This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

I Love Watch

I Love Watch

I Love Watch has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I Love Watch also ranks 189th among Watch sites. The most common issues with I Love Watch are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Now I have never had a Michael Kors watch before the alarm bells were already ringing.
How would you rate I Love Watch?

“Ilovewatch is a scam and groupon no this”

Stuart D.
6/8/16

Just to update people I have an address to send your watches back to this scamming company and I have had a full refund plus postage from groupon if anyone needs help or advice I be glad to help its amazing when you threaten these companies with further action then they melt so good luck to you all Stuart

“i love watch are crap”

dave m.
1/15/16

ordered my watch 4th Dec arrived 23rd Dec opened it up to find not working . I have emailed them on several occasions with no reply . also emailed Groupon no help there . They are the pits do yourself a favor do not deal with either of these company's.I have deleted them from my phone never to order anything again from Groupon. Yeh its great when thing s are ok but try sending anything back or get in touch with either of them forget it.

michael kors (4)
stuartd18
June 8th, 2016
davem142
January 15th, 2016
anner41
April 20th, 2016
I bought 2 Michael Kors watches from this website via Groupon .look genuine and have been to a top class jeweller with one of them ( didn't say they were fake) due to a pin coming away from the strap. He said to contact the company to sort out a repair or replacement strap . Despite sending numerous e mails I have never had a reply . Disgusting way to treat customers I will NOT be using this company again!
fw14
December 24th, 2015
Purchased a watch....received over 15 days late. Serious doubt the quality of the watch....I do not believe it is genuine. Contacted company several times - no response. Shocking customer service. I am sending back with return form (which included a previous customer's contact details PUBLISHED on their site) and sending all evidence to Groupon to authorise the refund. Awful company
annal91
December 22nd, 2015
Ordered on 30/11 and received watched on 21/12... Watches are of authenticity (well my two were anyway), with guarantee, all engravings and serial numbers etc! Have contacted Armani who confirmed the watches authenticity via the serial number. Hope they turn up for you all aswell, I've had a very stressful three weeks trying to get through to every customer service possible!
daniellel27
December 16th, 2015
I ordered mine back in November for a christmas present via Groupon, £250 taken out straight away and an e-mail saying it had been dispatched. Three weeks later no sign, rang GLS (the company it's apparently shipped with) and ParcelForce who ensure me the tracking number is not real and that my postcode is nowhere on the system. Rang Groupon many times, keep telling me to wait for it. Rang the company itself no answer no response to emails or voicemails. I've rang my bank to report fraud and they won't even help me and said I probably won't get a full refund!! I don't even want the watch anymore and i'm absolutely gutted i'm £250 down this close to Christmas. If anyone can suggest something that I can do then please feel free. But DO NOT order from this company i've been stressed out for nearly a month now!
janee42
December 17th, 2015
Hi i postedclast night re.waiting for watch to arrive..ive checked the tracking today and it has finally arrived in the uk..so hopeful will recieve in next few days. Just to confirm what others are saying this does take 3 weeks not 7 days as stated
cm109
December 23rd, 2015
Ordered watch via groupon. Was supposedly dispatched 10/12/15 with a 7 working day delivery time scale. Item in Germany still on delivery date! Contacted GLS and parcelforce who weren't helpful as parcel was not in their systems yet. Rang groupon who informed me they knew there was an issue with this company. Demanded a refund know waiting for groupon to authorise it
mes64
February 15th, 2016
Never buy from here. I'm from the UK brought an Armani watch, it was fake. Getting money back soo much hassle. Do not buy never ever !!! They are soooo poor at responding.
sezing
December 17th, 2016
Hi Stuart, I have also ordered a Michael kors watch via Groupon and I want to send it back but it is a while! Can you please help me? How did you proceed? We can also write per emails if you would like to? Thanks a lot for your help.
amys138
March 11th, 2016
Ordered watch for my daughters birthday and saw an offer on Groupon - should have thought the offer was too good to be true.

