Review of Pbskids.org

Pbskids.org reviews

2018 Customer choice award

stefanl34
10/5/19
Do not play. Is give clickbait of fun running squirrel simulator to small kid. Can cause severe trauma for small kid. No recommend.#NO
josha90
5/21/19
My kids have liked Arthur a lot but unfortunately we are going to have to decrease the eyeball time for them. This last episode of the gay marriage was quite inappropriate. They made it a point to go out of their way to feature this when they know this is a controversial topic. Just not ok for kids from a more unbiased network like pbs. Really sad that they have gotten caught up in the wave of focusing on this. I hope they will continue to tackle real issues like autism and such without inserting opinions of morality into children's programming.
richardw831
4/11/19
I really like pbs kids site for my kids. They learn a lot and my youngest does great with it. Its not just boring stuff but actually helps them learn
hillaryf9
5/17/18
PBS is a great source of information and it's amazing how their content is for children. My family and I love it!
stellac19
1/2/18
A good and safe site that my kids can play on.
They watch episodes of Arthur and Odd Squad.
My only complaint is, I wish they had more episodes of Arthur because thats all I hear about.
brookec9
8/15/17
One of the worse thing about Pbskids.org is my sis always be there for games and much more entertainment. This shows that how influenced and perfectly designed website it is. I like it personally by the way.
maxc57
8/4/17
My daughters spend way too much time here, but as long as they are nice and quiet and the content is somewhat educational - I'm fine with it :)
sarahm162
9/7/15
I'm 12 and I sometimes go on here because of the amazing games they have. They are perfect for young kids and older kids alike.
filibertol
7/16/15
Loving it.. My kids are so happy.
tammyt14
7/7/15
Our daughter just loves PBS and she 7 now and never gets bored of it.... Its great :)
davidw211
5/5/15
I was skeptical about downloading this app since my Kindle Fire refuses to play videos from the internet including the videos from the CW Network app which I previously downloaded to my Kindle Fire. Just to be clear, the PBS Kids app is specifically designed for the Kindle Fire. It plays video clips from all of the children shows on the PBS network; Curious George, Dinosour Train, Sesame Street, ect. The app even plays full episodes of some of the shorter telivision shows. The video picture expands to the size of the Kindle screen and flips as you turn the tablet whereas other apps are stuck in the upright position and won't turn with the tablet. It does take some time for the video to load, but once loaded it plays without issues.
sandyj15
7/2/14
My kids love to play on this site; they log on weekly and I don't have to worry about them. Their parents section is also wonderful.
scottj20
1/10/14
My kids love going to pbskids.org. They like the idea of being able to play games featuring all of their favorite characters like Super Y and Caillou. I don't have a lot of money, so I can't afford all these subscription sites, but PBSkids.org is absolutely free. No gimmicks. It good wholesome fun and games for children.
josha17
12/13/13
Excellent site for kids to play games on. Another good one is cartoonnetwork.com they have allot of good games for kids as well.
dorothyj1
10/20/11
pbskids.org is the home of the great television shows such as mr. rogers' neighborhood, barney and friends, the electric company, and of course The Sesame Street. The website is so beautifully designed with accessibility options available for children with special needs. There are games, videos and information about shows available on the website for young audiences. It also has a section for parents.
stacyt
12/2/10
I have been getting sick of all of the websites that keep asking for money so my kids can keep on using it. I don't even know how much I have spent on farmville and webkins or worse club penguin at this point. Those are really good sites, but they get expensive. PBSkids is a great site and it is free (that being the best part)

Questions? Get answers from the Pbskids.org staff and other customers.

Pbskids.org?