Review of Madame Bridal

11/29/18

Davis
3 reviews·1 photo
just now
I only gave one star because nothing less was available! The store has beautiful dresses but it doesn't matter because the customer service is $#*!y! Dont let the owner know you have a problem because once he has your money he DOES NOT CARE! I wish I had taken a picture to show the indifference exhibited! And because all sales are final he really didn't care! So now with less than 3 weeks away my daughter who is a junior bridesmaid has to find another dress! Guess I will put the dress on craigslist! Absolutely terrible terrible terrible customer service!!!! Never again!!!#yougotmymoneythistimebutnevereveragaininlife!!!disgusted person who purchsed a dress from this pig farm!

carmenp43
10/31/18

I actually purchased a dress online from another retailer and had a horrible experience BUT I found Madame Bridal and I can't be more pleased. I worked with Brad online and then I went into the Store and Tanya assisted me for my appointment. She was wonderful and had a great calming posture. She took great care of me and helped me find several dresses. I fell in love with one dress and all the while Albert came by several times to provide some great insight. I am very happy with my purchase. It is the best dress I have ever bought.

jenj46
10/25/18

Please listen to my words, IT IS NOT WORTH TO BUY FROM MADAME BRIDAL, go anywhere else. This shop is dirty in a run down mall. They seem nice upfront, but soon after you pay all customer service needs are terrible, no return calls or emails. The owner Brad is a joke of a business owner. I purchased a $1600.00 Willowby bridal gown. Brad told me what size to order, size 6 he said I measured. It came in and the bust was to small, it could not be taken out. My wedding was in 3 weeks, I still have the gown, new with tags. I am angry because I could not get a email or a return call from anyone.

lorip131
9/25/18

This operation is so poorly run. There is no one the staff that is interesting in providing any customer service. I reached out to numerous persons on several occasions via phone, email, and text. If they do bother to respond, they provide no valuable information and would prefer to put the work on the customer.

I am shopping for a wedding dress. Reached out them to ask about specific inventory. They emailed me an inventory list with hundreds of dresses on it and basically told me to look myself. When I spotted one of the dresses in which I was interested, I reached out to schedule an appointment, however, no one would return my emails or phone calls. Unreal... who conducts business in this manner? You're trying to sell $1000+ gowns and you offer no assistance. I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Disappointed.

claudial55
8/22/18

Thank you so much to Mr. Simon and Madame Bridal for their amazing service and prompt delivery..with a few hiccups in the order..Madame Bridal immediately corrected and kept me updated and delivered!! I can't wait to wear my beautiful Jovani dress and promo shoes!! I will definitely be recommending Madame Bridal to anyone I know..and will be ordering mysel again when need be!! Thank you again for the amazing service..it makes my daughter's wedding all that much sweeter!!
Sincerely,
Mother of the Bride Canada

anushp
7/26/18

If I could give 0 stars to this company I would. I ordered a Jovani dress for $790. I measured my bust, hips, and waist put in my size measurements there. Their website suggested size 16. I am not size 16. I ordered 14. It came. It was huge on me. I asked for a return and the only email I get? Let me put a quote from Bras Simon Therefore because our company publishes all emails, communications, social interactions and text messages this email is derogatory and slanderous to our business. I only asked for a return. He said also it was a special order. Now where in my experience of ordering from their website did it say this dress was a special order. I have to throw this dress away as well. They are crooks, scammers, and liars. Horrible customer service. I have never dealt with a company who treats their customers this way. They have stopped responding to my emails as well. Thats alright I will file with small claims court.

All of this has gone to Florida attorney general's office. Good luck. I will pursue this for years. October, 2018

jessican72
2/2/18

i was on a major time crunch for my wedding i went to over 8 bridal shops and could not find anything until i googled madame bridal. i went in told Albert what i was looking for and he helped me and was able to help me stay within budget. this is a great shop they are understanding and caring. i ran into a financial situation and Albert was able to work with me so that i was able to get my dress. if you are in the south florida area please please please check them out you wont be disappointed i know i was not

daphneea
9/3/17

my first time visiting Madame Bridal was certainly an experience to remember, the customer service is stupendous. I was taken care of as soon as I walked through the door. I also had assistance with my fitting and my purchase, and that was years ago in high school when I purchased my prom dress, Today I am representing miss global international and they still to this day provide me with excellent service. thank you so much Madame bridal I recommend them to all my family and friends.

