Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

alexm543
2/16/19

I bought a Tissot watch at Jomashop. At first, I was a little concern, because the offer seemed too good to be true. But after searching about the site, I became very confident based in all great experience customers had with the site. At the end, I'm very satisfied to buy a high quality product by a very good price. Everything worked very well with my order (M1A32533). The product is amazing and it was delivered in NY in just one day. I will be a regular customer!

caezarm
2/15/19

I've bought 2 watches from Joma so far. 1 of them I had to return (size) and they made everything so easy and simple. Customer service was excellent. Can't beat their prices!

roberta664

M1B28239
I have never been nothing but satisfied beyond expectations for all I have purchased from JomaShop - THANKS!

tifannys
2/15/19

first time to purchase a watch, good price and good quality and fast shipping.I ordered a watch for a christmas gift and was quite impressed.

victoriar120
2/15/19

I needed a last minute Christmas gift for my boyfriend and JomaShop saved me! They have an easy to navigate website, great selection and prices!! Shipping was really fast also!

wesd21
2/15/19

I've purchased 4 watches and 1 bag from Jomashop. All amazing, shipped on time, and completely new. They have the lowest prices, and if you get them on a holiday they go even lower.

michaelm2054
2/15/19

You guys have some really nice shades and I got one life, so thought I would blaze on a little bit and purchase.......

andrewl377
2/14/19

I had heard that Jomashop wasn't always honest about the number of products they actually had in stock (and so sometimes delivered items incredibly late), or that their products were inauthentic. Before I purchased from their website I even called their customer service to confirm that the watch would arrive when the site said it would - the call was smooth and quick and I got the confirmation I needed. I ordered it the week before Christmas as a gift for somebody, and it arrived right when they said it would - there was also no indication that it wasn't a genuine version of the watch. Considering that it was considerably cheaper than other sites and the above, I definitely plan to buy on Jomashop again. Order number: M1B26453

chrism913
2/14/19

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irenel71
2/13/19

After a long wait ( maybe because of the holiday season pick period) , very happy to received my 1st order of MK Ginny Pebbled Leather half-moon crossbody bag.
Bag was nice and received in good order.
Satisfied with the quality despite the long wait.

Tip for consumers: Price was good

louisf63
2/13/19

I am a Movado fan and my wife order me one for Christmas. The watch arrived in time and is spectacular! I really enjoy. The price of the watch was extremely reasonable.

joannev23
2/13/19

I found Joma by accident and so very glad I did! I have ordered many items and the prices are the absolute best out there.The watches came very quickly and were exactly as pictured.I highly recommend this company.If you're looking for some great luxury items,at an exceptional price,this is definitely the place.

gyulab1
2/13/19

Very well laid out website and competitive prices, with a very wide selection of merchandise. ordered two watches so far.

karene300
2/13/19

PURCHASED PRACTICAL, QUALITY WATCH FOR MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS. HE IS IN LOVE WITH THIS WATCH; AS HE WEARS ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN HE DRESSES UP. GREAT QUAILITY AND PRICE.

marianah9
2/13/19

I love the quality of the products sold but what I love most is the payment plans!!! How convenient it made it for me to give a beautiful watch this past Christmas

abdelr1
2/13/19

I first used Jomashop in 2004. 15 years later and they are still my go to place for watches. Price, products and service all top notch. Variety unmatched.

scottc385
2/12/19

My son had a short list of gifts this year, and as is often the case with kids as they get older it only included $100+ gifts. One item was a pair of RayBans...which were typically over $150.00. I got them for a substantial discount on JomaShop AND got very quick service. Pleased on both counts. Will definitely shop here again.

anthonyd263
2/12/19

I recently ordered a Movado Heritage watch (Order Number - M1B11676). The watch came in a very fast amount of time, and was in its original box with all original paperwork. The watch was brand new, in perfect condition, and worked flawlessly. Great experience!

marcosl22
2/12/19

The product is excellent and the service was quick and effective. I was looking for a document case, the price was right and the case arrived in perfect condition. Great offer for a geniune Montblanc product.
Order
M1B16633

yarim
2/12/19

Great items for everyone the site was fast and easy to find any item and reasonable prices , delivery came in faster the expected

suzid2
2/11/19

I had a wonderful experience buying on this site and have not encountered any problem. The watch are very beautiful and worth the price. Will order again.

deanb154
2/11/19

If you want a high end watch or pen, sunglasses that are 100% real this is the place to get them. They never sell replicas or some other inferior product as I have purchased several and every time I have gotten great products and service.
Don't pat retail, come here and get a deal on the same item without all the dealer mark up!

bejoyj
2/11/19

I bought Fossil watch from Jomashop. It's a fantastic experience to shop online with Jomashop. I received the product earlier than expected.

jonathanw178
2/8/19

Bought for a x-mas.gift, my son loves it. Will be buying one for myself.Better than the outlet stores.

mohammedt19
2/8/19

I am very spectical when buying expensive items online, after I came across JomaShop they are very responsible, they explain anything you need to know about your purchas and security. Very pleased with my Ulysse Nardin Black Sea. A+

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

Absolutely authentic, amazing quality. As real as Amazon, the only difference you'll notice is in your wallet. I got the Citizen Satellite Wave F150 for $475 plus $9.99 for 2 day shipping. But I had a $20 off coupon so I only paid $455 including 2 day shipping. Amazon wanted at least $475 and that is standard shipping. The only thing I don't like about online shopping, and this includes Amazon is if you go with the standard shipping you may have to wait several weeks before getting your product. So I recommend you go with at least 2.day shipping.

By Grant D.

I believe most of the watches sold by Jomashop are what are known as "grey market. They are 100% authentic but can be excess stock obtained from an authorized dealer or sometimes even from the manufacturer themselves.  Often they are new old stock.    Basically merchandise sold outside of the 1st level distribution chain.  Perfectly legit and quite common.

By Ron B.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.

I am sorry but all i can go by is the image as it is not described in the details

Hello, Thank you for your interest. Everything we sell is authentic. Enjoy

By Roee A.

That's because the watches are knock offs

By Steve B.

HI, Please call our customer service lines and ask. 877-834-1434

By Roee A.

HI, Thank you for the interest in our store. We ship from Brooklyn NY, this means when we ship, delivery estimates are 1-3 days east coast and 4-7 west coast. Here is a shipping table from our website, this may help you plan your order better; http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/shipping-options Keep in mind that this relate to "IN-STOCK" item and not those that state "Usually ships in..." items. Roee Adler

By Roee A.

M1AD5672 is the number of my shop, i want to recibe extra incentive for my opinion and review

By aperez p.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?