Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

paula185
Paul A.
6/8/18

I stubbled across the site while searching for North Face and was surprised by the range and prices. All the other brands available had a good range too. Will definitely purchase again.

kellyd152
kelly d.
5/30/18

Consistently good, customer focused and a great range of desirable clobber. Good work guys, as always

mayas39
Maya S.
5/19/18

The only website I found the trainers I wanted, I got them for half the price it costs to buy them in a store. Delivery was very quick and the parcel was well packaged. The best part was the sweets I found in the box ;) 10/10

debbieb222
Debbie B.
5/8/18

Once goods received I tweeted my comments concerning condition of the box when goods arrived. I am a collector so I expect every part of the goods to be in pristine condition. I advised that you look at your packaging process and as most other vendors do double box the product to ensure this doesn't happen. I ship goods all over the world and wouldn't consider packing as you did. So please pay attention to your social media feeds to ensure you service can be fine tuned to customers feedback or don't bother with it.

matth200
matt H.
5/7/18

loved the addition of the refresher small but meaningful gift will definetly be buying from here again.

markn120
Mark N.
5/4/18

Very happy to shop at Working Class Heroes as it was so effortless. What makes it even more appealing is the fact you receive reward points for every pound you spend, which can then go towards your next purchase. What's not to like?

pegw11
Peg W.
5/2/18

Purchased a jacket. Everything went how online shopping should be. Very good price, Efficient order process and quick delivery.
I will revisit site in future.

chenellea
Chenelle A.
4/27/18

Seemed like a nice bunch. Well organised and efficient.
They are based in the area I grew up in - Cumbria.
Good luck to these guys giving it a go in the cold North.

jackf118
Jack F.
4/27/18

Very competitive prices, I bought a pair of Adidas trainers, and they were at least five pound cheaper than anywhere I else I looked online. Fast delivery, and as a treat, a refresher bar came with my trainers!
Would highly recommend

joej165
Joe J.
4/26/18

Really pleased with the overall service of this site. From its page, to it'a delivery time and the nice message received with my parcel.

benh153
Ben H.
4/23/18

I liked the friendly/informal approach to customer service. There also kept me updated without inundating me with emails!

paulw411
Paul W.
4/20/18

Excellent range of clothes and footwear, with a brilliant service. Bought from you numerous times now and have never had any issues. Always the first place I look when I'm shopping online.

jimaleed
jimalee d.
4/19/18

It was almost impossible once I'd ticked the delivery option to change it, that needs checking. I wanted to pay for 3 day delivery. It looked as if I'd done so but it reverted back to the 5 day free delivery without my knowing until I'd paid for the goods!

jamesd411
James D.
3/16/18

Excellent webstore to buy from. Shipping costs very reasonable and arrived very quickly from UK to USA within 5 days.

katiea67
Katie A.
3/16/18

My son had seen a North Face jacket he liked , it was more expensive on the brand's website so we ordered from you .The jacket is nice , my son is pleased but it's not a lot of jacket for the money.Delivery was quick, minimal packaging and I would rather give my business to a small operation. 100% satisfied with your service.

chadm53
Chad M.
3/10/18

ordered Patagonia rucksack for school excellent cheapest online price and fast delivery very impressed

benitas6
Benita S.
2/26/18

I had the best experience shopping with WCH. I found exactly what I wanted, at a great price with next day delivery. It was fab! Excellent service, and a great rewards programme. I look forward to making future purchases.

mikeh411
Mike H.
2/20/18

As good as usual. Never had a complaint with service from this site. Delivery is always fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

semmiej
Semmie J.
2/19/18

Really good pricing for overseas orders. I can get shoes cheaper from workingclassheros opposed to the local in New Zealand. Shipping time is adequate considering the distance. Overall, I use this website a lot due to the fact I cannot get most of these silhouettes in my own country.

jarrode7
Jarrod E.
2/13/18

Love ordering off working class heroes. I've never had any issues and delivery is pretty quick to Australia.

geralds121
Gerald S.
2/12/18

Website easy to navigate and good range of brands (some non-mainstream).
I've only bought 2 items in the sale,but prices were very realistic,postage at sensible rates and very speedy delivery. I've had no need to return items.FIVE STAR service !!!

carlr61
Carl R.
2/9/18

I have used Working Class Heroes several times and the service has always been impeccable. Their prices are very competitive and the delivery is always on time or early. Have recommended them to friends and family as a great place to shop.

leej72
Lee J.
2/8/18

Excellent site. Great range of products. Good communication and super quick delivery.

Third time purchasing from WCH , will be back!

joelc81
Joel C.
2/8/18

Love the site, love the products, like the way you guys nail the basics and layer your personality on top.

connorw19
Connor W.
2/8/18

This was my first experience on this website so I as always with new websites to shop on in always sceptical though I couldn't be more happy with the service I received! Highly recommend this! Thanks

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?