Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

kevinm819
4/16/19

I posted a question and they didn't have any "experts" who could provide answers. I thought I was just in the trial but realized later that they've been charging me $46/mo for nothing. I finally found out and cancelled the account. They refused to give any kind of refund. This whole business model where you have to give a cc # and then cancel a week later to try the product is taking advantage of all of us who forget to cancel. I'm very disappointed in the company.

gretchend13
4/4/19

Mechanic knew less than i and i just knew what i google. He gave a flip answer and then i draggef a little more from him. Then he referred me to another person who wanted mote money.

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hello Gretchen,

Thank you for letting us know about this. we're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the mechanic that you spoke to.

We'll reach out to you privately here in an attempt to gather some more information that will allow us to locate your account.
Let us know if you need anything further.

Regards,
JsutAnswer Customer Care
janicem333
4/4/19

I had a lengthy problem to talk about and the mechanic was quick to come back with ideas and thoughts concerning the problem.

leanneb26
4/4/19

My question was dealt with quickly. Several initial questions were asked of me prior to being connected with the doctor. I was pleased with the doctor's input and was able to begin a resolution to my situation right away. I will use this service again.

patriciab583
4/4/19

Dr Salkin was able to address our cat, Munchkin's problems accurately, and we are seeing our local veterinarian tonight. Thank you.

jackh261
4/4/19

Had a problem with my RV refrigerator, it wouldn't turn on. RV repair wanted about $200.00 to look at it. I contacted JustAnswer and William, a refrigerator technician, walked me through on what to check and then gave me instructions on resetting it. Reset worked and now refrigerator is working on both A/C and gas. This was accomplished for a $5.00 7 day trial membership. I then gave William a bonus for providing such great assistance. After 7 days the membership is $28.00/month (which you can't find anywhere on the website, you have to ask). Membership can be cancelled at anytime. As far as I'm concerned checking with JustAnswer is the smart thing to do; then if you need more then go someplace else.

larryh290
4/4/19

Their efforts were certainly not diminished by my finding an answer to my own question before they did. Sometimes I just get lucky when researching "government stuff!"

debbiem339
4/4/19

Had a problem with my washing machine and didn't know what to do. The technician Tyler was able to help me after 5 minutes. Very happy

umara4
4/4/19

I was very skeptical when I first saw the site but actually stunned to get straightforward answers within minutes to questions I've been asking PAID lawyers for over a YEAR! I only wish I had known about this site a year ago. I would have saved thousands of dollars!!

sidt14
4/3/19

not only did I spend many hours with incompetent agents who did not solve my problem but they took my credit card and charged it $5, which I agreed to, than further charged it with unauthorized charges. If those charges are not credited back to my credit card at once, you will be explaining your behavior to the the United States Attorney General.

Tip for consumers: don't use it. run away from these frauds.

davidu51
4/3/19

I did not receive the help I needed for the K-1 form and how to transpose the line items to other tax forms.

robertb1445
4/3/19

The session went well for texting back and forth. I slowed the process up by being unfamiliar with instructions given me. I was not sure of how to follow the instructions. I imagine others with more experience with their device than I have with mine would have had gotten through the process faster than me.

I did get the results I needed. Rennan Lui knew what to do and was patient with me!

garyr283
4/3/19

This site is recommended if you have questions and are getting contradictory advice from you local physicians. Answer each question you send and take their time with giving you answers.

carlb217
4/2/19

The Subaru mechanic I chatted with online was knowledgeable and answered all of my concerns about the repair I was contemplating. Enough so that I decided to give it a try.

If your considering working on a vehicle go for it. The help was worth every penny and more.

davidw1413
4/2/19

I had heard a variety of 'recollections' regarding Capital Gains Tax and how best to 'avoid' them but Chad filled me in on the particulars of the new tax law and helped me understand how best to negotiate the current environment. He did so in a prompt, polite, professional manner which enabled me to articulate the plethora of questions that I had accumulated. I now understand exactly what to expect and when - something I can't say as of one day ago. Many thanks and looking forward to the next time our paths should cross.

carolines117
4/2/19

I tried to find out how to change my email address on a web site but had trouble expressing what I wanted. Became frustrated and hung up. My fault, not the tech.

jacquelines141
4/2/19

This is a great site and I would use it again, however, the answer I received was information I already knew. So I asked for a refund. There was absolutely no questioning my reasons. I now feel confident to use this site again without worry. It was a true testament to their guarantee. I highly recommend using this great tool. Thank you!

