Review of WatchMaxx

info@watchmaxx.com

paulr428
Paul R.
4/25/19

Great prices and fast delivery. Highly recommend to friends. I have tried other sites however the prices and speed cannot be matched

michaelm2228
Michael M.
4/19/19

Had a great experience ordering from them. This was my first online big purchase of a watch. I bought an omega aquaterra gmt with great discount. What inlove about watchmax is the 5 year warranty compared to other grey dealers. I would definitely purchase another watch from them.

vincentr35
Vincent R.
4/17/19

Easy check out. Many options for payment and shipping. Best deal around! Got a Breitling made in 2017 purchased in early 2019 for a sizable discount.

nashvillep2
Nashville P.
4/15/19

Great Price, in most cases $4-500 less than other non AD dealers. Quick delivery, easy website to navigate, no hidden charges. Came gift wrapped and will follow up after gifting.

dwightl26
dwight l.
4/11/19

Watchmaxx did not charge the Credit Card until I received the watch. That's unusual and refreshing. Most retailers will charge when they ship. It seems that Watchmaxx charges on delivery confirmation. Everything is as advertised.

ashers4
Asher S.
4/8/19

Found the exact watch I was looking for and it was a quick and easy purchase! Watch is authentic and beautiful!

josepha170
Joseph A.
4/4/19

Great customer service. There was an issue with my original order, and customer service upgraded my shipping to next day so that I could get my watch on the original expected date.

timd219
Tim D.
4/1/19

The watch is great and was a great price, however, customer service at WatchMaxx was anything but great. There was a delay on my order and I never received updates, I would call in everyday and was promised updates and told to call back the following day, only to be told the same thing the next day and I was never given any updates.

joannew104
JoAnne W.
3/31/19

This is my 3rd order with Watch Maxx. I have been very satisfied with products and service. Love my new Movado

kongkeok
Kongkeo K.
3/31/19

Easy to navigate. Good prices. Will reserve one star when I receive the watch and verify its authencity and condition.

joea210
Joe A.
3/26/19

Couldn’t make up my mind on which one to purchase...great watches at good prices!!! I ended up purchasing the Caliber 16!!

petero99
Peter O.
3/26/19

Watch description and ordering narrative were accurate. Also, the Bracelet sizing instructions were solid and appreciated.

oussamag
Oussama G.
3/25/19

That’s my second order for the same item, hope I will receive it in time . Please make sure you deliver it to the correct address , I had to pay 15$ to receive it sooner

delial8
Delia L.
3/23/19

Great Experience. Wonderful authentic Designer watch in the true Manufacturer's packaging. My Brother saw the Versace Watch in the box and he had a fit over it so I gave it to him and I will order another one. Great company.

jelanic
Jelani C.
3/21/19

It was fun and easy purchasing my Invicta watch on the watchmaxx site, if all goes well with the delivery and everything I will be shopping here again in the future.

nagenderb
Nagender B.
3/19/19

The product's price is competitive and the site is easy to navigate. Hoping that the product arrives on time.

steveb909
Steve B.
3/18/19

Great company to deal with but have to have someone home to sign for package or have to pick up at local UPS facility. It would be nice if they gave an option when checking out to have it delivered to the UPS facility.

francesl64
Frances L.
3/16/19

Quick and easy.

When I received the watch it was missing the pin that attached to the clasp. I had to go to a watch specialist to fix the issue. Because of the issue, the watch did not securely fit in the box so when it arrived it was on the side of the box. The band did not look new, it did look handled and that might have happened when it was being transported.

The packaging was also sloppy. I would recommend taking a look over when you purchase your watch, take photos of how it was received and the packaging. Do not remove anything otherwise you won't be able to make return.

markm504
Mark M.
3/15/19

So far it has been easy to find what I was looking for and order from the site. I will follow up once delivery is complete.

rayl103
Ray L.
3/14/19

It was effortless, and every time I had a question it was answered promptly.
I would definitely recommend WatchMaxx, to my friends.
I will also use them in future purchase's

ericl288
Eric L.
3/13/19

Website is laid out well. Easy to find what I was looking for. Live chat actually worked and worked well. Mark was very helpful. If the watch comes in as advertised I will be thrilled.

anthonyt193
Anthony T.
3/11/19

Website navigates very easily, and the versatile payment options makes the transnational process a very pleasant experience. Looking forward to receiving this product.

ns170
N S.
3/9/19

Easy to navigate web site, great selection of merchandise. So far I'm quite satisfied.
Received item ordered in rapid time, also it was EXACTLY as advertised and I cannot find anything amiss from one end of the transaction to the other. Long story short; WatchMaxx is an excellent company to deal with and I fully intend to be dealing with them in the near future.

robertb1436
ROBERT B.
3/8/19

Overall very satisfied with my purchase and product experience. Given the fact I've made two high end product purchases within a short period there has been no incentive or offered reward for me to make a third? Maybe it's your margin? Maybe it's just not apparent or important given your volume of customers as a grey market dealer.

marky35
Mark Y.
3/8/19

I emailed a follow up question 3 days ago about the Omega's timekeeping and received no reply as of this morning.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchMaxx staff and other customers.

WatchMaxx?