Review of JomaShop

Brooklyn, NY 11220
Tel: 877-834-1434

melvini2
12/14/17

Got my item as described. Perfect.... and the price is good too.
They have the nicest line up of watches and they usually gives discounts..

ninad38
12/14/17

Consistently fast shipping and reliable. Great Christmas prices. Nice follow-up communication, too. Will likely purchase from here again next year.

johannah12
12/14/17

Easy to use. Easy to find what you are looking for. Fast and reliable service. Items were processed fast and always received an email confirmation when items were processed and then when item was delivered. Thank you.

binhd4
12/14/17

I love my watch much. A great watch that fits my need. Next time I will purcharse a new priduct again M13M5583

dillonm12
12/13/17

I took 3 emails to get a response the first time (on 1 order) and then once I did get a response... it was a response saying, "check your order information". Moreover, I replied and then it took them an additional 2 days to respond saying, "please wait for updated information". I then called in to get a managers information, which then, NO JOKE...... took 3 days to respond again. Absolutely god-awful service. Not worth the hassle. I'd gladly pay AMAZON 50% more for a product with their unparalleled service. Jomashop needs to get their business together or close shop.

salvatorem29
12/13/17

the delivery was quick , the item was exactly as described and the best price on the net.The warranty was easy to fill in their site is great

gleni9
12/13/17

I never thought I'd own a Glycine watch, but I found an amazing deal on a lovely Glycine Airman "double twelve" watch and it's now on my wrist. Thanks to all at Jomashop!

catherinea44
12/13/17

I order my mom's annual Swarovski crystal snowflake ornament from JomaShop every year and they always have the best price and fast shipping!

vinayp9
12/12/17

After reading so many reviews about Jomashop, i thought not to buy it. But looking at deal i wanted to give it a try and ordered a watch. Very Satisfied with my purchase.
Excellent deal, I ordered a Fossil Watch from JomaShop, and received it with in a week as promised.
Watch was neatly packed in the Fossil box, shipping package was good.
Overall a very good experience -- 5Stars

gogig
12/12/17

Jomashop The Best Ever !!!
The Best Online Store! Best Prices. Fast Shipping. Authentic products.
from the Republic of Georgia

jinbiaol
12/11/17

Jomashop is a wonderful place to buy a watch! The quality is guaranteed and the price is lowest! It's my first time purchase a watch on jomashop.com. I bought the watch as a gift for my friend, and he really liked it. I really regret that I could not know it As Early As I Can. But JomaShop will be a wonderful place for me to shopping online in the future. It's also a place worth to try.

nathans88
12/11/17

I bought a great Tag Heuer watch on Jomashop. I have never had a problem with this website and this time was no exception. The only wrinkle is that you have to be home to sign for it. Next time Ill send it to my workplace.

sheldont3
12/11/17

Got a 500 buck watch for 300. Citizen Ble angle to be exact. Good deal. Not a fake watch....authentic. Thanks

rolandc27
12/11/17

After looking at various sites for particular watch that I had been wanting for awhile, I came across JomaShop. Not only did they they have a great price on the way I wanted they offered free shipping. The watch arrived surprising fast which was a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend JomaShop to anyone looking for a great shopping experience M1720745 .

trangd5
12/11/17

My items was delivered 5 days after I ordered it online. Looked exactly the same on website. Quite satisfied with Jomashop service. I surely recommend Jomashop to friends and relatives.
My order number M1718998

ramanak
12/11/17

M1717953 - Purchased two watches from Jomashop. Working perfectly!! Will surely purchase in future. I unexpectedly came to know this website and tried my luck but after purchase, i came to know why I haven't known this website before.

rafaelp21
12/11/17

I came to JomaShop through an Instagram story, and found a nice watch to complete the Christmas gift for my girlfriend. The watch came in perfect condition and can't wait to see her face when she opens the gift box.
(Order M1721234)

leonciol
12/10/17

M1711970 - So far so good, bought my first watch here just to test it out and was delivered as promised without any damage so I got another one and was delivered in just a week without any problems as well. I would definitely continue to shop here for other luxury items. Try them out!!!

evelynp19
12/10/17

It was an awesome birthday gift for myself. The cost was the best. The item was exactly what I expected.

debbier103
12/9/17

Item was exactly what I wanted. Received item quickly. Will buy again from JomaShop. Have referred a friend too!

stephaniez17
12/8/17

I love the bag I bought it from jomashop.com good quality too.i will shop at jomashop.com again
I also will refer to my friends and family to shop too

davids904
12/8/17

Nice watch - was a gift for my son - he loves it. The watch is as advertised, nice band, dial is very readable and sporty. The user friendly aspects for setting the watch are very straightforward. The blue style matches the BMW logo nicely.

davidr449
12/7/17

great and fast the maximum all its products are identical to those of the photos I recommend it to all my friends

shawnm102
12/7/17

So far I have Been very pleased with the company. Their customer service department is top notch they are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend JomaShop for buying very beutiful watches, pens and just about anything you want or need. Finding a company that sold a variety of high end watches and jewelry etc. At a very reasonable price was not easy, I'm very happy with them. Thank you JomaShop.

Shawn Miller

anasa27
12/7/17

Really amazing experience price can't find any where else and it's original products. I got a rayban sunglasses and I was afraid to be not original but I was wrong it's 100% authentic product.

HI, Please call our customer service lines and ask. 877-834-1434

By Roee A. [JomaShop Rep]

HI, Thank you for the interest in our store. We ship from Brooklyn NY, this means when we ship, delivery estimates are 1-3 days east coast and 4-7 west coast. Here is a shipping table from our website, this may help you plan your order better; http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/shipping-options Keep in mind that this relate to "IN-STOCK" item and not those that state "Usually ships in..." items. Roee Adler

Helpful answer -1

Only when you go local and tell them you bought online, they like to scare you unfortunately, we take a lot of their business. They need to provide that in writing in an official company letter after opening the watch. Otherwise they and NO one can tell you it is or even isn't fake.

By Roee A. [JomaShop Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

42 Photos for JomaShop