Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

714 reviews
Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

714 Reviews From Our Community

Service
47
Value
47
Shipping
47
Returns
39
Quality
48

All Reviews

maryd550
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/20/18

Where do you return unsuitable items ? I eventually sent them back to head office. Guess what? Floryday charged for items and have now received them back again - and been charged again. Paid twice for things I don't want !! Help please! Where is the return items address?

zakariab18
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/20/18

wir liebten, wie die Kundendienstantwort und beantworte alle deine Fragen rechtzeitig, ganz zu schweigen von der Qualität der Bestellungen, die sie pünktlich erreichten und das Produkt war hervorragend, ich bestellte vorher ein Kleid für meine Frau und sie liebte es und wir musste 3 mehr bestellen, danke floryday :)

jonag2
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/17/18

I love how gorgeous their clothing is and how comfortable it is when you wore it. The quality of the fabric as well is very outstanding.

ginav26
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/13/18

Ich bestellte ein Kleid und es kam pünktlich an. Ich bin sehr beeindruckt von dem Stoff, der Naht und der Gesamtqualität des Kleides. Ich werde mehr Kleider von Floryday bestellen und würde diese Seite definitiv anderen empfehlen. Ausgezeichneter Service!

myrills
1 review
10 helpful votes
10/8/18

I have not received anything for an order placed on 17th September. How long should it take or have I just been scammed?

priyankad13
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/2/18

Die 3 Outfits, die ich von Floryday gekauft habe, passen mir echt gut. Die Lieferung war schneller als erwartet. In Zukunft würde ich Floryday bestimmt auswählen nochmal einzukaufen.

muhammadr39
1 review
0 helpful votes
10/1/18

I ordered a dress for my girlfriend from Floryday. It arrived right on time. Me and my girlfriend are very impressed by the fabric, stitching and overall quality of the dress. I am going to order more dresses from Floryday and would definitely recommend this site to others. Excellent services!

kimm507
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/28/18

I really love the black lace dress that was from their site. Very elegant and chic! It was perfect for the special events I'll be attending.

hanitrar
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/23/18

Très bon site, les robes sont tout belles et la qualité est au top! je ne regrette pas mes achats, livraison comme prévu, équipe bien chaleureux et attentifs, j'adore! Merci

lienekes
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/22/18

Ik heb nadat ik een verkeerd item had ontvangen, nadat ik fotos had gestuurd, het juiste item alsnog ontvangen en ik hoefde het verkeerde item niet terug te sturen!!
Ik heb heb hele goeie ervaring met de service. Wel jammer dat ze niet telefonisch bereikbaar zijn.

julied228
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/20/18

Très heureuse d'avoir trouvé cette robe.
Un super rapport qualité-prix pour un look incroyable.
Grandement recommandé!

razafimoriaa
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/20/18

J'adore ce site,impossible pour moi de ne pas le consulter chaque jours parce qu'il propose des tendances interessantes et les produits sont tous haut de gamme que je ne regrette pas de m'investir

shawanae
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/20/18

I got my Cotton Floral Long Sleeve Midi Shift Dress and Stuff is outstanding with the elegant look. Up to my expectations :) They always Rocks with best from the Rest.

hakand2
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/12/18

I am absolutely delighted with my purchases on this site. I got a trustworthy shopping experience and customer service was very helpful. I will recommend this site to my friends as well.

sheilan32
1 review
2 helpful votes
9/10/18

I ordered cloths. they were too small even though i used their size charts. The picture did not adequately represent the photos. Tried to contact them email they never answered and as some one else said, went to return the items and it was going to cost $ 66 to do so. My total order was about 70.00

ademolao
3 reviews
0 helpful votes
9/10/18

Ich bin froh, Floryday für meine Frau entdeckt zu haben, einen Online-Shop, in dem wir uns ein schönes und passendes Kleid suchen können. Die Designs und Stoffe, die wir gekauft haben, sind einzigartig

alaktarzzamans
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/8/18

Ausgezeichneter Kundenservice und sie bieten Kleider bester Qualität. Die Kleiderqualität, der Lieferservice hat meine Erwartungen übertroffen und das Kleid macht mich charmant, genauso wie es auf dem Modell auf der Floryday-Website ausgesehen hat. Ich möchte den Service wieder bekommen! Sehr empfehlenswert für andere !!!
Vor allem war das Kleid wunderschön.

soniac59
1 review
8 helpful votes
9/8/18
• Updated review

Very quick and efficient in dealing with my complaint. Received a full refund within days. Pleased to see that Floryday have now changed the description of the material on their website from Cotton to Polyester. Very satisfied with their response.

