Review of JomaShop

inquiry@jomashop.com

sunyoungp1

I got it 2months ago
Itcame very fast ,
Also very safety. Most of all i got a great deal, so bought bery very good price.
If i have a chance to buy anotherthings i will check jomashop first of all

johnw1627
4/19/19

Great site, great selection and great prices. As a Canadian consumer, I love that they work out the duties so there are no surprises. A plus all the way!

joels191
4/19/19

Jomashop products are high quality, their assistance are kindly and very efficient with quick shipping services.
They got service wich are recomendable

benjamins147
4/18/19

I recently purchased a watch from Jomashop. My experience in dealing with order placement, customer service and delivery was very satisfactory.

I will make my next watch purchase from this company and I have recommended the company to my friends.

katyad4
4/18/19

I bought 5 S.Coifman watches and each of them was exactly what I saw on the website. They look and perform great, I did have a delivery issue with one of them but Jomashop did their due diligence properly and solve my issue, I thank them for that, because of this I know I can trust them and I'll continue buying my watches from Jomashop.
Katya
M1BM0211

oscara63
4/18/19

I highly recommend this page to buy watches, you find great deals on great brands.
Very happy with the purchases

alexeig1
4/18/19

I bought a new model of Frederique Constant smart watches ! Very happy about purchase ! Very fast shipping ! Thx a lot !

patrickf137
4/18/19

I have bought two watches in the last few months. The selection and price were greal and both arrived in a few days. I always look at jomashop when buying a new watch.

garyw338
4/18/19

Products and pricing are top notch. Very quick shipping. Very satisfied on multiple orders. order #M1BH8177

hoangl4
4/17/19

I had bought at least 6 different items from Jomashop and quite satisfy with them. Fast delivery in good condition. Recommended.

alib130
4/17/19

Best customer service and best place to buy the watch.This is my third time that I have bought watches. All transaction was very well.
Thank you.

tinhn
4/17/19

Very good product, professional sales service, very fast shipping. I bought a lot of goods at jomashop. thanks

luisr126
4/17/19

Nice price and quality the shipping speed was very fast the best company for buy watches very happy with the product thanks

sonyah31
4/17/19

Great selection and prices, it was so easy to order. We got exactly what we wanted everytime.This is our gifting web site cause that person will love what u get.

akhtarj
4/17/19

i would like to say the goods what you are selling on joma shop is authentic and delivery time is good.

Buttttttttttttttttt.

if you need customer service, you guys are so rude and not friendly even don't try to understand problem and not try to help your customers.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

For my next order from joma shop i will think twice to order from it.

bassama8
4/16/19

jomashop is very excellent speed in charging and the order arrives as requested I will come back again to you as soon as possible

vijayp43
4/16/19

Checked pricing in Zurich, Helsinki and Germany. Best value for TAG Heuer (Formula 1) was Jomashop. Highly recommended based on overall experience. A lot of the positives were based little bonuses such as coupons at checkout and so on. Same watch in Zurich was 1600 euros. Jomashop was $950 USD only 1054 euros. Purchase order number was M1BH2943.

namratap4
4/16/19

JOMASHOP IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY WATCHES ONLINE. THEY GIVE HUGE DISCOUNTS AND BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS. I'VE ORDERED ATLEAST 15 WATCHES UNTIL NOW FROM JOMASHOP RANGING FROM 300$ TO 1500$. AND COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. MY RECENT WATCH MODEL NO. IS M1A83608 AND THE WATCH IS AMAZING AS USUAL. THEY NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS ME!!!!!! MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO BUY ONLINE <3

tonyav14
4/16/19

I purchased a Longines watch for my son. I was able to save almost $200 from the prices I had found in stores and I received the watch within 2 days. It arrived on time in a lovely package!! I will definitely shop with Jomashop again!!!!

waynes217
4/15/19

Everything went exceptionally well. I received my order earlier than the estimated time. It was exactly what I ordered and in great shape. I am extremely satisfied. Order #M1BF7418

mattr278
4/15/19

I've owned this Alpina for a couple of months and I love it. It's a little heavy but seems well made and I haven't had any issues. It isn't a deep black but more of a graphite, however, I prefer that and have received compliments on my new watch. This is my first purchase from Jomashop but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future....which will hopefully be a Tag Heuer or Bell & Ross

collinf16
4/15/19

Fast shipping, great selection, great prices. My transaction was smooth and painless, nothing more to say.

jinbol
4/15/19

I bought two watches in the jomashop.it's a very good experience, good watches and good shipping service, even there is a heavy storm, they shipped on time.

fp23
4/15/19

Great place to check out before buying a high end watch anywhere...have made multiple purchases and always pleased. M1BH4728

albyr
4/14/19

Worst customer service and I had the worst experience with Jomashop.
I ordered a Marc Jacobs Aviator Sunglasses for my dad. They ended up sending me a cheap plastic ladies sunglasses. Is this a joke??? When I called the customer service, they were very rude and were not even ready to listen or solve my problem. They hung up on me twice, the supervisor was not even willing to talk. What kind of service you guys offer?? Customers are treated really bad here. If you want to do good as a company, you should first focus on providing quality service to the customers who trust and purchase from your website. Also, please rehire some goode customer service agents who are service oriented and have a right helpful attitude. Terrible service and will never order again.

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

By Roee A.

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

Any product I have purchased has been original / authentic.

By Leigh M.

Because your company got a good deal from the other watch companies plus your customer services are awesome, there is more watches to choose than other.

By Phong N.

Nice glasses, light, durable, ultra-good UV protection, I have used and very satisfied

By Tinh N.

With my experience they donot sell fake items My wife is an expert on fake items and said they are really good. Remember their price is not bargain prices. Other shops adding shop fee, tax and other fees on the top of the original price

By Baris m.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.

Mandarin(chinese) among customers become more and more popular as they provide great purchasing power and consumptions around the world.

By Leonard C.

Within a week depending on destination's location, but usually would take 3-4 days by ground.

By Leonard C.

Most times the site has specials going on just keep checking back at the time of your purchase and you'll see.

By Teona P.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?