marthaa34
7/29/17

After ordering a "Mother of the Groom" dress from Alfred Angelo Bridal and becoming a victim of their sudden closure/bankruptcy, I was very hesitant to order from an online store. However, I couldn't be happier with my experience. Brad Simon helped me decide on the correct size and assured me that I would receive my dress in 2 weeks, and he was absolutely correct to the day of delivery. The dress is in perfect condition, is just what I expected, and needs hemming, but very few other alterations. And what a surprise that I also received a beautiful pair of earrings with my dress! I'm so, so happy with my purchase and highly recommend Madame Bridal! Thank you, Brad!

sharonj77
7/17/17

So I'm from the uk and I ordered a Sherri Hill dress from Madame Bridal 6 weeks before my wedding and paid an extra $100 to have it shipped to me within 10 days which when I hit the paypal it then said 17 days !
They took my money I had no correspondence and after 3 weeks when I tried to cancell my order they then suddenly sent one saying you can't it's dispatched! It arrives a week ago before my wedding this Friday !
I've had to purchase another dress in the meantime which caused so much stress !

I've sent the dress back for a refund which cost me £40.00 to return and I've lost my $100 on fast delivery,,that never was ! Now they have refused to take it back ! I'm devastated and out of pocket :0( . This is the worst than I've ever been treated and I am taking it through solicitors now , I urge anyone who is getting married please if especially do not buy your dress from Madame bridal they ruin your experience! It's been awful ,, Sharon

bridgettew9
7/16/17

I was invited to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. I purchased the Dessy Luxtwist2 long twist wrap dress from Madame Bridal. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a nice selection to choose from in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors. I was very pleased that I found both my size and my favorite color in the Twist version. The price was affordable for my budget and I received the dress in time to try on and check it for any alterations. Luckily enough, I didn't need to make any adjustments; my dress fit perfectly.

I must say this experience has been an awesome one. For me, this was easier than going to a store and trying on multiple dresses as I am a busy mom with three children. I love the convience of online shopping. I would highly recommend trying Madame Bridal and buying their dresses

sharonn38
7/1/17

BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO SHOP FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY PROM, WEDDING, ANY EVENT, YOU HAVE COME TO THE BEST PLACE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY THE GREATEST!! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MADAME BRIDAL!! SHARON

kristio2
6/30/17

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Madame Bridal. Such a wonderful experience! Order arrived much faster than I expected.... and very well protected and packaged.Loved the dress and the customer service was great Thank you Madame Bridal!!

valerien9
6/30/17

I live in Seattle and needed 4 bridesmaids dresses in a hurry.
I called and spoke with one of the representatives from Madame Bridal about Cristina Wu 22725. She assured me that if I placed an order I will receive the dresses in 6 weeks.
I did and received the dresses in less than 5 weeks and in perfect condition.
I recommend this store to every bride looking for bridesmaids dresses.
Thank you Madame Bridal for helping a busy bride. Much Love.

venush6
6/26/17

I order a gown from Madame Bridal they promised a pair of earrings with purchases over $300 my gown was over $500
Finally after messaging them asking where those earrings promised were. Someone promised that they will be on their way.
It's been 2 weeks and no earrings
I don't need them and I'm sure they are junk
But I don't trust anyone who promises and never delivered
They are plenty of other sites where you can get better deals and better service
I will never do business with Madame Bridal and will be reporting them and letting everyone know about Broken Promises
That's the new name I'm giving them
I wish I would had read all the unhappy people's reviews of Madame Bridal

cesarinar
6/20/17

please do not buy from this company this is a scam company, I order a dress back on April 24, 2017, they said will be deliver bet-3-7 days, finally i got the dress on 5/28/17 but nothing like I order. they refused to returned my money. I have to order a dress from a different company pay extra shipping to get it on time for the occasion

erinh57
6/1/17

Absolutely horrible customer service. First of all, my order was late I had to call multiple times get shipping information. The day it was supposed to come in I called and was told that my dress had just been packed and was getting ready to ship. I initially went with this company because they said they took returns. Which they do NOT. After trying to get information regarding a return to receive store credit my phone calls and emails were not returned, I was purposefully put on hold for over 30 mins because the customer service rep did not want to answer my question. After calling back and telling him how disrespectful and unprofessional it was to treat a client like that he hung up on me and now refuses to take my call, I continue to be sent to voicemail. I would rather lose the $650 I spent on the dress then to have to deal with a business that treats their clients this way. If you buy a dress from Madame Bridal hopefully you will not have to deal with their customer service.

