Review of Buy Watch USA

buywatchusa2015@gmail.com

1 star

jorgeg42
10/16/17

The best prices I have ever found for Invicta watches. The shipment was very fast. It only took like 5 bussiness days. The catalog about Invicta is pretty awesome.

arthurq1
9/10/17

Fiquei super satisfeito com a compra. Voltarei a fazer compras. Se alguém quiser fazer redirecionamento me coloco a disposição. Adqimportados no face

michaelk255
9/3/17

Invicta 18164 very impressive high end look. Light silver dial, gold bezel, two tone bracelet. A keeper!

tomislavn
8/17/17

Great and positive experience with Buy Watch USA. Fast delivery. Well packaged. I recommend everyone online store with Buy Watch USA.

All recommendations.

stefank30
7/28/17

fast and corect,the product as described,very easy delivery with global shipping progtram,very easy communication

leea191
7/24/17

Goods that I received is in good condition n within 2 weeks. So I m satisfied with the service by this seller.

kayk32
7/23/17

Super fast, smooth transaction. Highly recommend this seller. Shipping was very fast and communication was great.

johns1836
7/21/17

Material idéntico al que presentan en foto y, todo igual como lo informan en la pagina de la tienda. Muy buena calidad

stevem352
7/10/17

The watch I ordered arrived in a timely manner. I paid a fair price, and received a quality product, as advertised! I'm completely satisfied!

sainim
7/3/17

First time purchased from watch USA, definitely looking forward to get more Invicta watch. I am new fan of Invicta.

rafaelp17
6/29/17

Very delicate wrist watch. Looks very elegant And casual at the same time. Two tone good and silver can be combined with any type of cloth.

vaclavm1
6/28/17

Trouble-free and quality sales of watches. Excellent ommunication with the seller. Fast delivery over half the world. Super

brianb241
6/26/17

Thanks for the great price on the watch it was just what I have been looking for The and my brother and brother of mine thanks you guys can you please follow back thanks

jamesc437
6/18/17

Good service. Great watch. A+++++++++++++++++++++×++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++++++×××××+×++×××+++++++++++++++×+××+++++++

dianaw71
6/16/17

It's a beautiful watch. More than I expected. It may be a little big which is no fault of there's I'm gonna see if I can trade it out again will do bus with them again.

angelak64
6/11/17

I bought a watch that I wanted to take on vacation with me but I was about to leave on my trip. Buy Watch USA shipped it out the day that I bought it. I appreciated how quickly they responded to my request.

Response from Raanan F., Buy Watch USA Representative
Thank you so much , It's our pleasure to serve clients like you.
matthewh102
6/1/17

Great seller. Shipped very quickly. Very quick to respond to a question I had. Would buy again from them.

keithg47
5/25/17

Buy watch USA had the best price on the internet. They had it shipped to me within a couple of days. Next time I'm in the market for a new watch they will be my source!

dennisr64
5/17/17

Excellent transaction! Great price and fast shipping, item was as expected. Item was available and it was shipped and received within 5 days. I recommend this store.

stanleyn9
5/16/17

Great transaction. Great service and shipping. Will do business again. Great description. Nice sight design.

billyh55
5/14/17

They have very nice products and fast delivery service. I like having a tracking number so I can be there when it's delivered. Thank you so much. Very beautiful Mothers Day gift

davidj266
5/10/17

Invicta 23771, great watch. Easy to set. Was packaged the most carefully of any order that I have ever placed. Watch is very easy to read. Very attractive ladies watch.

imilsysc
5/5/17

I love it it was a gift for my husband he'll love it fantastic beautiful watch we'll buy again from this seller 5 star thank u

vivar
5/4/17

Fast and free! Shipping. Item was exactly as described in discription, well packaged and just a great! Overall experience with this seller.

imrep1
5/3/17

Products and delivery is OK
The products and delivery are OK
A wide selection of affordable prices, easy access
Quality website, its use is clear
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

Questions? Get answers from the Buy Watch USA staff and other customers.

Buy Watch USA?