Agape Diamonds

Agape Diamonds has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 7,489 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Agape Diamonds also ranks 26th among Diamond sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.6%
7,287

• I am eagerly waiting for the gorgeous Engagement Ring!
  • I wish the stones on the wedding band and on the front and sides of the engagement ring were a bit bigger.

• The customer service is great but the quality of my ring is terrible.
How would you rate Agape Diamonds?

“STUNNING!!”

Danita E.
8/2/20

I love, love, love, my conflict-free ring. Face it, we all like shiny objects and blingage but don't want the ethical concerns attached to natural grown diamonds and the price. I was so happy to find Agape Diamonds 3 years ago and so my hubby and I started planning for our 5 year anniversary. Well, here we are today, still in love and celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary and the hubs surprised me with this beauty today. Great work, diamondslabcreated.com. happy customer!

“Stones out of ring”

Brandy R.
1/20/20

Love the looks of the ring but unfortunately I've had 3 small stones fall out in less than 1 month of wearing the ring. NOT very happy......this is supposed to be my forever ring. One stone fell out, I sent for repair. They were great and fixed it. Within 2 days I had two more stones fall out. I am devastated. The customer service is great but the quality of my ring is terrible.

Reviews (7,489)

engagement ring (34) customer service (27) wedding band (10) beautiful ring (16) wedding ring (4) center stone (5) agape diamond (23)
danitae2
August 2nd, 2020
jamiek193
July 8th, 2020
My grandson turned me on to Agape Diamonds because he'd used the same jewelry website when he was buying a gift for his girlfriend, and I'll have to admit, I was a little worried about buying something like a diamond online. Their lab-created diamonds were stunning, for sure. But what really floored me was how affordable they were and the exceptional service I received.
patricka212
Patrick A.
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Called and spoke with Julia a couple of days ago and she was very helpful answering my questions regarding the stones sold by your company. Julia was also very friendly providing excellent customer service. I will most likely upgrade the stone to a lab grown diamond for this ring in the future.
patrickm251
Patrick M.
April 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy process for a beautiful product. Hopefully she likes it as much as I do. Keep up the great work!!
louism160
Louis M.
January 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Awesome! Merchandise photos made my purchase very easy and comparing more than one ring to choose the perfect one was great.
michaels3663
Michael S.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
I still would like to check out the quality I hope you wont let me down I have been let down before on web shopping but overall your selection is very nice
angelc213
angel c.
July 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Agape Diamonds is the place to get great value, at a very reasonable price. Will shop here again, and again. thx!
brandyr46
January 20th, 2020
pamelah511
Pamela H.
June 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love shopping with Agape. My fiancee proposed to me I. December with a Vintage Filigree Emerald cut 2.12 carat diamond and get so many compliments. Thank you Agape
nanetteh14
Nanette H.
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have not received my merchandise but so far the experience has been great! website is easy to use, product information very good.
alexanderh179
Alexander H.
July 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
I can't believe the prices. I'm so excited to receive my item. It's to good to be true. Just thrilled hoping you guys don't break my heart lol.
karal40
Kara L.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Super helpful staff. Representative took a photo of my ring on her finger so I could see what it looks like on a hand. It was invaluable to me to see that perspective and as a result, I am totally confident in the ring I chose, over another one. Thank you Brianna.
kims1077
Kim S.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've been looking at alot of rings an I really like this one and also love that i get earring for free
kathleens669
Kathleen S.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very satisfying experience because I had not had a great experience with another online similar product distributor, however, I was issued a refund so I was able to purchase these lovey ones from you.
They look amazing.
brians406
Brian S.
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
It was much easier last year... I've tried to finance, for 3 days now, through affirm. I went all the way through the process many many times, only to have affirm say," we can not finance a zero balance"...
tonis148
Toni S.
March 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love my rings! I could never see spending the money you pay on authentic diamonds and taking a chance of losing them - not to mention the guilt I would have for spending the money on them. These lab created diamonds are beautiful and nice quality.
catherinem410
Catherine M.
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Have not received merchandise as of yet but will update review upon receiving merchandise. So far it was easy and on website jewelry looks amazing
gerardz12
GERARD Z.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great customer service! Delivery was very quick. When I called, my questions were answered satisfactorily.
rushabhs2
Rushabh S.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
countless error messsages on website. Additionally, I sent an email regarding my order and was told I would receive a reply within 24 hours - which has not happened
williamr500
William R.
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was pain to sign in for an account. I'm a 1st time buyer and to order was hard. I do like your secretary, thank you.
ronaldb203
Ronald B.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great selection, quality, and price... really beaitufully designed rings. Website is intuitive and very easy to navigate
miker738
Mike R.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping online was effortless very user friendly.
Ordering couldn't be easier
Cant wait to see the earrings.
dannyd184
Danny D.
May 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was frustrating trying to place an order only to be told you have a problem with your server over and over again. Took 40 minutes to place the order
deniseb577
DENISE B.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have had my ring for 5 years & get compliments daily! So happy to have the 2nd wedding band on its way!
rickk77
Rick K.
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was fast and very easy. The site was great. Waiting so long to return an item is a little scary but so is the pandemic.

They are legit . I have sent my ring in for service several times and they always ship the merchandise back insured and signature required

By James A.

Very easy ! Answers the first time I called. Customer service was very polite and patient

By James A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Agape Diamonds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Agape Diamonds?

Have a question about Agape Diamonds?