FirstClassWatches.co.uk

FirstClassWatches.co.uk

firstclasswatches.co.uk

FirstClassWatches.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 376 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FirstClassWatches.co.uk also ranks 5th among Watch sites.

• Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery.
  • I contacted customer service once more and they ordered a couple of extra links for me.

• Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number.
How would you rate FirstClassWatches.co.uk?

“I recently purchased a watch from this site and...”

Stephen T.
1/14/12

I recently purchased a watch from this site and had an excellent experience in doing so. After ordering online, I had both a text and an e-mail within an hour asking that I contact customer services, which I did. A very polite chap informed me of an issue with my postcode (which happens from time to time, so not unique!). This was quickly resolved, and I took the opportunity to discuss my 'large' wrist size with him. It was going to be touch and go whether the watch bracelet would be big enough, so I requested the watch be sent so that I could try it on. The watch duly arrived the next morning, but alas the bracelet was not quite big enough. I contacted customer service once more and they ordered a couple of extra links for me. I was given the choice to either send the watch back so that the links could be fitted, or to have them sent to me so that a local jeweller could fit them. I was also advised that it could take up to a week for the links to arrive. I chose to have the links sent directly to me, and to my surprise, they arrived 3 days later by special delivery. Excellent service.

“I don't have much of a problem with First Class...”

Chris S.
2/11/14

I don't have much of a problem with First Class Watches prices and their service, to me, at least was reasonable. However, since receiving my purchase they have bombarded me with emails to review them and the product. I eventually did so, just to stop them pestering me. Funnily enough, my review was not positive about this side of their business. And, funnily enough, they have tried to get the review removed from Trust Pilot. They might well do the same here. The more I look at them, the more I see that they run an active compaign to remove unfavourable reviews. Now why would that be, I wonder? Perhaps because they're not really as good as the reviews that they allow might show? They certainly have one discontented customer here, who will never shop with them again and who will actively steer others away from doing so. Clearly, they cannot be trusted, or they wouldn't be so worried about comments. They are committing fraud, in my view, by removing truthful but unfavourable comments. Do not purchase from them.

excellent service (26) customer service (24) great service (21) first class service (15) fast delivery (31) web site (11) great price (23) 48 hours (4) royal mail (4) wrist size (4) 2 days (3) use website (3)
ivanv7
July 12th, 2019
one of the best online stores to purchase jewellery and watches with superb customer service(before purchase and after purchase both inclusive)recommended.
fayeg32
November 15th, 2019
So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.
haroldl75
May 16th, 2019
I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.
alanm111
July 9th, 2016
i ordered a watch which had a big discount . it arrived promptly by post , but i had ordered the wrong one in error. they could not have been more helpful. i posted it back , and the correct one was delivered by courier the next day. never had better service.
alanb87
March 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
My wife and I recently decided to treat ourselves in darkest late February to new watches. We're comfortably off but like to save money where we can.
We chose our watches and the sought to find them at the optimum price.
First Class Watches provided the best deals and delivered the goods quickly and efficiently.
Well done to them. We will recommend FCW to friends and family.
jakeh44
Verified purchase
The watch was better than the photos showed and the ease of buying and the speed of delivery would make me consider buying from you again
dana636
March 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
We bought our father of bride/groom watches at a great price. Super fast delivery, great customer service and updated the whole time on delivery.
richardw142
February 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Exactly the watches we were looking for, excellent prices, communications and delivery. We highly recommend.
edwards85
March 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
I have been collecting watches for 42 years. A friend asked me to buy a discreet dress watch for him, as his watch-buying record is awful. His business leaves him too little time for dealing with deliveries or answering questions. I bought him the exact right watch from the exact right people. I have recommended FirstClass watches numerous times, but this is the first time I made the purchase myself. Every experience has been extremely simple and completely faultless.
neilr39
February 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Quick and easy to deal with fast delivery ,thanks.
agif1
March 22nd, 2016
Fast delivery
annar83
February 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
Bought this watch for my husband. He is so pleased with them:scratch resistant crystal glass, excellent watch at a very reasonable price
chrisl140
February 13th, 2016
Great ..
daveb127
March 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
The whole process from order to purchase was simple and easy, quick delivery was able to contact customer service and have my delivery changed to next day late in the day.I ordered on a Friday had my purchase on Saturday morning. I will be looking at using them again for my next purchase. I also had a possible warranty issue which was dealt with very quickly staff were very helpful and courteous.
johne127
Verified purchase
This is the first time I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was despatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.
lorainej1
February 10th, 2016
Verified purchase
Very easy to order, very fast delivery. The watch we purchased is excellent quality
ronaldh47
February 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
orderd a watch at midday the watch was in Ålesund mid norway the next day 22hrs now thats what i Call service
donaldw48
February 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
from the accurate description through the purchase procedure late on thursday evening to delivery by GPO on saturday morning was quite exceptional
Many thanks
teresan10
February 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
Price very nice & delivered next day, what more can we ask for as long as no problems !
francoisk
Verified purchase
I was once again amazed at the professionalism and efficiency of First Class Watches. My order was delivered to my work address in Cape Town, South Africa within 3 days of my order being placed! Better is not possible. FCW is the best.
jamesd213
March 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
First class watches first class products first class service.pulsar watch met my poor eyesight needs in terms of watch face size without having the appearance of a magnifying glass.delighted customer.
kenw64
March 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
A good price Delivered the following day using standard delivery,and my wife absolutely luves it
alisonf14
March 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
Never ordered a watch online before, but this was a great experience - easy to do, fast delivery, well packaged and great looking watch!
neals27
March 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
It arrived very quickly and the whole process was slick and thorough
gaborb
February 8th, 2016
Verified purchase
Very fast shipping, reliable site!

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

scottl11
Scott L.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirstClassWatches.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about FirstClassWatches.co.uk?