Review of Zappos

Las Vegas, NV 89101
2018 Customer choice award

whatever
3/11/19

The quality is great and for its price its awesome. I couldn't find any great shoes for the right price on the other sites but this is awesome.

jn93
2/17/19

Been a Zappos.com user since it's inception. Love it! Doesn't get any more convenient than this. The selection is pretty great; Prices are great; and the returns are THE QUICKEST and THE EASIEST.
Also, Customer service is always friendly and helpful when needed.

leond44
2/15/19

I usually buy the same pair of sneakers over an over and zappos generally has the lowest price online (outside of Marshalls) and I get them in 2-3 days tops. Support is top notch anytime I've had an issue they've always made it right and corrected it.

Tip for consumers: wait for the sales

patelp2
1/10/19

Excellent services provided by Zappos. I had two items I was returning together and for whatever reason only one was processed. I used the live chat feature to chat with Ariel and she was so nice and helpful, and helped me get the issue resolved quickly and easily! Give that girl a raise!

cindyk102
12/12/18

What can you say about Zappos? You can place nine different orders with them, they get all nine orders correct with no glitches, and you get your items ASAP with free shipping. If the tenth time you order, they get something wrong, it's no hassle to fix it. Like they sent me the wrong size shirt once, and I simply sent it back with free shipping. The customer service guy I talked to WANTED to straighten things out. If you talk to customer service at most companies, it seems to be their job to say blah blah blah to you, and then not straighten anything out, and then ask if there's anything else they can do for you. This year, I started out trying to buy a variety of Christmas presents from a variety of online stores, but I ended up going back again and again to Zappos because everything with them works so smoothly, quickly, and efficiently. If it's something I can get at numerous online stores, I'm going to use Zappos just because I know it'll be a smooth, no-hassle process. I feel bad because I want to support a variety of stores, but at the same time I also want a hassle-free process. I do try to use smaller retailers for unique items, but with any company, if their customer service is bad, I don't feel there's any reason to ever use them again.

matts326
12/3/18

What you see is what you get, and products ship accurately and quickly. Site has a fabulous layout, tons of product information, great photos and even some videos, plus reviews. I've interacted with Customer Service a few times, and they are personable and very responsive. Products tend to ship quickly. Prices tend to be competitive. Highly recommended.

neilo22
12/3/18

Zappos redefined online shopping for me years ago. And Ive been buying shoes from them ever since. Best support and best return policy

katrinaa23
11/22/18

Zappos is the best for shoes, alaways a great selection of well known and trustworthy brands at a fairly low price. Shoes are well made and very comfortable.

jaciras
10/27/18

eu comprei e fui bem atendida desda a primeira compra,estou sastifeita produto chegou antes do prazo estabelecido,produto igual o da foto do anúncio,vou continuar comprando

athenaa6
10/27/18

Ca te donne envie de faire plus de shopping. C'est pas cher mais de bon qualité. Service très sérieux

garyb472
10/17/18

I have used Zappos many times over the years. They have an absolutely huge selection of shoes and clothes to chose from, with great searching and filtering capabilities to compare items, with lots of reviews of items by people who have purchased the item through Zappos. Their prices are consistently good. You can find lower prices elsewhere at times, but if an item is on sale you are unlikely to find it lower anywhere else. They ship very rapidly, and returns and customer service is superb. I always start with them, and frequently order from them, often even if they have a slightly higher price, as I know I will not have a long term problem if their is any issue with whatever I ordered. I know of no better online retailer in this category!

bettyew1
10/11/18

Zappos has excellent customer service.I ordered sandals, which are very comfortable, leather uppers, and Very beautiful designed, they'll always FIT. All the straps on the shoes are adjustable. I like it.

anab130
9/15/18

Super selection, Great prices, Great Service! Excellent return policy. Couldn't be happier with this seller

adriennem42
8/21/18

Sorry to be so long in writing this, I got my shoes over the weekend. My feet were so poorly "engineered", I haven't had good shoes on for quite some time, so I wanted to wear them a bit to see if they were really what so many of your readers say. The young lady who took my order seemed to understand my problems with my 84 year old feet. I ordered the Propet Women's Stability Walker and reading all the comments about that shoe, I felt that I needed the EE width. You only had 1 pair of EEEE at the time I was so lucky, because I ordered EE, and when the shoes were tried on, they cramped the small toe and both feet felt too snug. I called, and told the young lady I wanted to send them back, and since there was just one pair if EEEE, I wanted to try them. They worked!! Bare feet don't have any support, neither do soft stretchy shoes or slippers, so it took me a couple days wearing them around the house to get used to all that shoe. It's wonderful to be able to get shoes that fit, and service was so speedy. I can't thank you and your people enough; you are all terrific.

mariah259
8/10/18

I ordered some extra wide walking sandals, which are very comfortable, leather uppers, and the way they are designed, they'll always FIT. All the straps on the shoes are adjustable. I was amazed when my shoes arrived within one day, and I didn't request any special handling. Zappos has excellent customer service.

neiad
8/10/18

Vou recomendar a todos os meus amigos e familiares porque os produtos são de boas qualidades e vocês tem coisais muito lindo Amei de mais .

tamral7
6/14/18

I've been shopping Zappos for years and recently other shoe sites as well; Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, discount luxury sites etc. Consumers have had it with return problems (NM is using the same ineffective smart post returns they had 10 years ago!!), customer service issues, stock mixups, incorrect charges etc. I speak for my peers as well when i say time is precious and if it means you pay 5-10% up front for flawless service and product, then DO IT! Your time is valuable. I love zappos - fast, efficient, flawless service. There is never a problem and if there is, THEY FIX IT.

elenac51
6/14/18

Is there any reason why someone would try any other shoe store? Zappos offers one of the best customer care services in I have ever encountered, online or otherwise

rebekahs25
6/12/18

I wish they still took paypal, otherwise it's fabulous! Great shoes and clothes! Great customer service

joyk38
6/11/18

Great selection of products, quick shipping and a super return policy! You won't find many (if any) discount codes but you will get a quality product, free shipping and free returns. Customer service is excellent too!

dorothys115
6/4/18

In the age of Amazon its nice to see other specialty shopping sites like Zappos maintain their edge. I've been shopping here for nearly a decade and their attention to customer service and profesionalism is unrivaled. The relatively few times I've had an issue with a product I ordered they were fast to sort it out and make it right, even following up with emails and calls to make sure I was satisfied. You've earned a loyal customer!

drur
5/30/18

I ordered a dress from Zappos and it shipped out fast. It was an Adrianna Papell dress and was as advertised. I did return it and got a refund, no problem. I would deal with them again.

howardr12
5/29/18

Consistent great service and really free return policy. The others pretend to be Zappos but send wrong colors and sizes and hit you with a restocking fee, although they advertise free returns.

antoniaf1
4/12/18

I can find my size in a style I actually like. 10 WW is hard to find! I always order from them. This place is great + free returns if there are any problems!

karenc294
4/4/18

I ordered a gift for my son from Zappos. When I found out that it wouldnt be delivered on time, after being assured it would, I contacted Zappos. Their customer service rep bent over backwards to get that gift to me on time, and then sent me some wonderful gifts to make up for the inconvenience. I cant say enough good things about Zappos. A true stand up company and one that I would highly recommend to anyone.

Yes! I have ordered a few pairs and each pair is 100% authentic!

By Jaime R.

Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Zappos