Working Class Heroes

Trustpilot
2.7 / 5
Reviews.io
2.9 / 5

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 1,738 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Working Class Heroes most frequently mention next day, customer service and fast delivery.Working Class Heroes ranks 1st among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
1,709

• Overall very happy with my experience with working class heroes and would use them again.
  • Customer service for the site helped resolved the issue really quickly.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“T shirt”

Anthony B.
6/22/22

Great T shirt, good quality, delivered in good time frame used WCH rewards built up over other purchases

“Daily update”

richard a.
12/31/21

Still nothing received and PayPal dispute logged unfortunately 20 days for a decision in which I'm sure it'll be in my favour as it's been 17 days but working class heroes still refuse to help even though they can contact Royal Mail and claim … I'll update daily though

Reviews (1,738)

class heroes (50) customer service (35) day delivery (25)
anthonyb1930
June 22nd, 2022

Tip for consumers:
n/a

Products used:
clothing

peterf1039
June 2nd, 2022

All went well, delivery came when expected, garment was as expected. Everything perfect from start to finish.

elj11
June 4th, 2022

I ordered some shoes from Working Class Heroes they arrived very quickly and are really nice. Would recommend them.

jbl4
JB L.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great products, I always find that thing I'm looking for. Site is easy to navigate and the actual physical shop is ace.

simonw475
March 26th, 2022

I was looking the Patagonia torrentshell 3l jacket and this was by far the best price, for a brilliant jacket! Ordered on the Friday and paid a extra for Saturday delivery and it was delivered as expected. Would definitely recommend and will use again

Products used:
Patagonia torrentshell 3l jacket

mikeb492
Mike B.
April 9th, 2019
Verified purchase

First time I have used Working Class Heroes but it certainly won't be the last. Apart from the sign up issues (it wouldn't let me make a rewards account for some reason) I would say the whole process was excellent. I'm happy with the items I bought but it was the shipping that they excelled at. Super quick, well packaged. I could t recommend them enough. In fact I'm fairly sure I'll buying something else from there this week. Keep up the good work guys.

hrvojeg
Hrvoje G.
June 7th, 2019
Verified purchase

I was searching online for some cool Adidas sneakers and stumbled upon Working Class Heroes site, which looked very appealing with variety of cool and casual footwear and clothes. Altough the site looks very professional, I was still a bit skeptical when ordering, because I rarely shop outside the bigger sites like Ebay/Amazon. But it turned out I really had nothing to worry about, sneakers were great, looked exactly like on photos, are very comfortable and the delivery was fast. I would gladly recommend Working Class Heroes to anyone!

andyt73
Andy T.
April 6th, 2017
Verified purchase

Came across WCHs whilst on a trip in the area and was very glad I ventured in. The helpful, friendly staff made it a nice relaxed atmosphere - I was even offered a bottle of beer!! Great selection of good quality clothes, with good prices too. I have since used the online ordering system a couple of times. The clothes I wanted were in stock and delivered as promised. No need for any returns at all.
All in all a great experience. Well done guys - keep up the good work!!

gavinz2
Gavin Z.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Best price I could find, no nonsense and next day free DOD delivery. It's nice to see a business cutting to the the chase in these times of turmoil and grey areas.

franticmuma
FranticMum A.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

jayp77
Jay P.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

My item arrived quickly with no issues.
I wouldn't hesitate in buying anything from working class heros in the future

simonm108
Simon M.
December 17th, 2017
Verified purchase

Overall, a good price, quick delivery and a good product. Would have got more stars but first order on the web and the website crashed, leaving my PayPal payment in limbo with no order recorded. I was obviously worried as I had paid £470. When I phoned I got a (not particularly friendly) shop assistant who told me I had to contact the websales department, and I could only do this by email.....no phone number and no offer of help from the shop. I explained the situation, but still only email and wait.

Sometimes you need a bit more than an email address, and expect a little more flexibility in unusual situations.

In the end, my email was answered promptly and refunded. Because PayPal pre-funds payments they have to wait for my original payment to clear before refunding money (4-5 working days). Just before Christmas this was a paid as time was limited, so I had to pay again on credit card.

So, all went ok in the end, refund was made, but I felt VERY exposed for a period of time having paid an unknown internet company £470 on PayPal without any record of an order, and no means of 8mmediate direct contact. Not sure I would use again for that reason.

markh425
Mark H.
November 7th, 2016
Verified purchase

Great little shop. Good value and received my stuff ahead of time. The wham bar and letter enclosed where a nice touch and genuinely made me laugh. Happy to support a small business.

alexw155
Alex W.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great prices, a lot of choice and super fast delivery. Never any problem. The points system that gives you a discount on the next thing you buy is great. Highly recommended.

pauls1781
Paul S.
February 5th, 2020

Fantastic service.

A site which sells one off unique items.
Ordered a jacket and T shirt, came after a few days.
Made up with the items.

mikeh411
Mike H.
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

As good as usual. Never had a complaint with service from this site. Delivery is always fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

paulinel33
Pauline L.
September 7th, 2018
Verified purchase

What an excellent company. I bought a waterproof for my son and loved the letter that came in the parcel. Ok it's just marketing but it made me feel good about my purchase!

veganvictory
VeganVictor Y.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

I get most of my Vans from this shop , all ways a good experience ,sometimes I change my mind and return the items , exchanges are very easy ,all ways got the latest stuff and then it goes on sale at a super nice price .

ede43
Ed E.
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase

The shopping experience was good. But, I had lots of problems trying to pay with pay pal. At the end, I used my Debit card...

sarahm764
December 19th, 2018

Great selection of products, delivery was superb, brilliant site. Thank you for describing the work experiences of your team.

happyl16
Happy l.
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Great choice of items, brilliant customer service & rapid delivery. WCH have a quality website & are a quality business =)

gillianc18
Gillian C.
November 16th, 2016
Verified purchase

Refreshing buying experience. Was fun to read a bit about the business and how it began. Definitely will use this site again. Had to return item as I stupidly bought them far too big. Great customer experience and returns process was easy. Thanks guys

francism77
Francis M.
July 6th, 2017
Verified purchase

Very impressed with my overall customer experience, especially since this is the first time I have used this website. I liked that I was emailed by the store after purchasing, saying thanks for using their store; I also like the reward system on the website which has encouraged me to potentially buy from them again in the near future. Also, the delivery prices are very reasonable, much better than some more popular online stores!

jamest293
James T.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service. Great products. Great Value. Great team. Quick delivery with regular progress updates. Genius level loyalty scheme.

richarda1814
December 31st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Shop elsewhere

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad. But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Working Class Heroes?