Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 116 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 228th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Unethical seller and platform”

E W.
10/18/18

I made my first purchase with Lazada and they just cancelled my orders cos seller update the price from SGD 49 to SGD 71. This is so ridiculous and unethical of them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!!!! You will regret badly....I have never encounter so irresponsible Lazada staff nor seller ever in our platform!!! Trust me ...you will regret placing orders....Hope they go bust ASAP !!!!

“Still waiting past the "extended dateline". Poor customer service”

Nnas R.
5/12/20

Latest delivery date passed. Contacted seller and was informed item was delivered to Lazada and that they have informed Lazada to expedite the delivery to me. Received an email from Lazada stating that there will be a delay for up to two weeks after which my order will be cancelled for a refund. Either seller or Lazada is not telling the truth. First time using Lazada and probably my last time.

customer service (41) item (54) seller (25) order (55) credit card (8) 3 days (3) 2 days (6) delivery date (5) address (7) 2 items (4) ninja van (3) 2 weeks (3)
nnasr
May 12th, 2020
himanshuj8
May 14th, 2020
I didn't receive my product and transaction is closed by Lazada, upon cancellation of order not systems is asking to return the material for refund, what a joke and no contact with Lazada customer care. They even didn't have contact number where we can call and they don't have policy to call customer. $#*!ty things and ugly experience. likely to close my Lazada account after this dispute over. My order number is *******9212238 dt 21st April. Honestly Amazon is better in customer care services.
renel88
April 7th, 2020
Lazarus success was built on trust, reliability and quality of the product sold as an E-commerce marketplace, That reputation is disappearing - I've had multiple orders being canceled delayed, partially delivered and even damaged, I have tried to complain online, but with no response - Lazada seams to have taken in so many sellers that they have lost the control, it is frustrating and sad.
vinnat
February 23rd, 2020
Order placed on 29 Jan 2020 at 08:49:20, Order #*******8849. Supposed to be delivered by 5 Feb 2020, no updates on delivery and I had to What's App seller "Freshening Professional". Seller replied on 20 Feb, saying will be delivered within the week. Till date, it's still not delivered and it's over a month and seller is not responding to What's App either. Lazada's portal does not have a hotline for customer service either. So, is the seller fraudulent or is Lazada being ignorant?
cp204
May 21st, 2020
Bought sk2 eye cream from Lazada- Shicara.. upon delivery, not professionally sealed and opened to check - watery.. unlike The creamy Eye cream which I have been using for over 20 years.. immediately submitted the return.. rejected by shicara though told her it's watery, should be a fake product.. but denied.. Lazada doesn't help and keep asking for evidence.. I showed Lazada how real eye cream vs watery.. said evidence not enough.. with 3 times evidence provided still not satisfied and keep asking for evidence.. I am a consumer and not supplying sk2... I provided whatever I know and Lazada instead of protecting customer, gang up with shicara and forced me to give the refund and return.. it's totally a scam!!!!
st471
May 13th, 2020
Very bad experience. No customer service help available and no change in my shipping status since 1 mth back and no way to get update from them. Plain horrible.
williamc1569
May 20th, 2020
Collusion in a fraud with Seller

It has been three weeks and the item is still at my place, AFTER REPEATED REQUESTED FOR RETURN.

Lazada first gave FALSE statement that the item has been with Courier (Ninja Van, its unfortunate delivery partner), which is not true.

Lazada has been FULLY AWARE that the item belongs to a product category that Ninja Van (courier) DOES NOT handle.

Ninja van came to my place on Lazada's request to collect the item THREE times, but each time the poor and good-natured delivery man needed to return the item as their warehouse cannot handle.

LAZADA is WELL AWARE of such a restriction, but kept lying / refusing to refund.

LAZADA shows the case status as "On its way to SELLER / with courier".

LAZADA now says Seller will come and collect the item. The SELLER NEVER CAME, and of course a refund will never be given, since the item will never be returned.

Readers need to discern such a nasty practice, and its shoddy CHINESE OWNER behind.Completely shameless - just as they spread the wuhan virus across the globe!

Note: posted the photo of the $#*! Lazada sent.
mohdj5
May 21st, 2020
Recently i received items that is different from seller advertisement.

