Review of iTech Deals

Tel: +1-732-930-0010
support@itechdeals.com

josephb460
4/17/19

Everyone makes mistakes. We all get a defective or wrong order from time to time. I just got one from iTech. We emailed them - they offered to replace the item (unfortunately we just couldn't wait and had already bought one locally) so they processed the return and got our refund credited quickly and with little drama.

rosalynn
4/17/19

Horrible! Ordered their tech mystery box and got items that you can buy at the $1.00 store. One item that was sent was preowned and doesn't work! I asked them for a shipping label to return and was told no. Just being dissatisfied with my purchase is not reason enough to return. I was corresponding with someone named Amy, who was rude and condescending. I haven't shopped at any place online that doesn't have a customer satisfaction guarantee. In fact, she claimed if it was defective they would allow a return. As stated, one item was used; it was a wireless meat thermometer! I wasn't about to use this on something I'm cooking; I don't know where it's been, but I did see fingerprints all over it! All I wanted to do was return their stuff with their shipping label. Would've probably bought from them again, not anymore after this experience!

victorp87
Victor P.
4/15/19

No drama to report. Easy to use and get order placed. It would be nicer if the website would respond quicker.

meghanl26
Meghan L.
4/12/19

Great deal, easy shopping BUT when I received my laptop it looked like it had been super glued together and ripped apart. It looks like the edges are all covered in dried glue and one corner had a chunk of plastic missing out of it. Operationally it works great; however not very pleasing to the eye. I was very disappointed in the appearance of the product.

toddh59
Todd H.
4/12/19

I had an issue using a prepaid gift card. There was no way for me to contact you in real time to pay for my purchase and get the deal before it expired. It would be nice to have a phone number for customer service.

louisec141
Louise C.
4/12/19

love this site this is a gift to myself for my birthday and I have ordered on this site before so I am very pleased with it.

rolandeo
Rolande O.
4/12/19

My shopping experience was perfect the process very quick and prices are very good or affordable I am just waiting for the products for my very complete satisfaction.

stevez48
4/11/19

When the first shipment was lost, they promptly sent a replacement. One of the items was defective and that one was promptly ordered for replacement.

melodyw35
4/11/19

Ordered a Baytek doorbell that wouldn't work with my wifi. Emailed iTech and told them my situation. They told me to return the item and I was refunded the full purchase amount. They kept me posted during the process, so I was never in the dark. Went above and beyond for me. Thanks iTech Deals!

zafera2
4/10/19

I like the quick answer and the help...
The team is professional and try to help you intel your get what you want..

Thanks iTech.

lisas1049
Lisa S.
4/9/19

Now hope it works, when I set up the iPad, I noticed that on the start up screen there is big Red splotch and it shows on the darker screens and yes, I realized it's a refurbished tablet and should expect some small issues.

jasonf217
Jason F.
4/9/19

Nothing is loading very fast. Decided not to look for other merchandise to add to my order as it was just wasting my time waiting for stuff to load.

td99
T D.
4/9/19

Good prices with free shipping. Web site can be slow, especially when confirming my orders. It takes me to a black screen with a very small box in the center that must be closed.

chrisr175
Chris R.
4/9/19

I had a little trouble with my information. I had to enter it 3 times because it kept deleting the item out of my cart before I could enter my credit card info. Otherwise it was fine. We'll see once I actually get the item.

ronnieg35
4/7/19

Did not expect the great CS response. I thought I was stuck with a piece of junk ( a beaten up Chromebook) but they gave me the option of returning it for a full refund.

earlyneb1
Earlyne B.
4/7/19

Always easy to make purchases. Products are hopefully as described. I am still quite new to this site.

jamess1670
4/5/19

Very nice gift for any age or event. All items in surprise package are helpful from teens to seniors!

lawrencee31
LAWRENCE E.
4/4/19

It was hard to set up address. I had to put in the address a couple of times because my shipping address is different from my billing address. It did not ask me when I set up my address weather it was billing or shipping so I had to put in addresses a couple of times.

cm283
C M.
4/3/19

price in email stated 79.99 but when you click the price on the order page was 90.00 tried to re select.
Kept on going to the $90 price as in what they call bait and switch never got a good explanation for that $10 discrepancy

paull486
paul L.
4/3/19

great price but the delivery time was extremely slow. seems like it sat in fed ex for over a week before it started transport.

stephena68
Stephen A.
4/3/19

Great Buy! So I bought two! Great information/specs with the ad! I been wanting to upgrade to this product but couldn't spend $200 for two! Got these two for $81.98! And Free Shipping! A Great Savings! [Found 4 rechargeable batteries for them (they take 2 per unit) for under $7.00 with Free Shipping on eBay!]

daves585
Dave S.
4/2/19

Easy so far. Will post again after receiving product.
The iPod arrived quickly but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Need wifi access th activate the iPod yet

dorothyj21
Dorothy J.
4/1/19

I thought the product would be a gret bargain, but it is not. It is very difficult to fit into my phone. I guess I'll have to wait until it get accustomed to it, so that ot will fit easier.

sylvial62
Sylvia l.
4/1/19

The laptop I ordered does not want to turn on, I emailed the company twice and still no response and there no way to contact them by phone :(

emilyf97
Emily F.
4/1/19

The product came quickly but we needed to return it and have reached out to the company a few times and still don't have the return resolved. A little disappointed in this aspect of their service.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?