Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

ghandis
5/20/19

Order lost in the beginning.. sellers send a new item after investigations I can't wait to get home and check my items.

elis60
5/20/19

Actually we are not happy I bought the watch as a gift for my wife it was expensive and the band broke after 4 times of waring and jomoshop wasn't very helpful with it and said it's my issue

davidd942
5/19/19

First call with customer service was rude and dismissive, but email docs my shipping issue and watch was delivered at a good price.

ericb472
5/17/19

My sunglasses were exactly as ordered, came extremely fast and were exactly what I was looking for. Had not been able to find Ray Bans at this price before.

benw278
5/17/19

Fast shipping. Stellar product. I will absolutely shop here again. I am very glad my friend showed my this site!

michaela903
5/17/19

I have bought several item from JomaShop and have not been disappointed. I have recommended this site to several of my friends and family.

lyk1
5/16/19

Cht lưng sn phm rt tt. Có chính sách
Giao hàng min phí. Tôi rt mong có chính sách gim giá và quà tng khi mua nhiu sn phm.

michaeld1199
5/16/19

Every part of the processes was seamless and simple. The products they have are spectacular. The website is easy and extremely helpful to navigate. Will be using Joma exclusively

kwangk1
5/16/19

Cheapest site ! But, very reliable. I always use this site, It is cheaper than Amazon and other sites.

isham5
5/16/19

I was looking to buy a watch and stumbled upon this website. The had an incredible collection of watches to pick from and also offered competitive prices. So, I was quick to order and they were quick to deliver. Thank you Jomashop for making this super easy!

dannyb168
5/16/19

Watch was perfect condition brand new and cheaper than the movado website! Also jomashop introduces me to affirm which helped with payment a lot! M1BY4318

mikhailm13
5/16/19

Best price, original glasses, fast delivery! Full satisfaction!!! I will order in this store in the future, thinking about buying a watch. I advise this store to everyone!

jessiel59
5/15/19

Highly recommend JomaShop. Delivery was so fast, I got the package in the second day I ordered the items.

chrisy81
5/15/19

I'd had some experience with other online watch retailers and although their prices were favorable, the service was terrible. Purchases took forever to show up, there was no follow up and no way of tracking shipping. My purchase at JomaShop was pretty effortless. I was able to track shipping from the time it left the warehouse to the time it arrived on my doorstep. And my watch arrived earlier than expected. I only wish it didn't cost so much to ship to Canada.

jamesh1315
5/15/19

Highly recommend getting stuff from Jomashop. Great service and products from a lot of different manufacturers.

dmitrym13
5/15/19

ок.......................................................................................................................................................................................

bashara3
5/14/19

This watch came brand new with an awesome price which was less than any other retail store! I am so satisfied with this purchase! M1BW6619

jeremyl170
5/14/19

M1BW6442 - Just ordered a BOLD and couldn't be more pleased with the style and quality of thr product. Delivery took only 2 days and was packed very well

javierh28
5/14/19

Completely recommended for every type of watch lover, good customer service and never had a problem (I buy 2 watches per month )

doanh1
5/14/19

Item is ok. Shipment is very fast, very safety.
I'm satifice jomashop
In the future i'll oder some item for me and for my family

yvetteh38
5/14/19

I bought the ClubMaster TortoiseShell for my son. He loves them. Now, im the BEST mom Thanks Joma, shipping was fast too!

rafaelc63
5/13/19

100% recommend this site. Shipping was super fast. My product was exactly as listed, even verified it's authenticity, and the product was in fact authentic. Prices and efficiency of this site makes it super worthwhile! Great job guys!

nitinr10
5/13/19

This product is great. Exactly how it is in pictures. I am so excited to buy new products from this website. This was my first user experience and you made it great. I would love to explore and buy more things

huyn16
5/13/19

Learn about the products carefully before buying. Order Number M1BW6073 a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

munkhbatd
5/12/19

Thank you for your timely and satisfactory service. My new watch is a great help for my new trial adventures.

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

By Roee A.

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

Yes. All watches are certified as original, and even the previously owned watches are verified. This is a top notch site, regardless of what the retail hunters say. Anyone that would rather pay retail than to save a few bucks is either loaded, or drunk!

By Chris J.

Yes, the service is as promised. Anyone can buy product from JomaShop with fair price

By Katherine H.

Nice glasses, light, durable, ultra-good UV protection, I have used and very satisfied

By Tinh N.

With my experience they donot sell fake items My wife is an expert on fake items and said they are really good. Remember their price is not bargain prices. Other shops adding shop fee, tax and other fees on the top of the original price

By Baris m.

They are definitely authentic! The deals on here are either last season, or last year models. There's nothing shady about this service provider!

By Chris J.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.

Mandarin(chinese) among customers become more and more popular as they provide great purchasing power and consumptions around the world.

By Leonard C.

Within a week depending on destination's location, but usually would take 3-4 days by ground.

By Leonard C.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?