Review of BLINQ

Tel: 1-888-803-7768
care@blinq.com

lorenam22
10/25/18

I ordered a Blendtec blender & received it in a couple of days. Best part, it was about $350 less than what Amazon is selling it for! It works perfectly so far...I've had it 2 weeks now. Hopefully it holds up. Best part of Blinq is their excellent customer service. I contacted the service team twice. They were very helpful, informative and respectful. I get weary of trying to get good service online because I believe it might be an automated computer on the other side. But I don't believe that's the case with Blinq. I plan to use this site for big shopping needs. I have also encouraged friends and family to check the site out too. Can't beat these prices!

sergeyp31
10/25/18

Hello,
Order received. Thank for your punctuality. The quality of the product is very good, the design is beautiful, the price is low, my size and do not require any changes. I am glad, I ready, in the future, to buy your products. I highly recommend this seller.
Sincerely,
Sergey Petrosyan

chriso130
10/8/18
• Updated review

I worked with my credit card company - they refunded me - the next business day blinq contacted me and made it right

“Blinq sent me the wrong laptop”
9/9/18
• Previous review

Company sent me the wrong laptop, took me 40 days to realize it (I ordered GE72MVR062 worth $1272, they sent me a GE72MVR7RG worth $1019), when I spoke to their customer service they admitted the mistake then refused to send me the laptop I ordered and/or take back the laptop they sent me on accident. They also didn't escalate it to someone higher up, I spoke to the same two front line employees. They used their 30 day return policy to give themselves permission to do a bait and switch. It's fraud. I even offered to also purchase the laptop they sent me at a reduced price so we wouldn't have to deal with returns and shipping.

peterv128
10/4/18

Product arrived on time and in like new condition. I ordered the wrong version of a watch by mistake and then ordered the right one. The exchange process was completed within 5 days.

markw619
9/24/18

I had been looking to purchase this ship and was price shopping. Blinq had it for nearly 40% less than anywhere else. They shipped it quickly and it was nicely packaged. Thanks for the great experience!

nancyc421
9/19/18

I have bought from this seller before because it has been a great experience in the past. This time was no exception. Fast shipping, quick customer service, and flawless products.

federicod3
8/30/18

I bought a Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC Headset. The product works fine, and the price was very good, $ 101 after a Welcome coupon for $ 10. But when I received the package, some items were missing from the package. The manual and the carry case were not inside the box. The box is the original and the device and the cables are fine. The manual is not important, but I had to search for it on Internet to know how to use all the functions of the products. But the carry case is really important for me. Also the device has some minor scratches, but I was waiting that because I know I was buying an open box or refurbished item. But not a missing item.

UPDATE:
Some days after I wrote this review, someone of BLINQ contacted me by email and offered me his appologies and $20 that he send my by PayPal. That changed my perception of the company in a good way: they are proactive, customer oriented and honest. I can't expect anything better for how they solved the problem.

jeffs541
8/19/18

good service and packaging. product was also what I expected. Happy to recommend Blinq and will use them again

mohameda153
8/14/18

I bought a refurbished laptop, it was in excellent condition with great price .

orlandog30
8/14/18

Acostumbrado a comprar siempre en Amazon, nunca había comprado en este sitio, pero al ver una atractiva oferta me anime a ordenar con BLINQ y ha resultado extremadamente grato el resultado; Recibí muy rápido el producto, en buen estado y también buena la calidad. Estoy muy satisfecho y ya he ordenado mas del mismo producto.

veskos
8/13/18

Everything was excellent. The website was easy to make an order. The shipping was very quick. The notifications with my order were on point. The overal experience was excellent. Thank you!

ponchoa
8/8/18

I found the best deal for a samsung gear sport, the package arrived 4 days early. I hope they keep expanding so you can find even more deals, I would love it for photography articles.

martinb234
7/30/18

I bought 2 fire sticks from them excellent product I got the items next day wonderful experience will buy again

andyp108
7/29/18

I ordered a Garmin forerunner for an upcoming 10K race I signed up for. I was expecting it to come after the race, but BLINQ actually shipped out early and it got to me 2 days before the big day. I've been using the watch daily ever since.

The box had some cosmetic damage, but the watch works perfectly. I actually wear it daily. No issues with connecting it to my phone or the GPS tracker when I run. Great quality inspections guys.

michaelm1580
7/28/18

why is blinq so difficult to deal with ?
sheets were threadbare after less than 20 days use, it was 32 days from actual purchase, they said they cant do anything after 30 days , sheets were crap and customer service is the same.

jayb246
7/22/18

I ordered a 1000 dollar laptop from this company. They sent me a 300$ laptop. I messaged them about it and asked they send my correct order immediately. They told me I was not going to get my order until I send them back their mistake. I mailed them back their mistake and they informed me that they sold the laptop I had purchased on me (that I already paid for). So they gave me a few links of other ones they offered.. I picked one and they told me I couldnt get it because it cost more than the one I had already purchased and was ripped off on. I asked for a full refund instantly. They have no contact phone number so good luck dealing with their very terrible customer service. They are all about taking your money and not making sure the customer is taking care of, and they officially created a troll for themselves. Still waiting on my refund.

