Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

dejounb
2/2/19

worth every penny i do my own work and run into problems sometimes and it is good to have some wisdom in my corner i remember when i would ask around and it was not always dependable i have manuals that help but sometimes leave me asking questions u got a customer for life

pamelap174
2/2/19

I received an estimate for my car that I felt was inaccurate after doing the online research. I spoke to the tech and he gave me incredibly accurate information about my car as I was being ripped off by the dealership with flat out lies. I felt really good about it. $5.00 was way too little so I will probably stay with the membership for a while.

mayras13
2/2/19

I have nummular eczema and didn't know to take an antihistame to control the itching. I started the night before I check with JustAnswer. This dermatologist told me to continue doing this, because it will help from the inside.

bernsm1
2/2/19

Had a persistent problem that took a few tries to resolve but there is no way I could have done it alone. I was about to buy a new computer.

tonyw180
2/2/19

Told me exactly what i needed to know. I learned quite a bit. I will use this site again if needed. Thank you!

tomb606
2/2/19

I wanted to know if my 270K + car would "survive" the change from a 5-speed to a 6-speed transmission.. I did not even want to drive the thing because of the relocated clutch guides. Mechanic helped me right away so I "write away" today to thank them. Even better gas mileage.

annr172
2/2/19

Sadly, the traditionally trained veterinarians I have contacted do not have nutritional and homeopathic expertise which I feel in my heart to be the best paths to follow to eliminate the severe itching of my newly adopted rescue golden retriever. Pharmacueuticals have been the only recommendations given me but have proved to worsen her condition because of adverse reactions to those medicines. I was guided (searching online) to JustAnswer and received the most concise, knowledgeable recommendations! I am so very grateful to Dr. Scott!

tammyh201
2/2/19

My son recently had an irregular ECG and Ultrasound of his heart. I was very anxious and wanted more information than our Dr would give me while we wait on an MRI. Dr Mo was very helpful and answered my questions in detail - He reviewed the ECG results with me and gave me information to be prepared for our next cardiologist appointment. It is awesome to be able to get information in this manner. Truly thankful and will use them again as needed.

josepho93
2/2/19

Awesome business I never realized that there's something like this. Brilliant mind. A lot of people will be benefiting from this. Keep up the good work folks.

tb209
1/31/19

I received appraisals from 2 different experts for 2 different pieces of furniture and they both were outstanding in their timeliness and responses.

annef110
1/31/19

Was skeptical as they say that for $5. You can have an issue addressed. But then the next step they want $39.00, then down to $31.00. Still felt I was being scammed. Finally down to $19. So I bit.Uran the tech guy was able to go on remotely and fix what turned out to be a complicated deep in the computer issue. It took quite awhile but I was grateful to get my program up and running. I could see it was a problem and when he thought it was easily fixed I communicated that I had gotten that far with it then it failed. So he saw this through as it did fail after he first got it going. Finally pulled it together. Worth the money.

michaell983
1/31/19

Thank you so much for your help!! You definitely saved the day ;-) You were easy to work with, knowledgeable, you know Win 10 and I would be dead without you!!

cloviss11
1/31/19

The information received was good it answered my question and the link gave me additional information on the subject

michaelb1678
1/31/19

Our old wireless phone handset died, so I thought I needed to try to find a replacement, hopefully without having to replace the whole system. Our electronics consultant was careful, asking good questions, and said we needed a new battery. That totally fixed the problem, with less expense and headache than what I was expecting. Thanks!

connorg23
1/31/19

Roy helped me fix my 4x4 on my Chevy had all the schematics and wiring diagrams and answered all my questions! Great guy

billjettaa
1/31/19

Every time I use just answer I get a very quick and accurate response. I have never been disappointed.

garyh487
1/31/19

SAVES YOU TIME MONEY AND INCONVENIENCE OF HAVING TO SEE AND PAY EXHORBITANT FEES TO A PROFESSIONAL OFFICE

bethf78
1/31/19

I was having blue tooth issues with my Kia Soul. Cameron told me what to do. I did and it worked! WoW! How wonderful to get help without driving my car 40 miles to a dealership and miss work to do that! He was very nice and knew his stuff! Thank you Cameron!

mikel603
1/31/19

I neeed some appraisals on artwork I purchased and I found out about the Just Ask Me site. The appraiser, Nora, that assisted me was very helpful and got back to me in a very timely manner.

kimw376
1/31/19

Having tried to find the resource in my region to acquire a Enduring Power of Attorney I was advised to try the JustAnswer website & I thought why not? Very quickly i had the answer i was looking for & now feel i can avoid wasting anymore valuable time & just get done what is imperative to my family right now!

renew29
1/31/19

Through Rahul's expert computer skills he was able to rectify a problem I had with my WD Passport . This exterior hard drive could not be accessed because it was locked up. Rahul was able to unlock my WD passport and get it running as normal without loosing any of my backed up data. He is a treasure and I truly appreciate his help.

josephl286
Joseph l.
1/31/19

A very fast response and very direct. Easy to operate web page and send related documents. Phone contact is very important part of the process and easily made available.

thomasp299
1/31/19

The answer was quick and easy to understand. Most law questions are answered with no regard for regular people being able to understand them. In this case no "lawyer" terms were used and it was simple to understand and included references.

mariaa330
1/31/19

Olivia Kent helped me with my son's landlord problem. And told me what was and was not a valid complaint.

petery52
1/31/19

I received paperwork from the court regarding a five year old civil case in which I am a defendant. I decided to ask a couple of simple questions regarding my case that did not require the usual $250 attorney retainer fee. I received a detailed answer in about five minutes and was pleased with the detail. I then had another question that I preferred to speak with a live person. I was called back within about ten minutes and spent about twenty minutes on the phone with one of their people, (not sure if it was a paralegal or an attorney) but the conversation was in depth and specific regarding my question. The call did cost an additional $59 however it was worth every penny as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Betsy, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're terribly sorry to hear that you feel that way but we are happy to help. There are two ways for you to cancel your membership: 1. You can send an email to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive an email with a response back within 4 hours. 2. Once you have logged in, you can opt out of the Membership yourself from the My Account tab at the top of the page. Click on the membership menu on the left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance though and we are happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello We, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian. You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site. You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours. Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello John, Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this. the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you. If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Siiyaa, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Regards,

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hi Mary, You can cancel form the My Account page if you are logged into your account. If you are having trouble finding the option or navigating the site. just give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-509-5721 or send us a note at support@justanswer.com Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Bob, Thanks for reaching out with this question. Yes, that is correct :) From the comfort of your home you can communicate with verified Experts in about a dozen different fields, 24 hours a day. If you're on the go, you can also use the mobile application to post a question and you'll typically receive a response within minutes. All for one low monthly fee. Please feel free to visit the site at www.justanswer.com and check out our $5.00 free trial. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello George, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and for your interest in becoming a member. Membership pricing varies and each customer is presented with a customized option based on their needs. The membership is available to you once you post your first question and typically varies between $30 and $60 per month. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with and I would be happy to help. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

18 Photos for JustAnswer