Review of Maybelline

Clark, NJ 7066, US
Tel: 1-877-456-5287

kathyg212
9/10/18

This makeup is ok it had anything from foundation to eyeshadow to lipstick it has makeup brushes anything you need for cosmetic line it's great I like it

clarar37
8/13/18

Wether its the foundation or the matte lipsticks i love them both. And last a very long time without having to touch up

libertyw3
8/11/18

Another amazing foundation when it comes to mattes, it's very affordable and has a nice velvety finish also great for long wear

emilyb241
8/6/18

Maybelline has amazing products for cheap prices. I really love the eyebrow pencil, the setting powder, and all of the foundations.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Their lipstick is what I love and lasted good. Nice vibrant colors. They also have great nail polish as well.

anamariec1
6/4/18

Love it and their stuff is good I love their lippies especially their matte it so smooth and buttery

dianew97
8/11/17

I love this product, it definitely fit my skin.
It doesnt grease me up and stay there longer that the other products I've tried.
Will get 2 bottle next time...
I love Maybelline

kimberlyw40
9/13/16

I adore maybelline cosmetic products. Especially their mascaras. They're are awesome. And the prices are good.

alexandrias4
9/15/14

Maybelline is known for its affordable and stunning makeup. Today I will be doing a review on this business, from there makeup products to my own personal experience. I hope this review will be helpful for anyone who wants to know more about Maybelline cosmetics!

Quality: As far as quality goes, I am quite impressed! Maybelline has great mascara's, my favorites are "The Rocket" and of course "Falsies" there mascara's are great as far as color goes, and they also do a great job at lengthening my eyelashes. I have noticed the mascara's can be a little drying, but other than that, no complaints! I have owned the "Maybelline Fit Me" liquid foundation, which I also was quite impressed with. Because the foundation does have SPF in it, it can feel a bit oily. But over all, the coverage is great.

Price: Maybelline cosmetics are great for their prices! Mascara's usually run from $7 and up. Foundation prices are also greatly priced, at about $7 and up as well.

The bottom line: I would repurchase from Maybelline again. There products are usually pretty good, and the prices can't be beat! What are your thoughts on Maybelline cosmetics? :)

leannh1
12/19/13

I cannot find a retractable eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown. I can in a regular pencil, but I don't like it. A woman working with makeup supplies said a lot of colors are be-ing discontinued for the younger generation. It is not right. Not everyone likes to walk around with black eyes!!

Questions? Get answers from the Maybelline staff and other customers.

Maybelline?