PennySkateboards reviews

Tel: 1-855-736-6927

debram101
12/20/17

I place my order a week ago and the payment to my card went through. I never got the confirmation email, just the confirmation # when order was placed. I've called daily for 3 days, left a message each time, no response. Emailed through their web page, no response. Just tried to contact through facebook, still waiting. I just need to know when this is arriving as it's a gift.

jimw135
3/17/17

I love my new board but unfortunately my wheel starting chipping away recently and its been a short time.

justusb9
2/19/17

I completely dont get these boards. The park skateboards - OK. Long ones - OK. But this is just something more of fashion than about actually skating. Atleast that what`s I see in my city...

deniseb54
11/6/15

omg this is sooooo great

jaredr5
11/19/13

Penny Skateboards is a fantastic website. Some small shops dislike Penny Skateboards because plastic isn't good for the environment. Even though that may be true, plastic is fantastic because it gives it the chance to not worp or rot unlike a wooden skateboard. Penny Skateboards has developed a special plastic and it allows more give. The website offers a community where you can share your designs (via an account you've made) that you've made in their Penny customizer; you can purchase a snazzy phone case, hat, or shirt or you can purchase already made Pennyboards.

Going back to the plastic issue. Penny has developed a plastic that is biodegradable. When the board is fully submerged in dirt the Pennyboard will react and start its break down process. One of the main reasons that I think that Penny Skateboards gets high traffic is it's option to make and customize your own Pennboard all the way downt to different colored screws.

Overall: I'd do it. My sister bought me one for my birthday and I love it.

Questions? Get answers from the PennySkateboards staff and other customers.

PennySkateboards?