Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

davidp774
David P.
2/6/18
Would Highly recommend working class heroes ! very fast service, highly informative and I didn't need to ask a question once.They had everything covered.I do have one criticism and that was that I couldn't find the option to give you a review on your site the day after my delivery I didn't think I would get the chance as I was desperate to give five stars !
delroyc1
Delroy C.
2/6/18
Very fast and reliable , lovely message sent with the products about the company background and employees , would highly reccomend
saral113
Sara L.
2/5/18
First time ordering from this site, cheapest price I could find for the shoes I wanted. Great customer service and delivery was really quick! Will definitely use the site again.
johne366
John E.
2/2/18
I bought a Patagonia shirt from Working Class Heroes and was thoroughly impressed with both the product and the quality of service provided. I will definitely buy from them again. The staff I communicated with could not have been more helpful.
blancag14
Blanca G.
2/2/18
Fast friendly service. Good product. Good price. The overall vibe (ethos) of the company is well communicated so I'd shop here again.
blicog
Blico G.
2/2/18
My first purchase from workingclassheroes.co.uk was such a smooth process. I highly satisfied with the service and products and delivery. I'll definitely keep shopping so I can stack up my points.
micheller296
Michelle R.
2/2/18
Never used these guys before but brilliant service! Cheapest price, product spot on and prompt delivery!
Thank you!
andyd55
Andy D.
2/1/18
Not hear of workingclassheroes until I googled the product I was after. Will definitely use them again, seem like a good bunch of guys
cozmikm
Cozmik M.
1/28/18
funny guys, excellent service , id probably use them regardless of price in the future as they seem like goodies!
margaretr130
Margaret R.
1/27/18
They had exactly what I wanted at the best price I could find - excellent. Stuff came quickly, was exactly as described, was well wrapped and accompanied by a friendly letter. Price and availability allowing, I would love to buy all my stuff from here. To be honest, it looks like it might be a really great place to work, too. Many thanks to all concerned.
planb
Plan b.
1/25/18
Great website I brought some shoes and was a little disappointed because the box was a little crushed when they arrived but I'll put this down to the postal service. Great shop though it highly recommend shopping here.
dennisa89
Dennis A.
1/23/18
Internet shopping as it should be done - good price, good communication, rapid delivery - top stuff.
chrisw487
Chris W.
1/19/18
Working Class Heroes is by far the best shop I have ever visited. The stock is fantastic, competitively priced, the staff go above and beyond every single time to make every visit memorable. They are excellent at making a customer feel valued and always excellent at any customer service queries. I genuinely do not buy clothes from anywhere else anymore.

Couldn't rate this shop higher.
davidx8
David X.
1/19/18
Workclassheroes had the best price for the product I wanted, a Patagonia jacket, their website worked well and the jacket came very quickly. Just what I was looking for, thank you.
jackm247
Jack M.
1/18/18
I've ordered from WCH a couple of times now and on both occasions have found the products at excellent prices and the delivery quick.
salus
Salu S.
1/18/18
I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never
alasdairw1
Alasdair W.
1/16/18
Excellent service, very quick delivery and the best price I could find online.
Thanks again for my Carhartt pouch.
duncanr14
Duncan R.
1/15/18
Brilliant and genuine good customer service. Businesses run with a sincerity of purpose like this deserve to succeed, and deserve your business!
johnw944
John W.
1/12/18
I've had a Patagonia bag and also some trainers from Working Class Heroes, they both arrived swiftly. Unfortunately the trainers were too big for me but they were easy to return. I think they have a great selection of clothing, bags and trainers.

I was happy to stumble across the website and I will definitely shop there again. Thanks!
rebeccaw175
Rebecca W.
1/11/18
Great communication and reasonable prices. Shipping costs are absolutely amazing, and the fact they add a little note with delivery about their history shows how proud they are of what they are doing. Hopefully one day i can visit in person :) Thanks
ruairw
Ruair W.
1/10/18
Saw a bargain on their website and I'd never used them before. Order came in just 2 days! (standard 3-5 day delivery) I am very pleased
edwardj47
Edward J.
1/10/18
I was at first slightly hesitant as a new customer...but that's just me.
The service was excellent and the updates were also very good.
I am already recommending Working Class Heroes as I was very impressed. Thank you
debm74
Deb M.
1/10/18
Very competitive price for the T-shirt and a very reasonable delivery charge. Came in a couple of days. Great all round service.
jw183
J W.
1/10/18
I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...
jimg89
Jim G.
1/7/18
Excellent service, the letter in the product I bought was a nice touch. It seemed that the shop actually cared about their customers and wanted to look after them. One of the better shopping experiences I have had online.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?