FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

adriand11
11/14/13

I decided to order a watch at 3:30 pm on Monday. At 2:00 pm the next day the watch was delivered. Everything about the transaction was simple and straightforward. The only downside was I missed applying for the 6% discount because I did not read the website properly. My fault entirely, next time I'll be more careful. I'd recommend First Class Watches to anyone.

armandss
7/20/13

They claim to have the best customer service, but I would say quite opposite.
Yes, I finaly received my order, but could not contact them by mail - no response, when tried to ask, why the shipment is taking so long. Royal mail tracking was useless. When received my watch, it turned out to be without plastic wrappings at all, so It has been unpacked before. may be even used? And you can't trust any of the reviews on their site! I wrote a review, stating the problems I had, and also wrote a sentence, that the clock works, and is like I expected. Guess what! On the site the review says only that sentence about clock being nice, and everything else is deleted.
I got a reply to my mail, without any excuses, just in a quite rude tone - wrapings can be removed by staff due to packing in some original green box. That's all the response I've got from them! no excuses, nothing mentioned about not answering my meils, nothing mentioned about compains that bracelet was not shortened as I asked. nothing.

vasiliyt
6/13/13

quick respond, low prices, lot's of discounts
and FEDEX (important for Russia)

jamesr65
6/2/13

Having being a little skeptical of purchasing a watch off a company i had never heard of just a website i came across after a Google search. I wasn't 100% convinced especially with such a low price tag in comparison to rival websites with a total saving of £57. I even tried using the "Make us an offer!" option which saved me an extra few pounds. I did some research on the website and found it has fantastic reviews not only for their watches but for the fantastic after sales service you receive. I also noticed they had their own shop, along with a land line number which also put me at ease. Having said all this i decided to bite the bullet and purchased the watch. Not long after i did this the email updates started coming in which keeps you up to date with all the relevant delivery information which is a courier so it made it easy for me to contact them direct so i could get the parcel left with a neighbor. I received the watch and it was very well packaged which is always a good start. The watch comes in a nice simple white box with the rotary logo on the front. Inside the box is the flip open casing which contains the watch. The casing is of a high quality which the rotary logo again on the top and on a cushioning pad inside the back of the box. Included in the box is the instructions which are small, simple and easy to follow, a lifetime guarantee card which has been stamped by first class watches along with the date of purchase and finally the watch which is on a cushion pad as you can see in my picture. The watch itself is truly beautiful. Made from which looks to me like top quality stainless steel and a real leather strap which looks like it will last a very long time. The watch feels great on the wrist and it truly looks the part. With it being a skeleton style watch you can see all the inner workings of it which amazes me every time i look at it. Its not the kind of watch you would wear everyday more of something you would save for those special occasions. To sum it all up a fantastic watch great customer service which such a great price tag very impressed and highly recommenced to all.

sergeym5
2/28/13

First time ordering in the shop wristwatches, was very pleased with the quality of the mark, it quickly, the price of the relevant application. Recommended!

grahamh22
1/15/13

This company are great. great value for money. Great service. Great delivery. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking at getting a watch.

terencen2
1/4/13

Excellent service responded within a day to recover situation where another retailer had failed and would have missed the anniversary present. Price was good, would use them again

stevenh32
12/24/12

They sell a huge range of watches and the 2 I bought were at excellent prices and with free next day delivery I am very impressed,as 1 £185 watch cost me £129 and the other at £299 only cost me £149.50

davew35
12/5/12

Easy to use website, well priced products. Super fast delivery. Excellent all round!

warrenn3
9/23/12

first class says it all, excellent prices and service arrived next day on a saturday! highly recommended and looking forward to dealing with again, first class, first choice

patj1
3/16/12

I ordered a Rotary Watch for my husband's Birthday. I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and received it on Wednesday morning. Great service. I also spoke to a sales person who was very helpful, offered to take my order, although I declined this offer and ordered from the website. Very easy to use the web site. The watch is wonderful everything I had hoped it would be and I saved £80 on the cost from my local jeweller.
Well chuffed.

williamk13
2/1/12

Great website, easy to find the watch your looking for with great prices

stephent3
1/14/12

I recently purchased a watch from this site and had an excellent experience in doing so.

After ordering online, I had both a text and an e-mail within an hour asking that I contact customer services, which I did. A very polite chap informed me of an issue with my postcode (which happens from time to time, so not unique!). This was quickly resolved, and I took the opportunity to discuss my 'large' wrist size with him. It was going to be touch and go whether the watch bracelet would be big enough, so I requested the watch be sent so that I could try it on.

The watch duly arrived the next morning, but alas the bracelet was not quite big enough. I contacted customer service once more and they ordered a couple of extra links for me. I was given the choice to either send the watch back so that the links could be fitted, or to have them sent to me so that a local jeweller could fit them. I was also advised that it could take up to a week for the links to arrive. I chose to have the links sent directly to me, and to my surprise, they arrived 3 days later by special delivery.