billa150
3/18/19

Andrew Schaaf, in my view, must be one of the most talented and informed Ford Experts at Just Answer. I had a problem with my 2005 Ford Ranger P.U. This problem is talked about all over the Web in YouTube and other videos. Few of the answers are the same and many often contradict each other. My 3 inch thick Ford Factory does not even describe a solution! Andrew Schaaf described a particular procedure solution with a device called a pressure bleeder. His solution is flawlessly logical, makes sense where others do not and I have purchased the device and wait for it arrival. In my mind Andrew Schaaf is one of the most informed people on the web who serve in an advisory role to the customer. Bill Anderson

raymondl105
3/14/19

they helped me with my Annie who is 18 or 19 years old and they knew exactly what i needed to give her for her arthiritise.

bobw261
3/14/19

The Word Program on my Apple I Mac would not respond. It took some time, mostly because of my lac of computer skills, until the problem was solved. Bob

garyp322
3/14/19

Assisted me in diagnosing overtemp condition in my stove. Ordered and installed recommended part and problem solved. Can't do better than that.

andreag197
3/13/19

A.Schuyler was such great help with our search for more family history and information. Even with the little information we had, she was able to find and point in a direction we were not familiar with.

roseg89
3/13/19

We were having trouble with a new thermostat we just installed in our RV. We called a local mobile RV repair place. They wanted $150 to arrive and $150/hour! Yikes! So, we turned to the internet, and did a search for the problem we were having. This is how we found JustAnswer. It's the first time we ever used a pay site. We presented our problem and the RV mechanic told us how much he would charge for the answer. It was certainly very reasonable! So, we said, yeah, let's do this thing! He provided us with some information which allowed us to discover that we had installed the incorrect thermostat. If we would have had the mobile RV guys come out for $300, that's what they would've told us. . . after who knows how many hours at $150/hour?!! Needless to say, we are very happy with the answers we received. Our RV technician was available to us within 30-45 minutes and remained available to us for as long as we needed him. The result is that we found out what the problem was, how to fix it, and saved a whole lot of money! We are very impressed and would definitely use the service again and recommend to friends.

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hi Rose,

Right on! Thanks for giving us a try. We love hearing these stories, and we're glad that you were able to connect with a mechanic that was able to help you troubleshoot the problem at a fraction of the cost, that's why we created the site in the first place.

We look forward to working with on any other questions that you have in the future.

Regards,
JustAnswer Customer Care
jessiet31
3/13/19

I like the fast respomse. Just like having a real conversation in person.without being physically present. I appreciate that the doctor asks me questions so that he is able to provide more accurate advice.

Tip for consumers: It is user friendly enough

rondelld1
3/13/19

u kno i had some troubling questions i needed answered an came across justanswer on Google
once there the sign up was fast an the lawyer response was just as fast but also helpful very helpful an on point do appreciate all the lawyers who helped me it was an awesome experience thank u guys/gals....

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. We're sorry to hear that you want to turn off your membership feature. In order to cancel your membership, you may do so by logging in to your JustAnswer account. Then, click the Edit link in the Account information panel on the left side of the page. On the Edit Your Membership page, next to Membership Status, you should see ON and OFF buttons for your membership, make sure the OFF button is selected and click Save Settings. Once you have followed the steps above, your membership will be turned off. You will continue to have the benefits of the membership until the end of the billing cycle, at which time your account with switch back to Pay-Per-Question status. If you need any help in doing this, or with any other questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Care at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Betsy, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're terribly sorry to hear that you feel that way but we are happy to help. There are two ways for you to cancel your membership: 1. You can send an email to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive an email with a response back within 4 hours. 2. Once you have logged in, you can opt out of the Membership yourself from the My Account tab at the top of the page. Click on the membership menu on the left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance though and we are happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello We, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian. You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site. You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours. Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello John, Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this. the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you. If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Siiyaa, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Regards,

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello George, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and for your interest in becoming a member. Membership pricing varies and each customer is presented with a customized option based on their needs. The membership is available to you once you post your first question and typically varies between $30 and $60 per month. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with and I would be happy to help. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative

Hello Karen, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. In looking at your account it appears that the membership option was turned off several days ago. We will reach out to you privately with more information about your account. Regards, JustAnswer Customer Care

By Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

JustAnswer?