Review of iTechDeals

428 Clifton Ave #91
Lakewood, NJ 08701

jimb339
12/12/17

cable was a bit late arriving, i contacted customer support and got an almost immediate response. shipping problem very quickly resolved. i am pleased with both the product and their customer service.

wesl500
12/12/17

I ordered two sets of headphones and only recieved one. After emailing customer support they quickly resolved the issue and sent the other pair. In life there are always going to be mistakes. These guys prove that its not about the mistake its how you fix it. And they fixed it fast and reliably. Thank you.

jpi2
12/10/17

Ok, I fell for it. I bought the iTechDeals Surprise Box of Tech for $19.99. It was advertised to have a value of $99, so 80% off. Barely worth $15, if not $10. This is what I received:
magnetic phone holder for car,
HDMI Cable,
Type C phone cord,
4 port plug in Fast Charger
iPhone 6 protection
and the following non-tech things:
handspinner
Grubhub coupon,
$30 off Healthier Cooking Card

So, don't waste your moneys on the surprise deal, I see another reviewer got the same items in their box.

leonardb34
12/10/17

quick cs reply to my delivery questions since it was sent standard us mail but long mailing time of 2 weeks since it was sent us standard mail

scottr107
12/10/17

Items didn't work for me. But Jessica was amazing at rectifying the issue quickly. Would definitely buy from again.

billd107
12/10/17

I did not receive a confirmation e-mail, Jessica quickly provided tracking numbers for me and the package was delivered on time.

js341

Never received my order.
No response to my inquiries online.... Not a legit company !
No phone number to call.
Terrible !

malikh7
12/8/17

This website is awesome, they have amazing deals and they reply me faster than I thought. Always buy stuff from this website and they gave me the perfect item. If the item is not good, they replace the item ASAP for you.

blackg
12/8/17

I just ordered a electronic gadget in iTechDeals, the order got misplaced but the customer support is super friendly and sent me another order. I love shopping in iTechDeals and really they give amazing deals..way to go (y)

kellyt89
12/8/17

I ordered some Beats headphones, but they were the wrong ones. I sent an email to customer service and Stacey replied and walked me through the return process. Stacey was competent and friendly. I would have loved to have purchased the product from iTech, but it was the wrong one, so I ordered from another company so it would arrive for Christmas. My suggestion would be to your packing/shipping people... make sure you send the correct product to begin with!

joeld47
12/7/17

Many of the reviews on here are giving good ratings because I'm fairly certain some individuals aren't aware that the items they sell are counterfeit. The shipping was reasonable. But, the products on this site are counterfeit no matter how many times they (or the Mike D. representative) tell you they're legitimate. I, along with many other reviewers here, purchased the Beats 2.0 Wireless Headphones from them. I personally own a pair of the legitimate Beats 2.0 that I purchased directly from Walmart. When they arrived, there was a very noticeable difference. Sound quality is probably what most of you are wondering. Sound quality is surprisingly decent, however, slightly less powerful than the real beats. In addition, the product did not come in an original packaged box, and instead came with the miscellaneous items just stuffed into their shipping box. The headphones do not silence the sound if you press the button on the left side as the real beats should. Moreover, the headphones also don't produce the same amount of sound, bass, and treble as the real beats do, possibly due to the fact that it lacks the built-in amp. On top of that, there is no noise cancelling like the real beats, or if there is, it's at a minimal level. In addition, the colors of the cables are much darker than the real ones, as well as the paint job is sub-par on the miscellaneous items. They even come with a fake booklet that has several grammatical and spelling errors inside. Finally, when registering the serial number on these headphones, it will produce a positive result, but it is pointless because there is no warranty for these headphones as they're fake. Also, the Beats updater cannot recognize these headphones as they do not respond accordingly to the real Beats software. If you buy these knowing they're counterfeit, then that's up to you, but I would rather spend the extra $20 - $30 to get a real pair. If I had not already had my suspicion about them before they arrived, I would've guessed them for the real thing.

