Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

andrewi16
Andrew I.
3/25/19

Easy to order and easy to pay however had to wait 15 days to receive item and 8 days for a shipping confirmation.

elainem113
Elaine M.
3/25/19

3 items are for iphones which I will never get. I am galaxy android. I was hoping for fast chargers and like galaxy note 5 i have now and 2010 note 10 I will get in August.

kristenj29
Kristen J.
3/25/19

Took 3x to place this order. The items inside were nice but much of the same. How many chargers or usb cables does a person need?

juliew299
Julie W.
3/25/19

Fairly easy. There were several products similar (chargers) I would have liked to have more different products.

caroleeq
carolee Q.
3/25/19

info isn't always complete on items: dimensions and weight are often important. I appreciate reviews

sharonc400
Sharon C.
3/24/19

Waiting for a refund from another purchase, but so far dealing with iTech has been super easy and nice.

marieg137
3/23/19

I asked to cancel my order and iTech Deals had no problem doing it right away! Thanks for the fast cancel and refund!

michaelc1620
3/21/19

Great tech firm to deal with.
a AAA class company.
I made a mistake on my order and they allowed me to correct it with no poblems.

glendai3
Glenda I.
3/21/19

Quick and easy purchase process. Reasonable price. I was somewhat disappointed that the phone didn't come with a charger cord. The shipping was extremely slow.

debbiem220
Debbie M.
3/19/19

Ordering was simple. It took a long time to get here. It charged the first time but won't charge anymore. Sure wouldn't recommend buying this one.

jimc513
3/18/19

Great company as I bought an Apple watch from them and it seemed to not charge. I contacted them and they sent me a return and shipping label to get a refund. The next day I discovered that I used the wrong device to charge it and as I put it in my usb on my Mac to charge it charged just fine.

frankiec21
3/18/19

Refurbished Ipad was in good condition, only the battery would not hold a charge. Customer Service replied quickly with a refund. They made the process very easy. Would buy from here again.

davem521
Dave M.
3/16/19

Good deals from iTech, excellent quality! The 2 Amazon Echos arrived in great condition. I'm very satisfied.

kimberlyr148
Kimberly R.
3/16/19

Easy to navigate, great prices! Charger works well for my Samsung phone, a longer coed connecting the wireless charger would be an improvement.

tashap14
Tasha P.
3/15/19

Wonderful and an surprise to catch an tablet on sale for my 9 year old. Now he won't bother his brothers for their tablets. Thank you for allowing me to see this in my email.

saundrap9
Saundra P.
3/13/19

Simple, easy and quite comfortable ordering .. Item received worked right out of the box without any issues. Love this Chromebook, and price was absolutely excellent. Will order from itech again. Thank you!!

louisb116
3/13/19

Simply deserve this ratings. I am very much happy with the services. Got it timely. Thank you very much :)

jennifera338
3/13/19

I did have an issue with something I bought, but it happens.. The important thing is how the company handles the issue.. Susan in their customer service department went above and beyond to make things right and was extremely professional and courteous. Their customer service alone will definitely bring me back to their site to give it another shot..

miam95
Mia M.
3/12/19

Easy purchase ability. Simple walk through directions. Product description is helpful. Have not used the product yet, so will add product satisfaction later. Overall good experience, this far. Would order again from you.

ronaldk89
ronald k.
3/12/19

first time and was guick to find and order - hope the product is what I expect it to be !
Took longer than expected but was not in a hurry so ok. Item very used but to have been refurbished so expect it to work ok. Will keep watch on email for other good offers.
Thanks for your service.

danielp536
Daniel P.
3/12/19

I am not sure if I ordered two of these I only want one but it went to a different screen and I don’t know what happened but I looked in my recent orders and it did not order it so I ordered it again and it went through I believe

sylvial62
Sylvia l.
3/11/19

The laptop I ordered does not want to turn on, I emailed the company twice and still no response and there no way to contact them by phone :(

emilyf97
Emily F.
3/11/19

The product came quickly but we needed to return it and have reached out to the company a few times and still don't have the return resolved. A little disappointed in this aspect of their service.

timl192
Tim L.
3/11/19

I received the product with no instructions. In fact, none of the products I've ordered from iTech Deals has come with any instructions. The Macbook I ordered is confusing, and since there are no instructions, I have to ask someone else who owns a Macbook to help me. I don't know if I'm satisfied yet.

ginal232
Gina L.
3/10/19

Easy to find what I needed. Amazing deal on the Apple Watch! I was hoping to get the 38mm but only found the 42mm. Thought the deal was $99 but it said $109 (maybe because it's the sport band).

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?