Floryday

Floryday has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 848 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Floryday also ranks 35th among Women's Clothing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 63.3%
Special offer from Floryday
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Floryday is an all inclusive site For the best shopping experience.
  • Variety, affordable prices and the Best Costumer service ever, fast shipping

• So I gave the one star to customer service because at least they responded.
  • I did that for a bridesmaid dress once for half the price of the dress.
How would you rate Floryday?

“Shoes”

Jennifer T.
6/19/20

I sent for a pair of shoes a couple of weeks ago.and after reading some reviews I didn't expect to see them but today I got my package and my shoes are perfect so thanks Floryday.

“Charged twice...never refunded secon charge. Hung up on by associate”

Sage E.
6/12/20

This company is absolutely ridiculous. Find a different site. I was charged $108.36 two times when I only authorized one charge. I called into the company was told I would get a call within 48 hours from the billing department. I was never called back. I called back was hung up on. I filled out an online form, I still have not been refunded the money. Do not risk giving this company your account information. They are hackers.

customer service (67) dress (339) shopping experience (13) 10 days (11) costumer service (7) order (254) delivery time (7) good quality (28) phone number (8) 5 stars (7) return policy (6) 3 weeks (5)
jennifert697
June 19th, 2020
sagee1
jp1046
July 2nd, 2020
Just trying to get them to acknowledge I've sent a return request, (6th time lucky maybe), is time consuming and very frustrating. They are happy to take your money but so slow (if ever) to process a return request. Heavens only knows how the money will ever be returned to me. My advice, if you like a project, buy through Floryday. It's a full-time job to get a response, head-alone a refund.
melaniem316
June 22nd, 2020
I'm writing to update my precious negative review. Since my last post, Floryday finally refunded my money on 6/11 and I received my item on 6/8. They did finally correct and make good on their poor service, however, considering I purchased the bathing suit on 4/21, it took 2 months to receive my item and over to to resolve via refund. The bathing suit was average quality and although it looked like the pic, the material was not what I expected. My advice, it's not worth purchasing anything that has to come from over seas, particularly China unless you have the patience of a saint or you don't need for a special occasion. Buy local or within the US during this time. Save yourself the aggravation.
heatherd305
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered with trepidation as live in UK. Dress arrived after about 4 weeks which was sooner than expected. Material and sizing was just as described so very pleased
wendyn97
June 12th, 2020
I placed my order a month ago and I realize it's the pandemic but when I try to contact somebody to cancel my order or find out where it is I don't get any answers all I get asked to do is create a ticket which I've done so many times now I can't count and then I just get an automated reply that doesn't answer any of my questions they've already charged my visa so today I am calling visa and having them reversed the charges
stephanieb807
June 27th, 2020
Horrible! Won't even respond to emails regarding refunds let alone get a refund on product they never shipped!
laurav276
June 20th, 2020
I ordered a couple shirts today and a couple hours later had to cancel. Only then did I see these reviews. So we will see if the money gets promptly returned to my account. If it does I'll change my rating and place my order again. Will follow up.
colinb203
June 28th, 2020
• Updated review
I ordered two dresses for my wife on the 6 May, the money went out of my account the same day. I didn't receive a confirmation email, I've emailed them detailing the problem the reply was a standard email saying that customer services would contact me by email. Still no sign of the dresses and no email. I emailed them to ask when they would contact me, nothing so far. Im sure this is a scam company and possible trading illegally. I regret attempting to buy from them. My next step is contact the card company and try and get my money back and report Floryday to the UK Trading Standards, they must have a thick file on them by now. Another option would take a trip to their UK office in London
Quick to take your money slow to deliver
June 29th, 2020
• Previous review
Floryday did finally deliver, the dresses were the correct size and the quality was acceptable. It just took far, far to long and to many emails to get delivery. I wouldn't use Floryday again and would not recommend them to anybody. There are many reviews indicating the problems others have had, if you still decide to use Floryday BUYER BEWARE,
fmg
April 29th, 2020
I placed an order for items on March 27, 2020. As of April 24, 2020 I have not received my order. I contacted Floryday via email and within 24 hours I had a response. They apologize for the delay in receiving my order and offered me a full refund for the order. The refund was posted to my credit card within 48 hours. I will give them another chance.
aleciah7
June 24th, 2020
I have contacted the company twice and asked about the shipping date and have gotten no response...its been nearly a month and it's still in the processing stage.
jamesp2036
June 23rd, 2020
I placed an order and its been 5 weeks and still haven't received it yet, thinking about reporting it to Better Bureau or chamber of commerce
mimim55
July 2nd, 2020
I ordered clothes from the. 4 weeks ago and nothing has arrived. Furthermore, I have tried to contact them with NO response. What a let down!
alenet
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered this dress and am very happy with it. It's very true to the photos.
carolg561
June 12th, 2020
Ordered two items which were charged to my credit card. When I went to look at my order, it said "nothing ordered"...I won't be going back.
lindsayw52
June 25th, 2018
My initial review of Floryday was scathing. I was not happy with the garments that I ordered. After a bit of difficulty getting in touch with customer service, they took the correct action and credited my account. They even told me to keep the garments at no cost. Regardless, I sent the items back. I am going to give Floryday the benefit of doubt here and trust that the slow customer service was due to the holidays.

