First Class UK

First Class UK has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 376 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. First Class UK also ranks 6th among Watch sites.

• Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery.
  • I contacted customer service once more and they ordered a couple of extra links for me.

• Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number.
How would you rate First Class UK?

“Great!”

Faye G.
11/15/19

So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.

“Does not fit”

Colin D.
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? If you have given your wrist size.

excellent service (26) customer service (24) great service (21) first class service (15) fast delivery (31) web site (11) great price (23) 48 hours (4) royal mail (4) wrist size (4) 2 days (3) use website (3)
fayeg32
November 15th, 2019
nickl57
February 16th, 2016
Nothing delivered money taken
Scott L. – First Class UK Rep
Dear Nick L,
Sorry to hear you have not received your watch. As an authorised dealer for all the watches we sell we take customer service very seriously. Would it be possible for you to contact us so we can review the tracking information from your order and find out what has happened with your delivery? You can email us using support@firstclasswatches.co.uk or me directly through scott@firstclasswatches.co.uk. Please let me know what you have ordered and if possible your order number,
Thank you and once again our sincere apologies,
Scott
haroldl75
May 16th, 2019
I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.
ivanv7
July 12th, 2019
One of the best online stores to purchase jewellery and watches with superb customer service(before purchase and after purchase both inclusive)recommended.
yuriic
January 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
I receive the faulty watch, I send it back for refund money, and they change the battery and send it back.
They say the item is scratch and in a worn condition a refund is not possible!
Realy?
If the item has a scratch this you send to me used watch!
toml92
February 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
The entire watch purchase was exemplary from beginning to end. Very clear website, opportunity to make an offer (which I did and was accepted without delay), and first class tracked delivery (arrived the next day) included in price. Opening the well protected parcel revealed an immaculate watch in its proper box complete with all documentation. The dealer stamped warranty card gave confidence in the product and reflected the high standard of FCW. Overall a reassuring experience.
colind19
December 29th, 2015
Scott L. – First Class UK Rep
Hello Colin, sorry to hear the watch is not yet a suitable size. We try our best to get this right but even with a measurement is not an exact science. We normally do hold orders back and fit the links before as we did in this case however we know that sometimes customers want to have the product first so we can be flexible. In future please let us know what you would prefer and we will certainly do this for you. If you experience any further issues with your order do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly look into that for you.

Kind Regards
Scott
topyo
January 10th, 2016
Verified purchase
I love the price match feature, saved me a lot of money. Also the fact that they offer to take out links for you, saves me a lot of time and effort of going to get it done at a watch specialist. Meant that I could wear my watch straight away, love that.

The watch itself is a beautiful and classic timepiece, I won't be taking mine off for a long time. Will definitely be shopping with First Class Watches again!
michaelc240
December 9th, 2015
Verified purchase
Hotel great, people lovely, tour rep super but let down by low cost airlines. If you are going to call a holiday first class dont use a low cost airline. We flew out of north terminal and then dumped back in south because they needed the plane in that rerminal for the morning which they mentioned as they opened the cabin doors to exit the plane. Definately not first class service in any way shape or form.
jimb188
January 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Was charged delivery cost when listed as free delivery, but before I could contact them to query I received e-mail advising me that they had made a mistake and delivery charge removed. Watch came in Seiko box with guarantee so appears to be genuine. Very pleased with watch and service, prompt delivery with text updates. Would use again.
marcw28
January 30th, 2016
Verified purchase
I purchased a watch, and was for a birthday present but unfortunately the clasp came off the watch. Firstclasswatches where happy to refund me.
joani23
January 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
I purchased from First Class as a sizing service was offered, I could have got the same watch for price offered by First Class from Rotary direct. The watch is exactly what I wanted but too big even though I provided my wrist measurement. Disappointed that I will now have to pay to get it sized properly.
jocelyna5
February 25th, 2016
Verified purchase
Buying a watch can be a monumental challenge especially if you are extremely fussy about every little detail. First Class Watches provide an amazing range of spectacular craftsmanship. The option to put in a reduced offer is the icing on the cake as is the assurance of receiving a valid manufacturer's fur antenna. I recommend. First Class Watches withouthe reservation and a 5 star rating!
joannew25
November 25th, 2015
Verified purchase
Very fast delivery and very good quality. I bought this watch for my hubbies Christmas present, I hope he likes it
annep34
February 18th, 2016
Verified purchase
Looking for a watch for a friends birthday on behalf of her husband. Found one on Amazon but it was going to take up to ten days to deliver. Found the exact same watch on First Class Watches, OK, a bit more expensive, but reasonably priced and with free delivery in two days. Lovely watch and prompt delivery. Great service and would use them again.
michaelm366
January 16th, 2016
Very good
nigelt9
December 22nd, 2015
Verified purchase
I agreed a price for a great Bulova watch, initially agreeing to collect pre-Christmas.
A week later, I asked that this be sent by post; paid in full and looked forward to receiving the item. It arrived the following day - great! The only problem was that it was the previous model; one which can be purchased for over a £150 cheaper. I also noted that it was not cleaned as the bracelet catch was sticky and dirty. I called to ask that they send me the item I had paid for, but none were available until after Christmas. I then sent the item back and asked for a full refund. This was duly paid. I note that this watch is now on sale for £60 more than I was going to pay for it..
petraj2
December 5th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordering, 'making an offer', dispatch & receipt were all fantastic, but the watch itself isn't what I expected. Firstly, the site shows a green strap but what arrived was black & red. Secondly, the watch is quite small - could easily be worn by a woman so I'd suggest it's advertised as unisex rather than just men's.
js289
December 29th, 2015
Verified purchase
Superfast shipping, good price, beautiful watch.
I will repeat again for sure!
paulm248
December 17th, 2015
Verified purchase
I ordered a watch to be told it would be a week to deliver which was fine as it was in time for christmas, only to be told they couldn't get it for another 10 weeks, after i already paid but got a refund
georges178
February 13th, 2016
Verified purchase
Did not meet delivery promise
florinb1
February 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Buying from this site is not only easy but also more affordable in comparison with other sites (prices up to £80 cheaper on FirstClassWatches.co.uk). Highly recommended.

All payments options available including PayPal Credit.
ashleyk34
December 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
Very happy! Love my watch!
bernards30
February 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
Completely satisfied, would recommend to everybody. If you want a stunning watch with perfect timekeeping, good looks, and comfort, then this is the one fr you.
rachelj26
November 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
Excellent fast delivery, but a little disappointed that the bracelet had not been altered to fit at all. Had to pay extra to have this done at a local shop.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the First Class UK staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

Scott L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Class UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about First Class UK?