India Hair International

India Hair International has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate India Hair International?

“My wife tried hair extensions that were expensive and...”

garry b.
10/23/13

My wife tried hair extensions that were expensive and yet they were unable to satisfy her. Then one of my friend suggested not to buy expensive hair extensions and suggested me with this site and to my delight their hair extension was cheap and the quality was same as she had tried by paying double the money before. I strongly recommend the product of IHI who are looking for quality at cheap pricing.

garryb11
October 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the India Hair International staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about India Hair International?

Have a question about India Hair International?