FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

yuriic
1/11/16

I receive the faulty watch, I send it back for refund money, and they change the battery and send it back.
They say the item is scratch and in a worn condition a refund is not possible!
Realy???
If the item has a scratch this you send to me used watch!!!

topyo
1/10/16

I love the price match feature, saved me a lot of money. Also the fact that they offer to take out links for you, saves me a lot of time and effort of going to get it done at a watch specialist. Meant that I could wear my watch straight away, love that.

The watch itself is a beautiful and classic timepiece, I won't be taking mine off for a long time. Will definitely be shopping with First Class Watches again!

ianr37
1/10/16

First time customer very happy with the service item arrived quickly and very well packed their prices are very competitive excellent company to deal with

colinr16
1/10/16

Easy to deal with and I even got a discount on the already excellent price.

christinem66

absolutely brill

theod272

AWESOME WATCH.
AWESOME SERVICE FROM FIRSTCLASSWATCHES.CO.UK

cherylp39
1/7/16

Brilliant customer service would use this company again thank you

jashemu
1/7/16

The product is perfect! The service is perfect! Had no problems and they're very eager to help!

richardw139
1/7/16

I ordered a Barbour watch for my sister's birthday. It arrived when it should, was well packaged and was exactly as per the description on the website. It was also substantially cheaper than in other websites I had reviewed, so overall I was very satisfied.

natashao4
1/7/16

The watch was delivered quickly and my husband loves it thank you.

jimb188
1/6/16

Excellent service. Was charged delivery cost when listed as free delivery, but before I could contact them to query I received e-mail advising me that they had made a mistake and delivery charge removed. Watch came in Seiko box with guarantee so appears to be genuine. Very pleased with watch and service,prompt delivery with text updates. Would use again.

joani23
1/6/16

I purchased from First Class as a sizing service was offered, I could have got the same watch for price offered by First Class from Rotary direct. The watch is exactly what I wanted but too big even though I provided my wrist measurement. Disappointed that I will now have to pay to get it sized properly.

guyb25
1/6/16

first class experience, I was amazed at the level of service.
ordered my watch on the 29th pm arrived 30th pm as they said it would, was able to track my order as well.

chrism219
1/6/16

Excellent purchase, bought as a 21st birthday gift..As described & competitively priced with friendly staff & prompt delivery. " I'll be back".

johnh431
1/6/16

Item was well packaged and at a price that I couldn't find anywhere else. I've been wearing the watch every day since it arrived and have no hesitation in recommending the site.

colinj17
1/6/16

Highly satisfied very impressed with speed of delivery.

yogih
1/6/16

Product as described, arrived next working day, well packaged.

Would happily use again.

janetten1
1/6/16

Absolutely fabulous. Great efficient service. Love the watch.

davidw302
1/6/16

Good quality watch at a fair price ,all working well

bobbyc33

Very happy with everything

laural80
1/5/16

Very prompt arrival of the watch ordered as a Christmas present. Good communication from first class watches would use again .

chriss350

Excellent would highly recommend

sharons108
1/5/16

Thank you so much the watch came on Christmas
eve. Perfect condition my boyfriend was delighted
I will recommend this company very good quality
and delivery.

robertg163
1/4/16

First class Watches, First class service

johnw390
1/3/16

A+

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?