Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

joanc90
Joan C.
4/4/19

The video doorbell is to large to mount beside my door. It's about 8x larger than other brands. Would like to return. I can't use it.

lawrencee31
LAWRENCE E.
4/4/19

It was hard to set up address. I had to put in the address a couple of times because my shipping address is different from my billing address. It did not ask me when I set up my address weather it was billing or shipping so I had to put in addresses a couple of times.

cm283
C M.
4/3/19

price in email stated 79.99 but when you click the price on the order page was 90.00 tried to re select.
Kept on going to the $90 price as in what they call bait and switch never got a good explanation for that $10 discrepancy

stephena68
Stephen A.
4/3/19

Great Buy! So I bought two! Great information/specs with the ad! I been wanting to upgrade to this product but couldn't spend $200 for two! Got these two for $81.98! And Free Shipping! A Great Savings! [Found 4 rechargeable batteries for them (they take 2 per unit) for under $7.00 with Free Shipping on eBay!]

paull486
paul L.
4/3/19

great price but the delivery time was extremely slow. seems like it sat in fed ex for over a week before it started transport.

bobb376
Bob B.
4/2/19

Like all products from CHina the printed directions were terrible in english. the Headphones had one ear bud not functioning.

daves585
Dave S.
4/2/19

Easy so far. Will post again after receiving product.
The iPod arrived quickly but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Need wifi access th activate the iPod yet

dorothyj21
Dorothy J.
4/1/19

I thought the product would be a gret bargain, but it is not. It is very difficult to fit into my phone. I guess I'll have to wait until it get accustomed to it, so that ot will fit easier.

dwstanj
Dwstan J.
4/1/19

Price was GREAT!! BUT everything was not so good... I had to inquire after a couple weeks as to where it was, got an email stating it was on its way- THEN a couple days later got a second email stating that they had made a mistake and was out of stock and would I rather get my money back or have it shipped when back in stock- Ii chose to het it and it arrived with the wrong charger! So not a great experience for me.

debral72
Debra L.
3/31/19

THe ordering process was good. There was nothing in the suprise box that was extraordinary, all stuff I could have bought discounted for less than the $19.99 I paid.

karenn161
Karen N.
3/31/19

Quick and easy! All items arrived quickly & in working order. I'll definitely purchase other items from them.

katier124
katie r.
3/30/19

My charger cable or the port itself doesn't work well. It takes me about 120 minutes to try and get it to connect. SO FRUSTRATING!! I bought a 2 year protection policy and would sure love to get this fexed or another cord.

barryr86
Barry R.
3/29/19

Upon receipt of the computer, I found it usable but in very poor condition.
The photo used in the advertisement is very misleading and I suggest You use an actual photo of the item you plan to sell.
So displeased with this purchase this will be my first and last time using Deal Wiki .

gordonl44
Gordon L.
3/29/19

Got a refurbished HP laptop that wasn't furbished. I can take scratches on the case, etc., but a huge 4" long defect in the middle of the 11" screen is ridiculous. I'm in the process of resolving this matter with a nice lady at itechdeals.com. At worst, I'll have to pay return shipping, but I have pointed out that it shouldn't be returned because I don't want anyone else to buy this p.o.s. We'll see.

billh436
BILL H.
3/29/19

Looks good so far I give more info when I receive my order.
Now that I have received my order it has a lot of stuff I would not buy. So I will not order any more. But thanks I had to order once just to find out.

mattp190
Matt P.
3/29/19

This site has been a great resource for our school. The shipping method could have been faster. Not really sure why it took more than 2 days to go the final 10-12 miles for delivery at school.

aaronc171
Aaron C.
3/29/19

I was about to buy the Jabra Step Sweat-Proof Bluetooth Sport Earbud Headphones as well until I looked up their reviews on amazon.com. Your site shows a review of 4 stars while it is far from that on Amazon

ronaldd144
Ronald D.
3/29/19

Fast checkout, site easy to use. 4rd Chromebook, good product. Hoping the item is in good condition.

barbaran52
Barbara N.
3/29/19

Was really easy to follow how to order.will respond when I get my chrome comp.hope its as good as the website was easy to uusr

dond197
Don D.
3/29/19

It was easy to place the order. I'm waiting to receive the product and tell you how it goes from there.

staceym197
Stacey M.
3/28/19

I have purchased from ITECH DEALS for several years and NEVER had a problem. BEGINNIG of March 2019, I requested return authorization to return a DEFECTIVE ITEM sent to me. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S TAKING OVER 2 WEEKS and counting TO GET RETURN AUTHORIZATION! ! ! There is no call # only email to contact customer service. Still waiting for RETURN AUTHORIZATION to ship back defective item it's end of March/beginning of April! !!!! UNACCEPTABLE!

joannel129
Joanne L.
3/28/19

Good deal, I look forward to receive my purchase of Apple iPod touch 4th Gen 8GB Wi-Fi Music/Video Player w/3.5" LCD Touchscreen.

johns2026
John S.
3/28/19

The products are quite interesting and with the incorporation of PayPal the shopping experience was fantastic!

ralphe44
Ralph E.
3/28/19

Customer service was outstanding. They answered my question in the state time. They provided instructions that resolved the issue. Thanks

suzanneo29
3/26/19

I ordered an Apple Watch that would not charge or work. When I attached it to the charger it got so hot it was a fire hazard. I also ordered wireless Jabra head set that would not turn on. It took me several weeks to get the customer service to send me a return form to send both products back. I have received a refund on the headphones but even though they say they are refunding my money for the Apple Watch I have not received a refund on it. I will NEVER order another thing from itech again.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?