Now the seller had edited the description, but still using the same original pictures taken from the original manufacturer.

Complain to Lazada, no reply.
My review pictures also have been removed by Lazada.
premas7
March 13th, 2020
They close your case without informing you, push the blame between customer and merchant and pull out any excuse in the book to not deal with your complaint!
vanessal142
March 17th, 2020
I have placed order and am waiting for them to deliver but on the day of delivery, they cancel my order!! They say is out of stock. When I place my order the item was available!! And that was 3 days ago, don't u reserve the item for customer who have already paid for it and waiting for it to deliver ? How can u last minute cancel the order? If u don't have it u shouldn't let ppl order and collect our hard earn money, if u state clearly u don't have the stock, we can look from other place and use the money for the available item we want. So obvious that lazada have not keeping their system well and they r really not up to the standards. Will stop using the lousy online shop.
paulv313
May 21st, 2020
I have a very bad experience with buying a printer from LAZADA. I chat before ordering the printer if the printer can be delivered in 5 days (April 2020, Covid-19 times). After a fast confirmation that the printer will be delivered it did not process in the LAZADA web portal. The Chat function was slow though at some point, after 7 days the printer started to move (on screen). Then, 3 days later (10 days after my order) I chat with the supplier and they said the printer is lost. Another 3 days later the printer could not be traced and I cancelled the order. In the same time LAZADA reported the printer was "delivered". I had hard time to connect to someone, spent hours, to finaly connect to someone saying all will be ok and refunded . Today, another 13 days after the refund confirmation I again called LAZADA to ask when the money will be refunded. They said tomorrow a email will be send to you. No apology, no sympathy, just criminal behavior in the hope that people give up chasing them. My recommendation - Never order from LAZADA again!
desmondn4
April 23rd, 2020
item arrive late and damage, customer service unhelpful.better to get the items at amazon at least their customer service do not suck
jl391
December 10th, 2019
We are a merchant with Lazada but our experience with Lazada is extremely bad. We have goods which we personally delivered using our own fleet but we never get paid. The answer given to us each time is that there was system error. We complained up to 7 times! and each time they were apologetic but the system error remained and still we never got paid.

Then one day we got a RUDE shock. They threatened to cancel our order because after more than 1 month they never quite figured out what's wrong (WITH THEMSELVES) and even when they managed to get the customer to confirm that the goods was delivered, they chose to believe their own machine (system) and threatened to penalise us for the non-delivery.

It is no wonder that Lazada is failing fast. They have failed not only the customers and the customers are not coming and they are failing merchants by keeping all the purchase money with themselves and we never get paid.
jobeet
April 20th, 2019
I have bought a bicycle, order # *******472174 on 12 March 2019. According to Lazada the item delivered on March 20 by Singpost. But even after one month I didn't receive the item and disappointed to see both Lazada and Seller never reply to any of my enquiries. Lazada never attend customer care number and never reply any email, live chat is really bluffing. Singpost unable to find any article what Lazada said is engaged them to deliver to me. I think they cheated my hard earned money. Not sure who can help me to get my money back.
waynec204
November 13th, 2019
11/11/2019 I buy one item ROG strix fusion gaming headset on Lazada I done order and payment I use my voucher everything no problem and until next day 12/11/2019 morning 9am the seller call and tell me this item already confirm sure No more stock form supplier in Singapore market the seller say to me will replace other model gaming headset for me ROG strix delta I feeling so weird why I need to accept I already done my payment and no any special Description the stock in the page when i check. the most Weird is I already done cancel and claim my refund and I lose my voucher too this not big deal to me but I still can saw the seller publish same item in Lazada and can place order and payment ?!
I msg the seller they answer is not yet update stock (I no sure what they means )
After two days 14/11/19 my money still pending on refund page but I check the item they still publish on Lazada and no problem ?! No stock anymore at Singapore but they still selling ?! Bad experience really need to beware
onlinefanp
September 18th, 2018
Ordered an item but didn't received. Mention that it will be returned to seller as 1) security issue. 2) didn't collect at collection point 3) marked damaged. No attempt to resolve simply refund.
Never buy from them.
lydial44
January 8th, 2019
My order is placed on Dec2018, order number is #*******042.
Lazada did give me some good online shopping experience in the past 2 years. However, it is going downhill. The delivery was always delay without any notification until I contacted the customer centre.
This time, late shipment again and I even received a wrong colour and defective product.
According to the picture and description, the product should be in red but what I received is in black colour. As I don't want to deal with them anymore, I prefer to accept different colour only if the product is work. However, the pulp collector cannot assemble together with the juicer. The shape is incorrect. It is a defective product. I know the refund process would be so painful. I think I won't shop in Lazada anymore!
tushark11
October 18th, 2018
My order status says item already delivered but I haven't received anything yet.
Its 3rd day since I registered the online complaint with Lazada but so far no one has contacted me, also they don't have any customer care contact no / email id.

