J.R. Dunn Jewelers reviews

Tel: 866-362-5787

aliciad87
ALICIA D.
2/13/19

Have shopped at JR Dunn on several occasions and their jewelry is the best and the service is fantastic!

ernestinam
Ernestina M.
2/10/19

Love the overall process of my purchase. It was fun, fast and the quality was excellent. Thank You for providing excellent customer service.

carlas142
Carla S.
2/9/19

The order was delivered to my daughter ( a gift) two weeks earlier than I had expected it to arrive, I was told it was coming from somewhere other than the store and they would place a note that it had to arrive by a certain date and it came 2 weeks early!

rosemaryp30
Rosemary P.
2/7/19

I was quickly informed by email that my order could not be filled right away and was treated very kindly by the person communicating with me. In the end, the product arrived a week earlier than I had been led to expect.

jasong259
Jason G.
2/7/19

This is my first order and so far I am pleased with the support I received while I was ordering. The 10% coupon is what really helped to make my decision to purchase from you. Thanks

chrisd552
chris d.
2/6/19

It took an unusually long time t receive the order. My big challenge is that thuogh the design is visually pleasing, it is asymmetrical which causes a rather large chunk of the silver to settle on bone. It's almost as if the designer never actually wore the final product.

I am not sure what to do next.

gregp179
Greg P.
2/5/19

Customer service was excellent! I dealt with Cheri Pracker via email. She was friendly, quick to respond to emails, answered all of my questions, and took care of everything (my watch was a special order item) with no problems. I have absolutely no reservations recommending J.R. Dunn...this place should be at the top of your list!

annc258
Ann C.
2/4/19

Asked for and immediately received a 10% promo code. And no shipping costs are a plus. So far so good. Just hoping merchandise is perfect.

elysew2
Elyse W.
2/4/19

The purchasing was easy from the site. Hard to say if I'm happy, until I see the turn around and product ordered

rashedaj
Rasheda J.
2/3/19

First time shopping with JR Dunn and the experience was great. I was contacted by someone to let me know they had to order my product and it may deliver later than it should. My watch was still delivered in a timely manner. My son loves his new watch!! I will purchase again from here.

guestm
Guest M.
1/31/19

I went to the site because they carried a ring I was looking for as a gift. The site offered free overnight shipping, but the promo code did not work. They also offered a 10% off first customer discount, but the promo code did not work as well. I waited a week and a half for ground shipping only to receive the item that was not the correct size. Return policy is terrible, if I am spending over $300 they should offer free returns and assist through the process. I contacted Customer Service only to never receive a follow up. It was a gift and the receiver decided they still liked it so I didn't opt to return.

guestg13
Guest G.
1/28/19

Easy breezy! Love that you accept PayPal! Although was t sure which shipping method to choose since there were two free ones?

beauregardc8
Beauregard C.
1/26/19

The ring was perfect and my girl was delighted to see it. She said yes even before she caught glimpse of it, and over all it provided a unique engagement ring and a beautiful addition to the jewelry she enjoys wearing. Thank you!

sarahl506
Sarah L.
1/25/19

I don't understand the points program. It seems that your earned reward dollars should be usable toward any purchase as they were earned from previous purchases. When I placed my order it would not let me use my rewards together and also would not let me use them in conjunction with a promo code. If they are truly rewards, then you should be able to use them like a payment method and not a promotion.

guesth
Guest H.
1/25/19

I found a carbon & Hyde ring on your website, I've been thinking of buying it since seeing it at barneys over a year ago. Speedy service, thank you! I love it even more in person

gabrielaa26
Gabriela A.
1/22/19

Overall I had a great experience buying from JR Dunn. The only problem was that I bought something that it was supposed to be in stock and it wasn't. Received it two weeks later.

joanner80
Joanne R.
1/19/19

I am very pleased with my John Hardy earrings. Very nice quality and artisian craftmanship. They are not just a pair of earrings....they are a work of art. I will definitely be purchasing more. My shopping experience with J. R. Dunn was wonderful! Thank you

susanh358
Susan H.
1/17/19

I am really pleased with my experience with J.R. Dunn. The sales associate took the time to make sure I would be 100% satisfied with my purchase and answered all of my questions. My purchase was delivered promptly and securely. I would buy from J.R. Dunn again.

antoninos4
Antonino S.
1/16/19

Great experience with JR Dunn, I personally never have ordered from this store in the past, but the reviews is what pushed me to try it out, plus great percentage off deal was going on and I couldn't pass up the purchase of my Michele watch! Love it!

tylerc129
Tyler C.
1/16/19

I was able to text you guys about the coupon code and you had me put another one in there and it worked

marias486
Maria S.
1/14/19

I was able to ask questions to a human rather than email. I also like the different payment options.

deborahr307
Deborah R.
1/14/19

Liked variety and offered 1st order discount. I don’t plan to return product but offered easy return.

ralpht46
Ralph T.
1/12/19

Sooooo disappointed with the 555-888 text and we'll help. You asked name and email then nothing. Only a 10% discount. Should be at least 30% first purchase or January sales.

vynan
Vyna N.
1/10/19

Overall a great experience ! I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get my order in time for the holidays as they emails me stating that the item I had order was out of stock. I contacted them and they immediately ensured me that they'd try their best to get it to me before the holidays and sure enough, they did ! Very satisfied with my purchased and the receptant loves his ring. Would 100% come back and buy again. Great products and great customer service !

guestb1
Guest B.
1/10/19

I could not be happier with the excellent, professional service that J.R. Dunn provided. I especially appreciated the after-purchase follow-up by e-mail. I will definitely purchase from you again.

Questions? Get answers from the J.R. Dunn Jewelers staff and other customers.

J.R. Dunn Jewelers?