Working Class Heroes

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 1,732 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Working Class Heroes most frequently mention next day, customer service and fast delivery. Working Class Heroes ranks 9th among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
1,705

• Overall very happy with my experience with working class heroes and would use them again.
  • Customer service for the site helped resolved the issue really quickly.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could...”

FranticMum A.
2/28/20

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery,...”

anonymous K.
7/16/20

Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery, eventually received the item the following Wednesday - Tracking number provided showed no updates - Contacted the customer service via the help email several times - Was ignored - Contacted via their facebook page and eventually received a response stating they would refund my next day delivery payment ( which they did promptly ) and they look into it - Didn't hear anything else and then my delivery just turned up nearly a week later. There was no follow up email to check I had received my items or explanation as to where my items had been. I just received an automated email to leave a review?! I had been recommended this store by 2 of my friends who are very regular customers with them, however this experience and lack of customer service left me really annoyed, disappointed and not what I was expecting.

Reviews (1,732)

class heroes (0) customer service (35) day delivery (25)
anonymousk973
anonymous K.
July 16th, 2020
melo16
Mel O.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered for next day saturday delivery for a birthday and sril hadnt recieved by monday! I had to email 3 times until i recieved a reply. Very disappointed
ag160
December 29th, 2020
This company are disabling comments on Facebook, deleting all bad feedback and blocking accounts who post bad feedback, because so many people are complaining they're not refunding them after returning items, or they're not posting them at all then ignoring people's messages asking where they are. I'm at 1 month and counting now, they're refusing to refund me, ignoring all my emails and I'm £380 out of pocket. They are claiming the courier they paid for 'lost' my parcel and instead of tracking the package are refusing to refund me. I will keep posting til you refund me! I can't believe the morals of this company. Please avoid buying from them. Buy direct!

Tip for consumers:
Avoid!

tomt104
Tom T.
December 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Website and delivery is great but items received i will be sending 1 part back as looks different to image and doesn't fit or suit me. But part 2 of delivery was perfect.
franticmuma
FranticMum A.
February 28th, 2020
anonymousr735
anonymous R.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall good experience, however, once I placed my order, I received a further email with the subject 'We saved your basket for you' Which automatically made me think that the order was not processed. As this was a sale item and one that I particularly wanted, not wanting to loose it, I placed the order again. Therefore I then received two items and because returns are not free, I have therefore to pay for the postage of this 2nd item. Just a bit annoying that I was prompted to purchase the basket again. Great idea to send a reminder email and to save a basket, just need to NOT do it, if the basket has already generated a sale!
stephank13
December 18th, 2019
I ordered a jacket on 21.11.2019, no parcel till 18.12.2019, no help at Working Class Heroes, no solution of the problem.
jorisb19
Joris B.
October 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good website with some really nice clothes, my only gripe is I spent £200+ but only received one item next day
nawit
October 15th, 2019
Refused to assist with a refund, refused to provide customer services telephone number, refused to provide details on how to make a formal complaint. I required assistance with a refund due to a returned item. Employee dealing with the emails were obstructive, unhelpful, unsympathetic. Due to not being able to advance passed email communication and find someone that is prepared to help, I have now lost £85. I will definitely not use this company again, and would not recommend. I'm sure they are fine until you require any assistance with a purchase or refund.
tomr185
Tom R.
December 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
My purchase has still not arrived and is held up with Royal Mail. I phoned for help on this matter and the phone was never answered despite over 8 calls.
I emailed for help and got a rather pathetic response that showed no customer care whatsoever. I responded to this and voiced my complaint and several days later have still not heard back.
My overall experience is not great to be honest and have doubts about using you in the future if this is the way you treat your clients.
empirea1
Empire A.
April 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
Found this website whilst looking for some Carhartt and Stüssy clothing items and was absolutely delighted I had done so- I paid a lot less than retail for the items and the delivery time was perfect. The chaps running this place are very nice too; they give you a nice handwritten letter along with some freebies like sweets etc
Definitely will be shopping here again, 10/10 recommend.

