Review of FloryDay

FloryDay reviews

Tel: 117.0072314
feedback@floryday.com
Every lady needs some glam in her closet!
Get Offer

dorak9
3/19/19

Kupiłam sukienkę maksi i buty do niej dopasowane, obie rzeczy leżą ładnie, tylko najpierw trzeba się zmierzyć i wybrać odpowiedni rozmiar, wszystko pasuje! Nie czekałam długo na przesyłkę, jestem zadowolona ze skłepu.

lanniont
3/15/19

J'ai commendé sur le site, le
Produit a été livré comme indiqué lors de la commande et correspond à la description. Ce fut une très bonne expérience. Merci!

deepakk62
3/15/19

This company is so good they work on commitment really well and thanks such wonderful experience.they give beautiful service and such wonderful different types of clothes on best selling prices.

lorenao5
3/14/19

They are as cute as in the pictures. Keep in mind they are not American sizes so measure yourself first. Great quality! Plus they constantly have great deals! I think it's time to upgrade my wardrobe *wink wink*

konigins
3/14/19

Un site plus que professionnel. Un coli au délai. Un service clientèle présent 24/24. Merci pour cette qualité. Une expérience que je vais la refaire et refaire. Mille merci

boskoj
3/14/19

Bought dresses for my sister and my girlfriend, they bought got really exited when they got their gifts. Fast shipping and great service. Great site with great variety of items. The dresses look fantastic as the girls say. Their favorite site now.

marinac47
3/13/19

Одежда там хорошего качества, сама заказывала пару раз. Думаю на лето заказать купальник, несколько платьев и топов. С доставкой не было никаких проблем тоже. / The clothes I ordered several times were of a good quality. I consider buying some other stuff for summer (swimsuit maybe two or three dresses and tops). There were no problems with delivery.

margarets21
3/13/19

I ordered over $100 of clothing from this company and never got my merchandise. They also gave me fraudulent tracking numbers. They are THIEVES!!!

oksanab8
3/7/19

Previously, I had several unpleasant experiences of buying online. But these guys made me finally happy! They helped me select the right size. They answered each question. I got all the information prior to paying my money. Now I am super excited of wearing my red polka dot dress in the streets of Rome while on vacation.

ademb6
3/6/19

The clothes I order from FloryDay always arrives quickly and I always get what I expect.
There is something for every ones budget and It's always the best quality-price ratio possible. The color of three T-shirts I ordered a while ago is still intense, even after multiple washings. Customer service is always there providing quick and clear answers if I have any question about sizes or similar.

katit
3/6/19

Easy to use website - you can see different views of the clothes that come from size S. There is no video, but that's fine. Excellent price:quality ratio for stylish and colorful dresses.
The lace dress I ordered arrived promptly and in great condition.
I will for sure be checking again for good deals!

larysad
3/5/19

Всем привет! Сегодня получила свой заказ. Заказывала два платья. Покупкой осталась довольна, все подошло по размерую. Обе модели соответсвуют описанию на сайте. Рекомендую всем!

larsk13
2/28/19

Top Kundenservice und schnelle Lieferung, ich bin zufrieden.
Zuerst war ich mir etwas unsicher, aber der Kundenservice hat mich beeindruckt und die darauffolgende Bestellung lief zügig und ohne Probleme ab.

annak262
2/28/19

*** When I look to expand my style without breaking my budget, FloryDay is the best fit for ladies like us. Finally, I can get stylish clothing for plus size from FloryDay ***

bryanak
2/23/19

Wunderbarer Service, ich bin total beeindruckt von der Professionalität, den Produkten und der gesamten Erfahrung!

vishakad
2/21/19

It is the best shopping experience I ever had. I bought a dress for my sister's birthday. She said that it was the best gift she had for her birthday.

juliab205
2/21/19

The FloryDay is the perfect fashion online. I will recommend this online shop for it's hastle free to pick a dress that will suit to you. The fabric and designs will make your feelings satisfied.

laveenap
2/13/19

Hi Laveena Pinto here Easy shopping experience, quite many choices... latest designs. Definitely will recommend to my fellow colleagues.

liezyld
2/13/19

Very satisfied of the dress I got. Fabric is very classic and elegant. I will definitely recommend this shop to my friends.

surayar
2/12/19

Dieses Kleid hat mir sehr gut gefallen. Es kommt super schnell an.Das Kleid war genau wie auf dem Bild, mit sehr gutem Material und einer schönen Farbe.

gracea88
2/11/19

Good online shop and quality dresses,I will order here again and recommend to my friends and relatives

shams7
2/11/19

Vraiment impressionné par les produits de Floryday! Meilleure expérience de magasinage que j'ai jamais eu. Je vous remercie!!

mahfujurr
2/2/19

Bought one dress for my sister from here. The design and color were beautiful. Definitely will do shopping again from here.

elisa2
1/31/19

It is a good online shop, the dress is beautiful and elegant. The design is up to date, so i can be trend setter. Thank you.

jorrembellep
1/30/19

It was the best online shopping experience ever! It was easy to order, the dress looks stylish and beautiful. And fits perfectly! I will surely order again.

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for visiting our website. We totally understand your concern about the negative reviews. Please be assured that we always strive to offer products of high quality and good customer service, and you can also see a large number of good reviews and nice pictures from our dear customers. It is really a pity that our products didn't meet the expectations of a small partial of our customers. However, we do care about each customer's advice. After receiving their feedback, we spare no effort to solve the problems for them and also pay more attention to offering better products. We are sure that our products will not let you down. Any question, please contact feedback@floryday.com, we will try our best to help you. Have a nice day!

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receipt Please send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting. We sent the top solution to your email goldi.r@hotmail.com , would you please check and give us a reply? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Thank you for informing us of the return. Could you provide the return proof, such as tracking number or delivery receiptPlease send it to feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Once you provided us with the return proof, we will initiate the refund process for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for your sharing. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Thank you for your time. Best regards, Floryday

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative

Thank you for contacting us! There will be no more charges once you have placed your order successfully. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. However, based on our experience, such situation is very rare. Meanwhile, we do care our customers' shopping experience very much. If you have been charged for any extra custom fee, you just need to send us a copy of the customs invoice with tracking number on it, and our workers at after-sale department will give you a satisfying solution. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" sitejabber+ your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

By Floryday F., FloryDay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FloryDay staff and other customers.

FloryDay?