Review of Flax Linens

Tel: 1.888.399.3529
flaxlinens.com@domainsbyproxy.com

susannah32
2/4/19

I bought these as one of my daughters Christmas gifts because she LOVES mine when she comes to visit. I have always. She did not like the color I chose but she had no trouble exchanging them for ones she liked. I am writing this review because I appreciate how simple FlaxLinens.com made the transaction. I would recommend wholeheartedly

margaretw208
2/2/19

I am loath to spend this kind of money on sheets, but after spending a week with them I can say they are well worth the money. I didn't believe sheets could make that big a difference in how you sleep. Boy, have I been proven wrong. I was super impressed with how quickly they came.

maryh732
2/2/19

Love my duvet cover!!! The quality is amazing and it does not make me hot at night plus you can't beat the price! Love flax linens.

lillians68
1/16/19

bonniep91
1/9/19

Best quality sheets I have found, my family keeps thanking me for replacing all the sheets in the house. I have been very happy with the Belgian Linen sheets I bought from them over a year ago.

gertrudes11
1/4/19

Exactly what I needed. Crisp, clean look and amazing material. Happy with my purchase. Recommend everyone!!!

sallyk62
12/25/18

I loved dealing with Flax Linens. I requested custom sized sheets and they were deliverd to me within 13 days. The quality of the stitching was what I expected from a high end product.

dyanp2
12/19/18

I ordered 4 linen pillowcases in Oct 2018. Flaxlinens.com charged my credit card, but I never received them. After many emails and 2 phone calls leaving messages with the answering service (no customer service), the owner Yuliia responded via email claiming it was lost in the mail and would have another order sent. After never receiving this supposed 2nd shipment I left many emails and called 4 more times but never received a response Or a credit of $100.80. Yes, I am out by $100.80!

I agree with the "Do not order from them" review, as well as "the worst shopping experience". I do all of my ordering online with so many companies that will bend over backwards to ensure you are satisfied. Please do not order from this unethical company.

If "no star" rating was possible, that would have been my rating.

soniap38
12/18/18

I was very overdue for a new sheet set, and I'm super glad I went with these. They arrived quickly (in a cute linen bag, I might add), and are exactly as promised. Cute, comfortable, cozy, Definitely recommend!

nancyf189
12/17/18

The Sheets are beautiful, worth the wait. It took 3 weeks to get custom made sheets, at first I thought that was a long time, then I realized the sheets were stitched just for me.

jenniferv199
12/16/18

I ordered Flax Linens Chambray Linen Sheets, as I have been very happy with the Belgian Linen sheets I bought from them over a year ago. The linen sheets are a very comfortable fabric and the color matched my expectations from the website.

carment37
12/14/18

Your product feel wobderful and beautifully made. I couldn't be happier with my second set of Flax Linens.

rodneym79
12/10/18

This is our second Simple Duvet Cover Set. We've used one in our master for several years and just updated our guest room. It's a great neutral base to start with and our guests love it.

larad15
12/7/18

I ordered the simple duvet cover set in white. The material is absolutely devine, linen quality is high. I was surprised by the softness. It washes beautifully with no wrinkling and looks really classy on the bed.

tiffanys174
11/27/18

I ordered a set of sheets and a duvet and they charged my credit card on Sept 9, 2018. I received no tracking information. I reached out via email three times. I have called customer service twice and was given incorrect info. One person could not find my order the other person said there was no order. Both representatives said they would have someone call me back because they had limited visibility and no one has returned my phone call. I also sent you a facebook message. No response! Do not order from them.

sarahe166
11/26/18

Flax Linens deserves a minus rating. It's not worth your time or money to do business with this "company." I ordered a duvet set on 9/12 with the understanding that it would arrive in 7-10 business days and was emailed that it was on the way. I never received a tracking number. When I tried tracking it on their website, I saw that it was delayed. By how long? No way of knowing. I called customer service and was told a "specialist" would call me back. I never received a call. I called numerous times to the same effect. I wanted the duvet set by a certain time and when it didn't come, I called again and asked that the order be cancelled. I was told that the cancellation would be received by a specialist. I think all of these calls were answered by an answering service, never an actual customer service person. Around October 8, I finally assumed I'd never receive the merchandise and called my credit card company to request a charge reversal. On October 22, I received the merchandise. Since I had needed something by a certain date and hadn't received it, I bought a duvet elsewhere. I read the Flax Linens return procedure on their website and sent an email saying I was returning it because it had arrived so late I'd had to purchase a replacement. I took the package in person to the return address because it happens to be in my city. Now Flax Linens has gotten the charge reinstated and I have to pay $244 for something I returned. They say they informed the credit card people about the return and that I should get a credit, but who knows if that'll happen? Shady, unresponsive and I didn't think the product was even well made. What a huge mistake buying from this website. I strongly advise buying from a legit company like West Elm instead.

lisam896
10/22/18

I would give them a zero if I could. The wrong size duvet was sent. We started the return process right away. We called the one 800 number to get a return address. When you call their 1-800 customer service number, you can only get a hold you of an answering service, nobody that actually works for flax linen. The answering service representative gave me the return address. My business partner was going to the post office that day and offered to mail the return package for me. Even though a copy of the email with the order confirmation and all pertinent information and my contact info was taped to the front of the duvet; just because she put our office address and not my personal address on the outside of the envelope, my return package sat in their warehouse unopened for a month and a half. I emailed them the day the return was sent and then four times inquiring about my return/refund. I finally decided to call their answering service again and asked the rep to have someone who works for Flax Linen to contact me. When the Rep from Flax Linen emailed me he was rude and snarky and kept telling me it was my fault that the refund has not been processed because the package was returned with my office address on the outside of the envelope. If anybody at flax linen had critical thinking skills, they might have checked their customer service emails and figured it out or better yet, opened the package to see the duvet and all my contact information along with original order number was taped to the product for a fast and efficient refund. Instead, I received no response and then a barrage of nastiness! It was Atrocious and I will never buy from this company again. Do not buy from flax linens when there are so many other, better, reputable companies with the same if not better product, that have real customer service agents you can speak to, who actually work from the company you're buying from and who do not treat their customers this poorly!

hannaw10
7/15/18

I ordered a custom set of Belgian Linens, I had a particular size I needed because I have a daybed. They made me a dust ruffle and a ruffled duvet set and shams. The Linen is 100% Natural from Flax and it arrived within 10 days of me ordering. I will be ordering from them again

sarahd281
7/12/18

Their site emphasizes over and over how this is European linen and has a deeply buried mention that the product is actually manufactured in China.

Delivery takes forever, and when you call you never reach a live person until at one point a guy answers on what seems to be his cell phone and simply argues with you about why your tracking information isn't updating. They tell you that the package has shipped so they charge your credit card, when in fact it is being made from China at that moment, in an untrackable fashion and may not actually ship for days.

Upon receiving the sheets, days later than promised, I find that the hems are the narrowest possible, that this is not premium quality at all, and that the pillowcases, for example, barely fit my pillows. They have skimped wherever possible to give you the. least amount of fabric.

They do not have a Better Business Bureau rating, nor is it easy to contact this company by email or phone as they do not return customer service inquiries whether you make them by phone or on their website. It took me more than 20 calls to reach a live person as it just went to voicemail.

This turns out to be a very fancy website that is a front for a guy's small home business.

Do some more shopping, including on Etsy, and you will find genuine linens that are actually manufactured and assembled in Europe. I found some much better ones from Eastern Europe.

Severely disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the Flax Linens staff and other customers.

Flax Linens?