colts2
7/22/18

I recently purchased an open box laptop & it was described as having everything as if it were new. When it arrived, only the laptop & charger were in the box. I had something similar happen on a previous order. When I contacted them about the missing paperwork & recovery USB drive that were missing, I was given links to the Dell website instead to download them. Not to happy. Also, I found the laptop cheaper in just a bit over 24 hours but they wouldn't price match. It should be longer than that, especially considering that some of us can't have internet service all the time. I won't buy again.

johnh1497
7/22/18

Bought a 4th generation iPad & it was just as expected. The iPad was ready to set up & has worked flawlessly. A good transaction!

steveb600
7/20/18

This toothbrush was great and the shipping and service we're good from Blinq as well. Would buy again.

kylew93
7/18/18
• Updated review

After arranging o return my iPad Air due to the fact that it was permanently locked and unusablesomething which is not a part of the inspection processthe Blinq customer service representative, Charlotte, offered me a comparable item for just an additional $50, which I would have accepted except company policy would not allow me to pay the additional at that time to finalize the deal and have my new device on its way. Instead, they had o refund the price of the defective one after it was received, leaving me the option to buy it then (giving me two charges) or waiting until the credit was made. I waited for the credit, which was only three days, but by that time the device had been sold.
For a company trying to establish a reputation for itself, I will say that a reputation is being established, but judging by my own comments and those of others, it may not be what was anticipated.

“Great price... just wish I could use it!”
7/1/18
• Previous review

I purchased my an iPad Air at an incredible price. It arrived looking like new and I was excited to get it up and running so my husband and I could each have our own without taking each others connected time. But I havent been able to make it through the basic set up. It is frozen on a screen instructing me to Connect to iTunes Store, but I cant get past that screen to do so. Apple support has been surprisingly useless after providing quality service to me for many years.
I dont know what else to do. We live ina rural area with the nearest Apple store 100 miles distant. I suppose the I pad could make a nice piece as a protector to set hot dishes on.
Wish I could be more upbeat. I will say the price,quality,and shipping were all outstanding and possibly unbeatable, so at least Im ending on a positive note.

jongwanb
7/12/18

I ordered the Sennheiser HD650 from BLINQ for a very cheap price. Shipping was fast, and I received the correct item. If people are looking for low prices on electronics that are either refurbished or overstocked, I would highly recommend BLINQ.

Tip for consumers: The products are usually refurbished so beware. Yet, BLINQ does offer a 30-days money back. Not sure on the money back, so make sure you read the fine print.

alig51
7/10/18

It was my first time ordering...I actually found BLINQ through a Wikibuy tool, on ebay. Happy I did. I got a great deal for the product I needed. Shipping was prompt. I'll be back for more!

ochank
7/5/18

I found a great deal.
I received products in time. As described, good products.
I am going to purchase other products from Blinq.
Thanks.

nildan
7/4/18

Great price, excellent condition, fast delivery. I had a pair of these headphones and paid much more 12 years ago. These are lighter weight and easier to handle. Stays charged for many hours. Sounds are great for the price you can't beat. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend.

barryb146
7/1/18

seen deal on DealNews newletter - wondered how good quality a deal on a used Apple IPAD Air 2 tablet would be and eventually found one on sale I liked. Received product within 4 day of my ordered (sooner than anticipated) and have been thrilled with the product. There is minor wear but that is to be expected with buying a used product but no issues with its functionality. Great way to get a high quality Apple Tablet without paying full price.

Yes looks new

By Kim S.

Hello! Thnak you for reaching out. All of our inventory is excess goods and overstock from the retailers that we partner with. We promise that all goods shipped out will be within the expiration date. Thank

By Karen M.

Hi there! All BLINQ.com sales include our 30-day money back guarantee. Items may have additional warranty coverage through the manufacturer. We work directly with the retailers. To determine if your purchase is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly.

By Karen M.

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. We sell different conditions from Brand New, Open Box, Refurbished and Used. All major accessories (like battery and charger) will come with all conditions, but minor accessories (like manual, headphones, ect.) will only be guaranteed with Brand New items , We will include them if we have them.All of our shipping information (such as rates, methods, and locations) is located in the shipping section of the item description, or during the shipping portion of the checkout process. If you do not see a location listed, regretfully that means we are not able to ship this item to that location. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you need anything else.

By Karen M.

Hello! We list the measurements in the listing if we have them, but I would contact the manufacturer directly just to be sure that the items are the correct measurements before you purchase the item. If you'd like to purchase the item right now, you have the guarantee that you have 30 days form delivery date to contact us for a free return and full refund of the order. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

By Karen M.

Hi there - Thank you for contacting BLINQ. Every BLINQ purchase comes with our 30-day money back guarantee. There may also be additional warranty coverage available through the manufacturer; we suggest reaching out to the manufacturer directly to inquire about their coverage and policies. Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help with anything else.

By Karen M.

Hi there! If you are not happy with your purchase, we'd be happy to start the return process for you so that you can receive a full refund if you're still within the 30 day return window. We can also assist you in locating the manufacturers information if you'd like to reach out to them directly regarding the quality of their product. Just follow up with us at care@blinq.com or call us at 1-800-803-7768 and our Customer Care team will handle it from there!

By Karen M.

Questions? Get answers from the BLINQ staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BLINQ