FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

edwards85
3/4/16

I have been collecting watches for 42 years. A friend asked me to buy a discreet dress watch for him, as his watch-buying record is awful. His business leaves him too little time for dealing with deliveries or answering questions. I bought him the exact right watch from the exact right people. I have recommended FirstClass watches numerous times, but this is the first time I made the purchase myself. Every experience has been extremely simple and completely faultless.

rachelh69
3/3/16

Website and ordering item was very easy. Item was delivered within the timeframe specified. I would definitely recommend the website to a friend and I would use the site again

marief31
3/2/16

Excellent service. Fast delivery and fantastic products will use this retailer again.

daveb127
3/2/16

The whole process from order to purchase was simple and easy, quick delivery was able to contact customer service and have my delivery changed to next day late in the day.I ordered on a Friday had my purchase on Saturday morning. I will be looking at using them again for my next purchase. I also had a possible warranty issue which was dealt with very quickly staff were very helpful and courteous.

alanh71
3/1/16

I already knew what I wanted before going to this site but the process of purchase was easy and, despite not going for guaranteed arrived the next. The watch was well packed and in perfect condition. This was altogether a very good service.

melitam
2/27/16

Very good

jocelyna5
2/25/16

Buying a watch can be a monumental challenge especially if you are extremely fussy about every little detail. First Class Watches provide an amazing range of spectacular craftsmanship. The option to put in a reduced offer is the icing on the cake as is the assurance of receiving a valid manufacturer's fur antenna. I recommend. First Class Watches withouthe reservation and a 5 star rating!

michaelb313
2/25/16

Very efficient sales and excellent delivery including adjustment to watch bracelet which was spot on. could not be better.

em5219
2/25/16

I ordered a watch mid afternoon and it arrived next day. It was a very competitive price too. I'd recommend First-class watches.

ianb81
2/24/16

A pleasure to do business with. Incredible delivery service. Highly recommended.

bend89
2/22/16

Very good customer service, I'll buy again from them

florinb1
2/22/16

Buying from this site is not only easy but also more affordable in comparison with other sites (prices up to £80 cheaper on FirstClassWatches.co.uk). Highly recommended.

All payments options available including PayPal Credit.

alisons21
2/21/16

Superb and faultless, ordered Monday afternoon arrived Tuesday morning! Well packaged and watch was genuine and exactly as described, would definitely use again

lucys42
2/21/16

Excellent delivery service, unfortunately bangle type watch didn't sit well on my wrist - excellent returns service. Would recommend this company

claudioo
2/21/16

I'm a lucky owner (one of 1000) of the perfect Citizen BN0148-54E, such a marvelous watch! And I have had the pleasure of buying it from First Class Watches. Ordered it one day early in the morning and received it the next day just before lunch (form UK to Portugal). Thank you FCW for your prices and professionalism.

craigc53
2/20/16

The service I received was excellent. The correspondence was first class and the delivery was second to none. I will definitely be back soon. Thank you.

robbiec17
2/19/16

Exerlent Web site
Was kept informed all the way
Speedy delivery
Wish it could be like this all the time thank you. ..

sues83
2/19/16

Ordered the watch on Thursday and arrived Friday. Better than Amazon!!!! Very please with the product and exactly as described on the website. Even made an offer and came to a mutual price. Brilliant I recommend this website to anyone interested.

annep34
2/18/16

Looking for a watch for a friends birthday on behalf of her husband. Found one on Amazon but it was going to take up to ten days to deliver. Found the exact same watch on First Class Watches, OK, a bit more expensive, but reasonably priced and with free delivery in two days. Lovely watch and prompt delivery. Great service and would use them again.

karenp84
2/18/16

Absolute pleasure to do business with this company,no problems at all and as promised we made an offer which was graciously accepted,received watch 2 days later well packaged and in perfect condition.Will definitely recommend to friends and family

sharonm124
2/18/16

Excellent service, came next day and seiko watch I bought for my husbands 40th Birthday was perfect! Would recommend to anyone fast no hassle purchase.

fungusb

First class

klausg
2/16/16

Very nice watch and fast delivery.

suew40
2/16/16

Recently used this company very efficient from answering phone to delivery e-mails sent re delivery was very pleased with service

tomaszp4
2/16/16

Like always fast and cheap.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?