Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

romainl16
7/14/19

So far the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I have never posted a bad review in my life. But JustAnswer is that one scamming company that's taken me there. I'm completely disgusted with this company and would advise anyone who reads this to not use.
I had paid $5 to have one question answered, this was an offer on their website. I got answer from a professional and was billed $5 immediately, as expected. A whole month later, I see new charge on my account, they took $46 out of my account without notifications! I immediately called as I was horrified. I was told that this was a membership fee that was coming with the $5 question I had asked a month prior. What?!? At no point they clearly stated I would also be enrolling in such scam. They're offering you the opportunity to pay for a one time question at $5 but on top of that you're paying a secret membership? it makes no sense! Anyone with a brain would then pay for the membership alone and ask as many questions as they'd like. I spent 20 minutes over the phone with the supervisor who was very determined to hold on my $46 as if her life depended on it. They made me want to vomit. They stole my money and never sent me a heads up either.
Gross company, do not recommend. You will be met with nasty surprises like this one.

cleitonc
7/12/19

I contacted them to ask questions about that form 843, a subject that almost NOBODY knows, but they answer my questions and I could finish and send the form to the IRS! Thank you, JustAnswer!!!

anitag82
7/11/19

I reached out to find out what I needed to do to get of debt collectors who harassed me unlawfully, while I don't even owe anyone any money.
The response from Charlene Vorster was immediately, and she explained how these sharks work and what I needed to do. I am very satisfied after getting her answers and explanations and the calmness I got from reading her answers, brought me so much peace in my heart that I was doing the right thing. I would highly recommend people to use this site, quick, professional and on point advise.

carolyng186
7/11/19

I was fortunate in speaking to a courteous and friendly man who had great knowledge regarding my problem. Unfortunately he wasn't able to help me, but he did give me peace of mind and the understanding I needed to put my problem to rest. Thank you, Leon.

jamesm1864
7/11/19

In a matter of minutes my mechanic had solved my problem, cost $0.17 will use Just Answer again. Not too soon I hope.

markg672
7/10/19

Very good answer and also very intelligent, hooked up with my computer and fixed my programming issue.

danielh665
7/10/19

The tech, I think was Nathan, was very helpful and gave me a quick response to my questions. He was honest and led me to pursue the purchase of a new TV instead of trying to fix my old one.

douglash221
7/10/19

I needed an answer to a business question and came across the website upon Googling the issue I encountered. Easy, fast, efficient and accurate! I would not hesitate to use it again.

alexandreb43
7/10/19

I am very glad that your service is international. I'm from Ukraine, came across your site by accident and got very quickly the information I need. Thank you!

nataliyaa2
7/10/19

I am happy with JustAnswer service. The answer was quickly, informative, professional, and full. Thank you a lot?

davidm2079
7/10/19

This guy was spot on and had a plethora of information and really helped talk me through the issues!

paulb1165
7/10/19

The details of how to sign off on an Executor's role were unknown to me. I had some doubts and fears. Was I about to sign away some important rights? As a beneficiary of my father's WIll, I raised three questions of detail and back came the answer within a few hours: everything I read in my document was part of the standard sign-off procedure. My worries evaporated! I was able to sign the document with my fears under control. Thank you for the clarity and security -- much appreciated!

annf150
7/10/19

Received a reply from a lawyer regarding an offer received that a company will not honor. Have contacted the Attorney Generals office as directed and waiting on a reply.

cecild13
7/10/19

i needed a service manual for my Veracruz, but because they didn't sell enough of them the manual writers didn't make one for it. So I got hold of JustAnswer and they gave me a couple resources and one of them was a hit. Thanks! I just don't care to pay so much for the service since I don't use it very much. That's why only 4 stars.

alisonm126
7/10/19

I reached out with the issue I was having with my dog and they were quick to respond giving me an idea of what was wrong and how to approach it and what to do next. I appreciated the help. They were quick, response time was awesome.

