FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

jacquik
1/21/16

Prompt response to make an offer
Great website easy to navigate
Parcel arrived very quickly and watch was very well protected
Would definitely recommend
Any easy and enjoyable experience

michaels379
1/20/16

From the minute I contacted first class watches, I knew they were a professional company who knew watches inside out,the gentleman whom I spoke to sorted everything out from my questions about the watch I was to buy ,first class service from a first class company many thanks 5*.

suet33
1/20/16

The watch I purchased is lovely. The customer service could not have been better. Fantastically fast delivery. Overall this is a company I would have no problem in recommending to friends and family.

markr162
1/20/16

Fantastic. Coped with my indecision admirably. Once I'd finally made up my mind very prompt delivery.

dmwoned
1/19/16

I bought watches roamer, what is seen on the website the same as I have received. very simple and quick shopping at fisrtclasswacthes and fast delivery.

matt2894
1/19/16

Great to deal with. Arrived quickly. Excellent price.

nigelc15
1/18/16

Very satisfied with delivery,product and to choose a price of my own saved about £40 happy days

denisb41
1/18/16

This was ordered on the morning of Saturday 9th Jan, and delivered by post on Monday 11th Jan - incredibly quickly, and by signed for mail.
It was easy to adjust the metal strap to a comfortable length, by removing a number of links.
The watch keeps, of course, time to the second.
All in all, an excellent experience.

deborahk28
1/17/16

From the moment I asked for a best price to my order being delivered 2 days later the service was great

davidb409
1/17/16

Extremely efficient with first class delivery. The two year guarantee was missing with the delivery of watch but after a very polite conversation with a member of First Class Watches staff, this was quickly rectified with one being sent by first class mail.

rono14
1/17/16

Excellent service and value. I made an offer late Saturday which they compromised on. I then accepted and paid which was very straightforward and the watch was delivered Monday morning!

kenj105

Simple to order
Kept informed of progress
Would certainly recommend

mc451
1/17/16

Great price for this beautiful watch and also a great service, quick delivery and all as it should be, can't fault them.

gdw1
1/16/16

Bought for my wife's birthday, so far so good

margerya
1/16/16

Lovely watch, very pleased with my purchase. First class service with First Class Watches.co.uk.

michaelm366

Very good

carolw71
1/16/16

Excellent service delivered promptly and well packaged

nicolad6
1/15/16

Got the watch I wanted, at a very competitive price (price matched). First Class were a pleasure to deal with - great communiation, easy buying process and speedy delivery. Would definately use them again.

sianj1
1/12/16

Was very very happy with how easy it was to order the watch Iv wanted for ages! And very pleased with how quickly it came!

stevel97

Very Good service,

stuarth26
1/12/16

Excellent and will definitely use again !!!

olgab17
1/12/16

Very happy with the watch and the service provides. Would definately buy again !

joeyw15
1/11/16

Fast dispatch and nice communication.
I recommend!!!

steveg90
1/11/16

Classy watch at a brilliant price, delivered quickly and very well packaged.

iainc1
1/11/16

First class product, service and delivery. Have told all my family and friends this is your first, and only, port of call if you are looking for a top quality watch at a bargain price. Will definitely use again and again.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?