FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

haroldl75
5/16/19

I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was dispatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.

kyrac4
5/15/19

Quick service and very reliable shipping with DHL. Lovely watch and the customer support was awesome. Great company!

alanm111
7/9/16

i ordered a watch which had a big discount . it arrived promptly by post , but i had ordered the wrong one in error. they could not have been more helpful. i posted it back , and the correct one was delivered by courier the next day. never had better service.

agif1
3/22/16

Fast delivery

neals27
3/14/16

It arrived very quickly and the whole process was slick and thorough

kenw64
3/14/16

A good price Delivered the following day using standard delivery,and my wife absolutely luves it

markf109
3/13/16

£80 discount on rrp bargain . Speedy delivery . Great service

alisonf14
3/12/16

Never ordered a watch online before, but this was a great experience - easy to do, fast delivery, well packaged and great looking watch!

jamesd213
3/11/16

First class watches first class products first class service.pulsar watch met my poor eyesight needs in terms of watch face size without having the appearance of a magnifying glass.delighted customer.

johne127
3/10/16

This is the first time I have purchased from First Class Watches but definitely won't be the last. Their customer service was exceptional and the item was despatched immediately. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a courteous and efficient company.

jakeh44
3/10/16

The watch was better than the photos showed and the ease of buying and the speed of delivery would make me consider buying from you again

francoisk
3/10/16

I was once again amazed at the professionalism and efficiency of First Class Watches. My order was delivered to my work address in Cape Town, South Africa within 3 days of my order being placed! Better is not possible. FCW is the best.

paulg116

Very satisfied

craigs65
3/9/16

Not only was the watch I received 'first class' but the service that preceded it was too.

Would definitely recommend.

dana636
3/9/16

We bought our father of bride/groom watches at a great price. Super fast delivery, great customer service and updated the whole time on delivery.

jamesk140
3/9/16

Recently purchased a Seiko Kinetic SKA371P watch from firstclasswatches.co.uk.

I spent weeks looking at different watches and researching all my options.Finally settled on this watch and have to say how very happy I am with it. It is a beautiful watch and a perfect weight. Watch strap was adjusted before mailing.

Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery. I have been very impressed with their service and will definitely use them again. Not only that, but they are an authorised agent for Seiko and other manufacturers. This means the purchase comes with a fully stamped dealers certificate and manufacturers warranty for future piece of mind. I fully recommend their services!

johnm706
3/8/16

Top quality products at a great price, definitely buy from this seller again.

kelvins21
3/8/16

I found the service first class and the watch came on time.

kathyw54
3/8/16

Really good service quick delivery no problems

robr39
3/8/16

Very easy site to order from, very fast dispatch and I was kept informed along the way. Shame an attempted delivery was made when I wasn't available but their customer service dept (Scott) did his best to sort it.

daved70
3/8/16

The transaction was smooth from start to finish. The order arrived on time, well packaged and I love the watch, but I have Fossil to thank for that. First Class Watches can expect return custom from me.

adamr72
3/7/16

Excellent service, watch arrived on time, well packaged, all good.
Very easy buying experience with 100% confidence
Highly recommend

alanb87
3/6/16

My wife and I recently decided to treat ourselves in darkest late February to new watches. We're comfortably off but like to save money where we can.
We chose our watches and the sought to find them at the optimum price.
First Class Watches provided the best deals and delivered the goods quickly and efficiently.
Well done to them. We will recommend FCW to friends and family.

cort38
3/5/16

Quick deleverd and good price

markb256
3/5/16

Great service lovely watch

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?