Absolutely no way for me to know what is happening. No clue if I will get back my money or item will come at a later point of time...
jiajial
May 7th, 2019
I have waited tor 1 month and my item is not here. The replies that i have gotten back from the customer service was Allow me to check this with our team once more and I will get back to you once I receive feedback'' I bet nothing has been done... I am utterly disappointed with this shopping platform and would never recommend anyone to get things from there. There are other platforms which certainly delivers both service and product, please dont waste your time and money in getting any thing from Lazada.. Such a waste of time by contacting their customer service department..There was once they said that my item has been passed to my son when I am just a student, how professional' are they..
lyo13
Ly O.
March 16th, 2018
viewed on Sat, 10/03/2018 - 13:22
Bad company May I know what action can we as consumer takes if Lazada continues to delay refund. I have returned my item a month ago and no refund has been initiated. The reply from customer service is that they are under system upgrade. But it has been a month passed and I still have not get my refund. I have emailed them to ask when can I receive the refund and provide me with some info when the system is up and guess what... no reply. Is the company trying to scam us?
jamesf536
October 18th, 2018
Dear Sir,As a regular user of your website for my company and personal purchases, I ordered amongst other things a 24 inch LG monitor which was delivered this afternoon.To my surprise, on opening the box,I encountered 2 issues:A. The 3 year warranty card that came with the monitor requires postage to Malaysia for validity. B. On trying to even insert the disk that also came with it, the boot was no happening as per instructions. I am rather disappointed that Lazada takes such merchants to it SG website. I would like a full refund of my purchase and please let me know when you can collect it. I still have the opened box and items that came with the box.
gt66
June 21st, 2019
I'm forced to give a 1-star rating as this rating systems doesn't have a zero or negative star rating which is my true rating.
I placed an order on Jun 8. Delivery was promised between 19-21, as verified by the so-called tracking system which is a laughable appendix to the wholly useless site. By the due delivery date, I wrote 3 messages asking for status updates - none of my messages were read let alone responded to. I asked the customer service, who nonchalantly ask me to cancel the order as if failure to respond to customer is part of their DNA.
terencel16
January 9th, 2019
Placed an order on the 17th Dec and your site states delivery will be on the 2nd - 6th Jan 2019. However, on 5th Jan(Sat) my package has still not arrived and decided to write in. An auto reply states a dedicated customer service agent will contact me within 2-3 business days. Today which is the 10th Jan 2019, already the 4th business day and yet not even a F***ing soul contacted me to update me on my purchase. Would rather stick to some other e-commerce platform. If i could give a ZERO star rating, I'll DEFINITELY do so. LAZADA, you're such a pathetic organization!
tayt7
March 14th, 2019
Bought a mobile phone which the seller indicated Local Singapore Manufacturer Warranty. After receiving the phone, I check with the authorise local service centre and was shock that the phone is not cover under local warranty. Lazada initially claim that the phone is covered under Local warranty as it was advertised with local warranty. But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item. The return process was a nightmare when lazada kept dragging while holding to my money.
anthonyk87
February 5th, 2018
Utterly disappointed with my recent order. Seller fails to fulfil my order and cancel without explanation or any reason. Lazada's customer service suck to the core, they provide empty promises that my order will be delivered and kept me waiting, and just waiting for my order to be cancelled in the end. Be warned if you are ever making any purchases from Lazada, it could be your worst nightmare.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.