Tip for consumers: I'm literally only making this review to save others from the same mistake I made, as it is going to be a headache to receive a refund. Do yourself a favor and just buy Beats from a licensed retailer, or at least somewhere that accepts returns.

timothyf38
12/7/17

Ordered numerous times from them. Always top notch products. The one time I had an issue they replied almost immediately and problem was solved.. Best deals on the internet.

jasonr158
12/7/17

It advertised $99.99 worth of "TECH" iTechDeals Surprise Box of Tech, I would be surprised if it was worth the $19.99 I paid for it. This is what I received: bl iphone case, magnetic phone holder for car, HDMI Cable, Type C phone cord, 4 port plug in Fast Charger, Hand Fidget Spinner (definitely not "TECH") Grubhub coupon, $30 off Healthier Cooking Card, Both of the food card items cannot be considered (NOT TECH) THE add showed a lot of great stuff. You won't even receive 1/10th of what that box shows. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM! TERRIBLE DEAL!

beverlyr40
12/7/17

I didn't get the first box that was shipped. I called and customer service was great in sending me a replacement. Would order again from iTechDeals.

ruthm108
12/5/17

There was a glitch with my order getting shipped, but once I contacted customer service, they got it together and the order was shipped right out. They even followed up once I received the headphones to make sure I got them. Very friendly and helpful - they get things done. My daughter is very happy with her headphones btw

stevenk99
12/5/17

I can recommend iTechDeals...they are responsive and offer great value with excellent customer service.

alysiam1
12/5/17

I received my mystery box ordered on Black Friday and wasn't completely pleased with what I received. My overall experience with ITech Deals was a very pleasurable one as my concerns with what I received were adressed and handled very quickly! This is great customer service and I will continue to shop with and refer this company!!!!

donm168
12/5/17

Stacey was very prompt and helpful with my request. Would do buisiness with ItechDeals again and highly recommend.

daveb197
12/5/17

I ordered an item and it did not get shipped for some reason. When I contacted ITechDeals, my issue had already been taken care of! Outstanding Customer Service.

audreys38
12/4/17

Ordered Beats wireless headphones for my son. Great price. After 2 months, won't hold a charge and of course, they won't exchange them because we are out of the 30 day return policy. Bad business. Won't buy again.

kates69
12/4/17
• Updated review

After posting this review, I received some attention from itechdeals and I was hoping they would resolve my issue and I could post a happy update. I shipped back my defective product and was told to notify them when it was received. It was received last Monday and on Wednesday - they sent me tracking information for my replacement. I was unable to track this (no Fedex Information) and then I was informed on Friday that the "tracking system" was broken. Here it is - Monday and I still have no tracking information for my replacement and no laptop. And no response from their support dept.

“Terrible Customer Service!”
11/21/17
• Previous review

I am amazed to read these reviews about great customer service because I"m having the complete opposite problem! I purchased a refurbished Macbook Air less than 1 month ago and the battery is defective. I am trying to get this replaced/repaired and it has been impossible to contact anyone and I've been going back and forth for almost two weeks now. I finally have been issued a return label and told that I'll receive a refund - which is NOT what I wanted at all. I purchased this for my son for his 16th birthday. I wish they had a phone number that I could call on.

volenn
12/4/17

My order was lost in shipment and I contacted iTevchDeals for help. With no delay they responded that the order might have been lost and shipped another item for me. I received the replacement very quickly. Susan was extremely polite and caring in her communication (while I was not very polite at first...). I greatly appreciate the customer care and support from iTechDeals! Will do shopping to their web site with pleasure any time. Ans they really offer good deals too!!

pamelab101
12/3/17

I had ordered an item from iTechDeals and suddenly realized I'd not received an "your order has been shipped" message. I went to the purchase confirmation and found the customer service email. I corresponded with Jessica regarding the order. She was really wonderful. Professional, polite, diligent in every way. She followed up with me and when the item arrived (exactly when she said it was supposed to) I was thrilled. It's been a long time since I've experienced such care for a customer! Keep up the good work, Jessica! You just got a customer for life.
Warmly,
Pam Boardman

peter3458
12/3/17

I had an issue with my ipad purchase, but Jessica was very diligent and getting everything worked out quickly. Itech had great customer service. thanks guys!

jonl81
12/1/17

Susan assisted me in cancelling an order when I accidentally purchased two due to a glitch in the website. Thank you

They are 100% genuine and authentic

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

I will definitely never order from them again! Ordered a pair of beats headphones and they did not work, I am very disappointed and I'm still waiting for a response.

By Janice W.

your order is enroute and the estimated delivery time is dec 6 https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903502411676660

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

Some items from itechdeals are refurbished and we write clearly in the 'what's in a box section' the exact state of the item

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

All items we sell are authentic and all we clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

They are in various conditions - anywhere from very good condition to minor dents and scratches. The older devices show signs of age

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]

Please be in contact with our customer service department https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts and they will gladly assist you.

By Mike D. [iTechDeals Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the iTechDeals staff and other customers.

4 Photos for iTechDeals