Floryday attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

terriec7
August 22nd, 2018
I bought 5 dresses on7/8/18 and received them today 20/08/18. None fit and the quality is not as stated. Judging by all (except about 5)reviews we have all been had! i tried to phone but the number does not exist!I have tried all the web sites given and they are all a jumble.This company should be struck off and if i I dont get this returns addresss within 48 hours I will report you to the trading standards dept and my local newspaper
patriciat527
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Sleeves a bit tight on dresses but good fit overall. Shoes very comfortable.
maries219
June 22nd, 2018
After many many many emails I did get my money back. However I still will never do business with them. The only reason they finally paid attention was because this website contacted them This company is AWFUL..Do not order they will charge for things you do not want and cancelled TEN days before shipping. They hold you and your money hostage. Clothing is junk

jd746
June 28th, 2020
Never recieved my purchase, ( over a month ago) and customer service just keeps giving me the run around, BEWARE!! SCAM!
samanthab175
June 25th, 2018
To some degree I was lucky - I received the 6 items I ordered, however, the silk dress is polyester, and the viscose ( rayon ) blouse is also polyester. I try not to wear polyester as it is not biodegradable. It is quite obvious that l will not be able to return these items as Floryday has a no return policy - no matter where I looked I could not find a return address. The polyester blouse was 3 sizes too small. One dress after washing by hand in cold water shrunk 4 or 5 inches. Need to use fabric paint on other items.
elainek77
July 31st, 2019
Positives

Website easy to use.
Clothes arrrived well made and as described
Choice of clothes are good and designs not usually seen on UK market which is very appealing

Negatives
Took a month for the order to be completed so if ordering from the UK do not order with an immediate requirement
Postage is high again I assume because there is no outlet in the UK you are paying for postage direct from China

Overall

Would use again if not in a hurry
juliem397
May 25th, 2018
I ordered a dress from Floryday on May 13th, paid 15.98 for expedited shipping, got a confirmation email, and a shipping email (6 days later!) still dont have the dress. When I type in my order number on the website it says it doesnt exist. When I follow the tracking link, the website doesnt exist!!!
Update: though the dress took a very long time to arrive and my expedited shipping money was wasted, the dress did eventually arrive and it was decent quality.
madonnak3
Madonna K.
June 30th, 2020
This website kept popping up so I finally decided to try. Before you read further please know I have worked in retail a good portion of my life. I took measurements precisely according to their sizing chart. Purchased $200 . The order came timely and received in good condition. Each item in its own bag. One item FIT ironically because mistakenly I marked SMALL. ALL Medium shirts , blouses were HUGE. Pants were Huge. It seems their factory just sews everything in a block form. Nothing is flattering fitted. Models you see have been pinned to look good. Deceiving. Patterns are cheap and do not look like photo. Material feels creepy. (Only word I know to describe) The website to return is not at all user friendly. You cannot call to talk to human. Apparently you cannot return until you contact them because there are certain items to be sent back to different locations since supposedly they manufacture all over world. For American women I found it timely and frustrating. Even writing this review is timely but I want other women to know what I did not like. The MOST aggravating issue is you pay shipping. You also have to pay to return! Shipping and return fees I could have purchased more items from a more reputable company. Also jewelry is cheap like buying from bubble gum machine. AND they will NOT take returns on any accessories. My mistake , I should have seen that supposedly when I ordered.
Bottom line. Caution. I did finally get an email response stating they received my return request..
Now I wait 24 hours for someone to contact me to tell me what to do and where to send back items. Hassel hassel. For me I shall stay with my American reputable online stores that I know my size, easy return and they don't penalize me for their sizing being wrong . Good luck y'all!!!
janeh269
December 17th, 2019
was a bit apprehensive about ordering from this company but the skirt is lovely, fast delivery and well packaged. Well made,lovely material and a bit different from the usual run of the mill high street shops.Would order again.

How do i return???

Dear We have sent you an email about how the return offer to your "Grammamlw@gmail.com " with an title of Top solution for you, pls check it and give us a reply. Look forward to hearing from you.

See more answers (35)

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

See more answers (13)

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

See more answers (6)

Address for return

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

See more answers (2)

A: : Thank you for your review. Please take our deepest apologies for all the problems you encountered. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can contact us within 14 days upon receiving the items to initiate the return process. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.floryday.com/return-policy.html Would you please tell us your correct order number so that we can contact you as soon as possible? Or please send the email to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number "". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F.,

Thank you for your time. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. If you want to return, you can submit the request here: https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 24 hours . Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer. Would you please tell us your order number so that we can contact you as soon as possible.Or please send the email to feedback@floryday.com with the title " sitejabber+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F.,

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F.,

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

See more answers (6)

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

See more answers (3)

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Floryday staff and other customers.

Floryday.com - Online store for the latest fashion & trends in women's collection. Shop affordable ladies' Dresses, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories with top quality.

flroydayf
Floryday F.
Customer service
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Floryday?

Have a question about Floryday?