Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

dalem87
Dale M.
2/6/18

Very good website , good choice of clothing at cheaper price than other sites . Super fast and cheap delivery. Will be buying from here again soon.

rebeccaz14
Rebecca z.
2/6/18

I could not get the shoes I wanted in Australia so I looked on line and found them. My son needed them for high school he is really happy with them thanks heaps

terrye41
Terry E.
2/6/18

Brilliant service throughout, very impressed with first order. Liked the welcome e-mail from team saying who was who, nice touch I thought. Whole experience put a lot of other bigger name stores to shame. Well done folks!

davidp774
David P.
2/6/18

Would Highly recommend working class heroes ! very fast service, highly informative and I didn't need to ask a question once.They had everything covered.I do have one criticism and that was that I couldn't find the option to give you a review on your site the day after my delivery I didn't think I would get the chance as I was desperate to give five stars !

delroyc1
Delroy C.
2/6/18

Very fast and reliable , lovely message sent with the products about the company background and employees , would highly reccomend

saral113
Sara L.
2/5/18

First time ordering from this site, cheapest price I could find for the shoes I wanted. Great customer service and delivery was really quick! Will definitely use the site again.

johne366
John E.
2/2/18

I bought a Patagonia shirt from Working Class Heroes and was thoroughly impressed with both the product and the quality of service provided. I will definitely buy from them again. The staff I communicated with could not have been more helpful.

blancag14
Blanca G.
2/2/18

Fast friendly service. Good product. Good price. The overall vibe (ethos) of the company is well communicated so I'd shop here again.

blicog
Blico G.
2/2/18

My first purchase from workingclassheroes.co.uk was such a smooth process. I highly satisfied with the service and products and delivery. I'll definitely keep shopping so I can stack up my points.

micheller296
Michelle R.
2/2/18

Never used these guys before but brilliant service! Cheapest price, product spot on and prompt delivery!
Thank you!

andyd55
Andy D.
2/1/18

Not hear of workingclassheroes until I googled the product I was after. Will definitely use them again, seem like a good bunch of guys

cozmikm
Cozmik M.
1/28/18

funny guys, excellent service , id probably use them regardless of price in the future as they seem like goodies!

margaretr130
Margaret R.
1/27/18

They had exactly what I wanted at the best price I could find - excellent. Stuff came quickly, was exactly as described, was well wrapped and accompanied by a friendly letter. Price and availability allowing, I would love to buy all my stuff from here. To be honest, it looks like it might be a really great place to work, too. Many thanks to all concerned.

planb
Plan b.
1/25/18

Great website I brought some shoes and was a little disappointed because the box was a little crushed when they arrived but I'll put this down to the postal service. Great shop though it highly recommend shopping here.

dennisa89
Dennis A.
1/23/18

Internet shopping as it should be done - good price, good communication, rapid delivery - top stuff.

chrisw487
Chris W.
1/19/18

Working Class Heroes is by far the best shop I have ever visited. The stock is fantastic, competitively priced, the staff go above and beyond every single time to make every visit memorable. They are excellent at making a customer feel valued and always excellent at any customer service queries. I genuinely do not buy clothes from anywhere else anymore.

Couldn't rate this shop higher.

davidx8
David X.
1/19/18

Workclassheroes had the best price for the product I wanted, a Patagonia jacket, their website worked well and the jacket came very quickly. Just what I was looking for, thank you.

jackm247
Jack M.
1/18/18

I've ordered from WCH a couple of times now and on both occasions have found the products at excellent prices and the delivery quick.

salus
Salu S.
1/18/18

I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never

alasdairw1
Alasdair W.
1/16/18

Excellent service, very quick delivery and the best price I could find online.
Thanks again for my Carhartt pouch.

duncanr14
Duncan R.
1/15/18

Brilliant and genuine good customer service. Businesses run with a sincerity of purpose like this deserve to succeed, and deserve your business!

johnw944
John W.
1/12/18

I've had a Patagonia bag and also some trainers from Working Class Heroes, they both arrived swiftly. Unfortunately the trainers were too big for me but they were easy to return. I think they have a great selection of clothing, bags and trainers.

I was happy to stumble across the website and I will definitely shop there again. Thanks!

rebeccaw175
Rebecca W.
1/11/18

Great communication and reasonable prices. Shipping costs are absolutely amazing, and the fact they add a little note with delivery about their history shows how proud they are of what they are doing. Hopefully one day i can visit in person :) Thanks

ruairw
Ruair W.
1/10/18

Saw a bargain on their website and I'd never used them before. Order came in just 2 days! (standard 3-5 day delivery) I am very pleased

edwardj47
Edward J.
1/10/18

I was at first slightly hesitant as a new customer...but that's just me.
The service was excellent and the updates were also very good.
I am already recommending Working Class Heroes as I was very impressed. Thank you

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?