Review of Zappos

Las Vegas, NV 89101
2018 Customer choice award

mercedesp16
5/24/19

It's the best site to buy shoes. You hace the option of selecting the size, color, model you really like and need. The time of delivering is incredible. The always arrive on time..

camilaa6
5/23/19

Muy buena atención y aparte muy lindos todos sus productos, si lo recomendaría, sin embargo sus precios podrían ser un poco más asequibles para cualquier tipo de persona, lindo todo!

danzd1
5/23/19

always happy and you will always be happy ...
don't give up easily to be better and always optimistic

mohdn14
5/23/19

Ok very excellent,fantastic and clear and clean. This suitable everyone to learn and full information. To many information and very good. Given me more information and many new source.

maryc878
5/19/19

Best customer service ever, my shoes zappos all the time the price and selection great. This is online shopping and the shipping and returns are both free.

selenaj12
5/14/19

Zappos is the best online company I have ever dealt with. I buy all my shoes, sneakers and boots here. It's the only place I find 2EE width shoes, the shipping is absolutely free and fast (2 days), and the customer service reps are always friendly and willing to help resolve any issue you might have. I couldn't be happier shopping at Zappos.com.

robertt619
4/30/19

Zappos is like a miracle here. They are not only providing the best shoes for the best price but they also have one of the best customer support of all. You can chat easily with them and they are really friendly. This is what really matters now in the industry. Go, Zappos!

willeanp
4/14/19

there she was eager to help, anna was her name.i had needed to make an exchange. they did not have my size at this time.i was given a refund. she tried to find some shoes close but no luck.i would try later,she asked if i was ok,i told her i was sad ,i had lost my husband.she said to be strong.she was so kind as she said good by.thank you anna an the zappos family for the lovely flowers that came afew days later ,thank you for the joy in my heart.thank you zappos for always giving great customer service.

elizab11
3/26/19

Ive ordered from Zappos several times and this time i had to return two pairs of shoes because they didnt fit my child. They mailed me the labels and I sent them back. Once UPS received the package I got my money back within a few hours! Everytime i order from them i get my order in 2 days! I absolutely love this place and they will always have a loyal customer in me!

whatever
3/11/19

The quality is great and for its price its awesome. I couldn't find any great shoes for the right price on the other sites but this is awesome.

jn93
2/17/19

Been a Zappos.com user since it's inception. Love it! Doesn't get any more convenient than this. The selection is pretty great; Prices are great; and the returns are THE QUICKEST and THE EASIEST.
Also, Customer service is always friendly and helpful when needed.

leond44
2/15/19

I usually buy the same pair of sneakers over an over and zappos generally has the lowest price online (outside of Marshalls) and I get them in 2-3 days tops. Support is top notch anytime I've had an issue they've always made it right and corrected it.

Tip for consumers: wait for the sales

patelp2
1/10/19

Excellent services provided by Zappos. I had two items I was returning together and for whatever reason only one was processed. I used the live chat feature to chat with Ariel and she was so nice and helpful, and helped me get the issue resolved quickly and easily! Give that girl a raise!

cindyk102
12/12/18

What can you say about Zappos? You can place nine different orders with them, they get all nine orders correct with no glitches, and you get your items ASAP with free shipping. If the tenth time you order, they get something wrong, it's no hassle to fix it. Like they sent me the wrong size shirt once, and I simply sent it back with free shipping. The customer service guy I talked to WANTED to straighten things out. If you talk to customer service at most companies, it seems to be their job to say blah blah blah to you, and then not straighten anything out, and then ask if there's anything else they can do for you. This year, I started out trying to buy a variety of Christmas presents from a variety of online stores, but I ended up going back again and again to Zappos because everything with them works so smoothly, quickly, and efficiently. If it's something I can get at numerous online stores, I'm going to use Zappos just because I know it'll be a smooth, no-hassle process. I feel bad because I want to support a variety of stores, but at the same time I also want a hassle-free process. I do try to use smaller retailers for unique items, but with any company, if their customer service is bad, I don't feel there's any reason to ever use them again.

matts326
12/3/18

What you see is what you get, and products ship accurately and quickly. Site has a fabulous layout, tons of product information, great photos and even some videos, plus reviews. I've interacted with Customer Service a few times, and they are personable and very responsive. Products tend to ship quickly. Prices tend to be competitive. Highly recommended.

neilo22
12/3/18

Zappos redefined online shopping for me years ago. And Ive been buying shoes from them ever since. Best support and best return policy

katrinaa23
11/22/18

Zappos is the best for shoes, alaways a great selection of well known and trustworthy brands at a fairly low price. Shoes are well made and very comfortable.

jaciras
10/27/18

eu comprei e fui bem atendida desda a primeira compra,estou sastifeita produto chegou antes do prazo estabelecido,produto igual o da foto do anúncio,vou continuar comprando

athenaa6
10/27/18

Ca te donne envie de faire plus de shopping. C'est pas cher mais de bon qualité. Service très sérieux

garyb472
10/17/18

I have used Zappos many times over the years. They have an absolutely huge selection of shoes and clothes to chose from, with great searching and filtering capabilities to compare items, with lots of reviews of items by people who have purchased the item through Zappos. Their prices are consistently good. You can find lower prices elsewhere at times, but if an item is on sale you are unlikely to find it lower anywhere else. They ship very rapidly, and returns and customer service is superb. I always start with them, and frequently order from them, often even if they have a slightly higher price, as I know I will not have a long term problem if their is any issue with whatever I ordered. I know of no better online retailer in this category!

bettyew1
10/11/18

Zappos has excellent customer service.I ordered sandals, which are very comfortable, leather uppers, and Very beautiful designed, they'll always FIT. All the straps on the shoes are adjustable. I like it.

anab130
9/15/18

Super selection, Great prices, Great Service! Excellent return policy. Couldn't be happier with this seller

adriennem42
8/21/18

Sorry to be so long in writing this, I got my shoes over the weekend. My feet were so poorly "engineered", I haven't had good shoes on for quite some time, so I wanted to wear them a bit to see if they were really what so many of your readers say. The young lady who took my order seemed to understand my problems with my 84 year old feet. I ordered the Propet Women's Stability Walker and reading all the comments about that shoe, I felt that I needed the EE width. You only had 1 pair of EEEE at the time I was so lucky, because I ordered EE, and when the shoes were tried on, they cramped the small toe and both feet felt too snug. I called, and told the young lady I wanted to send them back, and since there was just one pair if EEEE, I wanted to try them. They worked!! Bare feet don't have any support, neither do soft stretchy shoes or slippers, so it took me a couple days wearing them around the house to get used to all that shoe. It's wonderful to be able to get shoes that fit, and service was so speedy. I can't thank you and your people enough; you are all terrific.

mariah259
8/10/18

I ordered some extra wide walking sandals, which are very comfortable, leather uppers, and the way they are designed, they'll always FIT. All the straps on the shoes are adjustable. I was amazed when my shoes arrived within one day, and I didn't request any special handling. Zappos has excellent customer service.

neiad
8/10/18

Vou recomendar a todos os meus amigos e familiares porque os produtos são de boas qualidades e vocês tem coisais muito lindo Amei de mais .

Zapposr return shipping is absolutely free. All you do is request a return label which you can print yourself or have it mailed to you.

By Selena J.

Yes! I have ordered a few pairs and each pair is 100% authentic!

By Jaime R.

I have purchased several pairs of Birkenstocks and I am completely happy with them. From what I've seen, the price for them here is the same as elsewhere. I trust Zappos without reservation and have been shopping here for more then 12 years.

By Selena J.

Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Zappos