Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

planb
Plan b.
1/25/18
Great website I brought some shoes and was a little disappointed because the box was a little crushed when they arrived but I'll put this down to the postal service. Great shop though it highly recommend shopping here.
dennisa89
Dennis A.
1/23/18
Internet shopping as it should be done - good price, good communication, rapid delivery - top stuff.
chrisw487
Chris W.
1/19/18
Working Class Heroes is by far the best shop I have ever visited. The stock is fantastic, competitively priced, the staff go above and beyond every single time to make every visit memorable. They are excellent at making a customer feel valued and always excellent at any customer service queries. I genuinely do not buy clothes from anywhere else anymore.

Couldn't rate this shop higher.
davidx8
David X.
1/19/18
Workclassheroes had the best price for the product I wanted, a Patagonia jacket, their website worked well and the jacket came very quickly. Just what I was looking for, thank you.
jackm247
Jack M.
1/18/18
I've ordered from WCH a couple of times now and on both occasions have found the products at excellent prices and the delivery quick.
salus
Salu S.
1/18/18
I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never
alasdairw1
Alasdair W.
1/16/18
Excellent service, very quick delivery and the best price I could find online.
Thanks again for my Carhartt pouch.
duncanr14
Duncan R.
1/15/18
Brilliant and genuine good customer service. Businesses run with a sincerity of purpose like this deserve to succeed, and deserve your business!
johnw944
John W.
1/12/18
I've had a Patagonia bag and also some trainers from Working Class Heroes, they both arrived swiftly. Unfortunately the trainers were too big for me but they were easy to return. I think they have a great selection of clothing, bags and trainers.

I was happy to stumble across the website and I will definitely shop there again. Thanks!
rebeccaw175
Rebecca W.
1/11/18
Great communication and reasonable prices. Shipping costs are absolutely amazing, and the fact they add a little note with delivery about their history shows how proud they are of what they are doing. Hopefully one day i can visit in person :) Thanks
ruairw
Ruair W.
1/10/18
Saw a bargain on their website and I'd never used them before. Order came in just 2 days! (standard 3-5 day delivery) I am very pleased
edwardj47
Edward J.
1/10/18
I was at first slightly hesitant as a new customer...but that's just me.
The service was excellent and the updates were also very good.
I am already recommending Working Class Heroes as I was very impressed. Thank you
debm74
Deb M.
1/10/18
Very competitive price for the T-shirt and a very reasonable delivery charge. Came in a couple of days. Great all round service.
jw183
J W.
1/10/18
I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...
jimg89
Jim G.
1/7/18
Excellent service, the letter in the product I bought was a nice touch. It seemed that the shop actually cared about their customers and wanted to look after them. One of the better shopping experiences I have had online.
andys180
Andy S.
1/5/18
Great first time customer experience, speedy delivery, items in perfect condition, one jacket was too big so returned, free, for an exchange in a smaller size, this came a few days later, again free, and was spot on.

Would wholly recommend and will definitely shop here again.

Credit where credit is due - made a great first impression WorkingClassHeroes.
petej21
pete j.
1/5/18
Absolutely great experience with my shopping on your website,guys-easy,relaxed,safe,reliable!
Would highly recommend to anyone! And definitely will come back to you, guys,again,just get more great stuff!Thank you very much!
robs162
Rob S.
1/5/18
All superb! The letter with the order telling you about the team was a nice touch! Price excellent and fast and very decently priced delivery. Will definitely recommend and purchase again!
gloriaw53
Gloria W.
1/5/18
Really good experience ordering from these guys. Really good range of products, customer service and speedy order turnaround.
chrisp284
Chris P.
1/5/18
Fantastic company. Very good price for the item and the level of communication and customer care was first rate.
katei5
Kate I.
1/3/18
Great selection of clothes, speedy delivery and they seem like a great bunch of guys. Would definitely shop again and would recommend!
rosiem26
Rosie M.
1/3/18
Can't fault them one bit. Very personal and friendly service, they keep you updated with your order every step of the way. Everything is 5* service, even down the the little refresher toffee you get packed in with every order. Customer rewards are fantastic, also another great incentive to keep coming back to them besides the great service they provide. Would never shop anywhere else to buy gifts for my boyfriend. So wish they did ladies clothes!
jakef62
Jake F.
1/3/18
Very cheap delivery prices and a great addition with the handwritten letter attached with the order!
michelles462
michelle s.
1/1/18
A great experience all round - choice of products, good prices, ease of ordering online, speed of delivery. Thank you WCH!
karene109
Karen E.
12/31/17
Great choice of products on website with very competitive prices. My sons boots arrived quickly with a lovely letter inside. Service felt personal. Would definitely shop here again. p.s. love your sense of humour - you make shopping fun!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?