Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

nicholas3
Nichola S.
8/1/18
Easy to order, great product, super fast delivery and great after service . 5 stars , cannot fault and will def use again
debsl1
Debs L.
7/31/18
Great site, with helpful info on fit etc.
Nice little delivery note that introduced the team.
Felt very personal, not like some big corporate type site.
Free returns most welcome.
Awesome.
valeriax
Valeria X.
7/31/18
Perfect shopping experience. Lovely website, price very competitive, quick delivery - I will buy again!
time49
Tim E.
7/31/18
Always have great kit in store and online. Tom very helpful with technical issue with my account set and love the personal letter..great touch

Not bad for a former Blockbuster store in Ulverston!
lorsp
Lors P.
7/24/18
I used working class heroes for the first time to buy my son trainers he liked. After researching the trainers I found the best price for them was from Working Class Heroes. My son is delighted with them and I'm delighted with the price. Delivery to the highlands was not a problem and only took a couple of days. Happy all round and will continue to use this site in the future
edb139
Ed B.
7/23/18
Great experience. One of the items arrived broken, which is why I've given 4 rather than 5 stars for products/services (probably the delivery fault - it was packaged in a lot of bubble wrap) but they dealt with it quickly and conveniently offering an immediate replacement/refund. Friendly and efficient customer service. Would definitely buy from them again.
miloq1
Milo Q.
7/19/18
Absolutely first class service and communication - not in your face but friendly and informative - plus my garment was cheaper than direct with the manufacturer- thanks guys really enjoyed dealing with you
andrewl206
Andrew L.
7/17/18
No problems from order to delivery, exactly the kind of service I have to come to expect when ordering online
gbj
GB J.
7/13/18
Brilliant service! Very informative about updates and speedy delivery! Highly recommend this company.
simonh121
Simon H.
7/11/18
Working Class Heroes is my go to online store for all my Patagonia goods, good prices, excellent next day delivery using quality couriers DPD.
marcusz5
Marcus Z.
6/21/18
was actually very pleased with the speed of delivery considering the distance my item was shipped (all the way from the uk to california)
johnm1734
John M.
6/20/18
I think that the site is great, comprehendive in its choice of quality products and the fact that you can get an item delivered the following day without paying expensive postal fees is fantastic. To add, the entire process from browsing onto purchasing and then delivery has a personal touch that adds to my experience as a consumer. I would happily recommend Working Class Heroes.
paula185
Paul A.
6/8/18
I stubbled across the site while searching for North Face and was surprised by the range and prices. All the other brands available had a good range too. Will definitely purchase again.
kellyd152
kelly d.
5/30/18
Consistently good, customer focused and a great range of desirable clobber. Good work guys, as always
mayas39
Maya S.
5/19/18
The only website I found the trainers I wanted, I got them for half the price it costs to buy them in a store. Delivery was very quick and the parcel was well packaged. The best part was the sweets I found in the box ;) 10/10
debbieb222
Debbie B.
5/8/18
Once goods received I tweeted my comments concerning condition of the box when goods arrived. I am a collector so I expect every part of the goods to be in pristine condition. I advised that you look at your packaging process and as most other vendors do double box the product to ensure this doesn't happen. I ship goods all over the world and wouldn't consider packing as you did. So please pay attention to your social media feeds to ensure you service can be fine tuned to customers feedback or don't bother with it.
matth200
matt H.
5/7/18
loved the addition of the refresher small but meaningful gift will definetly be buying from here again.
markn120
Mark N.
5/4/18
Very happy to shop at Working Class Heroes as it was so effortless. What makes it even more appealing is the fact you receive reward points for every pound you spend, which can then go towards your next purchase. What's not to like?
pegw11
Peg W.
5/2/18
Purchased a jacket. Everything went how online shopping should be. Very good price, Efficient order process and quick delivery.
I will revisit site in future.
chenellea
Chenelle A.
4/27/18
Seemed like a nice bunch. Well organised and efficient.
They are based in the area I grew up in - Cumbria.
Good luck to these guys giving it a go in the cold North.
jackf118
Jack F.
4/27/18
Very competitive prices, I bought a pair of Adidas trainers, and they were at least five pound cheaper than anywhere I else I looked online. Fast delivery, and as a treat, a refresher bar came with my trainers!
Would highly recommend
joej165
Joe J.
4/26/18
Really pleased with the overall service of this site. From its page, to it'a delivery time and the nice message received with my parcel.
benh153
Ben H.
4/23/18
I liked the friendly/informal approach to customer service. There also kept me updated without inundating me with emails!
paulw411
Paul W.
4/20/18
Excellent range of clothes and footwear, with a brilliant service. Bought from you numerous times now and have never had any issues. Always the first place I look when I'm shopping online.
jimaleed
jimalee d.
4/19/18
It was almost impossible once I'd ticked the delivery option to change it, that needs checking. I wanted to pay for 3 day delivery. It looked as if I'd done so but it reverted back to the 5 day free delivery without my knowing until I'd paid for the goods!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?