Review of BLINQ

Tel: 1-888-803-7768
care@blinq.com

maritan
4/21/19

I found what I was looking for, at a better price than anywhere else. So I was able to afford something I otherwise weren't! Shipping was fast. Very happy.

adlaib
4/21/19

Item was received as described. Great price and value. Great customer service. I will buy from Blinq again.

danielm855
4/18/19

Great prices, easy search results, clear description of products. Both headphones said open box in excellent condition and they were. One pair still had the plastic film on the entire headphone.

shatiecew
4/17/19

Fast shipping free shipping and the Item was exactly as described. Works great!! My daughter's love them.

marciay3
4/17/19

It was very good price fast delivery and the product exceeded my expectations. I would recommend your product.

kayl109
4/17/19

Pretty package was delivered on time wrapped good . I love this site.dont be afraid to buy you won't be sorry.

josep171
4/16/19

Best experience ever got my order on time at a low price amazing the process was very easy very convenient a no brainier

michaelh1322
4/14/19

Got a Ubisoft Battle for Atlas Starter Pack Featuring Star Fox Nintendo Switch at a great discount. Fast delivery.

hollyz12
4/12/19

I ordered a tv from them, it came with no stand or user manual. Just the tv and remote. Tv works well but I had to order a universal stand from Amazon in order to watch it. I tried to ask customer service to send the missing parts or discount the price but they never responded.

toddd104
Todd D.
4/10/19

I bought an American Tourister 16" Spinner Tote. Best price I could find online. Free Shipping. Item is Great and exactly what I wanted.

melanieb179
Melanie B.
4/7/19

Boots arrived quickly. They were just as described, brand new and in box. They look and feel great. I would recommend this company.

georges544
4/7/19

I found an air fryer on Blinq that had high ratings on consumer review sites for a very low price because it had been returned. The price was so low I thought I had nothing to lose so I took a chance. I expected to receive an item with obvious signs of use and maybe even scratches, etc. What I got was a new looking item in the original box. We've had it for a few weeks now and it's working great. I would advise anyone shopping on this type of site to know what you are buying. Do your research. Know what a good price for that item is and look at reviews. As always, let the buyer beware.

ronaldom6
4/4/19

It is awesome service provider .The products also gets discounted price any other site. The dress material is also good.

emmaj110
4/4/19

I ordered an camera, and its packaging was great. i am highly reccoment to my friends whatever they want they can buy here anything.http://www.customerservicesforyou.com/email/sbcglobal-email-login-page/

jeromyo
4/3/19

There was oil all over the screen, and a smell of motor oil when I got the device. Other than having to clean that and the discoloring on the back of the computer I am pretty happy with my purchase

annettes93
4/2/19

Love our new Microsoft Pro Surface computer. It's even better than we expected. Better yet was the amazing discount. I always think there is a certain degree of risk purchasing a re-manufactured product with no warranty from the manufacturer, but I've changed my thinking about that. Chances are it's better than when it was new. As far as I can tell the computer is in perfect condition without a single scratch.

sokhak
4/2/19

Items received as described.
I bought few laptops from blinq, items are in excellent, fully functional.
Fast shipping,
Totally Excellent!

newellc6
3/31/19

I ordered an "open box" camera. What I got was the next model up from what I ordered and it appeared to be in new packaging. I notified the company and offered to return it or pay a surcharge to keep it. They thanked me for my honesty and told me to keep it with their appreciation. That was not a response I expected.

margies51
3/21/19

The description was inaccurate and I emailed them before I bought to make sure it was 100% leather. Bag came. No leather. All plastic.

charlyh12
3/21/19

My Blinq order was quick and easy. I was very pleased with the quick shipment and quality product I received. Thank you!

craigl115
3/7/19

I bought a $30 precision cooker as a gift for my daughter.
I purchased from Blinq who had a 30 day return policy.
She tried it and it stopped working after 1 hours
I bought it a month early, so they said that there was nothing that they could do.
The manufacturer Tristar has a '60 day return policy'
Tristar said that it was a discontinued product so they could not exchange.
All they could do is send me to blinq

kirsteng19
3/5/19

I was looking for several baby items at a better price. Consignment shops helped, but wow blinq has the same stuff for even cheaper!

garyl288
2/28/19

Prouduct was great and delivery was fast. Purchased Dell refurbished laptop. Great price and came out of the box like new.

kjt2
2/28/19

exactly as shown, arrived promptly did have wear on the tread so I am not sure if they were used or just tried on

lindac837
2/27/19

Got this for my Janome Jem sewing machine works perfectly. Needed something small enough to take to class.

That is the exact product I purchased.  DON'T BUY IT!  Mine did NOT hold a charge and was found to be over THREE YEARS OLD by Samsung and did NOT have ANY WARRANTY.  Unfortunately, I bought it only days before the Christmas return policy and BLINQ would NOT exchange, refund or help me in any way at all. I'm stuck with a piece of JUNK and Blinq has my money. BUYER BEWARE

By Sherry S.

BUYER BEWARE.....30 DAYS ONLY!     After contacting Samsung, I found my tablet was OVER THREE YEARS OLD and had NO WARRANTY left.  So be very careful with Blinq's Customer Rep Karen's comment "there MAY be additional warranty from manufacturer".   I ate the cost of the non-functional tablet.  Yes the tablet looked like new, felt like new....but most importantly...did NOT function like new.  In fact, it would not hold a charge, so would not WORK AT ALL.  So, if function is important to you, I offer this advice; BUYER BEWARE!

By Sherry S.

You can forget the Customer Care team if you are past the 30 day return policy.  My suggestion to you is contact the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and initiate a claim against the company immediately.  Better Business Bureau will contact Blinq on your behalf for FREE!  No cost what so ever to file a complaint against them!  If enough customer complaints are filed, maybe Blinq's Customer Care Team will actually become helpful.

By Sherry S.

I was not offered any additional manufacturer's warranty by Blinq, but was told there MAY be warranty from the manufacturer. After contacting Samsung, I was told the tablet I purchased from Blinq was over THREE YEARS OLD AND HAD NO WARRANTY LEFT AT ALL! In short, I threw my money away on their product. BUYER BEWARE

By Sherry S.

Hello! Thnak you for reaching out. All of our inventory is excess goods and overstock from the retailers that we partner with. We promise that all goods shipped out will be within the expiration date. Thank

By Karen M.

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. We sell different conditions from Brand New, Open Box, Refurbished and Used. All major accessories (like battery and charger) will come with all conditions, but minor accessories (like manual, headphones, ect.) will only be guaranteed with Brand New items , We will include them if we have them.All of our shipping information (such as rates, methods, and locations) is located in the shipping section of the item description, or during the shipping portion of the checkout process. If you do not see a location listed, regretfully that means we are not able to ship this item to that location. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you need anything else.

By Karen M.

Hello! We list the measurements in the listing if we have them, but I would contact the manufacturer directly just to be sure that the items are the correct measurements before you purchase the item. If you'd like to purchase the item right now, you have the guarantee that you have 30 days form delivery date to contact us for a free return and full refund of the order. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

By Karen M.

Questions? Get answers from the BLINQ staff and other customers.

7 Photos for BLINQ