First Class Watches

First Class Watches

First Class Watches has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 376 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with First Class Watches most frequently mention fast delivery, next day and excellent service. First Class Watches ranks 8th among Watch sites.

• Good communication from first class watches would use again.
  • Brilliant customer service would use this company again thank you

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate First Class Watches?

“Great!”

Faye G.
11/15/19

So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.

“Does not fit”

Colin D.
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? If you have given your wrist size.

class watches (0) customer service (24)
fayeg32
November 15th, 2019

nickl57
February 16th, 2016

Nothing delivered money taken

Scott L. – First Class Watches Rep

Dear Nick L,
Sorry to hear you have not received your watch. As an authorised dealer for all the watches we sell we take customer service very seriously. Would it be possible for you to contact us so we can review the tracking information from your order and find out what has happened with your delivery? You can email us using support@firstclasswatches.co.uk or me directly through scott@firstclasswatches.co.uk. Please let me know what you have ordered and if possible your order number,
Thank you and once again our sincere apologies,
Scott

colind19
December 29th, 2015

Scott L. – First Class Watches Rep

Hello Colin, sorry to hear the watch is not yet a suitable size. We try our best to get this right but even with a measurement is not an exact science. We normally do hold orders back and fit the links before as we did in this case however we know that sometimes customers want to have the product first so we can be flexible. In future please let us know what you would prefer and we will certainly do this for you. If you experience any further issues with your order do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly look into that for you.

Kind Regards
Scott

michaelc240
December 9th, 2015
Verified purchase

Hotel great, people lovely, tour rep super but let down by low cost airlines. If you are going to call a holiday first class dont use a low cost airline. We flew out of north terminal and then dumped back in south because they needed the plane in that rerminal for the morning which they mentioned as they opened the cabin doors to exit the plane. Definately not first class service in any way shape or form.

yuriic
January 11th, 2016
Verified purchase

I receive the faulty watch, I send it back for refund money, and they change the battery and send it back.
They say the item is scratch and in a worn condition a refund is not possible!
Realy?
If the item has a scratch this you send to me used watch!

marcw28
January 30th, 2016
Verified purchase

I purchased a watch, and was for a birthday present but unfortunately the clasp came off the watch. Firstclasswatches where happy to refund me.

nigelt9
December 22nd, 2015
Verified purchase

I agreed a price for a great Bulova watch, initially agreeing to collect pre-Christmas.
A week later, I asked that this be sent by post; paid in full and looked forward to receiving the item. It arrived the following day - great! The only problem was that it was the previous model; one which can be purchased for over a £150 cheaper. I also noted that it was not cleaned as the bracelet catch was sticky and dirty. I called to ask that they send me the item I had paid for, but none were available until after Christmas. I then sent the item back and asked for a full refund. This was duly paid. I note that this watch is now on sale for £60 more than I was going to pay for it..

joani23
January 6th, 2016
Verified purchase

I purchased from First Class as a sizing service was offered, I could have got the same watch for price offered by First Class from Rotary direct. The watch is exactly what I wanted but too big even though I provided my wrist measurement. Disappointed that I will now have to pay to get it sized properly.

haroldl75
May 16th, 2019

I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.

js289
December 29th, 2015
Verified purchase

Superfast shipping, good price, beautiful watch.
I will repeat again for sure!

paulm248
December 17th, 2015
Verified purchase

I ordered a watch to be told it would be a week to deliver which was fine as it was in time for christmas, only to be told they couldn't get it for another 10 weeks, after i already paid but got a refund

joannew25
November 25th, 2015
Verified purchase

Very fast delivery and very good quality. I bought this watch for my hubbies Christmas present, I hope he likes it

chriss162
February 11th, 2014

I don't have much of a problem with First Class Watches prices and their service, to me, at least was reasonable. However, since receiving my purchase they have bombarded me with emails to review them and the product. I eventually did so, just to stop them pestering me. Funnily enough, my review was not positive about this side of their business. And, funnily enough, they have tried to get the review removed from Trust Pilot. They might well do the same here. The more I look at them, the more I see that they run an active compaign to remove unfavourable reviews. Now why would that be, I wonder? Perhaps because they're not really as good as the reviews that they allow might show? They certainly have one discontented customer here, who will never shop with them again and who will actively steer others away from doing so. Clearly, they cannot be trusted, or they wouldn't be so worried about comments. They are committing fraud, in my view, by removing truthful but unfavourable comments. Do not purchase from them.

