Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

larryb198
Larry B.
2/1/19

I have ordered this before and I was very impressed and look forward to ordering again and spreading the word with my tech friends.

toddw148
Todd W.
1/31/19

It took way longer then needed for it to arrive. It came from Jersey to me in Pennsylvania but it went out of its way

lyndah60
Lynda H.
1/31/19

easy straight forward web site. I have ordered electronics from them a number of times. This is the only time I have been unhappy with the product that I received.

salv3
Sal V.
1/30/19

2 products weren't working they refused to refund my money or send me a shipping label to send the order back.they refunded half only...

marcm91
Marc M.
1/30/19

Easy so far. Let’s the hope the product itself is also as good!
Than , I will be happy to rate the overall value in about 6-12 month

sandrae56
Sandra E.
1/29/19

Was an easy order. I had ordered this last year and it was fun to see what was inside. This year it took a bit longer to get to us and several of the items inside were for androids and we have iphones, but we still like the mystery.

lynneg35
LYNNE G.
1/29/19

The item I ordered took over 3 weeks to arrive and the item I received was awful quality or defective. Either way, I'm returning item for a refund. The one good thing I can say is, the customer service was very responsive

erink204
Erin K.
1/29/19

This is my first time coming and ordering from your site. Everything went smoothly and I'm excited to receive my product.

giuseppel15
1/28/19
• Updated review

I ordered and item on 12/22/18, The item was processed on 12/27/18 but was never mailed out. After various emails back and forth and telling them I needed the item before my trip I asked them to cancel my order. I received a confirmation email acknowledging the cancellation. I cancelled the order on 1/10/19. Two days later instead of a refund they emailed and shipped the item. I emailed them back stating to not ship the item it was cancelled but they stated they could not stop it. I would have to refuse the item when it arrived. I could not deny it because it was dropped off at my door and no signature needed. I had to take it back to the post office. Now they are telling me that my refund was processed but PayPal shows no record of it. The transaction number they provided shows nothing. I emailed them all the proper documentation and still nothing. Please STAY AWAY!!! This is not how a business acts. They have no phone support , everything is done through emails and no real responses.
Additionally, I want to let you know that I was contacted through here by a "supervisor" and who told me to email her and I have included her in emails but she has not responded at all after contacting me here.

“STAY AWAY!!!!”
1/11/19
• Previous review

I purchased a Chrome book on Dec 22nd and the shipping label was printed on Dec. 27th and that is the last movement for the order. I contacted itechdeals on January 2nd and received a response the next day that they would ask the shipping manager on details of the order. I waited until the 5th and emailed back after not hearing from them. Again I received the same response not sure where the order is but will ask the shipping manger. I emailed back asking for someone to call me, that I had already heard that response. The reply back was the same stating that they would ask the shipping manager and again a replied that this the third time with the same response and I would like a supervisor to call me. I get a response that the shipping manager stated the Chrome book was missing its charger and that is why it was not shipped yet. Now I'm really confused and ask why is the charger missing and why would something be listed on the website to be sold missing a charger. Again I ask for a supervisor to call me and no response on the item the only response I get is that they do not offer phone customer service. I reply that I want this order cancelled. I will update and let you know what happens next... PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

dang251
1/28/19

I ordered a product via a third party. The usual emails with the product shipping followed with one exception. The tracking info never came. I emailed iTech customer support asking if product I ordered had been shipped. Jessica answered me quickly with apology and her promise to see what happened. Within 2 business days the problem was determined and shipping was processed, including tracking. I had the product in my hands with in a week. I am impressed with the level of service considering what I ordered was a very inexpensive item. Thank you Jessica!

davidm487
David M.
1/26/19

I filled this out earlier in the week. I marked my order as not having been received and sent an accompanying email. My order came the very next day. Coincidence or speedy response to my email? I guess we'll never know. My wife loved the package of styluses I purchased. I even ordered two more packages of the styluses. Hope they don't take as long in arriving.

richarda390
1/25/19

The prices on iTech's website are sometimes so unbelievable low that you think something has to give but based on my experience with two orders, nothing is given up. Merchandise is top notch and customer service experience was wonderful with their Customer Service Rep (Jessica) doing a fantastic job with putting the customer needs first.

alanm320
1/25/19

Website had some cool products at some great prices. Ordering was simple and easy. Shipping Dept. could use a major overhaul. Customer service was nice but the only way to communicate was by email. Once you send an email or reply, each response was 24-48 hours. More 48 than 24. No way to speak with anyone by phone. So any questions, issues or problems takes days and days to get resolved. Once I finally did get my order, it was packaged well and was complete. I placed an order 12/28. Received 01/22. Lost first order, gave refund. Ordered again, took 10 to receive after I was notified with a tracking number. Not likely to order again. I think I would probably order again if I was able to speak with a customer service representative over the phone. Only email was very annoying and wasted a lot of time waiting for response by email.

nancyf139
Nancy F.
1/25/19

Ordering was easy, just suspiciously us of the free $15 rebate with 1000 vendors to get cash back on spending. Concerned my email is going to every one of those venders so I didn’t do that.

kyleh140
Kyle H.
1/24/19

Took way too long. When I emailed about why it hadn't been shipped yet I got a very basic answer and no help checking to see if mine was going to ship sooner or not. Finally shipped on the 7th day and when I received the product the box was damaged but the product was okay. Enjoy the deals and stuff you sell but shipping and customer support needs work.

binhv3
Binh V.
1/23/19

Easy to navigate website for selecting merchandise. But, S/H is quite long and I did not an update until I contacted the CS.

kathleenm345
Kathleen m.
1/23/19

Fast & easy ordering.The only thing I was a little disappointed in is that the charging cord is very small.Other than that, excellent service & product.

barryc69
Barry C.
1/23/19

Needed to email back to find out that order got lost. Once I did that you were quick to respond, order got sent right out. Very pleased with the service.

dariusr6
Darius R.
1/23/19

The time it took to ship and deliver was way too long. I'd prefer ordering from Amazon or EBay next time.

andreab330
Andrea B.
1/22/19

I did not receive order updates until I contacted itechdeals. Order placed January 1, finally delivered on January 22 (21 was a holiday). Email inquiring about status was responded to promptly.
So far, product seems to work fine, but not impressed by the USB cord that is only 8" long. That's not long enough to even reach from most plugs to a surface.

nevillec4
Neville C.
1/21/19

Excellent deal and love the free shipping, the remote worked perfect the first time after programming. My wife loves it now that she doesn't have to fiddle with 3 remotes.

donl92
Don L.
1/20/19

I know it was advertised as "refurbished" but it had a big scratch on it. Also it would have been nice to have had a slip of paper with website info to point me in the right direction of downloading software and use directions in the box.

bls2
1/20/19

They sent an iPad with three damaged corners that were sharp and then said it was still functional. I told them tablets are to be held in the hand without sharp metal damaged corners. Not functional, exactly the opposite for general use. Of course after a battle and getting Paypal involved I am getting a full refund but may lose return shipping costs for something that should have never gone out. Next time I will go to Swappa to trade or buy used electronics.

jacqueliner88
Jacqueline R.
1/20/19

I am still waiting on iPod I place a order on 01/11/19, having receive yet. Hope iPad don't take to long to get.

marcp56
Marc P.
1/20/19

So far, so gd. Let's see how the product behaves, especially over time.
Feel free to follow up in 6 months to a year.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?