Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

winstond11
Winston D.
2/13/19

Always good with this company. Have bought from them many times rarely have a problem but when I do it’s tsken care of immediately.

timothyk95
Timothy K.
2/12/19

Easy to place order, we will see when the laptop comes...
it seams to operate fine. case is a bit beat up. but for the price its okay as a backup

joycew130
Joyce W.
2/12/19

The shopping experience here at Itech is Great! I enjoy looking at the things you offer. Thanks for your selection of items..

nicholasa28
Nicholas A.
2/10/19

Quick and efficient. I understand this was a 'pot luck' box but it was a little disappointing as some of the items were for the iPhone and I have an android.

anthonym517
Anthony M.
2/10/19

Great deal. Wish the hinge would have been tightened on the laptop while being refurbished. Chargers work fine and items seem to work smoothly.

steveg394
Steve G.
2/10/19

Took a long time to, receive delivery time was delayed once or twice. Product may have been refurbished on the inside but the outside was a scuffed up, abused, school computer with an obvious chip in the screen - not a quality product.

johnm1370
John M.
2/10/19

So far So good - my iPad deactiveted - not willing to wipe it so this is for until I can figure a way to back it up

daniellem170
Danielle M.
2/9/19

Ordering was fast, simple, and easy. I received my order in a prompt manner and am totally satisfied with the advertised item. I'm looking forward to purchasing future items at their discounted price and have shared the website and my satisfaction with friends, coworkers, and family.

matthewk148
Matthew K.
2/6/19

it took a long time to get there. The earbuds won't sync with each other and sound very tin-y. I mostly use them for podcasts so it's fine. They were certainly cheap!

marko173
Mark O.
2/6/19

So far, so good. The only thing I objected to was the FREE Cashback offer that includes a monthly subscription that wasn't readily apparent.

anonymousp354
anonymous P.
2/6/19

I haven't had any shopping issues so far, but the site doesn't do a lot to reassure me that the deal I found isn't a scam. We'll see what I receive.

timc321
Tim C.
2/5/19

Very easy, love the free shipping! PayPal makes it safer too!

I do wish the ipod had come with instructions.

deed91
Dee D.
2/5/19

Very easy to navigate the system , great deal, took a long time to ship out and be delivered , item is smaller and thinner than normal iPhone charges, hope they last awhile

mikeo87
Mike O.
2/5/19

The iPad ended up being a refurbished one that had a few issues, most of which were software and we have had them corrected but I did not see or notice that it was refurbished and not been checked out.

marcosb31
Marcos B.
2/5/19

I wish the computer had a model name in the description. The Core i5-3210M is just the name of the processor, not the computer model

ellenk66
Ellen k.
2/4/19

Love itech deals! I’ve had several past orders, all of which have been fantastic. Great customer service as well. Surprise box is always fun. You must read the item description for the surprise box. It’s worthy of recognition! Thank you

randyl63
Randy L.
2/3/19

I've ordered wired earbuds in the past and the last two I've received have very poor audio quality. Low volume. I've always had good buying experience with you guys. I purchased one more to check if I just got a bad batch.

richarda185
Richard A.
2/3/19

So far so good. We’ll see what the quality is like when these iPhone cables arrive. I guess I can’t complain at $1 each shipped.

anthonym511
Anthony M.
2/2/19

So far I have had positive shopping experiences but would like to receive your coupons when you have them. Thank you.

stephanies556
Stephanie S.
2/1/19

No product reviews on this site for the purchased item. Had to find reviews on other sites to compare listed items for purchasing decision.

larryb198
Larry B.
2/1/19

I have ordered this before and I was very impressed and look forward to ordering again and spreading the word with my tech friends.

toddw148
Todd W.
1/31/19

It took way longer then needed for it to arrive. It came from Jersey to me in Pennsylvania but it went out of its way

lyndah60
Lynda H.
1/31/19

easy straight forward web site. I have ordered electronics from them a number of times. This is the only time I have been unhappy with the product that I received.

salv3
Sal V.
1/30/19

2 products weren't working they refused to refund my money or send me a shipping label to send the order back.they refunded half only...

marcm91
Marc M.
1/30/19

Easy so far. Let’s the hope the product itself is also as good!
Than , I will be happy to rate the overall value in about 6-12 month

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?