FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

sarahb178
12/16/15

Absolutely thrilled with my experience. Was given a discount and it arrived in very good time. The watch is stunningly beautiful.

cherylh32
12/16/15

It was ordered - delivered (or tried tobe delivered) the next day, collected for the PO the day after and I waqs kept informed all the way along - what you would expect in an ideal world.

pault86
12/16/15

Very quick delivery and very well packed. Impressed

angelad43
12/16/15

Fast delivery well in time for Xmas. Good product received well packaged

edwardg42
12/16/15

Faultless and quality product for great price

marka128
12/15/15

I found the watch cheaper elsewhere but they beat it. Great service with very quick delivery. 5*

grahamm30
12/15/15

A very good site to deal with, before my purchase I had some queries which was answered within their estimated time, also used their best offer option which they gave me at my offer (obviously not taking the mick) delivered on time,
Would highly recommend

grahamj13
12/15/15

From ordering to delivery a first class experience. Thank you! GREAT WATCH by the way.

fatiha3
12/15/15

Watch was great delivery service so fast.

alanl49
12/15/15

I ordered a watch which when it arrived I found totally unsuitable.
It was returned with no problem and within 72 hours I had a replacement, a totally different watch without any fuss whatsoever.
Combined with a very competitive price I am very pleased with the service received.

johnk116
12/15/15

My first experience using First Class Watches and WOW, they are exactly what all the reviews say about them - absolutely fantastic service - ordered one day, delivered the next; fantastic watch and would highly recommend. Won't go anywhere else for watches again.

bossm21
12/14/15

A first class service given by this trader who will always give the best possible purchase price with no hidden charges .

brianr92
12/14/15

A quality watch at a reasonable price. Delivered very quickly.

petere32
12/13/15

Could not fault anything to do with the purchase of the watch. Would not hesitate to buy from this company again.

mariam203
12/13/15

Great price! Easy website, quick delivery, perfect, thank you

johne114

Very good service

lyndas13
12/12/15

Excellent service...great packaging...would recommend...also cheaper than any other jewellers..

sues78
12/12/15

Ordered on Saturday, received email to say watch had been dispatched on Sunday, watch was delivered 8.00 am on Monday. Can't get better service than that!

eo212

Very easy ordering & fast delivery. Well packaged

waynec34
12/11/15

Quick and easy with a fast delivery

stuartg15
12/11/15

Ordered watch 15.00 on Friday, received 12.00 on Saturday, standard delivery, superb!!!

keithh60
12/10/15

First Class in every way from order to delivery. The watch is excellent.

leof13
12/10/15

Seen it in the website, ordered at once and the day later on my wrist in Italy...
What else ?

michellea64
12/10/15

Very gd service watch beautiful delivered quickly

nevilleb1

first class service ,quality product , at a compeditive price

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?