Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

pollop
Pollo P.
4/11/19

They stock some really cool stuff that you don't see elsewhere and even the free delivery is super-fast. Highly recommended.

mikeb492
Mike B.
4/9/19

First time I have used Working Class Heroes but it certainly won't be the last. Apart from the sign up issues (it wouldn't let me make a rewards account for some reason) I would say the whole process was excellent. I'm happy with the items I bought but it was the shipping that they excelled at. Super quick, well packaged. I could t recommend them enough. In fact I'm fairly sure I'll buying something else from there this week. Keep up the good work guys.

stephenh368
Stephen H.
4/5/19

Great prices and great stock. I ordered 2 separate parcels within minutes of each other which jointly would have meant free delivery. I contacted customer services to try an avoid paying 2 delivery charges and get free delivery and was told it wasn't an option. The items hadn't been posted and I would've thought it was a simple thing to remedy. A minor niggle but it disappointed me.

khunjenb
KhunJen B.
4/4/19

I bought a mans truckers cap, which turned out to be very small [I presume a kids or womans cap] Even though it was adjustable snap-back I couldn't fit it on my head...so I returned it with a note asking to refund order and delivery, but they only refunded order. I think that I should have been refunded the delivery charge as well because it is clearly their mistake not mine.

davidg1035
David G.
3/29/19

Great value and no nonsense process to order.
Delivery super fast.
Fantastic all round service! Thank you

juliem281
Julie M.
3/29/19

I purchased standard delivery. The item was delivered in only two days. Amazing, speedy service, will definitely buy from here again.

benav1
BenA V.
3/21/19

Super quick service for both orders, which were despatched the same afternoon and delivered the next day in both cases

Great to have the option of free returns too; and nice to get the note in the box to explain all about WCH and who is who in the business. Makes it all a bit more real when you are buying online!

dbx
Db X.
3/21/19

Great products, great prices, super fast delivery, would use again, hook me up with a discount code? :)

stevenl136
Steven L.
3/18/19

Lots of lovely personal touches set this apart from so many online purchases. Next day delivery is offered at an extremely reasonable rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

ianm282
Ian M.
3/14/19

Best price, easy website to navigate - subsidised quick delivery.
A high point was that they were a relatively local business that I was supporting.

mickeyq
Mickey Q.
3/5/19

Expedient service and most of all I received a very heart warming message from the team for my first order. Always good to understand the genesis of the company. No complaints at all and will recommend.

stey
Ste Y.
2/26/19

I enjoyed the detail associated with the descriptions of the items and the personal touches in the communications received by the company. The items that I ordered were exactly what I was looking for. The delivery system with DPD is awesome as it is so accurate. Highly recommended and I will visit the store next time I am in the Lake District.

hazelj12
Hazel J.
2/20/19

First of all I received a lovely Email from Tom welcoming me, I thought that was a lovely touch, and I was kept in touch right through until I received the shirt.
The shirt itself was for my son who is a massive Beavis and Butthead fan and to say he was made up with it is a massive understatement, it is everything we expected and it's a great fit, and it looks lovely on him. The delivery was super fast which is an added bonus. Thank you so much Working Class Heroes we would definitely recommend you.

lindsayi5
Lindsay I.
2/13/19

Easy to navigate website, had exactly what I wanted at a good price, fast well priced delivery. Great service all round.

anonymousq332
anonymous Q.
2/13/19

Item was great value and arrived swiftly without any issues. I'll certainly use workingclassheroes again.

brentp75
Brent P.
2/11/19

From the initial simple online order to home delivery in 72 hours! First class service! Highly recommend this business. Excellent alternative to Ebay!

darb
Dar B.
2/6/19

First off, the browsing experience was up there with anything else I've used and was easy to navigate and choose my goods, that's the 'standard' stuff out of the way.

I ordered 2 items and sadly one was out of stock, but these things happen. Rather than let me know via a faceless email a really nice chap at WCH called me and explained the issue, offered an alternative or two and got me my order the next day. No messing, no excuses just good old fashioned customer service. It was so refreshing!

sarahm764
12/19/18

Great selection of products, delivery was superb, brilliant site. Thank you for describing the work experiences of your team.

sn58
S N.
12/10/18

The order I placed was processed quickly. I received an email introducing the company which was a nice personal touch. The jacket arrived very quickly.

carlosm200
Carlos M.
11/29/18

I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,

anonymousw131
anonymous W.
9/29/18

I returned one of my items, so I'm hoping this will be processed hassle free, but overall the service was great, thank you.

andreae54
Andrea E.
9/22/18

Not working class heroes' fault, but the delivery time to Switzerland was 10 working days, not the 3-5 promised by Royal Mail. I was very satisfied with the whole shopping experience, my only suggestion is to warn shoppers in the continent that the delivery times might wildly differ.

saraha195
Sarah A.
9/22/18

This is the second time i used this site and i was impressed again by the great prices and efficient service.

connels1
Connel S.
9/21/18

Great items! The only thing that bothered me was the delivery, after paying £50 for 2 tops i would kinda expect the free delivery to be 1 - 2 days maybe, instead of 3 - 5. Not a massive complaint but when i've recommended your shop to some friends, they've been surprised I had to pay for next day delivery.

davef90
Dave F.
9/17/18

First time using the website, found the shop through an Instagram ad, was wary at first but after looking through the shop and reading of the background I thought I'd give it a go. Price and delivery can't complain. Will buy again.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?