Review of BLINQ

Tel: 1-888-803-7768
care@blinq.com

kylew93
7/18/18
• Updated review

After arranging o return my iPad Air due to the fact that it was permanently locked and unusablesomething which is not a part of the inspection processthe Blinq customer service representative, Charlotte, offered me a comparable item for just an additional $50, which I would have accepted except company policy would not allow me to pay the additional at that time to finalize the deal and have my new device on its way. Instead, they had o refund the price of the defective one after it was received, leaving me the option to buy it then (giving me two charges) or waiting until the credit was made. I waited for the credit, which was only three days, but by that time the device had been sold.
For a company trying to establish a reputation for itself, I will say that a reputation is being established, but judging by my own comments and those of others, it may not be what was anticipated.

“Great price... just wish I could use it!”
7/1/18
• Previous review

I purchased my an iPad Air at an incredible price. It arrived looking like new and I was excited to get it up and running so my husband and I could each have our own without taking each others connected time. But I havent been able to make it through the basic set up. It is frozen on a screen instructing me to Connect to iTunes Store, but I cant get past that screen to do so. Apple support has been surprisingly useless after providing quality service to me for many years.
I dont know what else to do. We live ina rural area with the nearest Apple store 100 miles distant. I suppose the I pad could make a nice piece as a protector to set hot dishes on.
Wish I could be more upbeat. I will say the price,quality,and shipping were all outstanding and possibly unbeatable, so at least Im ending on a positive note.

jongwanb
7/12/18

I ordered the Sennheiser HD650 from BLINQ for a very cheap price. Shipping was fast, and I received the correct item. If people are looking for low prices on electronics that are either refurbished or overstocked, I would highly recommend BLINQ.

Tip for consumers: The products are usually refurbished so beware. Yet, BLINQ does offer a 30-days money back. Not sure on the money back, so make sure you read the fine print.

alig51
7/10/18

It was my first time ordering...I actually found BLINQ through a Wikibuy tool, on ebay. Happy I did. I got a great deal for the product I needed. Shipping was prompt. I'll be back for more!

ochank
7/5/18

I found a great deal.
I received products in time. As described, good products.
I am going to purchase other products from Blinq.
Thanks.

nildan
7/4/18

Great price, excellent condition, fast delivery. I had a pair of these headphones and paid much more 12 years ago. These are lighter weight and easier to handle. Stays charged for many hours. Sounds are great for the price you can't beat. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend.

barryb146
7/1/18

seen deal on DealNews newletter - wondered how good quality a deal on a used Apple IPAD Air 2 tablet would be and eventually found one on sale I liked. Received product within 4 day of my ordered (sooner than anticipated) and have been thrilled with the product. There is minor wear but that is to be expected with buying a used product but no issues with its functionality. Great way to get a high quality Apple Tablet without paying full price.

edwardm255
6/20/18

I have just finished programming it & it works great. Looking forward to using it it for a long time!

tracyu3
6/19/18

just received my order a few days ago and the reasonably priced "Like New - Open Box" iPad I ordered arrived promptly and as ordered. No problems to date and I would order from this site again.

deanb128
6/15/18

Blinq did not send the item I ordered and paid for. I paid for a Dell XPS but received a junk Dell inspiron
Blinq is unwilling to send the item I purchased
Blinq puts the responsibility on me to correct Blinq's error.
Even though Blinq did not send what I paid for, they're keeping my money until I send their junk back.

paulc614
6/12/18

I was happy with the total experience, from order to arrival! The Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch arrived and was brand new! Quick ship! I highly recommend checking Blinq out before making your purchase. You can save a boat load of money!

lisah283
6/4/18

They shipped me an open box small appliance that had the power plug cut off and taken. (Not that I would have fixed it.) But it certainly tells me they didn't check this open box return. I've heard some manufacturers do this on defective product so it can't be re-sold. Guess that doesn't work all of the time. No worries about returning it, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

rickr167
5/31/18

What a deal ! I hope to shop with you again . The quality of the gigbag I ordered was perfect. The price was perfect . All in all PERFCT

lissf
5/29/18

Excellent atention, products, just in time and pending customers are happy. I Will buy with them again and again

sandrab370
5/29/18

I can find things cheaper elsewhere. I wasn't so happy withthe condition of the used item I bought, but I am used to new items. Overall a good site.

barbarak208
5/24/18

Jet.com is charging $44.78 plus tax for the Liquipel 8000012 Protection Bundle for Apple iPhone S/5s/SE. I was able to pay only $6.79 on BLINQ with free shipping. Wow! Initially I thought this deal is too good to be true. I took a chance and am so pleased that I did! The item is in new condition and exactly what I expected!!! Awesome deal!

