First Class Watches

Trustpilot
4.9 / 5
Reviews.io
4.9 / 5

First Class Watches has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 377 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with First Class Watches most frequently mention fast delivery, next day and excellent service.First Class Watches ranks 9th among Watch sites.

• Good communication from first class watches would use again.
  • Brilliant customer service would use this company again thank you

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate First Class Watches?

“Totally blown away!”

Patricia E.
12/10/21

I wanted to get my son a REC 901 Stella RWB Porsche watch for Christmas but it was sold out on the REC website. Strangely, First Class Watches had one in stock at 2/3 of the price on the REC site. I'm a firm believer in ‘If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." so thought it might be a scam (some people online suggested it might be). Well, I did my due diligence: authorized dealer for REC - check, excellent Google and Trust Pilot reviews - check, check and finally called the First Class Watches store in England to be sure the watch was in stock and talked with a friendly English guy who assured me they had one in store- checkmate. So I went ahead and ordered the watch on Tuesday and guess what?!?…It arrived today - Thursday and I live in Canada! That's even faster than Amazon. Packing was secure and the watch is PERFECT. Couldn't be happier. Thanks so much First Class Watches.

“Does not fit”

Colin D.
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? If you have given your wrist size.

class watches (47) customer service (24) class service (15)
patriciae960
December 10th, 2021

fayeg32
November 15th, 2019

So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.

haroldl75
May 16th, 2019

I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.

ivanv7
July 12th, 2019

One of the best online stores to purchase jewellery and watches with superb customer service(before purchase and after purchase both inclusive)recommended.

toml92
February 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

The entire watch purchase was exemplary from beginning to end. Very clear website, opportunity to make an offer (which I did and was accepted without delay), and first class tracked delivery (arrived the next day) included in price. Opening the well protected parcel revealed an immaculate watch in its proper box complete with all documentation. The dealer stamped warranty card gave confidence in the product and reflected the high standard of FCW. Overall a reassuring experience.

topyo
January 10th, 2016
Verified purchase

I love the price match feature, saved me a lot of money. Also the fact that they offer to take out links for you, saves me a lot of time and effort of going to get it done at a watch specialist. Meant that I could wear my watch straight away, love that.

The watch itself is a beautiful and classic timepiece, I won't be taking mine off for a long time. Will definitely be shopping with First Class Watches again!

jimb188
Verified purchase

Excellent service. Was charged delivery cost when listed as free delivery, but before I could contact them to query I received e-mail advising me that they had made a mistake and delivery charge removed. Watch came in Seiko box with guarantee so appears to be genuine. Very pleased with watch and service, prompt delivery with text updates. Would use again.

jocelyna5
February 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

Buying a watch can be a monumental challenge especially if you are extremely fussy about every little detail. First Class Watches provide an amazing range of spectacular craftsmanship. The option to put in a reduced offer is the icing on the cake as is the assurance of receiving a valid manufacturer's fur antenna. I recommend. First Class Watches withouthe reservation and a 5 star rating!

annep34
February 18th, 2016
Verified purchase

Looking for a watch for a friends birthday on behalf of her husband. Found one on Amazon but it was going to take up to ten days to deliver. Found the exact same watch on First Class Watches, OK, a bit more expensive, but reasonably priced and with free delivery in two days. Lovely watch and prompt delivery. Great service and would use them again.

florinb1
February 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase

Buying from this site is not only easy but also more affordable in comparison with other sites (prices up to £80 cheaper on FirstClassWatches.co.uk). Highly recommended.

All payments options available including PayPal Credit.

bernards30
February 5th, 2016
Verified purchase

Completely satisfied, would recommend to everybody. If you want a stunning watch with perfect timekeeping, good looks, and comfort, then this is the one fr you.

johnm674
February 4th, 2016
Verified purchase

Great value for money and the watch is a great quality. I would recommend buying from first class as it comes with fast tracked delivery.

alanb87
March 6th, 2016
Verified purchase

My wife and I recently decided to treat ourselves in darkest late February to new watches. We're comfortably off but like to save money where we can.
We chose our watches and the sought to find them at the optimum price.
First Class Watches provided the best deals and delivered the goods quickly and efficiently.
Well done to them. We will recommend FCW to friends and family.

edh27
January 24th, 2016
Verified purchase

Order came quickly and well packaged and in perfect condition. Really pleased overall. Thanks loads it's a great watch.

michaelc240
December 9th, 2015
Verified purchase

Hotel great, people lovely, tour rep super but let down by low cost airlines. If you are going to call a holiday first class dont use a low cost airline. We flew out of north terminal and then dumped back in south because they needed the plane in that rerminal for the morning which they mentioned as they opened the cabin doors to exit the plane. Definately not first class service in any way shape or form.

daveb127
March 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

The whole process from order to purchase was simple and easy, quick delivery was able to contact customer service and have my delivery changed to next day late in the day. I ordered on a Friday had my purchase on Saturday morning. I will be looking at using them again for my next purchase. I also had a possible warranty issue which was dealt with very quickly staff were very helpful and courteous.

karenp84
February 18th, 2016
Verified purchase

Absolute pleasure to do business with this company, no problems at all and as promised we made an offer which was graciously accepted, received watch 2 days later well packaged and in perfect condition. Will definitely recommend to friends and family

kevinr79
November 28th, 2015
Verified purchase

Ordered online, the watch arrived promptly (to Malaysia): the DHL tracking was efficient and informative. The watch itself (Eco-drive, crystal glass with big numbers for the visually-challenged) is perfect for my needs. It was sized for my wrist at source. Just a pity it has a military reference on the face: it could sell itself without the spurious connection to the Royal Navy. On the basis of my experience, I would certainly recommend the company.

joani23
Verified purchase

I purchased from First Class as a sizing service was offered, I could have got the same watch for price offered by First Class from Rotary direct. The watch is exactly what I wanted but too big even though I provided my wrist measurement. Disappointed that I will now have to pay to get it sized properly.

dana636
March 9th, 2016
Verified purchase

We bought our father of bride/groom watches at a great price. Super fast delivery, great customer service and updated the whole time on delivery.

philiph47
January 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase

Very impressed ordered 21st Dec was out of stock delivery first week Jan fine I thought as was not a Christmas present pleasantly surprised arrived 2 days later

davidc312
January 28th, 2016
Verified purchase

I ordered this watch in the afternoon and it arrived the next day you wont get better than that for fast delivery impressive

mikalaj
January 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

The whole experience of purchasing with First Class Watches has been fast, efficient and I can not rate the service highly enough.

chrism219
Verified purchase

Excellent purchase, bought as a 21st birthday gift. As described & competitively priced with friendly staff & prompt delivery. " I'll be back".

annar83
February 11th, 2016
Verified purchase

Bought this watch for my husband. He is so pleased with them: scratch resistant crystal glass, excellent watch at a very reasonable price

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the First Class Watches staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

scottl11
Scott L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Class Watches?

Have a question about First Class Watches?