Item arrived and I opened up the carrier bag it was delivered in and the badly wrapped bubble wrap to reveal a white box - No Genuine watch would arrive in....

Inside the white box was a badly imitated watch box.. Now I have never had a Michael Kors watch before the alarm bells were already ringing.

Upon opening up the box the next thing I saw was the watch face was smashed.

The whole watch was tightly bound in shrink wrap with a poorly copied cardboard label attached and poor copy of the manual!

Called Groupon and was basically told there was nothing they would do - they refused to give me any sort of returns address!

I told them the item was fake - they didnt care....

So when a company like Groupon is selling fakes then you have to question their reputation and why trading standards have not shut them down.

Now trying to recall my money through my bank! Do not waste your money!
jaden23
December 23rd, 2015
I ordered my watch on the 11th of December after it stated 7 days delivery but it has only just arrived on 23rd December I was panacing after seeing afew of these reviews . But my watch has arrived and after doing every fake check available on the Internet it seems genuin so touchwood its ended well I orderd s Michael kors watch and that seems to be what I got.
But the delivery and response to customer service is shocking.
lauraw76
December 21st, 2015
I received my watch through grouping within the time frame they advertised however the product is not authentic!
They failed to prodvide any form of guarantee and refused to give me a refund
gemmas12
December 14th, 2015
My mum purchased a Micheal Kors watch from a Groupon deal, they placed the order on our behalf with Ilovewatches.co.uk (first red flag) as the site is actually ilovewatch.co.uk stated it would be 7 working days for delivery, my mum was never sent a conformation email (2nd red flag) then there was a tracking number issued which made my mum feel a bit better, however after checking this number every day since the 3rd of December it just states that the tracking number had been entered into the system, but the package has not been handed to the carrier for posting, and that the package is still in Warsaw Poland. (Where ilovewatch.co.uk) is based.
My mum was concerned so tried to call the groupon who weren't at all interested just keep saying its on its way and giving the tracking number even when you tell them what the information says, they just repeat that over and over, the groupon office is in the phillipines, and it's extremely frustrating. They were not at all interested in looking into the situation and refuse a refund!
My mum then looked on the ilovewatch.co.uk website for a number to call, which appears to be a mobile number that you never get an answer just rings out to a voicemail, she has left a few with no response, we also emailed them as the have an email for groupon orders, after the first few there was no response, after telling them we had reported them they then responded stating because it's near Xmas they have had a lot of orders to fulfill and our package would be treated with priority to get to us before Xmas (my mum stated she just wanted to cancel her order) and wanted a refund! They asked for confirmation of this and groupon codes and order ID's which were provided and since that we have heard nothing from them! (This was on Friday, it's now Monday) as of today the shipping status is still stating the same thing and hasn't changed, we haven't recieved a refund, groupon refuse to do anything my mum is £179 out of pocket and no Xmas gift for me (which I don't care about, I'd rather she get this sorted and get her money back).
If you see this offer stay well away it is a SCAM!!!!! we will now have a fight to get her money back, if it's too good to be true it probably is, I'm writing his review as I haven't seen any on this site and don't believe we're the first! I will not use groupon again.

Hi ive also ordered on 30.11.15. Ive paid £150 for a watch... as you can guess still not recieved it. I had no confirmation but have recieved a tracking number. Ive been tracking it every day ... the first info was 4.12.15 data had been inputted but gls have not yet recieved item.. this stayed like this for ages... the last info was on the 15.12.15 its arrived in germany. Im still hopeful... ive emailed groupon who have responded with it should be with you by the 9 12.15..although this enail was dated the 12.12.15!!! It also says if not recieved by 18th please contact us again. Im praying this arrives in time. Ive ordered many things with groupon and this is the 1st time ive ever been dissatisfied... tbh this ilove company should be taken off this site... also if i had realised this company was not based in the uk i really dont think i would of bothered ordering .

By Jane E.