Review of Hilton

Tel: +800 445 8667
2018 Customer choice award

davea56
1/14/19

Hotel is decent, nothing special. Second time I have stayed there and they have never asked for an I'd prior to giving us our room key! Hilton Honors is a joke! I prepaid for the room to get the best rate and people checking in in front of me were getting a rate $30 less than I paid? I asked the front desk and they said since I booked direct they could not change it. I called Hilton reservations and the said since I pre paid I was stuck with that price. I stay "STAYED" exclusively @ Hilton hotels 30+ nights a year! Not anymore if they can't be loyal I will not be loyal either!

harryh43
9/1/18

Stayed at the Hilton Harbor Island in San Diego recently. Nice clean hotel. I got a real good deal at Hotwire for it. Good service. Only complaint is that parking is $25/night! That's awfully steep for even San Diego, and it is just plain generic open parking.

franka170
7/2/18

I recently had dinner at the Hilton Inn restaurant (airport, Alcoa Hwy). The service was excellent. The food was "Excellent!" The Hilton Inn Knoxville airport has made a concerted effort to upgrade the quality of their dining; it shows and it worked. Food - excellent [I had the steak; it was prepared in the manner I had asked. WOW!]; service - excellent [the waitress was prompt, courteous, knowledgable, and most helpful.] . THE DINING AT THE AIRPORT HILTON INN is a QUALITY RESTAURANT.

gregoryc50
10/10/17

I visited both Hilton Mekkah and Hilton garden in Istanbul.
Hilton Mekkah needs to be rebuilt, it's too old to keep its 5* but the service was nice.
I had a wonderful night at the Hilton garden in Istanbul, the 4* are well deserved there.

patg56
9/6/17

The Hilton.com site and app are down A LOT. Something is wrong with Hilton's technology and I'm getting ready to bail on them and move over to another Hotel chain because of it. Not good business. There's been many times I've tried to login to my reservations and I'm not able to because their app or website is not functioning. Brutal to say the least in September of 2017. Inexcusable. I've given them about $40,000. of my business the past few years and their technology is pushing me away.

lauram274
7/16/17

Pleasure to stay at Hilton. One of the best hotel chains out there. I travel a lot so reliable service is key to my travels.

ingridg12
5/30/17

Hilton longBeach Resort Hurghada Was a little disappointed to find the Fish Restaurant not open but Samesh Gohar turned that around and made us happy with a special meal the little things like this goes a long way. Galal Osman, Ahmed Hamdy and Abanob Toto gave outstanding service throughout my two weeks there I travel the world and am used to good high standards but these guys were genuine we were taken back by these guy's and Hilton are very lucky to have staff as good as these perhaps they could guild and coach other staff to there standard . I have never written a review about staff at a hotel before and felt this couldn't go unrecognized ............. only down fall was for some reason they never had wine at the pool bars only spirits and couldn't get to the bottom of why, my boyfriend and I only drink wine nothing else and seemed such a fuss to have a glass/ plastic cup wine by the pool but served spirits that is stronger and more expensive than wine !!!!
But that was the only thing

Thank you in particular to the names above they were not your run of the mill bar/pool guy's as compared to the other areas of service was ok but these guy's were simply amazing also Ashrkat Hamada always greeted us with a big smile

jamesl311
5/29/17

Had occasion to spend one night at the Hilton Buenos Aries at the termination of an Antarctic Cruise. Travel agent who booked the cruise from Alberta, Canada, was unfamiliar with hotels in Buenos Aries, so thought Hilton should be a safe bet. Wrong!
Fist of all, the Hilton probably was among the premier hotels there at one time but it has become very dated. Secondly, its like diving into a pool of leaches. They purport to provide all sorts of services but unless you have your wallet out, you get nothing! No free Wi-fi, no free internet, ridiculous prices for food and drinks, a mediocre room for US$400 a night. And they recommended a local guide who ripped us off for $100. Probably get treated better at a hostel.

stanleyk19
5/16/17

I travel a lot for my business and always stay in the hilton hotel. IT's always clean adn the staff is nice. When you subscribe to her club you receive many deal and your next trip is cheaper. I will higly recommend these hotel.

