Review of TimePeaks

Shibuya-ku, T??ky??-to 150-0002, Japan
Tel: +81 3-6418-7204

eliasg33
3/12/19

I just bought my first watch from Timepeaks. Pricing was fair, I had it in my hands about 9 days after payment, not too bad since they had to get it from a shop, then turn it around and send it to me. Packaging was ridiculously good, everything was bubble wrapped, the watch separately, the original box, and the shipping box was filled with more bubble wrap. Sent via EMS, and it breezed through Customs and was at my office the next day. Very pleased with the entire transaction, from beginning to end. The amount they charge to purchase and ship was very fair, and I managed to get a watch for a small fraction of what I could find it for here in the US.

pradeeshg
11/9/17

Thank you Timepeaks for patiently answering my questions and concerns. The service of this company should stand as example for others. Great job!

mikel281
10/31/16

I bought a grand seiko watch on timepeaks.com and really happy.
Condition B was very good condition and I think it as A.
I picked the watch up on timepeaks store in Shibuya, it was not store but office, without tax and staff was very friendly.
I strongly recommend to visit timepeaks when you also have a trip in Japan

Questions? Get answers from the TimePeaks staff and other customers.

TimePeaks?