Review of iTech Deals

Tel: +1-732-930-0010
support@itechdeals.com

rodneym91
7/3/19

Sold me a piece of crap that never arrived. Probably stolen. No chance to buy insurance for coverage. So, other than the company being a sleaze, and nonresponsive, I am sure they are crooks.

It boils down to this folks, why do business with them? When Amazon has the same products, with a solid reputation and back their stuff up. I could if I wanted to challenge the charge on my CC. But at this point, I will never do business with them again,.

ambero26
7/2/19

Company shipped damaged iPad. Casing coming off. I've emailed customer service and receive no response....still waiting over a week later.

siddareddyk
6/27/19

I received a completely used and broken chrome book which was bought as refurbished.
Unfortunately, they don't provide free return and also they don't have contact phone number.
It is really frustrating to send the item back.
Don't buy
Sidda

francinew8
6/26/19

Items are not #1 quality, of course not because its very affordable. they are "ok" I have ordered 4 times from here and 3 times my order was somewhere "lost" but I did end up getting it eventually.

michaelv301
6/24/19

Be aware, no customer service it problems arise! A refurbished laptop computer was suppose to have slight blemishes and scratches but function completely well. When I received my computer, the top lid is detached from the electrical components. They say that because it starts up, it's what I paid for... they won't reimburse me unless I pay to have it shipped back. I requested a return shipping label which they flat out refused to do! Don't you think if they were a reputable company, they should replace or take back the damaged computer? This has taken weeks to receive and now weeks to resolve! Horrible customer service!

joannab75
6/18/19

I am a repeat and happy customer and will continue to shop here. Stacey is very prompt at communicating and resolving the issue at hand.

marthan29
Martha N.
6/9/19

Tablet didnt work took a while for my refund usually the items i order a good will probably order from them again but will be more selective on products

rogero46
6/9/19

ITech Deals went the extra mile in handling a delivery / fulfillment glitch on my WebCam Cover order. Stuff happens and when it does you want a company to step up and take care of your problem. They did! And i will order from them again. Thanks iTech Deals.

Tip for consumers: Take a chance and order. If you are not happy they will make it right.

beths256
6/8/19

They refused the replace the device that they damaged in shipping. After two months, they sent a replacement, but it was not even the right device. Stacey keeps saying she has to talk to her manager, rather than sending RMA paperwork. She is clearly incompetent. This company is terrible, and you should never buy anything from them.

georgep282
6/5/19

Ordered an ipad. Never got ipad. Contacted customer service and they said I never ordered an ipad. Forwarded my receipt from wedsite and they said it was getting forwarded to her manager. Still no responce after 14 days. Starting a fraud report with Paypal about order

tammyc182
6/4/19

I must be a slow learner as I tried the mystery box, no tech at all just a couple of socks, gold and green with no tags, a kids toy, a key ring, a broken usb drive, and unidentifiable object.

So being adventurous I ordered ear buds and a Chromebook. Both DOA. Not sure if Stacey or Mary (the names you see repeatedly in the reviews) have any idea what customer service means. They wait a day or more to respond to emails. Try to get you to pay for their defective item(s) and that is only if they determine if they will accepted the return. If anyone has been through the Cable TV troubleshooting drama of pull the plug, restart, blah blah blah. Now times that by 10 and wait a day or more for each troubleshooting tip from their award winning customer service. My items were so badly damaged I thought a car drove over the Chromebook.

3 strikes and sham on Itech for selling such rubbish. Taking advantage of seniors and low income.

nancyt282
6/2/19

I purchased Beats wireless headphones and couldn't figure out how to charge them. Turns out they were sent with wrong cables. Each email is at least a day response time and so far, two weeks later, no resolution. I don't trust this company.

ricardof46
5/31/19

ITechDeals has always been there to support their products. I had received a refurbished chromebook which had a scratch on the screen. After a few contacts, Stacey from customer service sent my a return label making it easier for me to return the item.

rolandr27
5/25/19

Very satisfied with the customer service. I got a product that didn't work and Stacey helped me processed the return. She was very communicative throughout the process and was very helpful. Will definitely order from iTech again because I know if things don't workout with the product, they have a great customer service.

stevies11
5/15/19

Loved all my items from my surprise box! Definitely worth the 20.00. Support works fast and helps any issues!

derekr87
5/12/19

Bought a pair of open box Beats Solo 3. They were fake, really decent looking knockoffs. I purchased a pair of real beats from Walmart and did a comparison video on Youtube. I dont know if links are allowed, but if you search Youtube for "Beware! iTechdeals Beats Solo 3 vs Real Solo 3" by Derek Rowe, the comparison is there. When I contacted them about the fakes, they claimed they only sell authentic apple products. They lie. Do not buy from them. They are scam happy.

judithr173
5/11/19

My "new" Amazon Tablet arrived yesterday and I plugged it in to charge.

No luck

It got HOT
not warm, hot enough that the end of the plug burnt my finger when I removed it

On the phone to BRENT at Amazon who tried several different things and told me it was from 2016 not 2018 and refurbished to boot.

He suggested sending it back for a refund as it is a hazard and was misrepresented.

Please send the information needed to return it.

lorip154
5/9/19

The product I ordered was defective, it kept shutting off after 2 hours of use, but iTechDeals responded to my inquiry almost immediately with return label and instructions and issued my full refund within 1 day of their receipt of the product back. For this reason I will purchase from them again, hoping the defective product was just one of those things. Thank you!

conniel120
5/6/19

This site considers permanent damage as non-defective. I ordered a Refurbished Chromebook that has dark spots all through the center of the screen. The marks are on the underside of the screen and can't be cleaned off. They expect me to pay for shipping it back. They also won't send me the 2 year warranty I paid for. Horrible Customer Service.

bobbyh74
5/5/19

iTechDeals sent me an email on an excellent price on a HP Chromebook G3. So I ordered 3 of these. Nowhere on the site does it say these were refurbished and blimished. They came from a school with an engraved 4" stamp on the top side of these computers. All three were scratched beyond belief. On one of the computers the top screen was chipped. I actually had to go back and forth with customer care a few times and send pics. They told me I could return them for a 12 dollar restock fee and I not only had to pay to ship them back but they must receive it back within 14 days. Just be forewarned, the picture they show you may not be what you are receiving. Not even close. Stay away from these guys.

lamarw16
LAMAR W.
5/5/19

JUST WISH THAT I COULD GET AN UPDATE ON THINGS AND ME NOT HAVE TO TRACK DOWN THINGS TO STILL FIND OUT NOTHING.

davea176
5/5/19

When out paypal payment was made it changed our mailing address. The support people at iTech went in and made the correction after several days had elapsed and the product was in shipping. When this has happened in the past with other companies the typical response has been, "When the product is returned to us we will resend it to the new address." At iTech the support people went the extra mile to make sure they corrected things up front.

sandyg86
Sandy G.
5/3/19

Ordering was easy and straightforward....no problems. The kindle fire I received was great and is working well. I also ordered a $20 mystery box and was disappointed in the products that were in it. Probably not worth much more than $20 and not very useful to me.

deborahm378
Deborah M.
5/3/19

Had this been my first tech box order, it would have been my last. The only thing that even remotely connected with tech was a portable charger. Among the other items in this box of "tech" were some kind of wire kid's toy, an avocado peeler (really???), 3 clothing storage bags, and two slippery, unidentified plastic sheets intended for some unknown purpose. I am most disappointed, and will think long and hard about ever ordering another box deal.

jonathant142
5/3/19

Everything that I have purchased from your company has been in wonderful shape and I would recommend your products to anyone

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?