ashp7
2/4/17

I travel to Houston almost every month since last 15 years for our business meetings and stayed at many different hotels with great service. This was my first time at this hotel and will be a last. First day of my stay my room was not cleaned or serviced. I understand that sometimes HK staff make forget to service in error. I ask front desk to bring me at least clean towels. I was informed that they are very busy and will bring us fresh towels when get some free time. I waited for almost 45 minutes and then I went myself to front desk to get fresh towels. I noticed there were 4 employees at front desk cheat chatting. When I ask why one of you cant bring towels to me. One of the FD agent look at me as I am asking a lot even after not receiving maid service to my room and said We are not housekeepers, wait till HK is free helping another guest.
4 employee chatting in the lobby but guest must wait to get fresh towels. This shows front desk staff is poorly trained in guest services. I left several messages to GM to discuss the employee attitude and services, no call is returned. This is one of the worst Hilton I ever stayed and will never ever stay again. I encouraged you all to stay away from this hotel. There is very nice Marriott courtyard near Galleria in excellent area and better price.
Hotel property is dated and very old with 25+ year old bath fixtures and smelly carpet with mildew on the bathroom walls. Closet is a joke and furniture is also chipped and old. There is no modern touch in any place of this hotel like many other Hilton, our room 217 did not even had a window. It was like a jail cell. Overall I will give 0 for property as well as staff services. I will inform all my corporate clients about the state of this hotel and ask them to stay away from it to be on safe side.

ramonad11
1/16/17

Good food and I love being able to be on the executive floor it just suites my style. : ) Service has always been exceptional and the food delicious. I have a hard time going out when the food at the hotel is so good.

dorothym54
12/19/16

really love this

nathanr43
12/16/16

A best hotel network! Always the top service and accomodation.

mimim15
12/11/16

There is nothing this company doesn't do for their customers, they have changed my dates, waived fees, give great prices and their customer service is amazing. I always use them for hotel stays, travel, and rental cars. I once used CHEAP O AIR and got completely ripped off! Don't ever use that company- not a honest company. Only use Hilton. com for everything- GREAT COMPANY!!!

brianh168
9/8/16

We had a great stay! Beds were very comfortable, staff was friendly and food was top notch! Thank you!

calvind22
6/26/16

Highly recommend any Hilton hotel

kiyas5
5/30/16

My wedding was 5/7/16 at the Christiana Hilton in Newark, DE. I wouldn't have changed a thing. The Sales Manager Leah Markiewicz was an absolute gem. She was very pleasant, extremely accomodating and exceptionally thorough. I'm so glad we selected Christiana Hilton as it made life so much easier. I had a "Day of Coordinator", but really didn't need her. Alfredo (Butler) not only acted as a Butler (Head Chef), but he was a coordinator ensuring my special day was very special. He even directed during the rehearsal dinner making sure the wedding party knew where to go and stand during the ceremony. He made sure I didn't need for anything and together, he and Leah met all our needs plus more! All of my wedding guests commented on how nice the staff was and mentioned the beautiful decor of the wedding and reception area. I didn't need any directions, as the Hilton Courtyard and big reception room is already perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. My new husband and I are loyal customers and have mentioned it to everyone. Thank you Hilton, and a very special thank you to Leah and Alfredo!!!

Tip for consumers: If you intend on having a wedding at Christiana HIlton, you will not need a coordinator if you plan on having one. The price includes a cake (mine was four tiered), and florist. I did pay more to the florist to get the table settings i wanted, but if you're satifisfied, you don't have to worry about paying extra. You will definitely be satisfied with the service of everyone. There is a room for all of your bridesmaids to get dressed with you and lunch (for a fee) is also included with drinks

terriev
5/3/16

You can count on Hilton for quality but you have to pay for it!!

andrews179
4/29/16

I have stayed at Hiltons several times over the past couple of years and found the hotels no better than average or below for their class. Westin, Marriott, Intercontinental were all superior.

fabioi2
2/27/16

In Love

hawkeyesh
1/6/16

I may be tainted because we like the Hilton sleep foundations so much we bought one for home . I always feel we got the service and correct amount of catering to when we stay at a Hilton. I have only used them at popular locations and maybe they go overboard at these but couldn't complain if I tried.

fredl35
12/27/15

Good
They are excellent at correcting mistakes.
In areas which are notorious tourist traps (Vegas, Orlando) they offer better value.

The bad: Like Sheraton there is too much variation in quality and not enough quality control over the franchises (which is most Hiltons).
They are over-the-top in extra charges.
In very hot areas they do not keep the room temperature within normal levels until you check in. This could take 6 hours or more to rectify itself.

justint42
1,127 helpful votes
12/24/15

Whenever I travel I make sure to pick a Hilton hotel. The beds are amazing and I could sleep in them for days! Literally hate checking out and heading back to my own place.

soelah
12/4/15

No it doesn't, they're perfect !

johnm619
12/4/15

I find them offering the service both for Class A and B citizen

Questions? Get answers from the Hilton staff and other customers.

Hilton?