Review of Zappos

Las Vegas, NV 89101
2018 Customer choice award

robertb2311
11/27/19
i'm very happy with my Zappos experience. They honestly do have the best customer service and the best prices. Would definitely buy from them again
valeriet96
11/24/19
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Fast delivery, great and efficient returns, quality products. I shop Zappos regularly and will continue!
julians90
11/11/19
I shop at this site many times. The shipping is free both ways. Since I am hard to fit due to my little , wide and flat feet. I love that I can try the shoes in my home. I can send them back if the shoes do not fit for free ship. I save a lot on shipping. We all win. Zappos has friendly and helpful staff. They want the custumer to walk away happy whether shoes are purchased.
lorib305
11/10/19
I always shop at zappos. Love their service. The only downside is that the price is little higher than the other stores.
clarissav3
10/13/19
love zappos. i shop there so often. better deals than amazon half of the time and super happy with everything
kattyw1
9/26/19
i love their products. so vary models. and up to date designs. always in trend. recommended place to stop by
angelor30
9/20/19
Servizio molto buono e facile da usare e soprattutto spedizioni molto veloci ,lo consiglio a tutti...!
nancym614
9/9/19
Zappos ships same day or next day, and the returns are free and easy.
They sell name brands and their service can't be beat A++
amandan119
8/8/19
Zappos is one online shop you can always relay on
The give you the best of best of what you need
Will definitely tell my friends to check you guys out
noels48
8/8/19
I recently bought two pairs of shoes. I wear men's size 12 slim which is hard to find if you want something not frumpy. They filled the order in 2 days, no problem. Unfortunately, the size was wrong...it wasn't slim. I called customer service and had a rude agent who only tried to overtake me. She told me I needed to listen to her and stop talking...she, in fact was the one who was overtalking me. She said that there must be a mistake on the website. I asked if someone could look in the warehouse to see if they had my size. She said it would take about 3 weeks as they were real people, not computers. Not sure how these people could fill the order so fast but not be able to check on a solution. They obviously had not been trained that S was for slim and M was for Medium, especially if they were real people filling the orders. She then told me that once they received the shoes, it would be another 10 days before my charge account would be credited. I had to wrap the shipment (buy tape etc.) and get transportation to a UPS facility. Now I am out the money and out the shoes. She really didn't seem to care. Listening should be part of customer service and customer service should be anxious to help...she clearly was neither. Very unhappy
jurdens
7/17/19
So I had a pair or shoes that I didn't really like once I got them (go figure) not a big online shopper but I knew the risks. As someone using Zappos for the first time I was super happy with the CS level to understand what my options were, it really takes away the fear from shopping online, especially for shoes.. great job guys.
adrianal23
6/16/19
Zappos have a lof of choice.I really really want to buy,beautiful,nice and update your look with this design.
mr319
6/3/19
This is the best online company
I buy all my shoes, and boots here. It's the good place I for shoes, and the shipping is absolutely free..
lindaa393
5/28/19
Best place to buy stuff online in Las Vegas.... Their prices could be better though and if they can offer free home delivery in Las Vegas then I could rate 5 star.The best part about Zappos is they always deliver on time and their product quality is so good.
mercedesp16
5/24/19
It's the best site to buy shoes. You hace the option of selecting the size, color, model you really like and need. The time of delivering is incredible. The always arrive on time..
camilaa6
5/23/19
Muy buena atención y aparte muy lindos todos sus productos, si lo recomendaría, sin embargo sus precios podrían ser un poco más asequibles para cualquier tipo de persona, lindo todo!
danzd1
5/23/19
always happy and you will always be happy ...
don't give up easily to be better and always optimistic
mohdn14
5/23/19
Ok very excellent,fantastic and clear and clean. This suitable everyone to learn and full information. To many information and very good. Given me more information and many new source.
maryc878
5/19/19
Best customer service ever, my shoes zappos all the time the price and selection great. This is online shopping and the shipping and returns are both free.
selenaj12
5/14/19
Zappos is the best online company I have ever dealt with. I buy all my shoes, sneakers and boots here. It's the only place I find 2EE width shoes, the shipping is absolutely free and fast (2 days), and the customer service reps are always friendly and willing to help resolve any issue you might have. I couldn't be happier shopping at Zappos.com.
robertt619
4/30/19
Zappos is like a miracle here. They are not only providing the best shoes for the best price but they also have one of the best customer support of all. You can chat easily with them and they are really friendly. This is what really matters now in the industry. Go, Zappos!
willeanp
4/14/19
there she was eager to help, anna was her name.i had needed to make an exchange. they did not have my size at this time.i was given a refund. she tried to find some shoes close but no luck.i would try later,she asked if i was ok,i told her i was sad ,i had lost my husband.she said to be strong.she was so kind as she said good by.thank you anna an the zappos family for the lovely flowers that came afew days later ,thank you for the joy in my heart.thank you zappos for always giving great customer service.
elizab11
3/26/19
Ive ordered from Zappos several times and this time i had to return two pairs of shoes because they didnt fit my child. They mailed me the labels and I sent them back. Once UPS received the package I got my money back within a few hours! Everytime i order from them i get my order in 2 days! I absolutely love this place and they will always have a loyal customer in me!
whatever
3/11/19
The quality is great and for its price its awesome. I couldn't find any great shoes for the right price on the other sites but this is awesome.
jn93
2/17/19
Been a Zappos.com user since it's inception. Love it! Doesn't get any more convenient than this. The selection is pretty great; Prices are great; and the returns are THE QUICKEST and THE EASIEST.
Also, Customer service is always friendly and helpful when needed.

Yes! I have ordered a few pairs and each pair is 100% authentic!

By Jaime R.

I have purchased several pairs of Birkenstocks and I am completely happy with them. From what I've seen, the price for them here is the same as elsewhere. I trust Zappos without reservation and have been shopping here for more then 12 years.

By Selena J.

Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Zappos