J.R. Dunn Jewelers reviews

andrew@jrdunn.com

rhondar79
Rhonda R.
5/15/19

So far, great. Best price on line w/discount and no tax and shipping. Great friendly, knowledgeable live chat support detailing return policy if needed, etc.

debbief135
Debbie F.
5/13/19

The website wasn't user friendly for me, but the "live support" & phone call helped me to edit my cart. I appreciate it.

susand255
Susan D.
5/12/19

Ok. But I would really like to know why the bling10 coupon did not work. I tried multiple times. I would have given 5 stars for every question had it worked.

lindak307
Linda K.
5/8/19

Hi, I am looking forward to the 2 day shipping, as I need this item for our Anniversary by This Saturday. I love John Hardy designs and it took me this long to find this cool bracelet. Your reviews were the real reason I ordered this from you.
I thank you very much,
Linda King

lilys82
Lily S.
5/8/19

I love JR Dunn...I have purchased a few items from them over the years and have always been so happy about my purchase. Best Jewelers around! Everyone is fantastic - love them

lindah813
Linda H.
5/1/19

Talked to them after receiving order, very nice to shop with, love my earrings. Would shop with them again.

rhondap76
Rhonda P.
4/30/19

I've made three purchases with JR Dunn. I will recommend every one I know, the prices are awesome, customer service is great and delivery quick.

thomass682
Thomas S.
4/25/19

Great -- my wife purchased J Hardy bracelets from your site a few years ago and was very happy with the service and product quality.

lisao138
Lisa O.
4/20/19

Great as usual. Thanks for your help Nina. Can't wait for the newest addition to my Roberto Coin collection!

susang549
Susan G.
4/18/19

Thank you for including me on your sale! Quality of earrings poor. Short stem and small post caused the earring to fall out the first day and I lost it!

lorip150
Lori P.
4/18/19

Website did not state that the product was not in stock when I ordered it. The next day I received a nice email saying that it was not in stock, but would be ordered that day and it should take about 2 weeks for me to receive it. To my surprise, it arrived much sooner than that. I appreciated that someone took the time to send me a personal email to notify me of the delay.

garyt212
Gary T.
4/17/19

Haven't opened it yet - a gift for Mother's Day. Based on past experience I expect everything will be great.

carolem49
Carole M.
4/17/19

Very helpful. Steven is wonderful and does a fantastic job of answering questions plus
he is very patient.

lisao77
Lisa O.
4/12/19

You can tell that this is a family business. Department stores rarely care about repeat customers, but because of my experience with J.R. Dunn, I will always come back. These guys (& gals) know the importance of good service!

guestp2
Guest P.
4/10/19

I love the 20% coupon offered, I lost my original bracelet and was sick about having to purchase a replacement, you helped take the sting out of it and I even added a second one to my purchase because I felt so much better about it! Thank you!

mariam702
MARIA M.
4/3/19

I LOVE YOU GUYS. IVE PURCHASED MULTIPLE PIECES AND LOVE THEM. THANK YOU AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. MANY BLESSINGS !!

tuyetn3
Tuyet N.
4/2/19

The customer service team was doing a great job; quickly responded and very helpful. The return process is as the promise; professional and trustworthy.

charlesl290
Charles L.
4/2/19

So far so good. There have been some payment mixups but, everyone has been outstanding in fixing them. Steven has been a significant help. Thank you.
Charlie

susanr430
SUSAN R.
3/29/19

difficult to add month to birthdate. had to "tab" through the fields to get number to be accepted. voucher BLING10 did not work.

sharona87
Sharon A.
3/29/19

This is my 3rd or 4th time ordering from you. Excellent service, excellent quality and fair prices. I’ll be back!

dh387
D H.
3/25/19

I left comment above. I shall buy again from you and it will be another design from Marco Bicego!!!!!! I love everything he creates.

guestv2
Guest V.
3/24/19

JR Dunn has a nice variety of products and offers a discount to first time buyers which is why I chose to purchase from them. I received a personal message to follow up with the shipping of my order. It was a nice touch since it could have easily been an automated message sharing the same information.

jenniferb791
Jennifer B.
3/10/19

The item that I purchased was allegedly new but appeared to be scratched on the surface. Instead of going through the hassle of returning it, I kept it, as it was not very noticeable, but it was disappointing, as I paid full price.

lisaa408
Lisa A.
3/9/19

I was thrilled that you were the only certified jewelry store that still had stock of the Gucci earrings that I wanted. They arrived beautifullly. Thank you!

patriciak285
Patricia K.
3/8/19

This was my first purchase from J.R. Dunn. It was a totally positive experience from start to finish. I highly recommend. I will purchase from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the J.R. Dunn Jewelers staff and other customers.

J.R. Dunn Jewelers?