Review of Marriott

privacy@marriott.com
2018 Customer choice award

fredl35
12/28/15

If the US were run by Marriott we would all be better off. People used to say that about Disney but I think Marriott is smarter and less greedy.

If you are in Europe and your hotel Wi-Fi does not work and you are tired of paying for small rooms and small cold breakfasts, move to Marriott.

There is more consistency in the hotels and better value for the money. These people are very smart and honest and plan long-term.

I do not like the people at the front desk of the Marriott in Rio. They are not friendly or helpful.

erniet6
12/2/15

We have been owners for many years. We own at one of the top resorts with Marriott.

It seems we keep paying more each year in fees and keep getting fewer benefits. It is also harder and harder to book at our home resorts...even with a Platinum membership. I believe once you have made the purchase of the timeshare Marriott really couldn't care less about the owners. I also find that we can often book more cheaply outside of Marriott network. To say it another way.. It is cheaper to book a week through another source than it costs me in our yearly fees and miscellaneous dues at Marriott AND there are fewer restrictions and more places to go than just sticking with Marriott!!. And that does not count the cost of buying the timeshare in the first place. Overall, I think it was a bad investment. ET

elizabeths99
10/16/15

Although hotel service are good. But not too good and rates are very very high.

leonardoo5
9/12/15

Really outstanding Hotel... Its one of my personal favorite hotels and i would suggest it to everyone.

audreyf2
8/11/15

Towne Center Suites in Tucson do provide spacious clean and comfortable accommodations but although staff are very pleasant, they fail to provide necessary service to keep coffee on hand and frequently allow items in breakfast to run out. They need to monitor it more frequently. I had to request coffee replacements 5 times. Breakfast is high cholesterol with minimum healthy choices except apples and oranges. Their remotes for tv in lounge do not work and are sometimes lost.

kiml52
8/8/15

We have stayed at many other hotels before, but ever since we booked at the Marriott, it has became out place to stay when we travel either near the mountain range or the beach site. The staff are very professional and friendly.

erics96
7/11/15

Always great service and consistent accommodations.

candaces9
7/7/15

Great spa, very quaint and intimate. I only rated a 4 because of no steam or sauna rooms. The facilities were well organized and clean. The staff was on point with their knowledge of services and products. Would definitely visit again.

terria5
5/14/15

Marriott Residence Inn @ BWI BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot write a review about the hotel room since I have not stayed at this location. I booked a room 2 months in advance for the JAZZ FESTIVAL at a rate of $117 per night. Good deal right? I just got a call from Anne Daily that the rate has changed to $509 per night. The Manager Jeffery Bault thought he was doing me a favor by giving me the discounted rate of $299 a night. They said I was not suppose to get that rate because I wasn't on a particular list. They waited three weeks before the event to notify me of this mistake. I am furious! I should not have to pay the price for their mistake. Why is the customer always inconvenienced? Need help? I tried the corporate office, but they are giving me the run around. The Residence Inn at the Marriott even sent me a confirmation email of $117 and now $509. REALLY!!!! Any advice? I really don't want to give up my getaway weekend with my husband. :(

junaidic
5/6/15

Excellent

nickm59
3/20/15

I hate that you everything feels so corporate. Very little information or contacts for the actual properties, not many photos or details, and just a not so intuitive design.

Each time I go to make a reservation, I get annoyed choosing the dates and waiting for the options. I'm not sure if it's an AJAX issue but I always have to refresh during reservations. Which is a shame, because I love Marriott hotels

daniels125
3/6/15

Never been let down by the Marriott brand over years of travel. Recently visited the Marriott Biscayne Bay and really pleased with the service and standard of rooms. Always my first choice.

stephanieb45
2/13/15

The Marriott reservation site is easy to use. I like the option of using either points OR money to make reservations.

bojanaz
2/5/15

excellent experience.very pleeased

sues50
2/1/15

A place where your expectations are always met. Really nice hotel. Always has been!

charmainek
11/10/14

For a great getaway vacation, you must come to the island of St. Thomas and stay at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. Their rooms are fully equipped: kitchen with all appliances, washer/dryer and abundant towels. Plus the view will "drive you crazy" it's so beautiful.
The staff is attentive and the food is so good. They have a buffet every Monday with so much food you will wobble back to the pool or your room!
We have made great friends there as well. Rominia, a staff member, was very attentive and answered any and all questions. Their whole staff was a pleasure to work with.
The waitresses and other workers were friendly and so much fun to talk to. The other guests were easy to meet and chat with (the best place for that is in the pool with a drink in your hand! We rarely missed their daily Happy Hour at the pool bar.
You will not regret going there!!

jenniferr37
6/18/13

Stayed at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove, a time-share condo. The room was clean and gorgeous, and the people were amazing. We didn't spend too much on the property because we were always exploring, but it was so wonderful coming back to our room after a long day of sun and frozen drinks.
My husband and I would definitely stay here again!

Questions? Get answers from the Marriott staff and other customers.

Marriott?