Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

gretam19
1/14/19

Ho comprato un vestito per un vestito per un matrimonio su questo sito e sono stata piacevolente sorpresa! Il tessuto era di ottima qualità e il taglio perfetto! Anche la consegna è stata rapida! Altamente raccomandato!

saral167
1/12/19

Vestito perfetto, come nella descrizione, il servizio di acquisto è stato molto veloce ed efficace. La qualità dei tessuti è ottima

khaldounh
1/11/19

Floryday har gode produkter og altid god kundeservice!

super søde tøj muligheder og generelt anstændige priser.
Højt anbefalet.

jazmina4
1/6/19

Everything on this website has drove me crazy, such amazing prices, amazing fabrics, and a whole lot of different options. Enjoying floryday more and more everyday!

mikes1570
12/22/18

Easy to order and once everything arrived it was exactly as described on the website! Im a happy costumer

aneelm
12/16/18

All things look good on the website.I ordered my usual sizes and checked their size charts to be sure. The customer service team are very easy to deal with in terms of shipping, prices etc enquiry.
Aneel Maqbool

mariaf185
12/14/18

The product I ordered was delivered to me, early as I expected. The fabric is great and the description in the website is exactly the same when you got the product.

roopk2
11/30/18

This is a super nice site with tons of exciting dresses to choose from. having just made my first purchase I cannot tell you how thrilled i was with the quality and service.

balolokc
11/28/18

The products shown on the website is the same as when you receive it. The customer service team are very easy to deal with in terms of shipping, prices etc enquiry.

kathleenm335
11/26/18

I am returning all items I ordered. They do not fit as pictured. I ordered my usual sizes and checked their size charts to be sure. Items are way too small through the bust and upper arms. The company does not make it easy to return. Will never purchase from them again. Kathi M

katiuskaf
11/25/18

I have bought several dresses for me and for my sister, really they are beautiful, I love the attention they provide, you are my favorite store number 1.

edberta
11/24/18

It was very great experience indeed got my product in excellent condition. I am very satisfied with Floryday. I will recommend this to my friends.

eslame1
11/24/18

I had brought a dress for my sister from them. It was a great fit and very
Good quality. My sister likes it very much . It fitted her style very well. The delivery was on time and the packaging was very nice

sylvial56
11/21/18

All things look good on the website. Terrible quality. One shirt sent 2 sizes too small the necklace had wires sticking out ruining a jumper. No reply to mails beware if you buy it It WILL NOT be changed however hard you try

himanshug7
11/20/18

Floryday provides best quality items to their customer. The delivery is on time without any problems. I ordered a dress for my girlfriend and it was a perfect fit and she was delighted with the quality of the material used.

saeedh5
11/19/18

I have bought a dress for my girlfriend Neha. It is a beautiful dress, I ever have seen. I have bought quality dress on the site.

hazela16
11/10/18

Very easy to make purchase,honestly its really hard to choose if only i can buy all those .I love all the designs of their clothings it boosted my confidence!

shahzadk3
11/5/18

I bought this dress for my wife and we are in love with it! It fits beautifully on her and is very flattering and is the perfect length, sitting just below her knees. It's a gorgeous quality, as are all dresses on this site, and feels beautiful on.

lucyg50
11/2/18

My issue was resolved amicably, I received correct size within a very short time. Thanks, FloryDay, I will definitely shop here again!!

edithc50
11/2/18

I enjoyed shopping on Floryday. The customer service is great and the site is well structured and easy to navigate. The dress I ordered came in the right size and arrived on time.

charlesw275
10/29/18

This site is excellent. The business operations are well-coordinated and should you be dissatisfied your issue is appropriately solved. It is however, not easy to find an issue to be sorted out. You will always like what you buy. Can you imagine getting a refund for your money or a replacement of what you have? This happens here. You cannot hesitate to come back to FloryDay.

vinyg
10/27/18

I have tried several online shopping portals to find out best apparel for my upcoming function but Floryday is the platform where I found a perfect piece. I end up purchasing some more products from this site and also recommended to my friends. I think is an all-in-one solution for all our shopping needs.

waqara9
10/24/18

For the price you can't beat this dress - very attractive and excellent quality material. Highly recommended.

zakariab18
10/20/18

wir liebten, wie die Kundendienstantwort und beantworte alle deine Fragen rechtzeitig, ganz zu schweigen von der Qualität der Bestellungen, die sie pünktlich erreichten und das Produkt war hervorragend, ich bestellte vorher ein Kleid für meine Frau und sie liebte es und wir musste 3 mehr bestellen, danke floryday :)

jonag2
10/17/18

I love how gorgeous their clothing is and how comfortable it is when you wore it. The quality of the fabric as well is very outstanding.

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.

FloryDay?