Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

shawnaw26
1/22/20
I ordered a watch for my son's birthday gift and paid extra shipping to get it on time. I received the box, but no watch! The packaging was undamaged and looked to be packages straight from Jomashop including the warranty card. When I called customer service they said that it was UPS's fault and that they would do an investigation and I would know what is going on in 4-6 weeks. It has been 4 weeks and still no word from Jomashop.
souheila
1/21/20
I paid for 2 day shipments but got nothing from it, when I contacted them they where very rude, and ended up the conversation without giving me any explanation. Do not buy from these people, because you will go through a lot of hassle and headaches.
timothyg326
1/20/20
I don't know anything about watches. Fortunately, I have a friend that collects them. I asked for advice on a nice all purpose watch at a decent price. He recommended several brands but only one dealer for my price range.
I selected a decent swiss watch that looks great, keeps great time and jomashop gave me a good price.
The item arrived in less than a week. It looks great and I didn't even have to adjust the band. Order #
M1FY6907
eugenel80
1/20/20
Watch came with original packaging and protective plastic around watch. Beautiful watch from Tissot. Fast shipping. I had to call customer service to resolve a coupon matter and the reps took care of me! Great job, Jomashop. Would buy from again!
lyudmilh
order number: M1FY8079
Great offers, 100% real discounts and fast delivery! This is my 2nd watch and it is absolutely original!
robing312
1/20/20
I bought a Seiko automatic ladies watch for my wife. The box it came in was from the Seiko company, and all paperwork was included. The product seems to be legit Seiko. I was happy to find an automatic watch for a women; not many were offered. The Seiko website only had 1 or 2 ladies automatic watches. I have only had it a couple of weeks, but it has kept real good time. It has a 24 hour reserve so I don't sleep with it on, or wear it every second of everyday. The customer service department is prompt and professional.
lynellep3
1/20/20
I bought a perfume and it shipped fast! I would definitely shop again! Perfume was authentic as well! Order M1FY2370
nathanl129
1/15/20
Jomashop has the best watches and deals ever! Their customer service is absolutely top notch and everthing came speedy and efficient!
manpreets22
1/13/20
My order number was M1FW4320. Product was good but service is bad. I order for my cousin as a birthday gift but they did not delivered on time even after I paid extra money for fast delivery and there was NO warranty card in the box or package.
lel7
1/13/20
I bought 2 Gucci sunglasses , they came up with nice boxes and really authentic produce. I'll purchase mor.
tranp3
1/11/20
I ordered a swatch on Dec 23rd,2019 but still now, Jan 11st, 2020 ; I haven't got it yet. I informed to the customer service but i got late answer from them as i am still waiting now.
The answer is not polite as well
Still now, i dont know when i can get my order , just waiting and waiting
jamesm2580
1/11/20
So far, my transaction with Jomashop has been excellent. I received the watch promptly and in excellent condition. I have only has the watch a short time, so we will see how the watch performs over time, but as of right now I am very satisfied.
tonyj322
1/10/20
Very good price, very perfect watch, thanks to merchants for fast mail. thank you!
dmitriv3
1/8/20
I received a fake Tissot PR100. That was confirmed by Tissot Customer Service. Don't buy off this store if you want to have an authentic item.
petel156
1/7/20
The Blue Sunray Vertical Stripe Dial With Chronograph,Double Date & Day Of Week Windows Case & Bracelet Design Make This Watch A Keeper,Looks Even Better In Person...
phuongt20
1/6/20
Everything of JomaShop are good. I like buy something of Jomashop by online. In the future, I will buy products of Jomashop. I think so.
peters912
1/6/20
I am a repeat customer at JomaShop. My wife did not like my second purchase and returning the merchandise was very convenient and the reimbursement was prompt. In all three of my purchases, the merchandise was as advertised. Based on my experiences, I am a satisfied customer and recommend JomaShop without reservations.
tramn8
1/6/20
I'm really pleased with my first purchase with Jomashop. I got the greatest deal. Package arrived on time. It was a great experience.
juliuss57
1/6/20
I have purchased several watches from JomaShop and always outstanding price, quality and delivery.

M1FQ7733
isabelg47
1/6/20
Excellent service. Designer cross body arrived in a few days expertly packaged. Tory Burch cross body was in fabulous condition.

Tip for consumers: Excellent for designer jewelry & designer leather goods.

sureshm14
1/6/20
Ordered a Fossil watch and received the watch in 5 days. It was shipped out the very next day. Placing an order was easy. The particular model I was looking for was sold out on fossil.com, luckily Jomashop had it in stock.
miguelw10
1/6/20
Great watch and keeps exceptional time. True GMT. Delivery was on time and ordering was easy. Thank you!
petera343
1/6/20
Love their selection & attention to detail. Ordered a Seiko Watch & it was delivered to me on time & in great shape.
drewg41
1/6/20
No problems whatsoever with jomashop!! Fast delivery!! Great prices and great products. I wasn't sure at first with pricing so low but after ordering a couple things I can say with confidence this store is the best!!!!
maoyuanw
1/4/20
I purchased the watch on Dec 5 ,2019, but now is Jan 4,2020, I still waiting for it , it took very very long time to receive it , and I called the customer service, wanted to cancel it , but it said can't cancel the order , we can not do anything , we are just waiting and waiting. I am very very disappointed , and I don't purchase anything from this website anymore

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

By Roee A.

With my experience they donot sell fake items My wife is an expert on fake items and said they are really good. Remember their price is not bargain prices. Other shops adding shop fee, tax and other fees on the top of the original price

By Baris m.

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

I have bought an Oris rectangular and a Rado automatic... Both are 100% original!

By Laeeq D.

They sell all fake products. There is a whole of difference in quality.

By amarendra b.

Nice glasses, light, durable, ultra-good UV protection, I have used and very satisfied

By Tinh N.

Yes it is I received an incentive $20 dollar coupon with the purchase of $300 o more very pleased.

By Juan C.

Hi, All items listed on Jomashop are guaranteed to be authentic 100%

By Joma S., JomaShop Representative

They are definitely authentic! The deals on here are either last season, or last year models. There's nothing shady about this service provider!

By Chris J.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?