Review of GlamourTress

Tel: +1-954-677-3456
sales@glamourtress.com

kp194
5/23/19

Do not order from this site. The Bundles are very very thin; I order human crochet hair for a full head. And was very disappointed with the outcome. I spent 120.00 for 3packs of thin bundles. Talk about Pissed!!! They should be reported to the better business bureau

seforaa
5/7/19

I literally love this website!..
I order all the time from them and get my order in 3 days FAITHFULLY! I switched/swapped my order without a problem when I ordered the wrong thing.. also, fast response via email!..I honestly and truthfully recommend them..I usually don't do reviews, but I just had to!..

kuhm
3/19/19

I placed an order with 3 items. I only recieved 2. I wrote letting then know my order came up short, they said 'management' would get back to me... no one ever did. I wrote 1 final email requesting my refund, no response. They are thieves!! Dont do business here!!

chinwet
2/21/19

I PLACED AN ORDER ON 12/30/2018 , AFTER ALMOST 2MONTHS OF NOTHING , ON 2/13/2019 , I EMAILED THIS FRADULENT COMPANY , AND I WAS TOLD MY TRANSCATION ID DOES NOT MATCH MY ORDER , I COPIED EXACTLY MY TYRANSACTION FROM PAYPAL , TO THEM , I NEVER HEARD BACK , TODAY 02/21/2019 , I WROTE TO THEM ASKING FOR EITHER A REFUND OR AN UPDATE OR I WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT UP WITH PAYPAL . HERE IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM GLAMOUR TRESS "Sorry for any delay, you can do what you please; unfortunately, as we looked at your tracking, it says it was delivered. We understand if you have to go through PayPal". BEWARE OF THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOU MONEY TO DISAPPEAR .

jlb6
11/29/18

I placed an order which was NEVER DELIVERED and they refuse to refund my money. I paid for priority shipping and never received anything. If I could give them a zero rating I would

franb53
11/2/18

I've order from this company several times over the years and have never had an issue until now.I order QTY 3 of the Saga clip hair and only received one bag. I tried to reach out to them by phone but keep getting a fast busy. They responded to my email to clarify what I received and I never heard from them again. This was no error, I believe they were sold out of the hair but decided to try and keep my money. I'm currently disputing the charges and will NEVER order from them again!! Shame on them and their fraudulent practices, THEY DON'T DESERVE THE ONE START I HAD TO GIVE THEM !!! RUN SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND HASSLE!!!

shayh25
10/27/18

My first time ordering from this site.They shipped out my lace front the same day tracking number and all got my wig from brown sugar and love it very beautiful.Thanks Glamtress

aliciae22
10/7/18

I am kinda shocked at these reviews. I have never had any problems w this company. I have been ordering from glamourtress for over 4 years exclusively. Maybe because my orders are simple, only two at most three wigs ordered at a time, and the same wig, Pearl. I have noticed the quality of the wig changes with every order. Sometimes I get a good wig other times not. I guess the quality changes with who is actually making the wig. My shipping is always super fast and best price on internet. I have never returned anything either.

kishmaj
9/18/18

I will be contacting my credit card company. Rude when you finally speak to them and no phone service until you say you will make a bad review. But obviously, they don't care about their reviews over 18 bad reviews, really?

I suggest staying clear of this company... I need to do a google review.

kaylab89
9/17/18

I had placed a very large order for my grandma, mother and myself. My order was almost $500. I had to call over 47 because no one would answer the phone. After finally get an answer I spoke with a manager who accused me of fraud and continue to yell and be completely rude. After his unprofessional remarks I asked him to speak to his manager, were he hung up on me. I have worked in customer service for 5 years and never had such a horrible time. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE OR COMPANY.

taraw71
7/3/18

I ordered my items on Friday and received them on Monday. This is my second time ordering from GlamourTress and I haven't had any problems with my wigs or the shipping.

tiffanyb148
5/22/18

I've been ordering from GlamourTress for literally years. I probably placed my first order in around 2014. I have lived in both the Philadelphia area and the Southern California area - coast to coast, baby, and I have never had a single issue arise from any order i've placed. I have always gotten exactly what I've ordered and everything has arrived super quick, no matter what side of the US I've been on. Thanks, GlamourTress!

nettej
4/23/18

Although the prices are great, shipping is horrible! The wigs come in a box that is too big and you can pay for 2 day shipping and you will receive them in a week or more. That's way too long to wait after paying an expensive price for shipping and the is no one to contact. They don't return messages.

lisav106
4/9/18

They never answer the phone who are the owners of GlamourTress? Where are they located? I sent pictures of how the wig damaged my RL shirt w/color and they spoke about the manufactory, etc. The excuses were unreal and didnt make sense, not even worth going into details. If you would like to hear more pls let me know. The sad things is it seems to be a pattern of how they handle customers. Im certain Michelle Obama would not be treated the same way or any celeb...

