Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

jayp77
Jay P.
1/21/20
My item arrived quickly with no issues.
I wouldn't hesitate in buying anything from working class heros in the future
anonymousr735
anonymous R.
1/13/20
Overall good experience, however, once I placed my order, I received a further email with the subject 'We saved your basket for you' Which automatically made me think that the order was not processed. As this was a sale item and one that I particularly wanted, not wanting to loose it, I placed the order again. Therefore I then received two items and because returns are not free, I have therefore to pay for the postage of this 2nd item.

Just a bit annoying that I was prompted to purchase the basket again. Great idea to send a reminder email and to save a basket, just need to NOT do it, if the basket has already generated a sale!
scotn7
Scot N.
1/6/20
Really happy , 2nd purchase and I'll definetly be back. Great products , excellent prices and service.

Great customer experience from product through to price to ease to order through to fulfilment.

Nice job Hero's
simond101
Simon D.
1/5/20
Happy with the recent item I purchased and the price. I paid extra for DPD delivery which was very quick. I uses the standard free delivery in the past but that took a long time to dispatch and get delivered.
richb72
Rich B.
1/3/20
Extremely happy with my purchase. Communication on status of my order was fantastic, and item arrived quickly. Great prices, will definitely be shopping here again
stephank13
12/18/19
I ordered a jacket on 21.11.2019, no parcel till 18. 12. 2019, no help at Working Class Heroes, no solution of the problem.
sarahmck
SarahMc K.
12/16/19
A great overall shopping experience. Easy website to use and quick delivery, would definitely buy from again.
lancasterh
Lancaster H.
12/12/19
Always great! Very popular brands
well packaged and a speedy delivery. The reward points are an extra treat.
tomt104
Tom T.
12/4/19
Website and delivery is great but items received i will be sending 1 part back as looks different to image and doesn't fit or suit me. But part 2 of delivery was perfect.
jm866
J M.
11/26/19
Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.

Didnt get it, instead a slower Hermes delivery (verybad in my Area) without any option to deliver to a pick up point etc.

Refund on next day delivery issue given quickly, not much else thou, no real acklowledgement of the amount of hassle potentially involved. A virtual shrug of the shoulders really.

Might give them another chance in the future with small less time critical items- possibly, but generally a bit underwhelmed by the experince.
jorisb19
Joris B.
10/29/19
Good website with some really nice clothes, my only gripe is I spent £200+ but only received one item next day
nawit
10/15/19
Refused to assist with a refund, refused to provide customer services telephone number, refused to provide details on how to make a formal complaint.

I required assistance with a refund due to a returned item. Employee dealing with the emails were obstructive, unhelpful, unsympathetic.

Due to not being able to advance passed email communication and find someone that is prepared to help, I have now lost £85.

I will definitely not use this company again, and would not recommend. I'm sure they are fine until you require any assistance with a purchase or refund.
alexu27
Alex U.
9/25/19
Great product range and easy to use website and order system. The follow up for delivery and overall customer service is spot on. Thanks.
ede43
Ed E.
9/25/19
The shopping experience was good. But, I had lots of problems trying to pay with pay pal. At the end, I used my Debit card...
phili9
Phil I.
9/20/19
Good service as always, in this case the item wasn't what I wanted but the return process is very straight forward. Will definitely use again.
cloughe
Clough E.
9/11/19
Although I had trouble in placing the order, as I am very elderly, I eventually, with help from Adam, succeeded and my gift was very well received.
benw404
Ben W.
9/9/19
Good selection of cloths, really simple with fast delivery. Only 1 tiny thing if i order multiple items instead of coming in 1 parcel i got 2 on defferent days. Overall a great experience.
russv5
Russ V.
8/28/19
First class service . Clear details of sizing and updating of stock .
Very fast delivery.
Highly recommend
pati16
Pat I.
8/19/19
First class service from a firm that places customer satisfaction and professionalism at the very top of their ethos. Excellent product delivered at an exceptional price and backed by a cast iron returns policy. Perfect online purchasing experience. Highly recommended.
ollieb42
Ollie B.
8/18/19
Working class hero's was a very well set out website and easy to use. It was very efficient and will definitely be shopping on their website again
robbiej8
Robbie J.
8/2/19
Great service from order to delivery. So good I reorder the following week. Constantly trolling the site for new items and will be ready and waiting to pounce on what tickles my fancy!
craigs298
7/26/19
I bought 3 jackets online. I returned two but was refunded for the wrong jacket which meant I was £45 short on the refund. I sent evidence after they destroyed my returns form (ie photos of the jacket I'd kept) but the business didn't want to know, just kept repeating the same message which made it clear they weren't listening.

This despite it being obvious their stock-keeping is a total disaster. Eg they were asking me from which warehouse they had sent the jackets. You know where the blame lies when a business starts asking the clients things that only the business should know.

If you don't have to return anything you might be ok, but if any issues arrive, they will assume you are at fault and refuse to listen. Avoid.
bech7
Bec H.
7/2/19
Fast delivery, reasonable prices lower than competitors for same product that I bought. Overall very happy with my experience with working class heroes and would use them again.
tomsb
Toms B.
6/25/19
Shopping for clothes has not been this much fun since I bought a pair of Spliffy jeans from the indoor market when I was 12 years old. I can't recommend Working Class Heroes Enough.
hrvojeg
Hrvoje G.
6/7/19
I was searching online for some cool Adidas sneakers and stumbled upon Working Class Heroes site, which looked very appealing with variety of cool and casual footwear and clothes. Altough the site looks very professional, I was still a bit skeptical when ordering, because I rarely shop outside the bigger sites like Ebay/Amazon. But it turned out I really had nothing to worry about, sneakers were great, looked exactly like on photos, are very comfortable and the delivery was fast. I would gladly recommend Working Class Heroes to anyone!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?