“Described as Cotton but made of Nylon”
9/6/18
• Previous review

Very disappointed with the two tops. On the website and my order they are described as "Casual Cotton and Floral Cotton tops". They are actually made of Nylon, would be very sweaty and uncomfortable to wear. No label on the garments. Used to be a dressmaker so I know my fabrics.

katarinac3
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/7/18

I'm very satisfied with my dress and the fabric it's made of. Delivery was fast, and the dress was just like on the photo.

vinal
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/6/18

I highly recommend FloryDay to those who love to shop online. There are so many choices for women's dresses and most, if not all, are worth buying. Until next shopping!

gemmar16
1 review
3 helpful votes
9/6/18

I bought a parcel with a couple of thing to Floryday and after three weeks, and following their parcel tracker, I found my parcel was delivered back to the origin point. I got in touch with them and after a couple of days waiting for them to contact me, they re-send my parcel which I got 4 days later, and in 8 days time (since I let them know my claim) they refund me the 70% of my purchase in compensation for the service that went wrong.
First I tought I was a scam victim, but afterwards tuned out to be a very serious and client orienteted company. 100% satisfyed. I would advice it to anyone of my friend.

cristyg4
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/6/18

FloryDay has everything to offer when it comes to trendy, fashionable, casual and formal dresses for every occasions.
It is highly recommended for everyone. Happy shopping!!

lorris12
1 review
16 helpful votes
9/2/18

I learned (thought I had) my lesson from the one time I ordered a winter coat from Amazon. It took me a few pages of shopping to notice that most of the models were Asian. Then I noticed the hit-or-miss warnings on the cart page about how sizes may run small. Then, when I looked to see when an order would arrive for general shipping: January! It was October. So, I ordered with fast delivery option. When I got this 'puffy' plain black, mid-thigh length coat 5 days later.... it came in an 8x10x4 inch box. I was doubting my purchase at this point. But...it did puff out. Only to reveal stitching that read - "I'm Okay" over a neon yellow smiley-face patch on the front of the hood, stitching in white all along both sleeves that read "The Hood Company" and two neon smiley-face patches at the end of the sleeves. Huh? None of this was pictured on Amazon! This might have been okay for a twelve-year-old, but not so much for a fifty-four-year-old. So, I made due, (the coat was $11.00) and Sharpied over the smiley-faces, flipped the hood over a couple of inches and secured it with a tan-colored flower pin, and the white stitching was bearable as long as no one asked me to explain what it meant. Couldn't use the hood and the coat was too small (even after ordering 3x's bigger due to warning about running small) but it was okay for one winter's use. I have never wanted winter to end so much just because of this coat. So, I need dresses now, and what do I do? Jump online to FloryDay, and get 12 of them in my cart until I realize...something seems familiar. Most of the models are Asian! And even though there are no warnings about sizing - I'm on to them now. I zeroed out the cart, got onto this review site (which I should have done first, not last) and sure enough, what I had started to think while still perusing the site: "Slow boat FROM China." Now... I have truly learned my lesson thanks to the reviews about this company. (I hope.)

maicay
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/1/18

I am happy with the service and products of FloryDay. I will definitely recommend this site to my family and friends.

annettel55
1 review
30 helpful votes
8/26/18
• Updated review

I am very pleased to inform readers that I have received a full refund.
I believe this was as a direct result of my poor online reviews.

This offer was made on condition I take down the first review but I reminded
them other customers did just that and got no refund. They refunded me anyway.
They state they will also give me the clothes but I not expecting them.
Thank you Sitejabber and the readers who remind Floryday and other companies how customers should be treated.
Annette

“Why Are We Waiting”
8/24/18
• Previous review

£132.32 Down
FloryDay where are you shipping from?, who are your cariers?
I paid extra for a fast delivery so I could have the clothes for my holiday. Disabled so could not run around shopping last minute.
Well I have been on holiday and back weeks (made do with a quick visit to Primark - much recommended).
Still no sign of these clothes.
Tentatively hoping they will arrive in time for my November holiday, also sounds like a need to be on a diet as the clothes are smaller than advertised.
Again Primark may have show them how to do.......
Annette

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your reply. We have sent an email to your email maryjudson7@gmail.com. Please check for it and give us a reply. Have a nice day!

By airydress -., AiryDress Representative
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number or your email address? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
FloryDay?
Post Review