Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

mimin10
8/17/18

I was greatly disappointed in the shoddy workmanship of the embroidered blouse I ordered. There was bunched up thread in several places. When I tried it on, I felt like I was wearing a shapeless gunny sack!

samr200
8/17/18

I ordered a "color block tassel .mini dress" cute on the screen WHAT I recieved was a piece of cloth with tassels! I called and emailed and they would NOT givena return address do ally after weeks of getting the run around I got an address I paid postage and returned it the piece of cloth! I GOT USPS to get a signature of who signed for the return to this date have NOT received my refund......... and don't order from another name that they use ZC Holding (UK) Limited

mettem1
8/16/18

I ordered a blouse that did not suit me. The material was not as expected, too thick. Delivery is very complicated with multiple mails back and forth. The possibility to keep the product and get 50% of the production price refunded was the easiest solution, also because you do not get information about the country for return of the product and therefore no return cost can be calculated. So if there is a certain risk that you'll return the Product, do not buy it!

reinav3
8/15/18

I seriously am not a fan of online shopping but the dress I bought was calling for me like it was made for me haha, thank you FloryDay for making this 1st purchase an easy breezy great experience :) I'am now a fan <3

Tip for consumers: enjoy your shopping!

haykv
8/15/18

Die Webseite ist leicht zu bedienen und das wichtigste ist, dass man wirklich gute Qualität bekommt egal was man bedient.

nikkij10
8/12/18

Website easy to use and delivery arrived on specified date well packaged for shipping. Also cannot fault their customer service. Very speedy responses and resolutions.

saadn1

Love you Floryday
Very pleased with quality and style. Extremely pleased with company's honorable business practices.

valeskav
8/12/18

Even though I was rather skeptical about ordering from this homepage, I decided to order two dresses. In my search, I was very specific in ordering only "cotton" products. I found the two dresses under the category "cotton dresses". The dresses arrived and definitely are NOT cotton. They appear to be 100% polyester. I wanted to write a review about it on the site but was just directed to the help-desk. Frustrating and closeted company.

Update: After writing this review the company contacted me to offer me a full refund of the articles if I delete this review. I replied I was not interested in their money and the review shall stay on sitejabber. In the end they refunded me the full price of the two dresses, which is nice and I decided to change the title of the review from "cheap, cheaper florydays" to "Dubious shop with strange practices" and add this "update" to my review.

gnanasekharb
8/12/18

I mostly prefer to buy clothes for my mom and sister. The dresses have great quality and deliver safely.

nancys495
8/12/18

Although I initially complained about the difficulty in returning merchandise flory day is offering me a full refund. Will let you know when I receive it

amits92
8/9/18

I prefer to buy my wife products from Floryday reason quality products and safe delivery. Reliable company.

bhavyab
8/8/18

Floryday is a very nice online store, There choices available are very wide and wonderful. I would be buying from here often now.

elizac11
8/8/18

Floryday showcase so much quality and unique items on their site. You will tend to shop and shop because your options are awesome and unlimited. Try to visit their site now, as you will totally love their dresses.

emmas157
8/8/18

Meine Erfahrung auf dieser Seite war super. Die Kleider sind sehr toll. Ich finde die Produkte wunderbar!

doloress41
8/8/18

I have NEVER encountered a company such as this one. I need to return their garbage to them but they never respond. After waiting days & I finally hear back they refer me to web site that you can't log on to. Plus My order took weeks to arrive. Never again will I use this so-called company! You'll NEVER get to talk to a human!!!

gwynethr2
8/3/18

Floryday will not give me a returns address and says it cannot find my order despite my telling them that I have a dress sent to me in response to my online order. Repeated requests sets for an address to which to send my disliked and unwanted address are ignored. Why does this company continue to exist despite an avalanche of complaints online?

tv29
7/23/18

This company is horrible. The quality of the the dresses I ordered were shoddy and not true to size. In addition, I spent almost two weeks going back and forth via email (as there is NO TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT) in order to find out the return process and to get my money back. They only refunded me 70% and held the money for shipping costs $19.99. There website says FULL REFUND and over at least 9 email correspondence, it wasn't until I threatened to get my lawyer involved did they refund me my money. Better off using AMAZON or any reputable online purveyor. Worst company I ever dealt with.

Update: 7/23/18---FloryDay contacted me and tried BRIBING ME $20.00 to take down the review and then they would send me the money. They survey websites and ask people to remove negative reviews; hence why there's no so little information online.

loriv32
7/22/18

Really so happy to have ordered on this shop. They have all the dresses I want and need! I will surely make another order with them.

tetyanas
7/21/18

I have found a wide range of dresses at this online shop to suit all tastes. They delivered my orders quickly and of high quality.

abiezerj
7/20/18

Es una tienda con un diseño simple y elegante donde es fácil encontrar lo que buscas y a buen precio. He comprado algunos artículos como regalo y he quedado muy satisfecho con la calidad, además el servicio de envío es excelente.

janicel99
7/19/18

Floryday are unscrupulous. They will not refund your money and they ignore you. They did not give me a return address so I had to use address on package. They do not answer emails. If you want to throw your money out of the window buy from them!

sollycruza
7/18/18

Great store. Time saver for a busy person like me. Happy that I came across of a real amazing store like FloryDay.

kelliel17
7/17/18
• Updated review

Well it is now 7/14/18, and still now package. After my first review Floryday did refund my paypal account half of the purchase price. I finally was able to get a tracking number but I am unable to get the link to go anywhere, it just recycles back to the same page. Frustrated beyond words. Will keep updated on the situation.

“A snail would be faster!!!!”
7/15/18
• Previous review

Boy do I wish I had read reviews before ordering. Order still has not arrived almost a month ago. It is impossible to contact them, my tracking number can not be found anywhere, and e-mails go unanswered. .. wondering if and when I will ever get my order, and wondering what crappy quality I will receive. Consumer beware!!!!!

annettel55
7/16/18

£132.32 Down
FloryDay where are you shipping from?, who are your cariers?
I paid extra for a fast delivery so I could have the clothes for my holiday. Disabled so could not run around shopping last minute.
Well I have been on holiday and back weeks (made do with a quick visit to Primark - much recommended).
Still no sign of these clothes.
Tentatively hoping they will arrive in time for my November holiday, also sounds like a need to be on a diet as the clothes are smaller than advertised.
Again Primark may have show them how to do.......
Annette

jos121
7/16/18

Je suis retombée par hasard sur floryday. Verdict après l'achat de ma première robe : parfaite qualité pour un petit prix. Je recommande vivement !

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your reply. We have sent an email to your email maryjudson7@gmail.com. Please check for it and give us a reply. Have a nice day!

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number or your email address? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.

22 Photos for FloryDay