williamt406
7/10/19

The advice offered was inline as I expected and pointed me in the direction I believe is correct, tho I opted to take truck to a respectable repair shop ( it is a time constraint issue) , I do my own repairs if feasible but I manage my finances reasonabley well . Or as I said to the shop manager " I try to know enough to know I don't know enough "lol

cf165
7/10/19

This really helped out w our cat, we weren't sure how serious his symptoms were but this cleared everything up and we were able to get him to a vet. He is doing much better now

johnniec24
7/10/19

The Ford Mechanic was very helpful, and was able to help me diagnose my problem. Blower is back up and keeping me cool.

annettep46
7/10/19

I'd thoroughly recommend this site and Dr Bruce the vet. Very fast and friendly response. My pug pup Obie ate my Samsung Note stylus. As it was early Sunday morning here in Perth, Australia and the local vet was not yet open Dr Bruce advised me to watch and wait
for any signs of vomiting or distress. Very reassuring as I was very worried.
All went well and the parts of the stylus passed through Obie no problem.
Thank you Dr Bruce, much appreciated.

ds521
7/10/19

LEON, Asked many questions & advised me correctly.
I wouldn't take the opportunity to pay extra for a phone conversation, however, he was still prompt with his reply's & that was all,I needed.

johng1521
7/10/19

The technician went through all of my troubleshooting with me. Because of his experience he knew how the oil tank was wired versus what was in my book. Jumpered the leads, alarm stopped. Ordering new tank. Will definitely use this service again

betsyb50
7/10/19

I had despaired of ever finding a very important address. Michael, the librarian, somehow
unearthed it for me and I am very, very grateful.

nancym577
7/10/19

I was in a panic at my cottage because I was alone and my washing machine was threatening to flood the whole place. I couldn't go to sleep without figuring out what was wrong. Austin helped me through it calmly and professionally. I was so grateful. I was able to shut the water off and sleep through the night. Thank you, Austin!

justicef4
7/9/19

To protect my instrest ...but also acknowledge the fact I want to learn also provide assistance to the public...

harmonyc3
6/25/19

Doctor didn't even read what i told the main chat agent... Was obvious he had no clue about my symptoms and he rushed me out with a 100% wrong diagnosis. Just sent it and ended chat. I was shocked at how bad the service was! I rarely take time to leave a review unless for exceptional service but this was sooo bad that I had to. So shocked at how little this doctor tried and how quick he rushed me out and ended session.

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hello Harmony,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We definitely want to look into the experience that you had on the site and we're happy to talk to the Doctor that responded to you if needed.

Please reply to our private message here or reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us link on the homepage and we're happy to help.

Regards,
JustAnswer Customer Care

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. We're sorry to hear that you want to turn off your membership feature. In order to cancel your membership, you may do so by logging in to your JustAnswer account. Then, click the Edit link in the Account information panel on the left side of the page. On the Edit Your Membership page, next to Membership Status, you should see ON and OFF buttons for your membership, make sure the OFF button is selected and click Save Settings. Once you have followed the steps above, your membership will be turned off. You will continue to have the benefits of the membership until the end of the billing cycle, at which time your account with switch back to Pay-Per-Question status. If you need any help in doing this, or with any other questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Care at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Betsy, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're terribly sorry to hear that you feel that way but we are happy to help. There are two ways for you to cancel your membership: 1. You can send an email to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive an email with a response back within 4 hours. 2. Once you have logged in, you can opt out of the Membership yourself from the My Account tab at the top of the page. Click on the membership menu on the left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance though and we are happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello We, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian. You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site. You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours. Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello John, Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this. the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you. If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Siiyaa, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Regards,

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello George, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and for your interest in becoming a member. Membership pricing varies and each customer is presented with a customized option based on their needs. The membership is available to you once you post your first question and typically varies between $30 and $60 per month. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with and I would be happy to help. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Sharon, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. If you did opt into the membership program the billing does continue in order to prevent a disruption in service. Please reach out to our Customer Care team form the Contact Us page if you're unable to navigate to the self-cancel option through the Help Articles. We can be reached at: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us We look forward to hearing back from you. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

JustAnswer?