valentinor13
5/24/18

3 out of my last 4 orders were good. For the prices and with a decent return policy the odds are good.

beckyl49
5/23/18

We bought my son a refurbished iPad for Christmas. About a month or so after Christmas, he started complaining that it wasn't charging right (taking too long, not holding a charge, etc). We kind of ignored him because it was still working and figured he was just being impatient or not plugging it in all the way. In March, we got tired of hearing him complain about it and checked it ourselves - turns out, he was right. It's not charging correctly at all. We took it to Apple who said the battery was bad - we bought a new battery, but it's still not working correctly so not sure what the next step will be. Very disappointed that his main Christmas gift is pretty much worthless at this point. I know that it would have been out of the 30 day warranty even if we had listened to our son right away, but it's pretty clear that the extensive tests they supposedly do on the refurbished items is actually not that extensive or helpful. We have also ordered a computer and I hope we don't have the same issue with that. I will most likely not order from Blinq again and will caution anyone else who is considering ordering.

hollyw11
5/19/18

Order from them on Amazon and they are major scammers!! The listing was very reasonably priced and I messaged them as soon as I'd purchased my order to be sure the listing was correct and they emailed me back stating the listing was in fact incorrect, which I fine, that happens, so I told them just to cancel my order and they refused to cancel my order!!!!! They are the ones that screwed up the listing!!! I wasn't fighting them and trying to get it for the great price, all I asked for was my order to be cancelled and they wouldn't do it, even though it was just minutes after I ordered and it wasn't fulfilled by Amazon so they had complete control of the shipping. Bait and switch at it's finest. AVOID SCAMMING seller!!

melindak24
5/17/18

The only thing I don't like is the fact it's limited stock so if you order one week and like it you probably won't be able to get it again. HOWEVER I loved my product and it shipped fast and I could ask for anything better

rudyp14
5/9/18

Great purchased with a name & trusting product. Will continue to shop & learn more with a fantastic deal or with all well known products. Also, recommended to friends in my circle.

br17652
5/9/18

blinq completed the purchase without complications and packaged the product well to ensure it reached me without issue. A positive experience

gregp78
4/29/18

Good Deals on products, didn't not order because they didn't have the size I need, but the reason why the poor review, I keep receiving emails (particularly surveys) without an option to unsubscribe from emails. I tried to get on my account, but can't. Guess I'll just mark it as junk.

davids1417
4/28/18

Excellent products at fantastic prices. Speedy delivery. Very easy to use and top notch support/customer service.

johnc1397
4/26/18

eBay purchase. They accepted my Best Offer bid and gave me a fantastic deal! I would order from this place again.

michaeld625
4/26/18

Super low price, perfect/complete merchandise in spite of being reboxed. I like BLINQ and will continue to keep my eye out for deals.

Yes looks new

By Kim S.

Hello! Thnak you for reaching out. All of our inventory is excess goods and overstock from the retailers that we partner with. We promise that all goods shipped out will be within the expiration date. Thank

By Karen M.

Hi there! All BLINQ.com sales include our 30-day money back guarantee. Items may have additional warranty coverage through the manufacturer. We work directly with the retailers. To determine if your purchase is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly.

By Karen M.

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. We sell different conditions from Brand New, Open Box, Refurbished and Used. All major accessories (like battery and charger) will come with all conditions, but minor accessories (like manual, headphones, ect.) will only be guaranteed with Brand New items , We will include them if we have them.All of our shipping information (such as rates, methods, and locations) is located in the shipping section of the item description, or during the shipping portion of the checkout process. If you do not see a location listed, regretfully that means we are not able to ship this item to that location. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you need anything else.

By Karen M.

Hello! We list the measurements in the listing if we have them, but I would contact the manufacturer directly just to be sure that the items are the correct measurements before you purchase the item. If you'd like to purchase the item right now, you have the guarantee that you have 30 days form delivery date to contact us for a free return and full refund of the order. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

By Karen M.

Hi there - Thank you for contacting BLINQ. Every BLINQ purchase comes with our 30-day money back guarantee. There may also be additional warranty coverage available through the manufacturer; we suggest reaching out to the manufacturer directly to inquire about their coverage and policies. Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help with anything else.

By Karen M.

Hi there! If you are not happy with your purchase, we'd be happy to start the return process for you so that you can receive a full refund if you're still within the 30 day return window. We can also assist you in locating the manufacturers information if you'd like to reach out to them directly regarding the quality of their product. Just follow up with us at care@blinq.com or call us at 1-800-803-7768 and our Customer Care team will handle it from there!

By Karen M.

Questions? Get answers from the BLINQ staff and other customers.

BLINQ?