Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

profm2
Prof M.
1/12/19

Good experience if product is as good. The product is incompatible with ios11 and that should have been made clear in the specs...too much to know these days to buy refurb items. Let people know upfront.

owens48
1/11/19

Purchased a large display LED wall clock. Ad showed pictures of a clock with zero cords at various angles and minimal details. Clock arrived and is USB powered only. Clock in pictures is either fake or battery-powered as there is not enough space between wall and clock for a USB cord to fit. The return process was pathetic. Shipped myself and was asked to alert them when item showed delivered (for real?). Still have not received refund.

joew157
Joe W.
1/11/19

PayPal link did not work.
Could not read spot for ZIP code, too long a text, had to figure out what it was for. OK, but could, been better.

patriciak247
1/10/19

Don't waste your money! Their fine print about the mystery box states "Minimum value over $99.99 original MSRP combined". They are lying! I'd sue them for false advertising, but it's not worth the effort. Hopefully, they'll get busted some day,

brendenfelr
BRENDENFEL R.
1/9/19

I am looking forward to receive what's in the surprise Box. I hope it is good. This is actually a gift to surprise someone.

johnr759
John R.
1/8/19

Did not like the swap and bait of offing $10 off next purchase and then needing to provide a Credit Card.

johnniem27
Johnnie M.
1/8/19

I am well pleased with my shopping. Keep sending good things so I can continue to tell everybody about you

philliph61
Phillip H.
1/8/19

I am concerned that about the retail value vs the asset value of what may be in these "surprise boxes"

jillu2
Jill U.
1/7/19

The ordering process was very easy. Hopefully the shipping and quality of the products will be just as satisfactory.

charlenez2
Charlene Z.
1/7/19

Seemed very easy. No cliches so far. Will wait and see if product comes as advertised and happy with it

stefaniec20
Stefanie C.
1/7/19

This is the first time that I have ordered anything from your company. Once I receive my headphones, I can give you better feed-back.

Thanks

shannond88
Shannon D.
1/6/19

Easy
My dissatisfaction with the product is that I was unaware that the iPad I purchased was such an out-dated model. MY FAULT and in the future I will buy brand new. Don't know where my mind was...

jacquelinex
Jacqueline X.
1/6/19

This is not the actual Nintendo brand. I will test it out and see how it compares. It took about 6-8 weeks to get the product.

mlu11
ML U.
1/5/19

I like the magnetic phone holders. Good thing I didn't plan to give them as gifts. Otherwise, it will not Be presentable. I was disappointed with the power banks coz they don't have individual charger cables and not in boxes nor they r presentable as gifts. Brand is good though. Also, shipment was slower than expected.

christinak93
Christina K.
1/4/19

great deal on what I was looking for - however the battery life on one of the iPods won't last longer than a minute :(. The other one is a bit better! It lasts at least 20 minutes ...... I'm really disappointed, but got what I paid for.

keishaj17
Keisha J.
1/4/19

I love your site..but I ordered 10 lightening cables for our iPhones and none of them work. I’m hoping these outlets are good!

joed478
Joe D.
1/3/19

After not receiving my merchandise when promised, I had to contact the seller and it took another week after promised date to receive it. When I did get my merchandise it was damaged and it was another long process to get it sorted out.

robinl115
Robin L.
1/3/19

the 13 inch machine functions fine but has multiple dents in the case I do not feel it is of the quality advertised

mikem1141
Mike M.
1/3/19

Your server is a bit slow. Perhaps it's this time of the year. Lotsa shoppers.
Update: Finally got my order. The time wasn't the factor as much as being informed as to where it was. Credit card was charged, but no indication of where the order was. Days later, the same time as my inquiry was answered, I received a shipping confirmation.
Bottom line: Improve your notification system. And I don't think a charge should incur until shipment.

dekeishav
DEKEISHA V.
1/3/19

I'm interested in how things will turn out. I'm taking a leap of faith. I hope I won't be let down.

rickh248
Rick H.
1/3/19

Quick and easy shopping and check out. iTech Deals always has that special item you didn't know you were looking for.

rickc207
Rick C.
1/2/19

I bought the product I was looking for and loved the price!!! Thank you for offering discount prices!!! It is very appreciated. I will definitely be a returning customer. Very satisfied!!!

louisea52
Louise A.
1/2/19

Website easy to use. Check out was also easy.
The cost of the iphone charger cables was a great price but some of the cables didn't work.

vanessab135
Vanessa B.
1/2/19

Other than not being able to use by bradsdeal code BDCRYSTL7 for my discount for my items during checkout I’d say this was over all pretty good. Now if they can get here for my dads birthday on the 8th of January, I’ll really be WOWed!

neilc232
Neil C.
1/2/19

Relatively easy purchase. Not enough info about features. I had to Google them.
It better have a new battery....

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?