FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

stuartw35
12/29/15

Watch as described and delivered when it should have been. Looking at another watch to order soon.

melw16
12/29/15

Pleased with purchase, quick delivery, great price

suzannew17
12/29/15

Easy to use website, had what I was looking for.
I was able to put an offer in on an already marked down sale item and the product arrived the next day by tracked delivery. I got it for £80 cheaper than in the shops and my hubby loved his Christmas present. Win win

annem69
12/29/15

Prompt response, delivered safely, watch was beautiful and presented well. Thank you

margaretb67
12/29/15

Best price I could find. Excellent service. I am really pleased with the watch.

js289
12/29/15

Superfast shipping, good price, beautiful watch.
I will repeat again for sure!

colind19
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? if you have given your wrist size.

Response from Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative
Hello Colin, sorry to hear the watch is not yet a suitable size. We try our best to get this right but even with a measurement is not an exact science. We normally do hold orders back and fit the links before as we did in this case however we know that sometimes customers want to have the product first so we can be flexible. In future please let us know what you would prefer and we will certainly do this for you. If you experience any further issues with your order do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly look into that for you.

Kind Regards
Scott
tazt
12/28/15

Great watch at a great price

marianl6
12/28/15

Very good price, fast delivery. Would definitely use First class watches in again.

liamb29
12/28/15

Great watch, great price, easy to use website and quick delivery. What else could you ask for?

tinap21
12/28/15

Excellent service, kept informed at every stage

colint11
12/28/15

Great price, fast delivery.

virginiaj7
12/28/15

A first class watch, purchased from "First Class Watches.co.uk"!!...a slick and competant company to deal with. My purchase arrived within a few days of purchase, very well packaged, and beautiful quality.

michaelk129
12/27/15

First class service very pleased with purchace

alj20
12/27/15

Good prices, excellent value and speedy delivery The item I purchased was reduced the next day but they refunded me the difference. What more can you ask!

ashleyk34
12/27/15

Very happy! Love my watch!

kazm2
12/27/15

Couldn't ask for a better service, i was very impressed, many thanks

beverleym2
12/27/15

As above but worth every penny. Fast delivery and updates. Would recommend to everyone.

garyi4
12/27/15

Excellent e-communication and fast delivery. Watch is just what I wanted. Strap length perfect for me. Best web price and of course retail price.

valerium
12/27/15

My first experience with this site is very good. I am very satidfied. I reccomend it.

chrisw143
12/27/15

Everything was handled professionally and the delivery was a day early.The watch was perfect for my grandson.Many thanks.

paulw132
12/27/15

Easy to use web site and excellent service and delivery

timm302
12/27/15

I was very happy on receiving my watch . The blue strap and dial made it look so good. The delivery was excellent too. I would recommend First Class Watches.

kathrynd9
12/27/15

All round good experience, thank you

johnsono2
12/25/15

Was straight forward and great value for money. Will be back soon....

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?