Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

darb
Dar B.
2/6/19

First off, the browsing experience was up there with anything else I've used and was easy to navigate and choose my goods, that's the 'standard' stuff out of the way.

I ordered 2 items and sadly one was out of stock, but these things happen. Rather than let me know via a faceless email a really nice chap at WCH called me and explained the issue, offered an alternative or two and got me my order the next day. No messing, no excuses just good old fashioned customer service. It was so refreshing!

sarahm764
12/19/18

Great selection of products, delivery was superb, brilliant site. Thank you for describing the work experiences of your team.

sn58
S N.
12/10/18

The order I placed was processed quickly. I received an email introducing the company which was a nice personal touch. The jacket arrived very quickly.

carlosm200
Carlos M.
11/29/18

I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,

anonymousw131
anonymous W.
9/29/18

I returned one of my items, so I'm hoping this will be processed hassle free, but overall the service was great, thank you.

andreae54
Andrea E.
9/22/18

Not working class heroes' fault, but the delivery time to Switzerland was 10 working days, not the 3-5 promised by Royal Mail. I was very satisfied with the whole shopping experience, my only suggestion is to warn shoppers in the continent that the delivery times might wildly differ.

saraha195
Sarah A.
9/22/18

This is the second time i used this site and i was impressed again by the great prices and efficient service.

connels1
Connel S.
9/21/18

Great items! The only thing that bothered me was the delivery, after paying £50 for 2 tops i would kinda expect the free delivery to be 1 - 2 days maybe, instead of 3 - 5. Not a massive complaint but when i've recommended your shop to some friends, they've been surprised I had to pay for next day delivery.

davef90
Dave F.
9/17/18

First time using the website, found the shop through an Instagram ad, was wary at first but after looking through the shop and reading of the background I thought I'd give it a go. Price and delivery can't complain. Will buy again.

laurens160
Lauren S.
9/17/18

Excellent service, cheaper than most websites for product the I was looking for, kept updated about status of item through emails.

radoslawt
Radoslaw T.
9/14/18

Fast delivery, really liked the personal touch in a letter added to my package, great sort of clothing. Will definitely order again.

mattl166
Matt L.
9/13/18

I have ordered a number of items off working class heroes now and will keep on doing so...top quality gear.. quick delivery and always good value for money beats alot of other sites online

rhydians
Rhydian S.
9/12/18

Used these guys for years and never had a problem.
My first place to stop.
Always a great range to choose from and love the fact that you can get money off each time you shop.

yvesg10
9/10/18

Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error).

Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's , and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion.

I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me.

bruceg84
Bruce G.
9/10/18

I'm passionate about what I buy and who I buy it from.
I'll purchase again without hesitation. Enough said.

paulinel33
Pauline L.
9/7/18

What an excellent company. I bought a waterproof for my son and loved the letter that came in the parcel. Ok it's just marketing but it made me feel good about my purchase!

luisy3
Luis Y.
9/7/18

I've been buying on their website since I found them. Really great products and selection of clothes

stevenj149
STEVEN J.
9/6/18

Excellent and very prompt service, it was my first time using workingclassheroes but it certainly won't be my last. 11/10!

louisp54
Louis P.
9/5/18

Working Class Heroes are an exceptional store and if I ever find something I want to buy I'll check if it's on here first for the quality service and personalised customer service they provide.

vikkih9
Vikki H.
9/4/18

After visiting Deus ex machina in Venice beach I decided to purchase a top on line. It's was at a much discounted price even including the postage costs. Great service.

johnb1932
John B.
9/3/18

Never been disappointed with goods or service.Used to visit shop but no longer in the area .Service a key to sucess

caelenz
Caelen Z.
9/3/18

Very good, helpful service got a bag on sale so good price too. Possibly too many emails regarding one item but at least let's you know you're not forgotten

anonymousx104
anonymous X.
9/3/18

Working Class Hero are class! Snagged me a sweet deal and got them in no time at all! Will be shopping there again soon!

anonymousu133
anonymous U.
8/31/18

Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it

johnm1475
John M.
8/29/18

2nd purchase from Working Class Heroes, received in 3 days , no fuss,no drama's, Definstely buy again.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?