Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

ct132
c t.
8/15/18
Was not aware of this company but they had the item I was looking for. To their credit they are part of my shortlist of outlets now. Inspires confidence with their professionalism and great pricing! Highly recommended! c
harrisona14
Harrison A.
8/15/18
Quick, easy they emailed me for every step right till delivery and beyond. Amazing! Can't speak higher of the customer service. I'll be shopping again 100%
anselmol1
Anselmo L.
8/15/18
Excellent customer service, fast delivery, strongly recommended, I hope to deal with guys soon again, thank you !!!!
andrews221
Andrew S.
8/14/18
Outstandingly good. Clear communication, next day delivery and a more than competitive price. Thank you.
paulc631
Paul C.
8/10/18
Lightening fast delivery. First class communications every step of the way. Would certainly use again. Highly recommended!
pisha
Pish A.
8/8/18
Fantastic price, fantastic service and fantastic communication from the company. My only gripe is the box that the products arrived in, but this could have been down the delivery provider. The products inside were perfect so its a very minor gripe. 10/10 will definitely be visiting their site soon.
shubih
Shubi H.
8/7/18
Simple, smooth shopping experience!, I loved the letter from your team,it lifted my mood greatly and I appreciate how real you all are, id love to visit your store one day!!
puorud
Puoru D.
8/6/18
Quick delivery, and the product was exactly as I wanted it to be.

If the need for finding people to send free stuff from time to time is there, please choose me! I would sponsor your content in heartbeat.
blicoj
Blico J.
8/2/18
Working Class Heroes will always deliver on time, unless it's an unexpected, tragic event hindering my order journey. I can live with that.
nicholas3
Nichola S.
8/1/18
Easy to order, great product, super fast delivery and great after service . 5 stars , cannot fault and will def use again
debsl1
Debs L.
7/31/18
Great site, with helpful info on fit etc.
Nice little delivery note that introduced the team.
Felt very personal, not like some big corporate type site.
Free returns most welcome.
Awesome.
valeriax
Valeria X.
7/31/18
Perfect shopping experience. Lovely website, price very competitive, quick delivery - I will buy again!
time49
Tim E.
7/31/18
Always have great kit in store and online. Tom very helpful with technical issue with my account set and love the personal letter..great touch

Not bad for a former Blockbuster store in Ulverston!
lorsp
Lors P.
7/24/18
I used working class heroes for the first time to buy my son trainers he liked. After researching the trainers I found the best price for them was from Working Class Heroes. My son is delighted with them and I'm delighted with the price. Delivery to the highlands was not a problem and only took a couple of days. Happy all round and will continue to use this site in the future
edb139
Ed B.
7/23/18
Great experience. One of the items arrived broken, which is why I've given 4 rather than 5 stars for products/services (probably the delivery fault - it was packaged in a lot of bubble wrap) but they dealt with it quickly and conveniently offering an immediate replacement/refund. Friendly and efficient customer service. Would definitely buy from them again.
miloq1
Milo Q.
7/19/18
Absolutely first class service and communication - not in your face but friendly and informative - plus my garment was cheaper than direct with the manufacturer- thanks guys really enjoyed dealing with you
andrewl206
Andrew L.
7/17/18
No problems from order to delivery, exactly the kind of service I have to come to expect when ordering online
gbj
GB J.
7/13/18
Brilliant service! Very informative about updates and speedy delivery! Highly recommend this company.
simonh121
Simon H.
7/11/18
Working Class Heroes is my go to online store for all my Patagonia goods, good prices, excellent next day delivery using quality couriers DPD.
marcusz5
Marcus Z.
6/21/18
was actually very pleased with the speed of delivery considering the distance my item was shipped (all the way from the uk to california)
johnm1734
John M.
6/20/18
I think that the site is great, comprehendive in its choice of quality products and the fact that you can get an item delivered the following day without paying expensive postal fees is fantastic. To add, the entire process from browsing onto purchasing and then delivery has a personal touch that adds to my experience as a consumer. I would happily recommend Working Class Heroes.
paula185
Paul A.
6/8/18
I stubbled across the site while searching for North Face and was surprised by the range and prices. All the other brands available had a good range too. Will definitely purchase again.
kellyd152
kelly d.
5/30/18
Consistently good, customer focused and a great range of desirable clobber. Good work guys, as always
mayas39
Maya S.
5/19/18
The only website I found the trainers I wanted, I got them for half the price it costs to buy them in a store. Delivery was very quick and the parcel was well packaged. The best part was the sweets I found in the box ;) 10/10
debbieb222
Debbie B.
5/8/18
Once goods received I tweeted my comments concerning condition of the box when goods arrived. I am a collector so I expect every part of the goods to be in pristine condition. I advised that you look at your packaging process and as most other vendors do double box the product to ensure this doesn't happen. I ship goods all over the world and wouldn't consider packing as you did. So please pay attention to your social media feeds to ensure you service can be fine tuned to customers feedback or don't bother with it.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?