Working Class Heroes

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 1,731 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Working Class Heroes also ranks 11th among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
1,705

• Great service and next day delivery at no extra cost -
  • The most touching part of this shopping experience was the personal letter I received with my product.

• Contacted the customer service via the help email several times -
  • Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.
How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could...”

FranticMum A.
2/28/20

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery,...”

anonymous K.
7/16/20

Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery, eventually received the item the following Wednesday - Tracking number provided showed no updates - Contacted the customer service via the help email several times - Was ignored - Contacted via their facebook page and eventually received a response stating they would refund my next day delivery payment ( which they did promptly ) and they look into it - Didn't hear anything else and then my delivery just turned up nearly a week later. There was no follow up email to check I had received my items or explanation as to where my items had been. I just received an automated email to leave a review?! I had been recommended this store by 2 of my friends who are very regular customers with them, however this experience and lack of customer service left me really annoyed, disappointed and not what I was expecting.

Reviews (1,731)

customer service (35) great service (24) day delivery (25) shopping experience (16) excellent service (11) great prices (13) great products (10) fast delivery (23) thanks guys (7) great selection (7) delivery time (9) order (107)
franticmuma
FranticMum A.
February 28th, 2020
richb72
Rich B.
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Extremely happy with my purchase. Communication on status of my order was fantastic, and item arrived quickly. Great prices, will definitely be shopping here again
jbl4
JB L.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great products, I always find that thing I'm looking for. Site is easy to navigate and the actual physical shop is ace.
joelp49
Joel P.
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Working Class Heroes has great stock and a service to match. They kept me informed what was happening with my delivery throughout the process and my goods arrived well packaged and as described.
anonymousr735
anonymous R.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall good experience, however, once I placed my order, I received a further email with the subject 'We saved your basket for you' Which automatically made me think that the order was not processed. As this was a sale item and one that I particularly wanted, not wanting to loose it, I placed the order again. Therefore I then received two items and because returns are not free, I have therefore to pay for the postage of this 2nd item.

Just a bit annoying that I was prompted to purchase the basket again. Great idea to send a reminder email and to save a basket, just need to NOT do it, if the basket has already generated a sale!
gavinz2
Gavin Z.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Best price I could find, no nonsense and next day free DOD delivery. It's nice to see a business cutting to the the chase in these times of turmoil and grey areas.
jayp77
Jay P.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
My item arrived quickly with no issues.
I wouldn't hesitate in buying anything from working class heros in the future
jm866
J M.
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

Didnt get it, instead a slower Hermes delivery (verybad in my Area) without any option to deliver to a pick up point etc.

Refund on next day delivery issue given quickly, not much else thou, no real acklowledgement of the amount of hassle potentially involved. A virtual shrug of the shoulders really.

Might give them another chance in the future with small less time critical items- possibly, but generally a bit underwhelmed by the experince.
alexw155
Alex W.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great prices, a lot of choice and super fast delivery. Never any problem. The points system that gives you a discount on the next thing you buy is great. Highly recommended.
pauls1781
Paul S.
February 5th, 2020
Fantastic service.

A site which sells one off unique items.
Ordered a jacket and T shirt, came after a few days.
Made up with the items.
veganvictory
VeganVictor Y.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I get most of my Vans from this shop , all ways a good experience ,sometimes I change my mind and return the items , exchanges are very easy ,all ways got the latest stuff and then it goes on sale at a super nice price .
happyl16
Happy l.
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Great choice of items, brilliant customer service & rapid delivery. WCH have a quality website & are a quality business =)
jamest293
James T.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service. Great products. Great Value. Great team. Quick delivery with regular progress updates. Genius level loyalty scheme.
jorisb19
Joris B.
October 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good website with some really nice clothes, my only gripe is I spent £200+ but only received one item next day
simond101
Simon D.
January 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Happy with the recent item I purchased and the price. I paid extra for DPD delivery which was very quick. I uses the standard free delivery in the past but that took a long time to dispatch and get delivered.
lancasterh
Lancaster H.
December 12th, 2019
Always great! Very popular brands
well packaged and a speedy delivery. The reward points are an extra treat.
ryane38
Ryan E.
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Found the item for cheaper than other sites and it arrived in the time it said it would. They provided the service they said they would, no issues at all.
eh52
E H.
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Great range of brands and clothing, fast delivery service . Would highly recommend using the website again.
angelah172
Angela H.
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order , competitively priced ,delivered promptly , very good service ,I will certainly use again .
anonymousk973
anonymous K.
July 16th, 2020
louises98
Louise S.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered some Vans for my sons birthday, they were at discounted price and arrived quicker than expected. Very pleased, would definitely use again.
scotn7
Scot N.
January 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Really happy , 2nd purchase and I'll definetly be back. Great products , excellent prices and service.

Great customer experience from product through to price to ease to order through to fulfilment.

Nice job Hero's
mikeb492
Mike B.
April 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
First time I have used Working Class Heroes but it certainly won't be the last. Apart from the sign up issues (it wouldn't let me make a rewards account for some reason) I would say the whole process was excellent. I'm happy with the items I bought but it was the shipping that they excelled at. Super quick, well packaged. I could t recommend them enough. In fact I'm fairly sure I'll buying something else from there this week. Keep up the good work guys.
sarahmck
SarahMc K.
December 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
A great overall shopping experience. Easy website to use and quick delivery, would definitely buy from again.
darb
Dar B.
February 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
First off, the browsing experience was up there with anything else I've used and was easy to navigate and choose my goods, that's the 'standard' stuff out of the way.

I ordered 2 items and sadly one was out of stock, but these things happen. Rather than let me know via a faceless email a really nice chap at WCH called me and explained the issue, offered an alternative or two and got me my order the next day. No messing, no excuses just good old fashioned customer service. It was so refreshing!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad. But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

Have a question about Working Class Heroes?