Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

hazela16
11/10/18

Very easy to make purchase,honestly its really hard to choose if only i can buy all those .I love all the designs of their clothings it boosted my confidence!

reynoldsl1
11/10/18

They take your money and do not dispatch goods you will be totally wasting your time chasing them. Do not be conned

shahzadk3
11/5/18

I bought this dress for my wife and we are in love with it! It fits beautifully on her and is very flattering and is the perfect length, sitting just below her knees. It's a gorgeous quality, as are all dresses on this site, and feels beautiful on.

lucyg50
11/2/18

My issue was resolved amicably, I received correct size within a very short time. Thanks, FloryDay, I will definitely shop here again!!

edithc50
11/2/18

I enjoyed shopping on Floryday. The customer service is great and the site is well structured and easy to navigate. The dress I ordered came in the right size and arrived on time.

charlesw275
10/29/18

This site is excellent. The business operations are well-coordinated and should you be dissatisfied your issue is appropriately solved. It is however, not easy to find an issue to be sorted out. You will always like what you buy. Can you imagine getting a refund for your money or a replacement of what you have? This happens here. You cannot hesitate to come back to FloryDay.

vinyg
10/27/18

I have tried several online shopping portals to find out best apparel for my upcoming function but Floryday is the platform where I found a perfect piece. I end up purchasing some more products from this site and also recommended to my friends. I think is an all-in-one solution for all our shopping needs.

waqara9
10/24/18

For the price you can't beat this dress - very attractive and excellent quality material. Highly recommended.

zakariab18
10/20/18

wir liebten, wie die Kundendienstantwort und beantworte alle deine Fragen rechtzeitig, ganz zu schweigen von der Qualität der Bestellungen, die sie pünktlich erreichten und das Produkt war hervorragend, ich bestellte vorher ein Kleid für meine Frau und sie liebte es und wir musste 3 mehr bestellen, danke floryday :)

jonag2
10/17/18

I love how gorgeous their clothing is and how comfortable it is when you wore it. The quality of the fabric as well is very outstanding.

ginav26
10/13/18

Ich bestellte ein Kleid und es kam pünktlich an. Ich bin sehr beeindruckt von dem Stoff, der Naht und der Gesamtqualität des Kleides. Ich werde mehr Kleider von Floryday bestellen und würde diese Seite definitiv anderen empfehlen. Ausgezeichneter Service!

priyankad13
10/2/18

Die 3 Outfits, die ich von Floryday gekauft habe, passen mir echt gut. Die Lieferung war schneller als erwartet. In Zukunft würde ich Floryday bestimmt auswählen nochmal einzukaufen.

muhammadr39
10/1/18

I ordered a dress for my girlfriend from Floryday. It arrived right on time. Me and my girlfriend are very impressed by the fabric, stitching and overall quality of the dress. I am going to order more dresses from Floryday and would definitely recommend this site to others. Excellent services!

kimm507
9/28/18

I really love the black lace dress that was from their site. Very elegant and chic! It was perfect for the special events I'll be attending.

hanitrar
9/23/18

Très bon site, les robes sont tout belles et la qualité est au top! je ne regrette pas mes achats, livraison comme prévu, équipe bien chaleureux et attentifs, j'adore! Merci

lienekes
9/22/18

Ik heb nadat ik een verkeerd item had ontvangen, nadat ik fotos had gestuurd, het juiste item alsnog ontvangen en ik hoefde het verkeerde item niet terug te sturen!!
Ik heb heb hele goeie ervaring met de service. Wel jammer dat ze niet telefonisch bereikbaar zijn.

julied228
9/20/18

Très heureuse d'avoir trouvé cette robe.
Un super rapport qualité-prix pour un look incroyable.
Grandement recommandé!

razafimoriaa
9/20/18

J'adore ce site,impossible pour moi de ne pas le consulter chaque jours parce qu'il propose des tendances interessantes et les produits sont tous haut de gamme que je ne regrette pas de m'investir

shawanae
9/20/18

I got my Cotton Floral Long Sleeve Midi Shift Dress and Stuff is outstanding with the elegant look. Up to my expectations :) They always Rocks with best from the Rest.

hakand2
9/12/18

I am absolutely delighted with my purchases on this site. I got a trustworthy shopping experience and customer service was very helpful. I will recommend this site to my friends as well.

sheilan32
9/10/18

I ordered cloths. they were too small even though i used their size charts. The picture did not adequately represent the photos. Tried to contact them email they never answered and as some one else said, went to return the items and it was going to cost $ 66 to do so. My total order was about 70.00

ademolao
9/10/18

Ich bin froh, Floryday für meine Frau entdeckt zu haben, einen Online-Shop, in dem wir uns ein schönes und passendes Kleid suchen können. Die Designs und Stoffe, die wir gekauft haben, sind einzigartig

alaktarzzamans
9/8/18

Ausgezeichneter Kundenservice und sie bieten Kleider bester Qualität. Die Kleiderqualität, der Lieferservice hat meine Erwartungen übertroffen und das Kleid macht mich charmant, genauso wie es auf dem Modell auf der Floryday-Website ausgesehen hat. Ich möchte den Service wieder bekommen! Sehr empfehlenswert für andere !!!
Vor allem war das Kleid wunderschön.

soniac59
9/8/18
• Updated review

Very quick and efficient in dealing with my complaint. Received a full refund within days. Pleased to see that Floryday have now changed the description of the material on their website from Cotton to Polyester. Very satisfied with their response.

“Described as Cotton but made of Nylon”
9/6/18
• Previous review

Very disappointed with the two tops. On the website and my order they are described as "Casual Cotton and Floral Cotton tops". They are actually made of Nylon, would be very sweaty and uncomfortable to wear. No label on the garments. Used to be a dressmaker so I know my fabrics.

katarinac3
9/7/18

I'm very satisfied with my dress and the fabric it's made of. Delivery was fast, and the dress was just like on the photo.

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your reply. We have sent an email to your email maryjudson7@gmail.com. Please check for it and give us a reply. Have a nice day!

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.

FloryDay?