Ontario Foot & Orthotics reviews

Milton, Ontario L9T 3M9, Canada
Tel: +1 905 878 6479

jesikap
9/1/14

I live in Milton and from last two months I was looking for an experienced and skilled chiropodist for my 15 year old son, who is an athlete, and started complaining of severe foot pain. I consulted with many foot doctors and Orthotics Clinics in Milton but all in vain. Then I was recommended to meet and consult with Ontario Foot & Orthotic. I have to say the team out there is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Upon my visit, they asked my son a lot of questions thoroughly examined all the medical reports. It was a minor thing and I guess the diagnosis, right orthopedic shoes and some exercises made a right combination that helped him recover fairly quickly. Thank you for your help.

aabbyk
7/7/14

I live in Milton and from last 2 months I was suffering from pain in my foot. I tried all possible remedies but they all are in vain. Then one day while surfing on internet I came to know about the foot care services of Ontario Foot & Orthotics. I visited their clinic and explain them about my problem. Their extremely skilled chiropodist has given me individual attention and delivered me the suitable foot care service. I also purchased orthopedic shoes from them, which also helped me in getting rid of foot pain. Now, I am completely fit and I am thankful to the entire team of Ontario Foot & Orthotics for giving me world class foot care service.

Questions? Get answers from the Ontario Foot & Orthotics staff and other customers.

Ontario Foot & Orthotics?