Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

michaelm822
Michael M.
12/7/18

I got a USB cord that does not fit anything that I have and a smart phone case and I do not own a smart phone. An RCA tv antenna came in the box that I have not tried yet. A smart watch phone came with it and I need to charge it before it will work, I guess. A 4 inch firewire cord came without any instructions.A Night Angel outlet cover is in the box that has a night lite on it with instructions. Alos a $100.00 wine voucher came in box for nakedwines.com for a case of wine 0f $160.00 or more. It is truly a mystery box for some of the stuff that is in it.

chrisv145
12/7/18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!THEY SENT A FAKE SHIPMENT LABEL!!!

patriciac458
12/7/18

If something looks too good to be true - it usually is - at least in this case: We ordered a refurbished Samsung Chromebook in October for our 5 year olds birthday in December. Last week we decided to power it up so that it would be ready to use when we gave it to him - only to find that the power cord did not fit! So we contacted them - only to be asked why we had not opened the box prior to this date. We explained to them why - & they told us that because we are past the 30 day warranty - there is nothing they can do about it! PLUS we bought a 2 year warranty! DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS BOGUS COMPANY!!! In contrast - anticipating as such - we ordered a replacement cord from another company which also did not fit - but instead of acting like iTechDeals - this other company immediately refunded my money without my even asking them to - because they did not have another cord option for me. Unfortunately - I already paid the credit card that I made the chromebook purchase with - so it will be a bit more difficult than if I had not already paid it - but I will still work toward getting my money back!

georgeo87
George O.
12/7/18

Not the first time buying at itech, the information on the item is accurate and to the point once you choose what you want the process is fast, I am satisfied.

orlandoz1
Orlando Z.
12/7/18

Easy as 123. I put 4 because i only have 1 option to pay like you can only pay 1 credit card not multiple card.

jrh14
JR H.
12/7/18

Good except cart item would disappear after about 15 minutes, so I would have to restart the search for it again.
PayPal was difficult to update for ship to and billing change but finally succeeded.

williamb388
William B.
12/6/18

Very quick and efficient shopping experience thus far. I love shopping here. They've always had something to peak my interest

michellek248
Michelle K.
12/6/18

Would have been 5 stars but that pop up wanting my credit card information was a joke and didn't want to close.

nancyk57
Nancy K.
12/6/18

Hope this is good. I've never ordered from you before so have no idea what type of products I may get. Hopefully some things that my grand kids will be loving to use.

marilynw81
Marilyn W.
12/5/18

This is a Christmas present for my granddaughter so I don't have a review for it yet.Easy and fast site to order what you want.

janicen33
12/5/18

I have sent in a few emails stating that the product I purchased was not working and asked how do I return for refund or at least get some help troubleshooting. I never heard back from them until 6 months later and they said sorry your out of the 30 day return window. Customer service is horrible.
Buyer beware.

laurelr9
Laurel R.
12/5/18

Got kicked off first time I tried to submit order sent to workplace; had to go back and have it sent to my home.

sheilas174
Sheila S.
12/5/18

I think that I have been double-charged for this order. The first order siad there as an error but my paypal account was hit and I haven't received a sales transaction fot it. I ordered a second time. I only plan on receiving one order.

christineh314
Christine H.
12/5/18

I can’t wait to see what’s in my surprise boxes... I got one for my husband, son and one for ME!

moniquebjonesa
Moniquebjones A.
12/4/18

I was not sure of the delivery date. I was hoping to see it listed when I made my shipping choices.

muhammadi43
12/3/18

my ipad4 which i bought on this site and they refusing to replace or return it, i have lost money and i am very frequent online buyer, will avoid them at all cost from here on.

melissap217
Melissa P.
12/3/18

So far so good. Just last Box got things for Samsung We don’t have any Samsung phones lol. But it was very nice things.

timmyh11
TIMMY H.
12/3/18

The ordering process was quick and simple. One dollar for a charging cable, you can't beat it! Plus, free shipping!!

vashp
Vash P.
12/2/18

i would appreciate if the shipping options would have shown me a tentative date while choosing ground or expedited.

normanc50
Norman C.
11/30/18

Quick, easy, and at affordable prices. VERY, VERY SLOW delivery... items were shipped 10 days after being ordered and took 10 days to arrive after being shipped for a total of 20 days after ordered! In your defense, Thanksgiving occurred during the 1-day shipping time, but the total of 20 days is VERY SLOW!!!

deborahh272
11/30/18

I accidentally ordered 2 of the same item. I contacted Customer via e mail and they fixed it and got back to me in less than 24 hours.

helenl158
Helen L.
11/30/18

Don't like the false enticement of free cash back only to be deemed confused when the monthly billing of the membership starts charging without even disclosing how much. Unprofessional tactic. Sad.

maryt399
Mary T.
11/29/18

Apparently quite easy, as I found the convenience of shopping from home helped complete my holiday shopping!

kevanj1
Kevan J.
11/29/18

I love getting iTech emails to see what specials are available each day. The item I bought today is a gift for my husband for Christmas, and the extended warranty I was able to purchase made me that much more confident that I am getting a good deal.

robertg410
Robert G.
11/28/18

Great so far will update after receiving product!!

Update-Have had product for a week and everything is working as it should.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

Please send your order # with the tracking link of your return to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

Your order was shipped regular mail if you do not receive it in the next couple of days please contact out=r customer service team and they will gladly assist you https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

please contact our customer service department with your order # and they will gladly assist you in tracking your order. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

please contact our customer service department and they will gladly assist you in returning the product. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

your order is enroute and the estimated delivery time is dec 6 https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903502411676660

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

10 Photos for iTech Deals