FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

toml92
2/2/16

The entire watch purchase was exemplary from beginning to end. Very clear website, opportunity to make an offer (which I did and was accepted without delay), and first class tracked delivery (arrived the next day) included in price. Opening the well protected parcel revealed an immaculate watch in its proper box complete with all documentation. The dealer stamped warranty card gave confidence in the product and reflected the high standard of FCW. Overall a reassuring experience.

richardw142
2/2/16

Exactly the watches we were looking for, excellent prices, communications and delivery. We highly recommend.

brendac43
2/2/16

I ordered my watch on Saturday and it was here on Monday morning it is exactly the same as my old watch which I had for over twenty years excellent service I am very happy with my purchase thank you

dickiec
2/2/16

Buying the watch was made more interesting by the ability to haggle. The whole process was conducted in a proper manner, decision made and delivery completed as promised.

jesperl6
2/2/16

Very fast shipping to Sweden. Easy payment using paypal.

anthonyd64
2/2/16

Item came next day.Can't fault the service.

carolel9
2/1/16

I would thoroughly recommend first class watches to anyone. Their response to my order was immediate and professional. My watch is gorgeous, it was sent very quickly by tracked Royal Mail, very well packaged. Great watch, great price and very good service.

marcw28
1/30/16

I purchased a watch, and was for a birthday present but unfortunately the clasp came off the watch. Firstclasswatches where happy to refund me.

maxwellb15
1/30/16

I have recommended Firstclasswatches and would certainly recommend them to others for their great choice, quality and sensible price range. I found them to be very polite, helpful and knowledgeable with good customer care.

robertt97
1/30/16

Excellent overall with postal service and quality of watch.
Watch was as described and packaged very well.

edwardc58
1/30/16

Good watch at a price I wanted with timely secure delivery and good comms

pd35
1/29/16

First class service, item as described, and delivery prompt. Would deal with this company again without hesitation.

davidc312
1/28/16

I ordered this watch in the afternoon and it arrived the next day you wont get better than that for fast delivery impressive

marting45
1/28/16

Great products, great prices, fast and efficient service

sergeyr2

Very good store)))

iand27
1/27/16

Nice and easy transaction, quality item and fast delivery, would recommend.

leannew6
1/27/16

Great web site, easy to use and good pictures of products and very quick deliver.

patf26
1/27/16

good customer service plus quick delivery

suzannef5
1/26/16

Very very pleased with product and customer service.

jarkkop1
1/25/16

Good prices and fast delivery.

edh27
1/24/16

Order came quickly and well packaged and in perfect condition. Really pleased overall. Thanks loads it's a great watch.

carolew13
1/23/16

Very satisfied with watch and arrived as stated thankyou for fast delivery

juliel56
1/22/16

Great watch great service will use again.

davidc310
1/22/16

Great watch great style very good price!

billp65
1/21/16

Super product, excellent price, First Class service.

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?