Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.44 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 217th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.3%

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Recommend Lazada”

Umar R.
6/18/20

My overall experience with Lazada has been positive. I have been shopping on their platform since April 2020. Out of the 65 items i ordered since then, only 1 item was not delivered, which later Lazada refunded me for it. The items are mostly delivered within the scheduled time frame. I personally preferred their delivery partner, Ninja Van for their responsiveness. The return process is almost seamless. Best to check and reject an item upon delivery, for better chances of refund. However, I urge Lazada to improve on their customer service. The automatic response system can be frustrating. We prefer human to human communication. A customer service hotline would be great :)

“What can I do?”

Rowena E.
6/11/20

I have not received my Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a Month now, i have been contacting them thru email,txt etc buy they said they are still working on a solution. 1 month already? Replies in emails are repetitive,scripted, copy paste, this has caused me a great amount of stress already, my items worth is near 200$ thats why i am trying very hard to recover. What can a customer do? How long should I wait?

customer service (44) item (59) seller (26) order (64) credit card (8) 3 days (3) 2 days (6) ninja van (4) delivery date (5) refund (45) address (7) 7 days (3)
vivianv24
October 28th, 2018
I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.
rere2
July 6th, 2017
If you are ordering small value item which not required warranty, you are fine with lazada.

Lazada.sg is another type of fraudulence. Be careful when you are buying from Lazada about warranty. They never honor warranty even the product is defective. They keep on dragging my refund after they receive returned faulty item. They wont notify what so ever when the received returned item. It's funny that Lazada said they are ready to face Amazon.
Ladaza, I am sure you will be down.
The worst online shop I ever encountered.
China online shops (Banggood, Gearbest, DeaExtreme, FastTech) are way better than Lazada.

Updates: I had received refund for the defective item and updated the overall rating.
(If you are buying electronic items, take note that refund process is very long and customer service may not provide clear responses in time)
harrellg
December 20th, 2015
I have ordered many things from Lazada. I am a US citizen living in Thailand and, for the most part, merchandise has been okay. I even stopped doing COD and now just pay for my order via my Thai bank at the time I place the order. But...you cannot trust Lazada when it says, for example, "100% cotton". None of the shirts I have ordered have been all cotton. They are partly polyester (plastic) and therefore hot and sticky in humid Thailand. Moreover, when you try and place a review on Lazada that tells the truth, Lazada immediately takes your review down. In other words, the exact opposite of Amazon, where you can read the bad reviews along with the good ones.

This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Amazon has faithful customers because the customers can see for themselves what other customers say. Lazada thinks censoring their customers is the way to go. This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Is that smart? By doing this Lazada will sell a few dozen more 'bath brush with long handle' and fake "100% cotton" shirts but they will lose customers for life.

Also, I advise you if buying from Lazada to consider at least hesitating when it says "product shipped from abroad", which usually means China. You cannot do COD on those orders so it is not practical to open the box in front of the delivery person, then refuse the item (because you've already paid for it). One 'bath brush with long handle" I ordered arrived in a tiny package from China--it was the brush part only, minus the long handle. Ridiculous.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.