Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

alexb482
8/15/19

Still a bit nervous to make a substantial purchase (5k+) online, but JomasShop eased the pain of spending a lot of money online. Love my new watch, will buy again when the time comes.

jeraml
8/15/19

I bought quite a few watches from Jomashop and Im wary of some negative comments regarding their customer service and of course...the quality and authenticity of their watches but the prices is unbelievable..too good to be true. I throw caution and ordered Im Rado watch...and Im hooked. I have a problem with one...a Mathey Tissot green automatic...it was not working so I panicked...I called them and Farook was so nice and accommodating...he even returned it free of any charge...and refunded me ASAP. Now when I ordered something...I called Farook and relaxed because I know Im order is taken cared of. Thanks Farook...I reorder the same watch...called Farook to please make sure its working....it arrived earlier than the tracking said. The watch is amazing I cant take it off....

calc13
8/15/19

A friend of mine sent me a link to a deal JomaShop was running on a Citizen watch. I clicked it figuring it would be a rabbit hole with lots of hidden crap and fees and that I'd have to sign up for a million things and wait 6 weeks for a watch that turned out to be a knockoff anyway. My experience was exactly the opposite. Very easy shopping. It was exactly as it was billed and less than a week later I got an awesome Citizen watch in the original package including paperwork for warranty. I will definitely buy from JomaShop again!

ericb534

Dear all,
What a choice !! The Best brands are on your website.
The watch i have choice is perfect exactly that i was waiting
The delivery for France it's just a little bit longer
Best regards

rinik
8/14/19

I found Jomashop as honest and accurate. This was my 7th watch from Jomashop and I am really happy so far with Jomashop's promise for maintaining authenticity. Great price, great quality and prompt customer service.
My order was -M1CQ3828

joelb175
8/14/19

They are honest and accurate; customer service is fine and they carry goods that are excellent quality and at really low prices. I am very happy with this company.

arjunv2
8/14/19

We get watches for much cheaper prices in jomashop.com when compared to other online stores in the market. They also have a wide variety of watch collection and they also provide very good offers on most of the branded watches which we will not find on any other websites.
Order # M1CR1159

sandeepg25
8/14/19

Products were good and the process seamless. I enjoyed my shopping with Jomashop. The site has many good products at reasonable prices. There is hardly anything that you wish to buy is not available. Moreover, the prices are very competitive.

irenes130

Order: M1CQ7370
I really liked the sunglasses I purchased here. They were cheap and arrived on time. Would order from JomaShop again!

musammads
8/13/19

Highly satisfied by the jomashop experience.
The delivery was quick and the product was flawless. The website contained accurate descriptions of the product. The customer service was very helpful and

yochevedp

Order M1CM9239
Beautiful quality items, wrapped in classy boxes, best prices, super fast delivery! What more can I ask for?

rqq
8/12/19

Bought a Swiss movement watch from Jomashop. Everything was perfect and came as promised. Will definitely come back as a loyal customer

staceyb133
8/11/19

I was initially skeptical about purchasing these eyeglasses because of the color but i was pleasantly surprised. They are a GOOD purple. I should have knoen Tom Ford wouldn't do me wrong. I cannot wait to wear them. The fit is wonderful and they are very sturdy. Great 2nd purchase from Jomashop.

christopherl228
8/11/19

I love this watch. While the crown can dig into your skin, if you're a physically active person... Its still my favorite watch.

briane241
8/10/19

Great products and service!! Git my product fast and the service is really great thank you for your consistancy I have bought a few things from this company and it has always been great.

yuryg2
8/9/19

The store has a good selection of goods, the best prices, and very fast delivery. Very convenient site with the ability to notify about the availability of goods.
Order number M1CQ2730.

orlandos34
8/8/19

I have purchased various watches with Jomashop over the last few months and I have trade a couple with Zalman " The Man"
Outstanding customer service and professional, thank you Zalman.

kerris37
8/7/19

Order M1CM7425... was looking for a specific pair of Ray Bans and found them reasonably priced here and the shipping was quick. Very happy with this company.

johng1442
8/7/19

I have been buying from Jomashop for so many years, and I never had a problem with any of the items that I bought. All the items came on time & all the goods were authentic whether its a $100 wallet or a $5000 watch!

robing276
8/7/19

I purchased a brand new Rolex for my husband in March. Had problems after 25 days. Sent it in for repair. They won't give me a full refund AND they still have the watch! Horribly unprofessional and unethical business. Purchase expensive watches only from AUTHORIZED RETAILERS!!

Tip for consumers: Run the other way.

jamesb1567
8/7/19

I was happy with the purchase I made but I keep receiving emails from them to review my purchase and there is NO WAY TO OPT OUT (which is illegal btw). I guess they got what they wanted...

peterg385
8/7/19

Smooth as butter order experience and even smoother return.
People are polite and knowledgeable, pleasure to deal with...
Sure I will buy again!

derickl8
8/6/19

This is the third time that I buy something at JomaShop, I reaaly enjoy that experience, at my first time I've bought from Brazil and they delivered all right, those others purchase I bought from the US, they have very good time ship and I'll allways buy with them again.

fengjuant
8/6/19

I bought that Tissot le locle watch for my friend with a exciting price on Jomashop. He like it very much!

nemys
8/6/19

This is the second tonne we've used jomashop, and im loving the experience. First time, my sister borrowed my watch and broke it (little sisters) and couldn't afford to buy me a new one in the local Macy's where my husband got mine. But then she found it on the jomashop website for half the price, and it arrived within a week. It's almost 2 years later and the watch is still in perfect condition. And now she wanted the same watch and I returned the favor. Awesome experience!

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

By Roee A.

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

I have bought an Oris rectangular and a Rado automatic... Both are 100% original!

By Laeeq D.

They sell all fake products. There is a whole of difference in quality.

By amarendra b.

Nice glasses, light, durable, ultra-good UV protection, I have used and very satisfied

By Tinh N.

Hi, All items listed on Jomashop are guaranteed to be authentic 100%

By Joma S., JomaShop Representative

With my experience they donot sell fake items My wife is an expert on fake items and said they are really good. Remember their price is not bargain prices. Other shops adding shop fee, tax and other fees on the top of the original price

By Baris m.

They are definitely authentic! The deals on here are either last season, or last year models. There's nothing shady about this service provider!

By Chris J.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.

Mandarin(chinese) among customers become more and more popular as they provide great purchasing power and consumptions around the world.

By Leonard C.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?