Review of WeddingTropics

Brooklyn, NY 11235, US
customerservice@weddingtropics.com

rachelt134
5/21/18

Being a clothing designer for years, was very impressed when I first saw it in the package. The fabric and the fine details were pretty impressive, but it was when he tried it on was when I was totally impressed. The style of the fit was wonderful and really accentuated him. Thank-you, will be buying more in the future from you guys!

daniellas6
5/21/18

We were referred to Weddingtropics by some friends of ours who used them in the past who gave them some pretty good praise on how awesome they were. Although I was a little skeptical, as it turns out they were spot on! Of all of our other wedding vendors we used, these guys clearly were the best. The quality of their clothing, as well as their service could not be compared. Awesome job on our wedding, we do appreciate you and will again pay it forward and continue to refer you to others.

sofiaa9
8/6/15

I just got the shirt I ordered and I'm very satisfied with it. The quality is excellent and the service was great. They were very responsive, answer phone calls and emails and I got my order before the promised date of delivery. What can I say? Excellent!

janifars
5/15/15

We went with Wedding tropics for our groom and all our groomsmen and we were very impressed with the quality of their products. We used their embroidery match to our bridesmaid colors and used the tailored sizing service. Our guys looked fab on the beach and everyone was asking where they got their clothing! Laura in their customer support was very helpful and patient no matter how long winded all my questions were! Thanks Wedding tropics you get 5 stars!

kimk30
4/11/15

We ordered for our entire wedding party from WeddingTropics and were pleasantly surprised at the quality. The customer service was always helpful, and delivery was exactly as they promised. I recommend them 110%, you won't be disappointed with how flattering their look is on your men!

johnw206
5/29/14

Horrible! Customer service is non-existant, half of my groomsmen did not receive their orders even though they promised they would by a certain date. No answer when I wrote and called asking for a refund/discount. Their website looks great, but they are poor busnessmen. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!

Response from Kevin B., WeddingTropics Representative
It’s all true, all the complaints on this board happened to our customers and we are very regretful to those who were caught in it. At that time the company experienced several unfortunate circumstances that led to a negative spiral, complimented by a failure to contain it from the system of management down.

The company closed for approximately 6 months, and has now been reopened under new ownership, new management, and a newly streamlined and improved system of manufacturing and customer support.

Anybody effected by this are free to contact us and we will make it right. Anybody interested in us but with concerns based on what they are reading, are free to give us a call and ask us any questions they like. You can also check our record and reviews before this time, we were in business since 2006.

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingTropics staff and other customers.

WeddingTropics?