jozellep
3/27/18

I dont write many reviews; however, I wanted to keep unsuspecting potential buyers from wasting their time and money with this online business. If I could have rated this with 1/2 a star, I would have only because the shipping was fast and thats it DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I ordered 2 of the same unit and received 2 of the same of something else. When I made contact with the company, they stated that I needed to contact the manufacturer I asked WHY it was my responsibility to contact the manufacturer. I guess they didnt feel like arguing back and forth with me so then they stated that I could return the units BUT they would take a 25% restock fee from my refund. Okay so let me REPEAT 1) GLAMOURTRESS sent me the wrong items; 2) GLAMOURTRESS first wanted ME to contact the manufacturers for THEIR wrong shipment; 3) GLAMOURTRESS wanted ME to send back an order they filled incorrectly at MY expense; and 4) GLAMOURTRESS was going to ding me for a 25% restock fee for an order THEY filled incorrectly. Is this a place YOU really want to do business with? I think NOT!!!

tiannal
3/19/18

Claimed my package got lost in the mail but it's really that they sent me. I really dint know how, the wrong wig. They gave me two $#*!ty short lace front wigs that isn't my taste. If anyone wants them or got their order mixed up too with mine let me know. Bobbi Boss Mlf163 Shadow. And Hania freetress Equal. Both lace front and deep L part. I bought Brielle. A drcrd color. One wig. How tf do you mess that up!?

kima47
3/7/18

Ordered 2 wigs from them. I made sure I read their refund policy because I was certain that I prob will be returning 1 of the wigs.
Time for return, I made contact with them within 4 business days, and mailed it back in time.

Two weeks later, I see the wig I returned has been mailed back to me. I opened it and the wig is in its wrapping and all they wrote on the receipt was "NO". No other explanation.

I emailed to resolve the matter and that's when they started weaving their web of lies.

1) They claim it was not shipped back in the original condition and can not be resold. - Lies.
I inquired further and they told me that I had not included the net for the hair in the package.

BUT the returned wig they shipped back to me had a hair net on it. So who put that net there? Granted if I sent something back in damaged/poor condition, you can convince me better if you sent it back the way you received it. You don't "repair" it and send it back to me. Where is the proof it was ever damaged?
They claimed "they" placed the hair net back on, in order to send it back to me!

How does that make sense?

2nd lie- They claimed I had placed a wig cap ON the hair instead of a hair net
Now we all know how tight wig caps are. I purchased a full wig. How in the world and why in the world would I jam a full wig into wig cap and send it back?

I exchanged several emails with them and it just seemed like they wanted to embellish and speak alternate facts.

Wish i had read other reviews of their customer service process before ordering from them. Buyer Beware.

teet15
2/21/18

I originally was referred to this company because of their quick shipping. I live in Georgia (same state as GlamourTress). A year ago, I could place an order on Monday and have it in my hand by Wednesday. For the past few months, when I place an order on a Monday, it usually takes 8 days to receive!! Unbelievable. When an order is placed, I get a tracking number immediately, however, it stays in "Pre-Shipment" status for 4-5 days. Unacceptable. Go elsewhere...not worth it!

briam4
2/20/18

IF YOU EVER NEED TO RETURN ANYTHING PLEASE SEND IT CERTIFIED .OTHERWISE THEY WILL KEEP THE ITEM AND NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY..CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE,THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME RECORDING WHEN YOU CALL...AND I SAY THIS AGAIN THEY WILL KEEP YOUR RETURN AND NOT REFUND YOU ANY MONEY..PLEASE ORDER FROM ANOTHER SITE ,,,THEY WANT REFUND YOUR RETURNS.

carolines78
2/12/18

best marketing but worse customer service. They would send you sake and promotion everyday and when you go to order they say it's finish. And when you order they send you whatever they have and won't answer your mails when you complain and never pick up the phone.

lasonial
2/8/18

Ordered two wigs from this site, the first one looked nothing like the one advertised, I don't believe it was the same wig. I was very disappointed! So I said I will try them again. The second wig was not the color I ordered. I ordered the color 4/30 they sent 1b/30, like I don't know my colors. I tried to get in touch with custom service to no avail. They got me twice, won't be able to do it again. Won't order from them again. False advertising!!!

telisab
12/13/17

I don't ever wish bad on anyone but I hope your company shuts down! Horrible ghetto ass customer service! This wig looks like a whole sheep ass! Now that's the way you make people mad & Ghetto!!!!! Yeah I'll pay to ship the wig twice! Straight up your ass!

cheryly22
11/21/17

Do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!! All I can say is that I had to contact the Attorney General, the Justice Dept, and the Postmaster General and my bank! These are LIARS!!! Everything went wrong. I just received the another package of the same item! I DID NOT wear the wig! Wrong style and wrong color! Cheap bastards and I am VERY ANGRY!! I repeat DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE! NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!!

kendraw14
11/16/17

I've ordered several times and the items I ordered looked just like the picture and I received my orders in a timely fashion. I have never had a problem with this company.

laurat104
10/18/17

My package was delivered to the wrong address and stolen. They refused to help me or offer any compensation even though package was insured. In addition they would not respond after first email , with multiple attempts and phone calls. Free 100 bucks for them.

How fast is shipping & how can I track my order

By Rebecca F.

$8.95 for Priority (and it's the cheapest).

By Lady J.

Questions? Get answers from the GlamourTress staff and other customers.

GlamourTress?