Review of iTechDeals

428 Clifton Ave #91
Lakewood, NJ 08701

babbaz
2/24/18

Some online companies have it so you cannot make contact with anyone to resolve a problem. If you have a problem here and send them an email not only do they answer, they resolve the issue. I had ordered an item that never arrived, and they sent me another. For this they get all my love.

stevec273
2/24/18

I mistyped the address and did not realize it until it was "in shipping". The gang got it taken care of in time and eveything arrived as ordered. Nice job.

constances16
2/23/18

Had trouble with not receiving text with shipping info. Quick text to service department and they replied quickly. Very nice correspondence.

abhip2
2/23/18

I received an item in broken condition (see an attached pics) and this is not a manufacture refurbish level item. It was listed as manufacture refurbish but it seems like a trash. As well as this item is not functional 100% (not in working condition).

Not received anything back from support department after sending a couple of emails.

Tip for consumers: Please don't buy anything from this site and try to buy from other vendor or may be from some reliable source.

moniquel20
2/23/18

When I was sent a request to review a product, I replied that I had not yet received my order. Immediate action from iTech ensued. They were very helpful.

thomasb278
2/23/18

very good products and excellent customer support. It took a long time to get the cables I ordered, but through the help of their excellent customer support I finally got them and am very pleased with the quality

nancys265
2/21/18

I was not terribly happy with my purchase from ITech, but I will say that their customer service is stellar. Jessica was able to help me through a difficult situation and I never had to resort to social media, just had to keep plugging away until we worked out a solution. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

elliem42
2/21/18

The wireless phone charger I purchased did not work, but one email and customer service rep offered to refund. Refund was quick and easy.

davidn188
2/20/18

Had a little hiccup with the shipping, first shipping didn't have tracking info and never got my order. Emailed their customer support and they shipped again with tracking number this time, but unfortunately it was delivered to my neighbor's house (not iTechDeal's fault, postal service fault). iTechDeals support checked in to see if I got my order and after my neighbor stopped by to drop off my order, all was great!!! Again, Great customer service.

scottyj1
2/19/18

I placed an order on 1/29/18 for 2 items. Package did not ship until 2/4/18. Received tracking # and tracked package to Georgia where it stopped for several days. I contacted ITechdeals and received a very quick reply. Package arrived 2/17/18.

robino17
2/16/18

I had ordered product that never arrived, I had given it a few weeks due to weather conditions in parts of the country. I ended up emailing ITechdeals letting them know I hadn't gotten it yet and if they could check into it. Susan got back with me, she reordered it and I got it within a few days after she emailed me. Thank you Susan and thank you ItechDeal for having great Customer Service.

ving3
2/14/18

Susan was the best order management rep. She remained in close contact with me. I always could rely on her reply!

sudhp
2/14/18

Customer service is very good. They are very helpful in full refund or replace order if any issues with the order. Thank you.

lorrainei2
2/14/18

I accidentally listed the wrong address for my order to be shipped - my fault!
However.......it was such a pleasure and so easy when I contacted customer support and she fixed my problem immediately!!
I love this site and order from them on a regular basis.
Great products and wonderful customer service.

williamk160
2/14/18

Shipping was a bit slow but that was exasperated by the USPS marking it as 'Out for Delivery' but instead sending it back to the central distribution center almost 300 miles away. The order finally showed up a week later. Jessica in the customer support hung in there with me via email all the way.

Tip for consumers: As an FYI: Quality / Cost = Value

rebai
2/14/18

ITechDeals was so easy to communicate with. Great customer service. Would do business with them again.

garyk95
2/13/18

After I got the Magellan gps I liked all the features on it but the volume was to low for me to hear well. They worked with me and took it back and gave me my money back. Very easy people to work with. Than You

brandons113
2/13/18

Everything I have ordered from iTech have been terrific. Great value and quick response from customer service.

gregd71
2/13/18

I've ordered from iTechDeals in the past and my transactions have been excellent. The shipping of my most recent order was delayed for whatever reason, but when I contacted Customer Service, I got a response from Susan who followed up on the order to make sure it was completed/shipped to my satisfaction. I received the order and am very satisfied with it as well as the Customer Service. Thanks Susan.

josephc209
2/12/18

The products and customer service are excellent. I have used them several times and will continue to do so.

josephc208
2/10/18

I seem to be buying something online almost daily, and am often disappointed by products that are not as advertised. These guys seem to only have quality products, and their customer service responds lightning fast even on weekends.

rays153
2/10/18

Susan was very professional and worked very hard to resolve my issue. Great customer service and great products too!

timp93
2/10/18

I have ordered a few times from itech but the last time was the best . I became concerned because I did not get a email confirmation of order, I sent a letter to explain my problems and quickly got a nice response from Customer service representative Jessica she quickly went to work and solved the problem which was self induced. I will definitely order from them again, thanks to the great work of Jessica.

theresat39
2/10/18

Awesome company!!!! I would buy from again! Great customer service too!Thank you so much for all your help..you guys are great!

jimh226
2/10/18

I wanted these products and it arrived really quick however it only comes in the Older outlet version meaning if you have a double outlet in one unit - it does not work. Good company to work with though

They are 100% genuine and authentic

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

I will definitely never order from them again! Ordered a pair of beats headphones and they did not work, I am very disappointed and I'm still waiting for a response.

By Janice W., iTechDeals Representative

please contact our customer service department with your order # and they will gladly assist you in tracking your order. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

please contact our customer service department and they will gladly assist you in returning the product. https://www.itechdeals.com/contacts

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

your order is enroute and the estimated delivery time is dec 6 https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903502411676660

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

Some items from itechdeals are refurbished and we write clearly in the 'what's in a box section' the exact state of the item

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

All items we sell are authentic and all we clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative

They are in various conditions - anywhere from very good condition to minor dents and scratches. The older devices show signs of age

By Mike D., iTechDeals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iTechDeals staff and other customers.

8 Photos for iTechDeals