Review of JomaShop

Tel: 877-834-1434
inquiry@jomashop.com

rebeccam377
10/19/18

Love my purchase, it was exactly as described and shipping was so quick. The quality and care that was placed shen my order was shipped was superb. Thank you so much!

hemangs2

My order no: M19T5898.
I would say that Jomashop is the perfect site for watch lover. I bought two watches from Jomashop and I way buy Some more watch from Jomashop. I really trust on it

bene50
10/19/18

I had a great experience buying a watch from JomaShop. They have a great selection, and the watch I ended up getting was exactly as described. I did have to pay extra to get 2-day shipping, but the price with shipping was still lower than any other website.

nathang76

M19T1981
I enjoy shopping the thousands of different watches and get great quality from the ones that I buy at a great price.

leos106
10/18/18

I really like this omega. Cheap price, excellent workmanship.So thrilled to own my first luxury watch. It looks totally awesome, feels good , and the bracelet fits me exactly no adjustments needed.
I'm taking it for an appraisal so I can add one more star to this comment.

gennadiyk
10/18/18

M19T5738 Fast delivery Great service Received the item in perfect condition Customer friendly site Good site navigation

ivayloi1
10/18/18

My order included four items. Jomashop delivery them fast and exactly. I received the order in perfect condition. I would recomend Jomashop to all my friends.

douglasw88
10/18/18

the entire experience from start to finish was 5 star /amazing They make it so easy that you want to go back for another item

davidh1247
10/18/18

Was on the hunt for ray-bans, but the prices were insane. Really glad I found JomaShop. They don't carry a full selection of Ray-Bans, but they had they had the two styles I was looking for. They were both cheaper than anywhere else I could find. The online checkout was organized. The shipping was quick. Really happy. My order #: M19T5409

jerryw182
10/18/18

Definitely worth using this vendor for all your gift needs. I was very pleased with the purchase of the Seiko mens watch.

caterinap1
10/18/18

Super fast shipping and top notch quality pieces. i highly recommend Jomashop and I will purchase something special again soon.

scottu16
10/18/18

I've purchased several luxury items from Jomashop, most recently a Tissot automatic for my wife. As always, the interface on the website is intuitive, the prices can't be beat, the shipping was fast, and the watch was exactly as advertised. Shop with confidence! M19T3794

alie36
10/18/18

I appreciate your service system and i would like to recieve notifications related jomoshop offers and thanks for help and improve your website

nelsong30
10/17/18

I recently purchase two watches, for my son and his wife, whose birthdays are on the same day. I introduce them to the Eco-drive watches, and they were very impressed with the style and the affordability. You guys made my day, Thanks.

jasonc473
10/17/18

Customer service is very friendly and actually want to help. I called to switch and order and they not only switched it but also gave me a code for espedited shipping. The quality of the product is great, my girlfriend loved her white band Movado. M19T2979

arts75
10/17/18

I recently purchased a Citizen watch from Jomashop. After much research and searching I found Jomashop and was thoroughly impressed. Amazing selection of current name brand watches at great prices. The packaging, follow-up and entire buying experience was first rate!

minhn30
10/16/18

M19T1166 - I ordered a watch two months ago. The watch was eligible for additional 10% discount which I completely forgot to insert promo code when I made the order. I called to Jomashop later on to ask the shop to apply addtional 10% discount and they made it without a need for me to return the watch and re-order. I am extremely happy with the services.

luongd1
10/16/18

I bought a lot of times here, absolutely satisfied and trust. I watch in many places including eBay before choosing Jomashop. You surprised me. Discount programs run all year round and I think it would be foolish not to share this with friends. As a result, every time they need a watch, they ask me for advice and I choose to buy it here. Love you guys

robinl179
10/16/18

good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch good place to purchase your watch

danl225
10/15/18

I purchased my first automatic watch here. It was a Seiko. Nothing fancy but was shipped quickly and safely. Now, I want to purchase even more watches. The price was better than Amazon and the selection is superior.

johnv334
10/15/18

Good watches and faster delivery
Original sunglasses and watches , lowest prices in all products and good costumers services

gerhardl13
10/15/18

I am Happy with my Sunglasses very good service good quality y cheap Prices the next Time i need sunglasses or a Watch i will buy from you

elchononw
10/15/18

Order #M19T0199 Best website ever it is all very cheap great prices and fast shipping and the best part is all their products are authentic it's like to good to be true

tomm599
10/15/18

Great looking watch - love it. Tissot is a great brand and I am very pleased with it, overall. Great price from JomaShop as well.

marget3
10/12/18

This was my first purchase M19R5226 with them. I can only heap praise on them. I ordered beautiful sunglasses which came promptly. They were packaged carefully & I will definitely order from them again!

Yes, Cartier are extremely reliably watches

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

I am sorry but all i can go by is the image as it is not described in the details

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

Hello Rajiv, Thank you for the interest in our products. Pre-owned items are marked pre-owned, otherwise the item is brand new. Roee

Hello, Thank you for your interest. Everything we sell is authentic. Enjoy

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

The watch I bought from them appears to be authentic. But there is no Manufacturers warranty. You have only JomaShop warranty. Can't even register the item on the manufacturers website. BIG downside!

By Gregory A.

HI, Please call our customer service lines and ask. 877-834-1434

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

HI, Thank you for the interest in our store. We ship from Brooklyn NY, this means when we ship, delivery estimates are 1-3 days east coast and 4-7 west coast. Here is a shipping table from our website, this may help you plan your order better; http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/shipping-options Keep in mind that this relate to "IN-STOCK" item and not those that state "Usually ships in..." items. Roee Adler

By Roee A., JomaShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the JomaShop staff and other customers.

JomaShop?