Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

pauld488
7/14/18

I've purchased over 30 watches from JomaShop over the years (much to my wife's dismay). But I keep coming back due to their great selection, consistent service, fast delivery - and did I mention that their prices can't be beat?! Most recent order number M1900035.

robw151
7/13/18

Great value..........shipped quickly. I will use again soon. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jomashop...........

samsona4
7/13/18

The alacrity and courtesy of the staff was great. The choice of the items I wanted was enormous and i had no problem in making decisions on what my need was. I am very satisfied. Dr. Sam.

davidh1170
7/13/18

I'm still amazed that I got a real set of Wayfarers for about $100. They're legit and I couldn't be happier. I'm thinking about buying my brother a pair for his birthday and I'll get them @ Jomashop.
DH

jamesf471
7/13/18

Very satisfied with my purchase. Jomashop has some of the best prices available, so much so that if I see a product I want I always check with Jomashop to see if I can get the same product usually at a better sale price. Usually I can, and the quality is second to none.

darrenm77
7/13/18

I have done a few orders from JOMASHOP, they have been great so far. I am still going to do a few more orders, but currently i am waiting for the right opportunity.

daeyoonk
7/13/18

it was great but there is a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase a small gap between glass and ccase

phils157
Phil S.
7/13/18

The main issue is that the 'COmpany Name' filed in my account delivery address does not show in the addresses shown during the purchase process.

thomask258
Thomas K.
7/13/18

The order process was smooth, the delivery was super fast. I will definitely shop again at JomaShop.

joelm147
7/12/18

This place offers legit brand new accessories from awesome brands like Gshock, Rayban, Diesel and many more! If you are looking to try out a brand but don't want to pay the full price, try out JomaShop cause they'll probably have what you are looking for!

angiel86
7/12/18

These sunglasses fit great and I get lots and lots of compliments! The color is super cute too! I'd highly recommend!

rajeshp18
7/11/18

JomaShop is my first choice for buying brand Luxory watches made in Switzerland. I bought 2 watches so far and both times I had a pleasant experience right from ordering to shipment & delivery, every step of shopping was handled professionally. Thanks JomaShop.

marlowes1
7/11/18

Very satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely do business with you in the future if the right watch comes up!

zlatag
Zlata G.
7/11/18

I ordered watches (for men and women) a few times from jomashop. They arrived as scheduled. The prices are better than on any other site I looked at. I will order again from jomashop. This is the best site to buy a watch.

adrianb94
7/11/18

I have used Jomashop previously for watches and sunglasses .I recently ordered Dior sunglasses .The item which was delivered was not what I ordered and Jomashop admittedly they had made a listing mistake .Despite this admission , they refuse to ensure I am not out of pocket on postage and customs duty I incurred on accepting delivery of their mistaken item .After fruitless and insulting negotiations , I have instructed lawyers to pursue this company

saloomya
7/11/18

it was an amazing opportunity,it want be the last
Good price,genuine watches,thanks jomashop
for my raymond weil watch
my order number is M1901860

dangq
7/11/18

I purchased a classic Tissot and it looks so beautiful for a good price. Thanks Jomashop.

My order number: M18Y9283

tomishak
7/11/18

I purchased a handbag for almost $200 least then what it's been sold for in the stores. My type of shopping. Thanks JomaShop.

amans30
7/11/18

Different merchandise but 2 of 3 watch not perfect.....when called no help and talked to rude people

charliep45
7/10/18

Great selection of affordable and high-end watches. Easy ordering and fast shipping. I have ordered several items and am very satisfied.

oliverc58
7/9/18

I bought two rayban aviator polarized for myself and a gift to my wife for Mother's Day. I don't really expect the shipping was so quick and the product was superb and guaranteed 100% authentic and the price was unbeatable.

jingyc
7/9/18

Everything I bought was good.
The person who received the gift such as watch and bag loved it.
Thanks to you, I felt good.
It plans to use them continuously.
I always hope to provide better service.
Thank you.

margaretg145
7/9/18

Great shoes, great price....love my Fly. This was by far the most reasonable price for these shoes. The wedge hill offers fashion and stability. My 2nd pair and I hope to add more to my collection.

matthewm357
7/9/18

Love the aviator sunglasses! They are authentic and the real deal for a great price! Would recommend Jomashop to anybody

michaels1540
7/9/18

I have enjoyed buying from Jomashop through the years theyre always on top of it with fast shipping,I have only returned one watch to them that was not working properly it was a chronograph and I sent it back with no problems. Very important !! always inspect your watch carefully before wearing it as there are no returns once the watch has been worn .

Yes, Cartier are extremely reliably watches

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

I am sorry but all i can go by is the image as it is not described in the details

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

Hello, Thank you for your interest. Everything we sell is authentic. Enjoy

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

The watch I bought from them appears to be authentic. But there is no Manufacturers warranty. You have only JomaShop warranty. Can't even register the item on the manufacturers website. BIG downside!

By Gregory A.

HI, Please call our customer service lines and ask. 877-834-1434

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

HI, Thank you for the interest in our store. We ship from Brooklyn NY, this means when we ship, delivery estimates are 1-3 days east coast and 4-7 west coast. Here is a shipping table from our website, this may help you plan your order better; http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/shipping-options Keep in mind that this relate to "IN-STOCK" item and not those that state "Usually ships in..." items. Roee Adler

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

60 Photos for JomaShop