FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

kathrynd9
12/27/15

All round good experience, thank you

johnsono2
12/25/15

Was straight forward and great value for money. Will be back soon....

davidw291
12/24/15

Great watch, great price, great service !

frankc71
12/24/15

Excel ant service top marks for prompt delivery with the watch I bought thank you

rogerm69
12/24/15

I firstly checked out their web page and entered in conversation via chat on their site . I all ready had a watch in mind a tide /temp watch I quoted a price and they matched it.i rang their order line at 7pm the watch was with me at 9.30 the following day . That's what I call first class service WELL Done

ad5570
12/23/15

Excellent service a speedy delivery

kent323
12/23/15

First class communication, first class service and a first class watch. Couldn't be happier

paulg103
12/23/15

Quick response recieved my watch 48 hours later watch is perfect very happy customer

lynng31
12/23/15

Fast delivery and well packaged. Price was really good too.

jamesf127
12/22/15

This was the fourth time I have used FirstClassWatches, and as before the service is impecable. Delivery as very quick and the item was well packaged. The watch itself was in perfect condition with all tags, protective tape and booklets etc, a totally genuine watch from this authorised dealer (Victorinox).

For the first time on this purchase I left a note with my order asking them to check something on the watch before they sent it. They called me to my surprise, the helpful guy understood my query and reassured me, a nice personal touch. He then called me again once my watch had been 'picked' off the shelves and with it in front of him he answered my questions. So although FCW are an internet based retailer they are personable and easy to talk to on the phone if you have a question.

They will certainly be my first choice retailer when I buy another watch, especially if they price match again which they did for me on this purchase.

ianj15
12/22/15

Chepest price super fast free delivery brilliant service recommended to all my freinds

kennethw41
12/22/15

I saw the watch your site and I asked my wife and children who where buying
it me for my Birthday and Christmas present, they all agreed that they liked
it. On the page it said make an offer, so I did. they accepted my offer and sent
for it the same day.at 4-00 pm, and received the watch very next morning at
9-45am. So I opened the box "which was very well presented" I put it on my wrist my wife and myself were amazed how good it looked. I absolutely
loved it. The service and everything First Class watches did for me was
excellent. Will I shop with them again you bet I will.

colinm47
12/22/15

Nice watch speedy delivery cheapest on net

nigelt9
12/22/15

I agreed a price for a great Bulova watch, initially agreeing to collect pre-Christmas.
A week later, I asked that this be sent by post; paid in full and looked forward to receiving the item. It arrived the following day - great! The only problem was that it was the previous model; one which can be purchased for over a £150 cheaper. I also noted that it was not cleaned as the bracelet catch was sticky and dirty. I called to ask that they send me the item I had paid for, but none were available until after Christmas. I then sent the item back and asked for a full refund. This was duly paid. I note that this watch is now on sale for £60 more than I was going to pay for it..

pennya11
12/21/15

First class service, orederd, payed recieved, perfect. Pleased with this purchase.

rutht21
12/20/15

I am very pleased with my purchase. The watch is lovely and at a good price. The service was excellent - I ordered 2 watches to compare and they arrived well packaged and on the day promised. I returned the one I didn't like as much and the refund was quick. I am happy to recommend this company.

rogerw49
12/20/15

Saw the Fossil watch on several websites, including Fossil's own. Price was competitive but I used the "make me an offer" service and got a further £5.00 deducted. Was informed at time of order that the watch was out of stock but it came into stock earlier than forecast. It was despatched on a Friday on the Royal Mail "Signed for" service and was e-mailed the tracking number. Just as I was checking progress the next morning, it arrived! Can't beat that for good customer service. Would use First Class Watches again on the performance.

jeremyc42
12/20/15

Very positive experience, service was absolutely first class. Ordered item online late on a Friday, and it arrived on the Monday. Free bracelet sizing and postage.

martind42
12/20/15

great deal, good value for money site very easy to handle, very quick delivery. I have been dealing with the site for a few years, great value for money and staff very helpful with information about possible purchases. regards martin doody

robertr163
12/19/15

prompt service and next day delivery, well impressed, also watch packaged very smartly in custom box looking good.

nigelc13
12/19/15

Brilliant

farrukha

Excellent service, prompt delivery

simonj26
12/17/15

Item not in stock when ordered but good communication and despatched earlier than first expected.
High quality watch at a bargain price.

paulm248
12/17/15

i ordered a watch to be told it would be a week to deliver which was fine as it was in time for christmas,only to be told they couldn't get it for another 10 weeks, after i already paid but got a refund

sm734
12/16/15

Bought a G Shock watch Dec14, absolutely great watch at a brilliant price, even cheaper than fleabay! service was good, quick delivery and easy site to navigate. They even promote discount codes on web, just search.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?