Pbskids.org

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Pbskids.org has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pbskids.org also ranks 15th among Kids sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pbskids.org?

“great for my kids”

Richard W.
4/11/19

I really like pbs kids site for my kids. They learn a lot and my youngest does great with it. Its not just boring stuff but actually helps them learn

“Good show but....”

Josh a.
5/21/19

My kids have liked Arthur a lot but unfortunately we are going to have to decrease the eyeball time for them. This last episode of the gay marriage was quite inappropriate. They made it a point to go out of their way to feature this when they know this is a controversial topic. Just not ok for kids from a more unbiased network like pbs. Really sad that they have gotten caught up in the wave of focusing on this. I hope they will continue to tackle real issues like autism and such without inserting opinions of morality into children's programming.

richardw831
April 11th, 2019
hillaryf9
May 17th, 2018
PBS is a great source of information and it's amazing how their content is for children. My family and I love it!
stefanl34
October 5th, 2019
Do not play. Is give clickbait of fun running squirrel simulator to small kid. Can cause severe trauma for small kid. No recommend.#NO
josha90
May 21st, 2019
stellac19
January 2nd, 2018
A good and safe site that my kids can play on.
They watch episodes of Arthur and Odd Squad.
My only complaint is, I wish they had more episodes of Arthur because thats all I hear about.
brookec9
August 15th, 2017
One of the worse thing about Pbskids.org is my sis always be there for games and much more entertainment. This shows that how influenced and perfectly designed website it is. I like it personally by the way.
maxc57
August 4th, 2017
My daughters spend way too much time here, but as long as they are nice and quiet and the content is somewhat educational - I'm fine with it :)
tammyt14
July 7th, 2015
Our daughter just loves PBS and she 7 now and never gets bored of it.... Its great :)
sandyj15
July 2nd, 2014
My kids love to play on this site; they log on weekly and I don't have to worry about them. Their parents section is also wonderful.
scottj20
January 10th, 2014
My kids love going to pbskids.org. They like the idea of being able to play games featuring all of their favorite characters like Super Y and Caillou. I don't have a lot of money, so I can't afford all these subscription sites, but PBSkids.org is absolutely free. No gimmicks. It good wholesome fun and games for children.
sarahm162
September 7th, 2015
I'm 12 and I sometimes go on here because of the amazing games they have. They are perfect for young kids and older kids alike.
filibertol
July 16th, 2015
Loving it.. My kids are so happy.
davidw211
May 5th, 2015
I was skeptical about downloading this app since my Kindle Fire refuses to play videos from the internet including the videos from the CW Network app which I previously downloaded to my Kindle Fire. Just to be clear, the PBS Kids app is specifically designed for the Kindle Fire. It plays video clips from all of the children shows on the PBS network; Curious George, Dinosour Train, Sesame Street, ect. The app even plays full episodes of some of the shorter telivision shows. The video picture expands to the size of the Kindle screen and flips as you turn the tablet whereas other apps are stuck in the upright position and won't turn with the tablet. It does take some time for the video to load, but once loaded it plays without issues.
josha17
December 13th, 2013
Excellent site for kids to play games on. Another good one is cartoonnetwork.com they have allot of good games for kids as well.
dorothyj1
October 20th, 2011
pbskids.org is the home of the great television shows such as mr. rogers' neighborhood, barney and friends, the electric company, and of course The Sesame Street. The website is so beautifully designed with accessibility options available for children with special needs. There are games, videos and information about shows available on the website for young audiences. It also has a section for parents.
stacyt
December 2nd, 2010
I have been getting sick of all of the websites that keep asking for money so my kids can keep on using it. I don't even know how much I have spent on farmville and webkins or worse club penguin at this point. Those are really good sites, but they get expensive. PBSkids is a great site and it is free (that being the best part)

Questions? Get answers from the Pbskids.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pbskids.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Pbskids.org?