FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

pengg1
12/10/15

very happy for this shopping experience

thomasw82
12/10/15

Beautiful watch from FirstClassWatches. Just what I wanted and terrific service at a competitive price.

duncanm35
12/9/15

Speedy well packed delivery, no hassle from order to wearing new watch at a fantastic saving in price. A site to safely add to the little black book of internet suppliers.

michaelc240
12/9/15

Hotel great, people lovely, tour rep super but let down by low cost airlines. If you are going to call a holiday first class dont use a low cost airline. We flew out of north terminal and then dumped back in south because they needed the plane in that rerminal for the morning which they mentioned as they opened the cabin doors to exit the plane. Definately not first class service in any way shape or form.

rosemaryc7
12/9/15

I was very pleased with the excellent service. I emailed them and they gave me a small reduction on the price which was very competitive and it was packaged carefully and delivered promptly.

robertj109
12/9/15

I think it's a great company to deal with and the company name say's it all really,they are very efficient and the packages arrive on time. I would recommend them to family and friends and use them again.

markk84
12/9/15

The site works easy. The prices are good and their handling is realy fast and carefull.
The watch arrived in top notch condition.

kevm4
12/9/15

Great choice of a whole range of watches. I was after a particular watch which was easy to view easy to order and arrived quickly. Definitely would use the site again and recommend you to others.

stephenh88
12/9/15

ONE WORD-------- EXCELLENCE AT WORK.

popovv
12/8/15

Quick, I was informed properly and right on time with SMS and emails.

jonp34
12/8/15

Easy ordering, very fast delivery. Watch well packaged/protected.

oldh
12/8/15

This is a nice watch, at a very good price. Purchasing it was straightforward and, best of all, it arrived very quickly. For someone as impatient as I am, prompt delivery is a big "plus point".

anish29
12/8/15

I bought late friday evening and watch arrived tomorrow morning. Gosh thats superbly fast. Nice watch, convincing quality.

karenj60
12/8/15

Ordered before 4pm one day, delivered before 1pm the very next day! BOOM! Fantastic!

tonyh68
12/8/15

The watch looks better "in the flesh" than in the web site photo, and is just what I was looking for as a Christmas present. I will come back to FirstClassWatches when I want to replace one of my own watches.

desw1
12/8/15

I am always sceptical about buying from websites for a first time, but on this occasion the watch was just what I was looking for as a present for my partner, at the right price on a very easy to navigate website. I received email notifications on progress and the watch was delivered and received within 48 hours of purchase.

This was a very pleasant buying experience and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new watch!!

mariaa92
12/8/15

From the minute I ordered the Lacoste watch I was kept upto date with regards to the dispatch and delivery dates.
Excellent customer service

pauls243
12/7/15

Great price and fantastic service. I had the watch less than 24 hours after ordering! I couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

raind2
12/7/15

Thank you, shopped a few times now, consistently good service, quality and speed!

miked165
12/7/15

First class very prompt service.

cathyr24
12/7/15

Excellent service, quick delivery, product exactly as described.

jos4505
12/6/15

Not only did I get a quality product for a fantastic price but the delivery was quick too. A great company who I will gladly use in the future.

clairel22
12/6/15

Quality watch delivered very quickly. Superb customer service, highly recommended!

steveg84
12/6/15

We ordered this watch and it arrived on time and well packed. Would definately recommend this seller.

janew65
12/6/15

Arrived promptly and in good order

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?