FirstClassWatches.co.uk

FirstClassWatches.co.uk

firstclasswatches.co.uk

FirstClassWatches.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 376 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FirstClassWatches.co.uk also ranks 5th among Watch sites.

• Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery.
  • I contacted customer service once more and they ordered a couple of extra links for me.

• Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number.
How would you rate FirstClassWatches.co.uk?

“simply the best(best of the very best)”

ivan v.
7/12/19

one of the best online stores to purchase jewellery and watches with superb customer service(before purchase and after purchase both inclusive)recommended.

“I receive the faulty watch!!!”

Yurii C.
1/11/16

I receive the faulty watch, I send it back for refund money, and they change the battery and send it back. They say the item is scratch and in a worn condition a refund is not possible! Realy??? If the item has a scratch this you send to me used watch!!!

excellent service (26) customer service (24) great service (21) first class service (15) fast delivery (31) web site (11) great price (23) 48 hours (4) royal mail (4) wrist size (4) 2 days (3) use website (3)
fayeg32
November 15th, 2019
So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.
ivanv7
July 12th, 2019
haroldl75
May 16th, 2019
I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.
alanm111
July 9th, 2016
i ordered a watch which had a big discount . it arrived promptly by post , but i had ordered the wrong one in error. they could not have been more helpful. i posted it back , and the correct one was delivered by courier the next day. never had better service.
agif1
March 22nd, 2016
Fast delivery
neals27
March 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
It arrived very quickly and the whole process was slick and thorough
kenw64
March 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
A good price Delivered the following day using standard delivery,and my wife absolutely luves it
markf109
March 13th, 2016
£80 discount on rrp bargain . Speedy delivery . Great service
alisonf14
March 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
Never ordered a watch online before, but this was a great experience - easy to do, fast delivery, well packaged and great looking watch!
jamesd213
March 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
First class watches first class products first class service.pulsar watch met my poor eyesight needs in terms of watch face size without having the appearance of a magnifying glass.delighted customer.
johne127
Verified purchase
This is the first time I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was despatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.
jakeh44
Verified purchase
The watch was better than the photos showed and the ease of buying and the speed of delivery would make me consider buying from you again
francoisk
Verified purchase
I was once again amazed at the professionalism and efficiency of First Class Watches. My order was delivered to my work address in Cape Town, South Africa within 3 days of my order being placed! Better is not possible. FCW is the best.
paulg116
Very satisfied
craigs65
Verified purchase
Not only was the watch I received 'first class' but the service that preceded it was too.

Would definitely recommend.
dana636
Verified purchase
We bought our father of bride/groom watches at a great price. Super fast delivery, great customer service and updated the whole time on delivery.
jamesk140
Verified purchase
Recently purchased a Seiko Kinetic SKA371P watch from firstclasswatches.co.uk.

I spent weeks looking at different watches and researching all my options.Finally settled on this watch and have to say how very happy I am with it. It is a beautiful watch and a perfect weight. Watch strap was adjusted before mailing.

Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery. I have been very impressed with their service and will definitely use them again. Not only that, but they are an authorised agent for Seiko and other manufacturers. This means the purchase comes with a fully stamped dealers certificate and manufacturers warranty for future piece of mind. I fully recommend their services!
johnm706
Verified purchase
Top quality products at a great price, definitely buy from this seller again.
kelvins21
Verified purchase
I found the service first class and the watch came on time.
kathyw54
Verified purchase
Really good service quick delivery no problems
robr39
Verified purchase
Very easy site to order from, very fast dispatch and I was kept informed along the way. Shame an attempted delivery was made when I wasn't available but their customer service dept (Scott) did his best to sort it.
daved70
Verified purchase
The transaction was smooth from start to finish. The order arrived on time, well packaged and I love the watch, but I have Fossil to thank for that. First Class Watches can expect return custom from me.
adamr72
March 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
Excellent service, watch arrived on time, well packaged, all good.
Very easy buying experience with 100% confidence
Highly recommend
alanb87
March 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
My wife and I recently decided to treat ourselves in darkest late February to new watches. We're comfortably off but like to save money where we can.
We chose our watches and the sought to find them at the optimum price.
First Class Watches provided the best deals and delivered the goods quickly and efficiently.
Well done to them. We will recommend FCW to friends and family.
cort38
March 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
Quick deleverd and good price

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

scottl11
Scott L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirstClassWatches.co.uk?

Have a question about FirstClassWatches.co.uk?