Review of WatchMaxx

WatchMaxx reviews

carriec103
Carrie C.
2/16/19

Excellent except I always have issues with shipping since I live in an area with no USPS mail delivery so have to have itmes shipped to friends (UPS shipments go to the post office, which usually creates a mess.) Thanks for your good deals on watches.

adamc261
Adam C.
2/15/19

Izzy, great service!! All questions answered, service was on point and my Speedmaster was perfect! Couldn't expect any more.

charlesl282
Charles L.
2/15/19

Excellent value, and all of my questions were answered through your web site. Looking forward to receiving the watch!

louieb41
Louie B.
2/15/19

Great service so far! I called before my purchase and they guaranteed the piece to be 100% new and original. They also kindly answered all of my questions.

naomin13
Naomi N.
2/14/19

I appreciated the flexibility of the sales team and their willingness to work with me in order to accommodate my needs.

tatianal19
Tatiana L.
2/10/19

Good price so far, easy check out, a lot of payment options,my husband likes the watches,he is planing to change wristband its too thick, but watch it self are perfect!!!

susanc686
Susan C.
2/8/19

Great but I would have liked to see customer reviews. Maybe I missed that option.
I couldn't be happier with my new watch and the customer service/delivery time was excellent.
Thank you for this excellent experience. I would recommend you to anyone.

richardf307
Richard F.
2/7/19

Great company, Great product and Great customer service.
We bought the Women's Omega Seamaster in the Blue dial which was very hard to find anywhere else. (jomashop said 6 months for delivery, Amazon and retail store were $500 more)
They had the watch in stock and were able to over night it to me.
We were completely satisfied with the quality of the product, the ease and speed of ordering and delivery and the Phenomenal Customer service provided after the sale (we had a shipping issue that wasn't their fault) that they immediately made right.
I will definitely buy future watches from them. BTW- they also sell on Amazon which made me feel better about buying a high end watch from them.
Thank you all again, You made my Wife's Birthday spectacular.

RF

ericm432
eric m.
2/7/19

The watch has had the bracelet swapped at some point. The bracelet did not fit well to the watch and there are two different springs holdind the bracelet on. Not sure if this is a genuine Breitling Bracelet. There is something loose in the watch you can hear something loudly rattling in the watch head. The ratting is usually a sign of a fake but maybe the watch was damaged when it was shipped from Russia. I asked where the watch telling him I would not have excepted a watch from out side the US. I was told the watch was going to be shipped from New York leading me to believe the watch was from the US. I have 4 to 6 in answered e-mails to you guys. I am now forced to have a full inspection on the watch and depending on the results my be taking a league action.

ashleyp235
ashley p.
2/7/19

Great deals, easy to navigate through site.Required signature made it a little difficult because I was unable to change package delivery times and ups was delivering during working hours.

phillipj43
Phillip J.
2/7/19

The ordering transaction was very smooth, I ordered next day air (morning) now I’m waiting for the watch then I could give a better rating and review.

lancel50
Lance L.
2/5/19

Terrific responsiveness from WatchMaxx. Best prices around. I love my new Tag rubber band and clasp! Looking forward to purchasing a watch from them in the future.

josephd234
Joseph D.
2/5/19

I have been shopping online for a watch for a long time. No matter how many sites I visit, I always end up at Watch Maxx.
The very best website to buy high quality watches, bar none!

roberts1666
Robert S.
2/4/19

you guys are amazing and letting us get stuff that we would normally never ever be able to get thank you so much God bless you!!!!

danielw240
Daniel W.
2/2/19

Easy to order. Logical website. Great deal. Also spoke by phone prior to purchase and they are very nice.

edwinp43
Edwin P.
2/2/19

Easy, quick. Seems to be a good product that I want. I wanted a black Eco-Drive. That's what this is.

kennethn53
Kenneth N.
2/1/19

Best price. Website has good filtering criteria to show only pertinent stuff. I hope the product is new, authentic, and with manuals.

geraldm154
gerald m.
1/31/19

Fairly easy website...
typical search and check-out.

Product arrived quickly...
Wife approved immediately (was intending to hold out 'til Feb 14th)
Would definitely seek WatchMaxx out again on next purchase.

richardl587
richard l.
1/31/19

I had a lot of trouble getting your website to load the watch to start the purchase. I called, and the customer service rep was incredibly curt, and rude. If the price hadn't been the lowest I found, I'd have gone elsewhere.

tylerp75
Tyler P.
1/29/19

great site, easy to navigate. 2nd watch bought from this site. Both came brand new in perfect condition

federicoc17
Federico C.
1/28/19

i had problems at first typing in my address because Puerto Rico does not exist as a state and for some reason the sistem wanted to charge international shipping rate of 70 dollars. the second time i tried things went better.

pacow5

I JUST PAID FOR MY ORDER IN FULL

marcol57
Marco L.
1/26/19

I had such a hard time believing the very low price for this high quality watch that I took the watch to a jeweler to confirm it's authenticity. It's authentic, comes in original packaging and with a manufacturer guarantee. An amazing find.

wmb37
Wm B.
1/24/19

The purchasing process was easy and delivery was prompt.

I was unhappy that, while the bracelet on the watch was OEM, it was not original. So the watch was 100% authentic, but only in the definition of the word "authentic". A 2012 limited edition showed up with a bracelet that is date stamped 2017.

While I would have preferred the watch with the bracelet that it arrived with, I might have preferred that it be my choice, and not some dealer "slight of hand". Even worse is that whoever did the bracelet swap scratched 3 or the 4 case lugs.

I decided to keep the watch since this model is hard to come by and the scratches are only visible if you on the back of the lugs and have a good eye or a loop. Still, that person has no business handling this sort of product if they can't perform such a simple task without doing damage.

scottk269
Scott K.
1/22/19

Good as long as I receive my order as soon as possible & I did receive it earlier than promised. Thanks Guys. Great watch. Scott

Questions? Get answers from the WatchMaxx staff and other customers.

WatchMaxx?