Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

denises333
Denise S.
3/4/19

Great deal can’t wait to see what is in this box and great price for what ever is in it ...Thank You

henriettaj4
Henrietta J.
3/4/19

Awesome, I am totally excited when the box arrives to see what goodies I have gotten. I share them with relatives and friends. Have recommended this site to others.

davidh1524
David H.
3/4/19

I enjoyed my shopping experience shopping on itechdeals.com it was fast and was able to find what I was looking for quickly.

richk59
rich K.
3/4/19

Got a stupid message after ordering product tha I get $10.00 back after ordering ,then hot another stupid message saying I'll get back $15.00 back

susang531
susan g.
3/3/19

I have an account but you did not recognize my password. I clicked forgot password but no link was ever sent to reset password. You have to do better than this.

frankc509
Frank C.
3/1/19

Always find the best deals here while shopping around the entire www from any device of mine or someone else's!

alicea79
Alice A.
2/28/19

Enjoy the email with tech deals, and the opportunity to hold the order with a follow up reminder, excellent!!

timf251
Tim F.
2/27/19

The bummer of this transaction was that right after my purchase itech put the same product on sale ten bucks cheaper. Timing is everything.

tonyk128
Tony K.
2/25/19

Its easy and like the lay out however most the stuff received are apple product and I'm an android user therefore its no use for me.

stevenc370
Steven C.
2/25/19

Easy website to shop in! A+

Products are so cheap? and the delivery time is a joke! I forgot I had ordered something that's how long it took?? LOL! And don't buy a mystery box, it's a joke!

denniss234
Dennis S.
2/25/19

It took too long to ship my order. You should not send a shipment Email when you make the shipping label. You should send the Email when you actually ship.

richardj161
Richard J.
2/25/19

Good items. However, most were items for iPhones and iPads. Not a one in sight at our house. Will try to gift.
Thanks

robinb316
Robin B.
2/25/19

I applied for a refund on another order (within a day or so of receiving it) and I still haven't received a return authorization

billyl50
Billy L.
2/24/19

I was very disappointed with item, very pleased with delivery time, but item purchased was a iPhone cord that was sliced in several places.

darlenev12
Darlene V.
2/24/19

It was good. But I wish I could have made payment with 2 cards. I had a Visa GC and I was over that amount. That left me 2.02 on my VISA that I will never be able to use. Plus I have to make another purchase with the chance of a shipping change. I would have given you a 5 but I couldn't make 2 payments and lost $2.02 it brings you to a 3.5

joej252
Joe J.
2/22/19

So far so good worried about how this unit will look once received but fair price. It took 22 days for me to get my items. No one talks to you only email. Plugged it in yesterday and no problem looks better than I thought!

bryang90
Bryan G.
2/22/19

I just returned some wired Bose headphones, because I thought I was buying these! I hope these are the ones I’m after! Thanks

dinnae
Dinna E.
2/21/19

Easy to navigate with excellent product choices as well as prices.
I would definitely recommend itechdeals.com

maxwellg12
Maxwell G.
2/20/19

Do hope this is not a cheepo product like the last one was.
Didn't include the adapter that is needed for iPhone 5SE.

anderlinep
Anderline P.
2/20/19

Please make sure my order is deliver properly. The last time the mail man throw it in front of my door. And there was a bump in the back. Please be careful this time. The iPad was very good. So I said let me order two more to give as a gift to someone. Why not.

henriettaj3
Henrietta J.
2/19/19

I anxiously await each box, never disappointed, share my items with family and friends we are all excited to see the new box when it arrives.

francesg60
2/18/19

Love the prices. I ordered a Shrek dvd for $1. I was amazed at the price. It did not arrive and I sent a message asking about it. They respond immediately. Always very helpful when you have a problem. It arrived the next day.

philp147
phil P.
2/15/19

I had a small issue with the description and therefore had to return the product....The process was fair and fast. I will continue to shop with itech

garahc
Garah C.
2/15/19

The product was perfect and the price was awesome. Delivery time was a little slow. I paid for expedited shipping and it still took 12 days to get to me. I'm not sure if it was the order processing time that took a while time or the shipping, but either way it took a long time to get to me.

charlesv80
Charles v.
2/14/19

Received knowing item was refurbished but had broke screen in right bottom corner and left corner had been dropped and smashed in not very happy I think company should sent out half way decent products.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?