Review of iTechDeals

Tel: +1-732-930-0010
support@itechdeals.com

stephenk185
6/19/18

Purchase the $100 worth of merchandise for $19.99 and got the oldest ipad charger, meat thermometer (No battery) and a lanyard to put around my neck. Total Scam! Stay Away!

jackb340
6/18/18

Bought Powerbeats 2 here. Had issues from the start. Took them to an Apple store who told me they couldn't help me since the serial number on the headphones did not match what is in the system. They investigated the serial number to find that a pair of headphones of the same serial number had been already sent out for repair; therefore, any service to my headphones was denied. Itech then told me "they are real" but unfortunately everything is outside the 30-day return policy, THEY MUST BE FAKE!

rohanb21
6/15/18

Jessica was great at handling my order and its return. The item was not as described and did not setup correctly. I was provided the shipping label and instructions to return the item. The refund was processed immediately.

mauricef23
6/12/18

Their stuff is knock off not legit. Also most of these reviews are not legit.
I bought from them and they are giving me the run around.

klaudiad3
6/11/18

I bought the powerbeats about 5 months ago and now one side of the headphones isn't working.
Contacted customer service and there is NOTHING they can do about it since it's outside the 30 days.
For the price I paid, these headphone shouldn't break and most of my friends own the same ones and never had problems with it.
Fake products and horrible customer service.

mauricef22
6/6/18

I bought what were supposed ti be Powerbeats 2 authentic and genuine. When I had a problem I took them to apple who said they are not genuine and the seriel number has been used 100 of times. I'm not getting an answer from iteckdeals.

joannem107
Joanne M.
6/5/18

Very easy. I'm anticipating something good! Don't know why you don't need to know what kind of phone i have, tho.

careym25
Carey M.
6/4/18

Ok. I'll see how item works. I ordered a car usb charger that burned out my cords until I realized that was the problem. So I will hold judgement of the article.

amyb312
Amy B.
6/3/18

I wanted to order 4. It would only allow 2. Did not see that there was a limit. I had to go back to first page to get the 2nd one. It would not let me update order to 4.

teek11
6/3/18

Trash customer service and they're selling KNOCK OFF products! Do not purchase anything from this seller!

chrisb772
Chris B.
6/3/18

Easy shopping, will see how good the equipment is. However I did not check and it didn't say they only work on 2.4 GHz wi-fi which does me no good. So check what you got first, and I could see from one box that might have been the case for someone.

garys297
Gary S.
6/2/18

Ordering went fine but the product didn't work with our iPhone X's like it said it would. Sent them back for a refund even though I lose $6 to send your product back.

azizdina
azizdin a.
6/1/18

Payment is taken right away but products are put on hold for a long time and this is my third order for a customer need my orders to be shipped out to there respective address please.

yogsingl
Yogsing L.
6/1/18

So far so good. Ordering process is more or less smooth and satisfactory, although I have had to enter the shipping address (w/c is different from my billing address this time around) twice. Will now wait for shipping notification later on to be able to evaluate further.

davek150
Dave K.
6/1/18

In the cart, if I select paypal checkout, it defaults to my old address which isn't even found under my itechdeal account information anymore. I had to proceed with normal checkout and and select paypal at the very end to get the right shipping address. Processing took almost a week, and overall delivery took over 2 weeks.

joshuad126
Joshua D.
6/1/18

A somewhat simple process, after getting everything setup on my initial order. I expect the process will be much smoother going forward.

anitad64
Anita D.
6/1/18

Hey it is a fun idea for a gift the mystery box and you guys have a good rep when it comes to having great boxes so I am hoping its true because if the first one works out I will be back and this will be my new boy gift go to .... thanks!!!!!

maries178
Marie S.

Easy ordering
The screen has a strange background color in parts of it, response time is slow at times

arthurf44
Arthur F.
6/1/18

I wasn't sure about giving credit card information for $15 back. Also, I didn't understand why you wouldn't take one of my VISA card, it kept saying that it wasn't a VISA card.

chrisd427
Chris D.
5/31/18

Quick and easy! Excited to see the product. Hope it is in as good of condition as they make it sound!

denisem228
Denise M.
5/31/18

Things went perfectly today. However I placed this order yesterday and thought it had gone through until I had a message this morning that I had items in my cart. Not really sure what happened, but all is well currently.

melodyp18
5/31/18

Helpful and courteous service. Deals are fantastic as they are the best prices I have seen around anywhere. Was so pleased with products, I bought some for Christmas presents for the family. I will definetly purchase from this company again.

barbarac121
Barbara C.
5/30/18

My shopping experience was enjoyable. I'll be back. I received lots of tech items for the price I paid. I gave some items to my youngest daughter, and her son. Unfortunately in my excitement, I misplaced a part to my wireless charger. Lesson learned!!

jamesl382
James L.
5/30/18

It was soo difficult to make an order. I had to put it in 5 times before it accepted it snd it wouldnt tell me why. Just unable to make order

danag77
Dana G.
5/30/18

There was a problem with your host server and I was unable to order. Tried numerous times until it went through. Took about an hour. Very frustrating and unnecessary.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

Your order was shipped regular mail if you do not receive it in the next couple of days please contact out=r customer service team and they will gladly assist you https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

please contact our customer service department with your order # and they will gladly assist you in tracking your order. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

please contact our customer service department and they will gladly assist you in returning the product. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

your order is enroute and the estimated delivery time is dec 6 https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903502411676660

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

Some items from itechdeals are refurbished and we write clearly in the 'what's in a box section' the exact state of the item

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

They are in various conditions - anywhere from very good condition to minor dents and scratches. The older devices show signs of age

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iTechDeals staff and other customers.

8 Photos for iTechDeals