Review of Journeys

Tel: 1-888-324-6356
jtighe@genesco.com

aliciac134
2/14/19

Company is full of rasist people who are friends with people In higher positions they will make you think your Goals and SOPs are important but it's only to make the Store Manager look good they try to make you think your making money but it's really a ripe off they not working full schedules but still manage to get full pay but can't explain why your not getting all your money I WILL NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AS A CO MANAGER IN PEARL MISSISSIPPI AGAIN!!!!!! THAT'S ONE WAY TO LOSE GOOD EMPLOYEE'S AND LOSE ALOT OF MONEY TRUST THAT IS COMING!!!!

kelleyb37
1/29/19

Would give a zero if possible. Recieved shoes that had clearly been worn including the bonus of a dirty rag and foot fungus cream, in box when recieved packaged. Absolutly disgusting! Multiple calls to customer service they hung up on me twice. They were rude and too amused follow through with emailing a shipping label, so the shoes could be returned. I will never buy shoes from journeys again. Clearly should have ordered from ANYWHERE else.

chipp1
12/26/18

Tried to initiate an exchange through their web site, but there is no way to print a shipping label for the "Free Online Exchange". Tried calling customer service but gave up after waiting on hold for 45 minutes. Should have made the purchase from Zappos or Amazon.

karlal31
12/24/18

Ordered a wheat 6 inch timberland boot that was 159.99 as a Christmas gift and received a gray boot that is a completely different style that's 89.99 online. The worse time to mess up an order and then the only thing you can tell me to do is an exchange. When I have no time to do that and someone will be left without a Christmas gift. All because you can't match an order. Not even the same color or style. Unbelievable. Will never order from here again.

jillm217
12/17/18

I ordered my daughter a pair of Timberlands boots for Christmas and was told the shoes would be delivered to my house within a couple days. After a week of trying to figure out where my daughters boots were I was told my order was canceled!!!!
A check would be mailed out to me and I should receive it in about 10 days which will take us past Christmas!!! The lady in customer service told me I could reorder another pair but I would have to purchase them again! Meanwhile I'm still waiting on my check!!! I will never shop at this store again

sigourneym
11/30/18

They lie to you.. Customer service and all. I ordered Goals (white) they came back stained like someone spilt coke on them.. Had to return. Then gave them another shot silly me, ordered some New balance and the size was wrong.. I asked them to correct it through customer service. The dizzy bimbo I spome with said ok O changed it for you.. Was wrong, I was advised to take the shoes to the store but no guarantee that they would take it. I had to FedEx them back, but I had to pay shipping. Worst company ever, from customer service from over the phone to chat.. Dogs could do a better job of running this place. Just go out of business already..

jj233
11/8/18

Ordered Vans x Nasa White Old School and today i received and orange instead.
Customer Service is nice, but the company sucks and will scam you. Never shopping online at Journeys ever again.

kimm538
11/5/18

Shoes didn't fit right. I returned them via USPS because I don't have a local FedEx location. So I paid USPS PLUS was charged for using the FedEx return label. I've been fighting with them for weeks for my return money. Please don't buy from these $#*!s.

kimb483
10/4/18

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and used a coupon code for $5 off $25. They canceled one of my pairs of shoes without explanation. When I chatted with them about it, they said they were out of stock and I would be refunded. They did not give me the coupon off even though my bill was still over $25. I had to argue with a very rude customer service person who doesnt understand basic math. Then, they rudely offered to refund $2.50, but we "disconnected" and I received no refund. I then emailed and asked the whole order be canceled as I had to deal with their rude agents. They said they canceled, but didn't. The shoes showed up and I paid full price. I emailed again and was told there was nothing I could do because they already shipped. So they took no responsibility for their repeated mistakes. Worst customer service I have ever seen.

amandan63
10/2/18

The stores, website and customer service are a joke, whatever it is you want buy it somewhere else. Store associate ordered the wrong size shoe, I ordered it myself on the website, after checkout I get an error message to call customer service to order my items. It's been over a week, 4 phone calls and an email later and I still do not have a receipt, confirmation or tracking number for my package. Last purchase ever with this company..I'll find it on amazon!

bryantn6
9/23/18

I swere i order online fron journeys alot and few times kw they couldn't get my package to me cause they say address is wrong well its the same address ive always had on file u guys suc then take a week to refund ur money for there STUPID FUC UPS RIDICULOUS

corliay
8/31/18

Is was horrible I order a size 2y & because Employer Olivia from store #7152 Palm Beach Gardens. Did not have the right size & it was to much to call she decided to put a smaller size in the box instead & send them.Then when i call customer service they try to tell me I have 2 options go to Miami & the the right size myself or my baby have to wait a 4weeks a month to get the right size. There system is alwats down they cant send you & return label or get in contact with the label team only though email & you still have to wait 24 till 48 hours for the lable team to see there request & send you the label & that still don't guarantee you'll get your shoes on time.I will not every shop here again online or in stores.Thank you!

aftonb1
8/25/18

I got a call for an interview for today last week. I went into the store and got an attitude from the lady working saying no one called me. Even though I have proof on my phone starting that I received a phone call. I'm honestly glad I didnt have my interview. I dont want to work with snabby people. I will not be returning to the store for business because of the way that lady treated me.

jennifern178
8/24/18

Order#503660035 81.15 and 61.11 currently debited from my account. Order 503678066 is ny new order for same merchandise and is correct.