Excellent service.

robd10
1/3/12

I have just made my first purchase using firstclasswatches.co.uk

Bearing in mind I ordered between Christmas and New Year delivery was fast. Advertised as next day and that's what I got.

The web site is easy to use and the hardest trouble I had was choosing which watch to buy ..... Good pricing and selection.

Would use again and reccomend to others.

brianr9
12/28/11

Excellent Customer Service. This is the second watch I have bought from First Class watches. I was a little nervous with the first purchase because the price was the lowest, and significantly lower than other websites. But the items have been in perfect condition (including the presentation boxes) and customer service is excellent. Item elivered the day after I placed the order online and preceded by an email confirming delievery and the courier reference number. Highly recommend ! This is my first choice site when looking for watches.

gavinm2
12/20/11

Excellent service - easy to navigate web site - exceptionally low prices and next day delivery - can't fault them.

emmas5
12/5/11

Bought a christmas present for my boyfriend from firstclasswatches.co.uk . Service was fantastic and had no issues what so ever - they updated my quickly with the status of my order and it arrived a mere 18hours after ordering! The item I bought was well packaged and also fantastic value for money and the best I could find online. Would recommend to anyone to use in future!

karll2
12/3/11

IT'S ALL IN THE NAME ('FIRST CLASS')

After much searching and deliberation, eventually decided upon the Casio Edifice Wave Ceptor EQW-M1100DB-1AER (EQW-M1100DB-1AER). Of equal importance as finding the right watch, was making sure I purchased it from the right retailer. Well I'm glad to say that aswell as having a great piece of mechanical engineering ...I also made the right choice of retailer with First Class Watches.

In a word? ...BRILLIANT!!

Would I use them again? ...What do you think?

terryg6
11/30/11

I just bought a Citizen Mens Expandable BM8454-93A Eco-Drive watch from First Class Watches. Their price, delivery and customer service were all great. The watch arrived with the expandable bracelet perfectly pre-adjusted to my wrist size following my phone call the day after my online order to confirm my wrist measurement - something I had forgotten to do at the time of placing the online order. The watch is also great and i am well pleased. Terry Grimshaw, Spalding, Lincolnshire, UK.

davidl36
11/11/11

I ordered a Seiko ladies' solar watch late afternoon on a Saturday . I was advised on the following Monday that the watch had been despatched and it was in fact in my hands at 8.10am on the following day, a marvellous service by any standards given that the bracelet had also been shortened to my requirement in the meantime as part of the service. The presentation box was securely protected with bubble wrap, the spare links were included and everything was in order. Based on my experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.
David Lockwood

jackyb
11/11/11

I ordered a watch for my son. This arrived the next day and was exactly as described in the picture.

The whole transaction was smooth and simple, I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience and I would certainly recommend First Class Watches as your first port of call for so many lovely items.

fiog
11/8/11

First Class Watches the name is so true of the service,ordered watch on sat arrived tues.....................all correct and warranty stamped etc ........will definately be shopping here again.......................Fio Galli..............Jersey C.I.

helenf1
3/10/11

The best shopping on line experience ever!!
ordered a watch for my daughters boyfriends birthday cheaper than anywhere else i even invited 4 other web sites to beat the price and they all declined.
the customer service was 1st class, delivery speed first class, product 1st class even ordering on line was 1st class!!
i love this site and have recommended it to 4 others who have now bought from there and had the same experience as myself
looking for a watch? go here they are so professional!!

cristianp
2/3/11

First order arrived fine. Second order was canceled in the same day when placed for wrong price reason - refund several days after. Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number. I tried for about a week to trace it on Royal Mail website but the details were not available. I have received emails from FCW saying that they delivered the order to Royal Mail and it might be their mistake. Also, they promised a re-delivery of the package. After about two weeks FCW just cancelled my order again and refunded saying again that the price on their website was wrong and suggest I should reorder (new price higher with about GBP 100). Use them at your own risk of being badly mistreated.

kimh3
6/24/10

Stated certain watches in stock but when it came to ordering, none were available; it was always the last one "that was just sent off". When order was cancelled, payment had been taken out - this shouldn't have been done until stock was checked and then despatched as stated on website.

Spent two weeks trying to order another watch that was also "in stock" and had repeatedly told them that payment was taken out for the cancelled watch. When I had reordered another watch, payment was taken out AGAIN. Called to complain and was spoken to rudely by someone called "Rob" who claimed he was the manager and was reluctant to provide details as to who to complain. Said I had used a certain tone hence when he used the same tone on me. If I swore at him, I guess he would do the same. "Great customer service!"

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?