, Thank you for reaching out to us with this question about your TV. We have technicians standing by ready to help troubleshoot the issue. Please visit our home page to register an account and post your question: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified electronics Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Care team by email at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

3 Photos for JustAnswer