Disappointed with the service received in my four phone calls to customer service on 8/24/18. Two of those calls occurred at 5:30pm CST and I was hung up on TWICE when I asked for a supervisor. Was given inaccurate information regarding duplicate charges to my debit card, and informed that there was NOTHING that could be done to resolve the issue. I explained to rep that PayPal NEVER charged my card, only Journeys did, as it's listed on my debit card statement. Rep argired with me that I was wrong repeatedly. Her name was karita. Journeys was supposed to cancel my order per the email I received 8/21 by 6pm CST since PayPal waited to long to take the payment and by then, there wasn't enough in the account to cover the Journeys purchase. This was not done and I was duplicate charged. Customer service did nothing to compensate or the situation for one of their best customers. Spoke to supervisor Kayla she refused to give last name or employee ID# and did not offer any coupons or some type of solution to resolve the inconvenience and just said I have to wait for my money to go back into the account. No accountability for the error Journey's caused by NOT CANCELLING THE ORDER LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!!! I'm constantly buying shoes from you for my family of 5 but after this experience I'll have to choose another retailer as I am extremely frustrated with the lack of concern I received today!! Negative reviews of Journey's on various websites are soon to follow this terrible experience I had to deal with today!!

nicholel10
8/17/18

Sales associate asked 5 different times wanting us to buy socks! I even explained that my granddaughter wears special socks but thanks! That didn't stop her. She went and got glow in the dark ones etc. She was too lazy to adjust her shoe strings so the shoes would tie better but she did want to sell us new shoe strings! Sad that you have a grown adult who preys on 6 year old little girls.

lavondah3
8/16/18

I ordered two pairs of shoes for my daughter for back to school. First they didn't come until school started and then I only received one pair of shoes but the worst part is they put the same tracking number on both pair of shoes. So basically it shows I received two pairs even though I only received one package and I'm pissed. I called customer service and they have to do a lost package claim which takes 8-10 business days before I will get any news. I want a refund and I'm never ordering from them again. I'm done with the store totally. I d attached a photo of the box that was delivered today 8/16/18 @5:42 and I called customer service at 5:53 to ask. Out my other pair. I believe a store employee stole them. FedEx never received the package. I believe this is nothing new and I'm not the only one this has happened to.

madisynb
8/12/18

I ordered vans Wednesday and they came 2 days later. I was skeptical about ordering because all of the negative reviews, but for me my order came fast and it came as it was advertised on the site. I had standard shipping.

bridgetc37
8/7/18

This might be a no-brainer to some. But I guess it wasn't to me. Ideally I wanted to fill out my shipping/billing stuff online myself, but when my first order cancelled & second one wouldn't go through I called. First off my first package was delivered to my billing address- which was inconvient for my situation. Then my second package arrived at my neighbors house (obviously FedEx's fault bug still). Secondly the shoes I ordered (two pairs of converse) came in completely wrong sizes. I am a womens 11 & one pair came in a kids 11 & the other a men's 11. But when I went into my closest Journey's location to exchange they were very nice about it. Overall I don't want to be ajerk complaining- I merely just want to say if I were you I would go un store or just order online & not over the phone. Also be prepared for possible shipping to billing address yours is different like mine! So just be aware of how you order your purchases & the shipping company the use & you should be able to give a better review than me haha!

swishtarh
7/27/18

I bought a pair of birkenstocks online. They claimed to be leather but don't look to be at all. Maybe there is a very tiny portion of leather in the shoe but it's little if any and it's not like the other birks I have with actual leather straps. They wasted my time.

pattys81
7/18/18

I bought my granddaughter a pair of shoes when I got them home she tried them on and they were to little took them back to the store to exchange for a different size with my receipt three days latter and was refused a exchange because the clerk said there was a small dirt spot on them I couldn't see anything but if there was a spot on them it was there when I bought them was in a hurry but will be going back and someone better make it right

leahf39
7/6/18

I would like to thank Greg from the Aventura Mall Store for his magnificent customer service while visiting the store and making some purchases for my daughter and myself. Thank you so much for your patient (searching for the shoes in other stores and calling me went shoes arrived). 100% customer service

christinak77
6/26/18

I ordered a pair of Rainbows a month ago and they still have not come in and I bought them because I needed them for my trip. So bottom line, do not order from Journeys online because they will not even ship within a month, when it says 5-7 business days. I am truly upset.

pattys78
6/2/18

Great customer service. Friendly associates. Always fine the shoes I want at journeys. If the store don't have the shoes they order them for me and send them to my doorstep. Love this shoe store

jackc159
2/1/18

bought a pair of shoes that were estimated to be instock on the 16th. placed order beginning of month. 16th came and was told backordered until 26th. 26th came and was told was backordered until the 5th. a whole month and the item hasnt even shipped out. they charged my credit card long ago for something they dont even have in stock. what a crock of BS

bonniel60
1/27/18

Nothing but a nightmare of an experience! A never ending chain of human error. On Dec. 22 I was trying to buy my granddaughter a pair if Adidas in the Monmouth Mall, N.J. store. They didn't have her size. Employee told me to purchase the smaller size and her size would be available for exchange on Dec. 27th. Today is Jan. 27th and the nightmare continues. After several trips to the store for the correct size, when told on the phone that they were in stocks, they did not have them. Finally one week ago I demanded that they ship to my house from their warehouse. Order was placed... Yes warehouses had them... I would have them in 2 to 4 days. No email updates. Yesterday customer service told me the warehouse did not have them and they were coming from another store. Well today they arrived... One sneaker was missing the sole insert. Purchased by debit, not credit. Sorry but they can't give me a cash refund. Filed complaint with consumer affairs and will spread the word of my experience. Store employees were not interested in my purchase issues and customer service supervisor said sorry they can not help me. What a joke!

For whatever reason they didn't send a confirmation email when I recently ordered and I could never track the package it finally just showed up. 3-5 days

By Kelley B.

Questions? Get answers from the Journeys staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Journeys