Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

bruceg84
Bruce G.
9/10/18

I'm passionate about what I buy and who I buy it from.
I'll purchase again without hesitation. Enough said.

paulinel33
Pauline L.
9/7/18

What an excellent company. I bought a waterproof for my son and loved the letter that came in the parcel. Ok it's just marketing but it made me feel good about my purchase!

luisy3
Luis Y.
9/7/18

I've been buying on their website since I found them. Really great products and selection of clothes

stevenj149
STEVEN J.
9/6/18

Excellent and very prompt service, it was my first time using workingclassheroes but it certainly won't be my last. 11/10!

louisp54
Louis P.
9/5/18

Working Class Heroes are an exceptional store and if I ever find something I want to buy I'll check if it's on here first for the quality service and personalised customer service they provide.

vikkih9
Vikki H.
9/4/18

After visiting Deus ex machina in Venice beach I decided to purchase a top on line. It's was at a much discounted price even including the postage costs. Great service.

johnb1932
John B.
9/3/18

Never been disappointed with goods or service.Used to visit shop but no longer in the area .Service a key to sucess

caelenz
Caelen Z.
9/3/18

Very good, helpful service got a bag on sale so good price too. Possibly too many emails regarding one item but at least let's you know you're not forgotten

anonymousx104
anonymous X.
9/3/18

Working Class Hero are class! Snagged me a sweet deal and got them in no time at all! Will be shopping there again soon!

anonymousu133
anonymous U.
8/31/18

Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it

johnm1475
John M.
8/29/18

2nd purchase from Working Class Heroes, received in 3 days , no fuss,no drama's, Definstely buy again.

joz5
Jo Z.
8/29/18

Really prompt service, both processing and dispatch. I then reordered in another size and it came just as quick. I returned my original order for a refund and again this was completed really efficiently!
Well done - top service

klockd
Klock D.
8/27/18

I ordered the product close to 14 days ago and it has still not arrived. Would definitely not purchase again having had to pay 13 pound postage.

chrisu20
Chris U.
8/23/18

Definitely would recommend! I live on the other side of the world and the team provided clear visibility of where my package was and kept in touch throughout the process. The package arrived in a timely fashion!

tomx3
Tom X.
8/17/18

Working Class Heroes is a brilliant clothing site, every thing I have ordered has been spot on and always arrived sooner that I expected. I'd happily reccomend them to anyone.

ct132
c t.
8/15/18

Was not aware of this company but they had the item I was looking for. To their credit they are part of my shortlist of outlets now. Inspires confidence with their professionalism and great pricing! Highly recommended! c

harrisona14
Harrison A.
8/15/18

Quick, easy they emailed me for every step right till delivery and beyond. Amazing! Can't speak higher of the customer service. I'll be shopping again 100%

anselmol1
Anselmo L.
8/15/18

Excellent customer service, fast delivery, strongly recommended, I hope to deal with guys soon again, thank you !!!!

andrews221
Andrew S.
8/14/18

Outstandingly good. Clear communication, next day delivery and a more than competitive price. Thank you.

paulc631
Paul C.
8/10/18

Lightening fast delivery. First class communications every step of the way. Would certainly use again. Highly recommended!

pisha
Pish A.
8/8/18

Fantastic price, fantastic service and fantastic communication from the company. My only gripe is the box that the products arrived in, but this could have been down the delivery provider. The products inside were perfect so its a very minor gripe. 10/10 will definitely be visiting their site soon.

shubih
Shubi H.
8/7/18

Simple, smooth shopping experience!, I loved the letter from your team,it lifted my mood greatly and I appreciate how real you all are, id love to visit your store one day!!

puorud
Puoru D.
8/6/18

Quick delivery, and the product was exactly as I wanted it to be.

If the need for finding people to send free stuff from time to time is there, please choose me! I would sponsor your content in heartbeat.

blicoj
Blico J.
8/2/18

Working Class Heroes will always deliver on time, unless it's an unexpected, tragic event hindering my order journey. I can live with that.

nicholas3
Nichola S.
8/1/18

Easy to order, great product, super fast delivery and great after service . 5 stars , cannot fault and will def use again

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?