Cheers, WCH!
shayc14
Shay C.
February 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Overall easy! Loved the shopping experience, only complaint I have was that the shipping tracking g was very minimal overseas, after Royal Mail passed the package over to my overseas courier in Aus there was no sort of tracking, very difficult to estimate arrival date.
Other than that just a nag that the box that the shoes arrived in was torn down the side but I understand $#*! happens on hangovers ;)
Round of applause for the notes left in the package loved the transparency and bant's

Keep up the great work!
jm866
J M.
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.

Didnt get it, instead a slower Hermes delivery (verybad in my Area) without any option to deliver to a pick up point etc.

Refund on next day delivery issue given quickly, not much else thou, no real acklowledgement of the amount of hassle potentially involved. A virtual shrug of the shoulders really.

Might give them another chance in the future with small less time critical items- possibly, but generally a bit underwhelmed by the experince.
richb72
Rich B.
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Extremely happy with my purchase. Communication on status of my order was fantastic, and item arrived quickly. Great prices, will definitely be shopping here again
craigs298
July 26th, 2019
I bought 3 jackets online. I returned two but was refunded for the wrong jacket which meant I was £45 short on the refund. I sent evidence after they destroyed my returns form (ie photos of the jacket I'd kept) but the business didn't want to know, just kept repeating the same message which made it clear they weren't listening.

This despite it being obvious their stock-keeping is a total disaster. Eg they were asking me from which warehouse they had sent the jackets. You know where the blame lies when a business starts asking the clients things that only the business should know.

If you don't have to return anything you might be ok, but if any issues arrive, they will assume you are at fault and refuse to listen. Avoid.
carlosm200
Carlos M.
November 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,
salus
Salu S.
January 18th, 2018
I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never
anonymousu133
anonymous U.
August 31st, 2018
Verified purchase
Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it
yvesg10
September 10th, 2018
Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error).

Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's, and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion.

I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me.
jbl4
JB L.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great products, I always find that thing I'm looking for. Site is easy to navigate and the actual physical shop is ace.
klockd
Klock D.
August 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
I ordered the product close to 14 days ago and it has still not arrived. Would definitely not purchase again having had to pay 13 pound postage.
jw183
J W.
January 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...
simonm108
Simon M.
December 17th, 2017
Verified purchase
Overall, a good price, quick delivery and a good product. Would have got more stars but first order on the web and the website crashed, leaving my PayPal payment in limbo with no order recorded. I was obviously worried as I had paid £470. When I phoned I got a (not particularly friendly) shop assistant who told me I had to contact the websales department, and I could only do this by email.....no phone number and no offer of help from the shop. I explained the situation, but still only email and wait.

Sometimes you need a bit more than an email address, and expect a little more flexibility in unusual situations.

In the end, my email was answered promptly and refunded. Because PayPal pre-funds payments they have to wait for my original payment to clear before refunding money (4-5 working days). Just before Christmas this was a paid as time was limited, so I had to pay again on credit card.

So, all went ok in the end, refund was made, but I felt VERY exposed for a period of time having paid an unknown internet company £470 on PayPal without any record of an order, and no means of 8mmediate direct contact. Not sure I would use again for that reason.
ede43
Ed E.
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
The shopping experience was good. But, I had lots of problems trying to pay with pay pal. At the end, I used my Debit card...
maryi34
Mary I.
November 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I never recevied my order. It is declared "deliver" on So colissimo website but it was not. The seller and the delivery service refused to do anything after this "mistake". Avoid....

Je n'ai jamais reçu ma commande, sur le site de suivie elle est déclaré livré alors que je n'ai rien reçu. Comme elle est déclaré livré par So Colissimo se site refuse de faire quoi que se soit et So Colissimo de même. A éviter !!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad. But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

Have a question about Working Class Heroes?