petraj2
December 5th, 2015
Verified purchase

Ordering, 'making an offer', dispatch & receipt were all fantastic, but the watch itself isn't what I expected. Firstly, the site shows a green strap but what arrived was black & red. Secondly, the watch is quite small - could easily be worn by a woman so I'd suggest it's advertised as unisex rather than just men's.

armandss
July 20th, 2013

They claim to have the best customer service, but I would say quite opposite.
Yes, I finaly received my order, but could not contact them by mail - no response, when tried to ask, why the shipment is taking so long. Royal mail tracking was useless. When received my watch, it turned out to be without plastic wrappings at all, so It has been unpacked before. May be even used? And you can't trust any of the reviews on their site! I wrote a review, stating the problems I had, and also wrote a sentence, that the clock works, and is like I expected. Guess what! On the site the review says only that sentence about clock being nice, and everything else is deleted.
I got a reply to my mail, without any excuses, just in a quite rude tone - wrapings can be removed by staff due to packing in some original green box. That's all the response I've got from them! No excuses, nothing mentioned about not answering my meils, nothing mentioned about compains that bracelet was not shortened as I asked. Nothing.

cristianp
February 3rd, 2011

First order arrived fine. Second order was canceled in the same day when placed for wrong price reason - refund several days after. Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number. I tried for about a week to trace it on Royal Mail website but the details were not available. I have received emails from FCW saying that they delivered the order to Royal Mail and it might be their mistake. Also, they promised a re-delivery of the package. After about two weeks FCW just cancelled my order again and refunded saying again that the price on their website was wrong and suggest I should reorder (new price higher with about GBP 100). Use them at your own risk of being badly mistreated.

ivanv7
July 12th, 2019

One of the best online stores to purchase jewellery and watches with superb customer service(before purchase and after purchase both inclusive)recommended.

kimh3
June 24th, 2010

Stated certain watches in stock but when it came to ordering, none were available; it was always the last one "that was just sent off". When order was cancelled, payment had been taken out - this shouldn't have been done until stock was checked and then despatched as stated on website.

Spent two weeks trying to order another watch that was also "in stock" and had repeatedly told them that payment was taken out for the cancelled watch. When I had reordered another watch, payment was taken out AGAIN. Called to complain and was spoken to rudely by someone called "Rob" who claimed he was the manager and was reluctant to provide details as to who to complain. Said I had used a certain tone hence when he used the same tone on me. If I swore at him, I guess he would do the same. "Great customer service!"

toml92
February 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

The entire watch purchase was exemplary from beginning to end. Very clear website, opportunity to make an offer (which I did and was accepted without delay), and first class tracked delivery (arrived the next day) included in price. Opening the well protected parcel revealed an immaculate watch in its proper box complete with all documentation. The dealer stamped warranty card gave confidence in the product and reflected the high standard of FCW. Overall a reassuring experience.

georges178
February 13th, 2016
Verified purchase

Did not meet delivery promise

ashleyk34
December 27th, 2015
Verified purchase

Very happy! Love my watch!

rachelj26
November 27th, 2015
Verified purchase

Excellent fast delivery, but a little disappointed that the bracelet had not been altered to fit at all. Had to pay extra to have this done at a local shop.

topyo
January 10th, 2016
Verified purchase

I love the price match feature, saved me a lot of money. Also the fact that they offer to take out links for you, saves me a lot of time and effort of going to get it done at a watch specialist. Meant that I could wear my watch straight away, love that.

The watch itself is a beautiful and classic timepiece, I won't be taking mine off for a long time. Will definitely be shopping with First Class Watches again!

jimb188
January 6th, 2016
Verified purchase

Excellent service. Was charged delivery cost when listed as free delivery, but before I could contact them to query I received e-mail advising me that they had made a mistake and delivery charge removed. Watch came in Seiko box with guarantee so appears to be genuine. Very pleased with watch and service, prompt delivery with text updates. Would use again.

jocelyna5
February 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

Buying a watch can be a monumental challenge especially if you are extremely fussy about every little detail. First Class Watches provide an amazing range of spectacular craftsmanship. The option to put in a reduced offer is the icing on the cake as is the assurance of receiving a valid manufacturer's fur antenna. I recommend. First Class Watches withouthe reservation and a 5 star rating!

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the First Class Watches staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

Scott L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Class Watches?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about First Class Watches?