Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

marilync139
5/17/19

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! Any positive reviews must be them trying to improve their scores.

The items purchased took a very long time to arrive. Tracking information was non-searchable. After doing some internet search, found similar problems from others. Should have done my due diligence beforehand and wouldn't have gone through the trouble.

Requested to cancel order since it never arrived, company emails are 24 hour delay and said I couldn't until I receive package. Received package after a very long wait. I had already disputed charge with credit card thinking this was a sham. No return label included or packaging list. Emailed company. 24hrs later, received information to return package and promised to return money immediately if uploaded pics of return. Had to pay for return myself, take pictures of label and tracking number. Emailed information back to company, and was told to have credit card dispute charge again since they will not. TOTAL SHAM!! In process right now with credit card to return money owed back to me! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

montanal2
5/16/19

I believe this is a SCAM floryday is doing. When I was placing the order it says standard shipping is $5.99 and expedite shipping is an additional charge of $4.99. I selected and they charged me for expedited shipping then sent the dress standard shipping, stealing my money. They refuse to help in any way. Their resolution was for me to be patient, I paid for 2 day shipping so it was here in time for an event. It was not here in time I don't want it. I placed the order on Thursday May 2nd at the latest the dress should have been delivered on Monday May 5th. It is now Monday May 13th and no dress they say it will at least another 18 days till delivery. I have contacted them several times to no avail. I no longer want the dress or need the dress. I honestly believe this is a SCAM and they are stealing peoples money. I have proof from my receipts I took screenshots to prove they are stealing money. They are rude and dismissive. After reading reviews I may never get the dress or a refund.

jaynep17
5/8/19

Placed a large order with this company £500+ and I wish I'd never bothered.
They took the money from my card then wanted proof of ID, although sent it made me nervous of fraud but nothing has occurred......yet!! The order it's self is now a month old and I've still not received it. Items ordered out of stock, but this isn't marked on the website, so you have no idea. The customer service is communicative but makes no sense. Have received another email saying because I have responded they are cancelling the order!!! All I want is the goods I paid for on 6/4, who knows what happens if I don't like them if I ever get them!!
Cheap maybe but it's obvious you get the service you pay for.......think twice.

anitar88
5/4/19

The item I ordered looked NOTHING like the item shown on website
When I requested a return they said since it would take long to process it I should rather take a refund on my credit card!!!!!! They finally agreed to a 75% refund. Problem is, I'm still waiting. Do NOT use this company

luiso36
5/2/19

Buenos precios, productos de buena calidad, excelente atención y 100% confiable. Romendado para todos! :)

joaj
5/2/19

Ingresé al sitio porque necesitaba con urgencia un vestido. Vi muchos modelos, gran varidad de telas y colores. Lo mejor fue la disponibilidad de talles, encontré uno hermoso y la tabla de medidas muy específica. Lo mejor es que tuve una consulta que me la pudieron responder a tiempo!
El pedido me llegó justo cuando lo había coordinado, la calidad de la tela y la costura son excelentes. Apenas lo recibí decidí comparme un calzado y un pantalón, sin duda es un lugar de confiar.

susanr441
5/2/19

Waiting over a month for an order that they won't permit me to cancel. Return policy is so ridiculous. You have to jump through hoops to start a return process. I just returned another order that I had to wait for 4 days to get the return address in USA. Shipments come from CHINA. How do they get away with it?

claireh118
4/29/19

I purchased this dress for a wedding and was a little worried it might not fit. When the dress arrived I was stunned by the quality of the fabric and the fit. It fit like a glove and was perfect for the occasion.

leio1
4/28/19

Order arrived on time. Be sure to know your measurement for a prefect dress. Also they have excellent customer service. I think its time to upgrade my wardrobe now. HAHAHA. I will definitely order again. *wink*

christianr92
4/26/19

Todo en orden, la compra cumple con las expectativas, las características descritas son reales y no hay fallas. Además, El pedido ha llegado a tiempo.

humeras3
4/22/19

The dress is very beautiful, according to my expectations. This dress is exquisitely made, wrapped with care, and shipped to me quickly. I am delighted, added to my list of favorites, and will buy again.

hariantos
4/19/19

Ik heb Jl 2 zomer jurken voor mijn vrouw besteld en we verwachte dat het na haar jaardag zou aankomen, maar tot ons verbazing was het supper snel afgeleverd.
Ik denk dat komt doordat ik mijn situatie had voorgelecht.

Zeer goede service en begrip.

ariellem6
4/16/19

I love the quality of the dress and shoes that I purchased and it was delivered on time. Good thing, I was able to use them on the planned day. Til next time :)

anag114
4/14/19

La recomiendo, tiene gran variedad de productos al mejor precio. He comprado algunos zapatos y estoy enamorada!

marcost17
4/14/19

Compré 3 blusas bellísimas para mi novia, me llegaron perfectas. Ella aprovechó para usarlas ahora en los últimos días de calor (donde vivo ya empezó el otoño). Una de las prendas le quedaba un poco grande y pensé en devolverla, incluso hablé con atención al cliente y me sugirieron lo mismo, pero al final a ella le gustaba mucho cómo quedaba, así que todavía la tiene. Tienen una colección amplísima, no va a ser la última vez que les compró. Ideal para hacer un regalo a tu ser querido.

humbertos15
4/12/19

Un sitio muy serio se los recomiendo al 100, tiene productos de gran calidad y un excelente servicio al cliente. Sin duda regresare pronto a comprar mas.

johnz207
4/12/19

My wife really love it and very smooth and fast transaction. Thank you. I'm sure i will order again!

sharwinc
4/9/19

The Floryday's fashion online will make it simple for you to pick a dress online. The delivery time is fast. Will recommend for you to try it out!

muhammads95
4/6/19

The shoes was delivered on time. It was of good quality. The communication and order method was very simple. I recomend others to buy from this supplier. I love this company

borisk32
3/31/19

Ich habe eine Hose bestellt um sie zu verschenken. Die Lieferung kam pünktlich und die Ware in super Qualität und optisch ein Hingucker.
Ich bin hochzufrieden, vielen Dank!

jasonc564
3/28/19

Je recommanderais à Tous, J'ai acheté des robes, et d'autre article pour ma femme, la plupart d'entre eux sont beaux, qualité pas mal. Pour le services, c'est super, S'il y a un problème, il est résolu rapidement.

pamelac222
3/27/19

I purchased a few items from this site and I had no problems. Three different items and they were very nice quality and fit just fine. Maybe because I am really tiny but I had no complaints! I was quite impressed and will be checking out more stuff soon!

dorak9
3/19/19

Kupiłam sukienkę maksi i buty do niej dopasowane, obie rzeczy leżą ładnie, tylko najpierw trzeba się zmierzyć i wybrać odpowiedni rozmiar, wszystko pasuje! Nie czekałam długo na przesyłkę, jestem zadowolona ze skłepu.

lanniont
3/15/19

J'ai commendé sur le site, le
Produit a été livré comme indiqué lors de la commande et correspond à la description. Ce fut une très bonne expérience. Merci!

deepakk62
3/15/19

This company is so good they work on commitment really well and thanks such wonderful experience.they give beautiful service and such wonderful different types of clothes on best selling prices.

Dear We have sent you an email about how the return offer to your "Grammamlw@gmail.com " with an title of Top solution for you, pls check it and give us a reply. Look forward to hearing from you.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.

FloryDay?