Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

jamesd411
James D.
3/16/18
Excellent webstore to buy from. Shipping costs very reasonable and arrived very quickly from UK to USA within 5 days.
katiea67
Katie A.
3/16/18
My son had seen a North Face jacket he liked , it was more expensive on the brand's website so we ordered from you .The jacket is nice , my son is pleased but it's not a lot of jacket for the money.Delivery was quick, minimal packaging and I would rather give my business to a small operation. 100% satisfied with your service.
chadm53
Chad M.
3/10/18
ordered Patagonia rucksack for school excellent cheapest online price and fast delivery very impressed
benitas6
Benita S.
2/26/18
I had the best experience shopping with WCH. I found exactly what I wanted, at a great price with next day delivery. It was fab! Excellent service, and a great rewards programme. I look forward to making future purchases.
mikeh411
Mike H.
2/20/18
As good as usual. Never had a complaint with service from this site. Delivery is always fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
semmiej
Semmie J.
2/19/18
Really good pricing for overseas orders. I can get shoes cheaper from workingclassheros opposed to the local in New Zealand. Shipping time is adequate considering the distance. Overall, I use this website a lot due to the fact I cannot get most of these silhouettes in my own country.
jarrode7
Jarrod E.
2/13/18
Love ordering off working class heroes. I've never had any issues and delivery is pretty quick to Australia.
geralds121
Gerald S.
2/12/18
Website easy to navigate and good range of brands (some non-mainstream).
I've only bought 2 items in the sale,but prices were very realistic,postage at sensible rates and very speedy delivery. I've had no need to return items.FIVE STAR service !!!
carlr61
Carl R.
2/9/18
I have used Working Class Heroes several times and the service has always been impeccable. Their prices are very competitive and the delivery is always on time or early. Have recommended them to friends and family as a great place to shop.
leej72
Lee J.
2/8/18
Excellent site. Great range of products. Good communication and super quick delivery.

Third time purchasing from WCH , will be back!
joelc81
Joel C.
2/8/18
Love the site, love the products, like the way you guys nail the basics and layer your personality on top.
connorw19
Connor W.
2/8/18
This was my first experience on this website so I as always with new websites to shop on in always sceptical though I couldn't be more happy with the service I received! Highly recommend this! Thanks
dalem87
Dale M.
2/6/18
Very good website , good choice of clothing at cheaper price than other sites . Super fast and cheap delivery. Will be buying from here again soon.
rebeccaz14
Rebecca z.
2/6/18
I could not get the shoes I wanted in Australia so I looked on line and found them. My son needed them for high school he is really happy with them thanks heaps
terrye41
Terry E.
2/6/18
Brilliant service throughout, very impressed with first order. Liked the welcome e-mail from team saying who was who, nice touch I thought. Whole experience put a lot of other bigger name stores to shame. Well done folks!
davidp774
David P.
2/6/18
Would Highly recommend working class heroes ! very fast service, highly informative and I didn't need to ask a question once.They had everything covered.I do have one criticism and that was that I couldn't find the option to give you a review on your site the day after my delivery I didn't think I would get the chance as I was desperate to give five stars !
delroyc1
Delroy C.
2/6/18
Very fast and reliable , lovely message sent with the products about the company background and employees , would highly reccomend
saral113
Sara L.
2/5/18
First time ordering from this site, cheapest price I could find for the shoes I wanted. Great customer service and delivery was really quick! Will definitely use the site again.
johne366
John E.
2/2/18
I bought a Patagonia shirt from Working Class Heroes and was thoroughly impressed with both the product and the quality of service provided. I will definitely buy from them again. The staff I communicated with could not have been more helpful.
blancag14
Blanca G.
2/2/18
Fast friendly service. Good product. Good price. The overall vibe (ethos) of the company is well communicated so I'd shop here again.
blicog
Blico G.
2/2/18
My first purchase from workingclassheroes.co.uk was such a smooth process. I highly satisfied with the service and products and delivery. I'll definitely keep shopping so I can stack up my points.
micheller296
Michelle R.
2/2/18
Never used these guys before but brilliant service! Cheapest price, product spot on and prompt delivery!
Thank you!
andyd55
Andy D.
2/1/18
Not hear of workingclassheroes until I googled the product I was after. Will definitely use them again, seem like a good bunch of guys
cozmikm
Cozmik M.
1/28/18
funny guys, excellent service , id probably use them regardless of price in the future as they seem like goodies!
margaretr130
Margaret R.
1/27/18
They had exactly what I wanted at the best price I could find - excellent. Stuff came quickly, was exactly as described, was well wrapped and accompanied by a friendly letter. Price and availability allowing, I would love to buy all my stuff from here. To be honest, it looks like it might be a really great place to work, too. Many thanks to all concerned.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?