Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

remuss
7/19/19

Excellent sunglasses for affordable price! Item was delivered exactly when they said so I got no complaints about anything! Thanks a lot! My order no. was M1CC1031

brians794
7/19/19

I found the website easy to navigate, and a very wide selection. Making a purchase was quite easy, and the watch I bought arrived in excellent packaging and in a prompt time frame.

tracib32
7/19/19

In my most recent order, M1CD1869, my watch arrived as described and within 2 days. I cannot find another website to match the prices! Love this site and have it as a favorite!

amarendrab2
7/19/19

I recently brought RayBan Glasses from Jomashop for the first time order # M1CD2233. I used the same model so i was sure of the model and placed order for the same since i lost mine. The one which i bought before was from sunglasses hut. There is a lot of quality difference which you get from Jomashop and Sunglasses hut. I have dropped my sunglasses multiple times which i brought from Sunglasses hut, not even a single scratch. I have drooped the one which i got from Jomashop and it broke.
Never buying anything in Jomashop.

lisac870
7/19/19

I bought a pair of RayBan Aviator sunglasses for my son, he loves them and it feels so good.and the glasses size is good too. good deal and good qulify

parkers35
7/18/19

I really like the site and I got a great deal on a dive watch but they send at least twice as many emails as other companies. Some is nice to keep up in deals but they are excessive.

thomasp365
7/18/19

I bought a pair of RayBan Caravan sunglasses for my wife. She absolutely loves them. She wears them EVERY DAY!

gloriac153
7/18/19

I bought a Montblanc pen from here. It was beautiful and the price was awesome compared to other sites or even local businesses! Will definitely buy here again!

mikew623
7/18/19

I really like the watch but was disappointed when I bought it for over $200, then it went on sale for $91.

kenp248
7/18/19

The service and shipping were great. The product inferior. Ferrari watch is junk, I would not recommend it to anyone.

imeec
7/17/19

Still yet to receive the items as I am based outside US but so far, all the items purchased in the past were nice and authentic. Thanks Jomashop!

johnm3091
7/17/19

I have been a long time customer of Jomashop and they have never failed to deliver the best products and the lowest price. I have purchases several watches over the years and their service is beyond compare and pricing is the lowest always.

amirr28
7/17/19

I do not like the way my order was handled and when i called it in it was like nothing to the rep...

ajayk59
7/17/19

Excellent prices and Great service. It was easy to find what I was looking for and it was a good price. Thank you guys.

billk234
7/17/19

I bought my citizen watch here at an attractive price. Shipping was quick, and am overall very pleased with my purchase. Will definitely return.

shashwats2
7/17/19

Jomashop is just perfect everytime with everything. It drives me to their site to buy my favourite timepieces.

shannonh184
7/17/19

It's the second time I bought from jomashop and I'm verry happy again with my purchase and definetly will keep buying from jomashop

manuelm228
7/16/19

I recieved my G shock and immediately loved it. The pictures did justice advertised were exactly what I received. I will definitely recommend Joma shop to family and friends. Thank you.

carolinam52
7/16/19

Shopping on JomaShop was quick and easy and they have excellent prices! Thy have a ton of merchandise. order number M1CA8647

nirmalm2
7/16/19

Jomashop has a fantastic collections, easy access on all the brands of watches.
Cheap pricing i have purchased 3 watches to add into my collection.
Great collections keep it up.....
My Order no M1CB2372

haih4
7/16/19

I have purchased several products here and I felt very happy with my ordered, all my orders came with original boxes.
My order number M1CB9399

patrickg270
7/16/19

The site has a really good selection of watches at some really nice prices.
Delivery time is very good.

sparklec1
7/16/19

I strongly recommend! Very fashionable and cute. They also have a really cute element where the lens has a rainbow effect and a really awesome diamond accents on each lens.

tyanac
7/16/19

I recently ordered a pair of Ran Ban Polarized Sunglasses from this site they were half the retail price and I'm in love with my glasses. These glasses really help take the blocking of the sun to a whole another level. This deal was a steal so I had to grab !!!!!

scottl434
7/16/19

They have a nicely arranged website, easy to navigate and easy to see prices. I was on a cruise and was looking at a particular watch which they supposedly were offering at a deep discount. I held off and obtained it through JomaShop for far less money.

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

By Roee A.

It looks like they do not like answering questions. I have send them 5 emails regarding a refund and not even one was answered.

By Derek k.

I have bought an Oris rectangular and a Rado automatic... Both are 100% original!

By Laeeq D.

They sell all fake products. There is a whole of difference in quality.

By amarendra b.

Nice glasses, light, durable, ultra-good UV protection, I have used and very satisfied

By Tinh N.

Hi, All items listed on Jomashop are guaranteed to be authentic 100%

By Joma S., JomaShop Representative

With my experience they donot sell fake items My wife is an expert on fake items and said they are really good. Remember their price is not bargain prices. Other shops adding shop fee, tax and other fees on the top of the original price

By Baris m.

They are definitely authentic! The deals on here are either last season, or last year models. There's nothing shady about this service provider!

By Chris J.

watch yes company don't doit i bought a omega 13 days ago paid for 2 delivery and now im stock with a watch that they dont have

By Joshua s.

Mandarin(chinese) among customers become more and more popular as they provide great purchasing power and consumptions around the world.

By Leonard C.
Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?