anonymousb7
5/15/17

I've purchased a dress and was advised I was able to return the dress or exchange if I wanted another size. This is from 3 months ago! I received an email to send dress back and they refused the package. They do not return emails AT ALL! THey avoid every chance they can. It's like they run a Mickey Mouse shop. This is a crooked buisness and not sure how they are still in business and are very nasty people when you do get in contact with them. I've disputed with my credit card and it's still on going cause they are uncooperative. I've received a click n ship label from Madame bridal and they advised me do not send dress back we will refuse again. They play games and this business needs to be shut down. They are cruel and play with people's money!

donnad103
5/11/17

Madame Bridal is an on-line scam. They do not take returns even though their policy indicates that they do. We received our dress on 05/10/17 and asked for return authorization and refund today 05/11/17 because the dress is too big. Their answer was "We cannot accommodate any return or exchange, we apologize for the inconvenience." A follow up e-mail to them has gone unanswered and they do not answer their phone and their mailbox is full. What kind of on-line retailer does not take returns? A retailer that wants to steal your money! I am contacting the Palm Beach County Attorney General and the Federal Attorney General. This is not an ethical way to do business

sharonw117
4/28/17

This was our first time shopping for prom. We bought flower girl dress here years ago so felt good about coming to Madam Bridal. They did not disappoint! Although we tried on many dresses, the first dress he brought us was "the one". (his instinct about what would look fabulous on my daughter was right on) You cannot get this sort of service at a department store or on line. Period. The alterations and even an addd strap were excellent t and were very intuitive. Don't waste time with anyone but a pro" I'll see you again!

yolandah18
4/19/17

We Ordered a Sherri Hill dress through Brad and told him it was cutting it close to the date of my daughter's prom! Brad assured us it would get to our house on time and he would even call us to update us on the progress of our dress and If the Manufacture had sent it out or not! He kept his word and called and updated us constantly and made sure in the end that we got our dress!! We will continue to buy dresses from Brad! Thank you for the great service. Something you don't see very often anymore! California

carleya2
4/13/17

I ordered a prom dress online from them with over a month in advance. They told me it would arrive on a specific date, and it did not show. I gave them a grace period thinking it would just be a few days late. However weeks passed. I called multiple times and they assured me it would be there the coming week in which I called. It did not come; it was not even SHIPPED! At this point, I had to cancel my order and scramble for a dress from elsewhere. The company consistently told me over email and phone that it would be delivered on certain days and then it never happened. They were also not professional on the phone what so ever. I would get stuck on hold FOREVER, then they would constantly have the issue of "being locked out of their computer system". Furthermore, when I was trying to receive my refund, I was treated so rudely. FINALLY got my refund. TRUST ME, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They preach on their website about their no worry policy but all they did was worry me and stress me out. AWFUL company.

karinad4
1/20/17

i have been buying dresses from Brad Simon for 6 years in a row now and I havent had one single problem. I love sherri hill and they always have the right dress for me, sometimes not all dresses look good on one you know but Brad always helps me and I always get what I want!
Thanks Madame Bridal

satisfiedc4
1/20/17

I ordered a dress that was two sizes too big and Madame Bridal sent me a check to have it altered or offered to alter it themselves for free! They couldn't exchange or give me a return so they did everything in their power to make it right with me. I appreciate it. I will look beauitful on my wedding day now because of their good customer service. Thank you Madame Bridal!

mariab137
1/2/17

This retailer does not abide by the return policy stated on its website. Brad Simon the owner does not provide customer support for his customers. Once he has your $$, you will not hear from him again. Please Read ALL 1 star reviews, as they are true. 5 star reviews have been written by people hired on Craigslist.

Thank you Stephanie. i guess dozens of positive reviews is not adequate enough for Katie F

By Brad S., Madame Bridal Representative

We do not conduct business on Sitejabber. Please contact our shop at 561-736-8588 and we will be happy to assist you.

By Sara J.

The dresses are authentic. Please don't base your collective decision on one review. Go back to the designer's original website and check Madame Bridal out. They are in Boynton Beach, Florida and all dresses are authentic from the original designers.

By Brad S., Madame Bridal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Madame Bridal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Madame Bridal