Review of Lazada.sg

customer@lazada.sg

3 reviews with 3 stars

vivianv24
10/28/18
I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.
rere2
7/6/17
If you are ordering small value item which not required warranty, you are fine with lazada.

Lazada.sg is another type of fraudulence. Be careful when you are buying from Lazada about warranty. They never honor warranty even the product is defective. They keep on dragging my refund after they receive returned faulty item. They wont notify what so ever when the received returned item. It's funny that Lazada said they are ready to face Amazon.
Ladaza, I am sure you will be down.
The worst online shop I ever encountered.
China online shops (Banggood, Gearbest, DeaExtreme, FastTech) are way better than Lazada.

Updates: I had received refund for the defective item and updated the overall rating.
(If you are buying electronic items, take note that refund process is very long and customer service may not provide clear responses in time)
harrellg
12/20/15
I have ordered many things from Lazada. I am a US citizen living in Thailand and, for the most part, merchandise has been okay. I even stopped doing COD and now just pay for my order via my Thai bank at the time I place the order. But...you cannot trust Lazada when it says, for example, "100% cotton". None of the shirts I have ordered have been all cotton. They are partly polyester (plastic) and therefore hot and sticky in humid Thailand. Moreover, when you try and place a review on Lazada that tells the truth, Lazada immediately takes your review down. In other words, the exact opposite of Amazon, where you can read the bad reviews along with the good ones.

This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Amazon has faithful customers because the customers can see for themselves what other customers say. Lazada thinks censoring their customers is the way to go. This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Is that smart? By doing this Lazada will sell a few dozen more 'bath brush with long handle' and fake "100% cotton" shirts but they will lose customers for life.

Also, I advise you if buying from Lazada to consider at least hesitating when it says "product shipped from abroad", which usually means China. You cannot do COD on those orders so it is not practical to open the box in front of the delivery person, then refuse the item (because you've already paid for it). One 'bath brush with long handle" I ordered arrived in a tiny package from China--it was the brush part only, minus the long handle. Ridiculous.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg