FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

bernards29
1/2/16

I ordered this watch and it arrived very promptly and the packing was excellent. It is a great watch and lives up to its name and price. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would certainly use them again.

mikalaj
1/2/16

The whole experience of purchasing with First Class Watches has been fast, efficient and I can not rate the service highly enough.

colinb37
1/2/16

I left it late to order my items but they were delivered in time for the holiday. great service would use again.

deborahh56
1/2/16

Fast delivery, excellent product at a fantastic price! Brilliant company would highly recommend.

alanp58
1/2/16

Excellent service, very pleased with watch.

annm106
1/2/16

Very happy with my purchase
Great service

tonyh71
1/2/16

Watch came as described very satisfied very quick posted within 24 hours of paying arrived within 48 hours

andrewh108
1/1/16

Great idea, come to agreement on price and arrived next day. Amazing watch, amazing service, I will shop here again and I recommend everybody does the same

chrisj97
12/31/15

Great price as always very happy customer

johnp323

Ordered on Saturday before Christmas arrived Monday

chrisn38
12/31/15

Professional throughout. Do exactly what they promise. Would shop with them again without any shadow of doubt. Well done and thank you.

johnb512
12/31/15

Very pleased with the watch,and quick despatch.

nigelc14
12/30/15

Delivered promptly as promised, well packed product. Would purchase from them again.

sandau

Very satisfied

rosw187
12/30/15

This watch arrived just in time for Christmas and in good condition and my daughter loves it.

dl92
12/30/15

Extremely pleased with product and after sales.

johnw386
12/30/15

Very simple to buy from and great delivery.
Will use again for all future purchases.

antonyh7
12/30/15

'First class' service and the watch was perfect!

danielv41
12/30/15

An amazing watch, an excellent transaction. Well done!

dharmah

Fast respond... best quality

amard1
12/29/15

Really good service, great price and delivered on time before Christmas.

lizm42
12/29/15

The watch I purchased was £120 cheaper than on the high street (over 20%) which was a great price. Arrived sized by FCW, well packaged by next day courier. My on line enquiry was answered the next working day ( they are not open at the weekend) I was very pleased with my experience and would certainly recommend Furst Class Watches.

anthonys113
12/29/15

Great service very quick delivery the lady in my life absolutely loves it. Many thanks for a very relieved xmas

tiborv
12/29/15

The cheapest deal online, and delivered really quick even 1 week before christmas. Spot on 5 stars.

howardb42
12/29/15

Excellent price and very speedy deliver. PayPal is a boon.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?