Review of FashionMia

Tel: +1(302)300-4089
fendy.xiao@orderplus.com

marcoa69
5/20/19

I never received my product. This is a $#*!ing shop. I bought a dress and it was never delivered, I can not access the store account and the phone nobody answers

kimb588
5/20/19

If I could rate this company minus zero, I would!
A NASTY SCAM website, based in China, supposedly, that has just ripped me off to the tune of £117.80.
Am just in the process of trying to retrieve my money back, through my banks Card Fraud Debt!
FASHIONMIA among many other cheap, too good to be true, Clothing Websites, WISH, to name but one, are only out to Defraud Customers of their hard earned money!
ORDER FROM ANY OF THEM AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!!
I thought I was Safe, as their Website allowed me to pay via PayPal, or so I thought I was doing!
All part of the Scam!!!!
Am so upset with myself for not checking the Reviews for this Company prior to placing my order!
In all the years, I have been purchasing online, I have never been defrauded, until Now!!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

letit1
5/19/19

Order a dress through the website of the store, where I chose one that I liked a lot and after waiting for it to arrive, I realize that the design is a little different from the one I ordered, but I still liked it, no I wanted to return it because even though it was not the one I ordered it was not so ugly, so I decided to keep it....

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
shamikkaw
5/19/19

I was scammed out of 100.60. I never received my product nor a refund. Now I can't get in touch with anyone. Do not order anything from them.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please
offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to
robins414
5/18/19

Initially, I had bought a few dressed off this site and was not unhappy with what I received. In fact, I receive many compliments on them. HOWEVER, I continued to buy and from there on out, what I received was nothing like what was shown on the site, I ordered some dress in a size Large and what I received was nothing more than tiny shirts. I complained to the company and they offered me a partial refund as a credit to purchase more off their site. I took the offer and again, received a tiny, extremely inferior, product. What they show and what you get are two entirely different items....ill fitting, cheap material and very poorly made. Don't waste your time or money! Go to a brick and mortar store so you can actually see what you are buying!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
younghuij
5/17/19

This company steals your money!
Hope you see all reviews and don't throw away your money to this scam company!
They are waiting for anyone to be trapped....
I will find any way to sue this scam company, so that no more victims has to waste time

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
joyceg107
5/17/19
• Updated review

I've sent all the goods back to fashionmia as requested at my expense with no refund.
They are not a legitimate company and there is no recourse. They are a scamming company that sends cheap products out. Please be warned. Use PayPal or your credit card to pay as they will not refund you. This company has to be stopped.
You've been warned.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
I have checked your order and let our customer service email you,
please pay attention to your registered email address Joy****@gmail.com@yahoo.com. Thanks.
If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@orderplus.com
“Don't be fooled. ONE BIG SCAM”
5/12/19
• Previous review

The items are very poor for a Chinese company. They don't like returns or want to refund customers. One BIG scam company.
ATTACHED REPLY FROM THEM.

B2505892

Thanks for your contacting.

Please understand that our financial department has many refund businesses to process and they need to refund all customers by the date of their refund request every 2 weeks.

Please do not worry about the refund and believe that we never scam customers as a credible company, we will definitely give your money back but we just need time.

Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated. Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Rella.Han
Customer Service Team
www.fashionmia.com

Please click on "YES" or "NO" to let us know. We will be using your feedback to serve you better.

===========================================================================
fashionmia Resolution Center
In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:
www.fashionmia.com/resolution
Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
lovelyg2
5/17/19

"Unfortunately these days shopping for anything nice let alone shoes and clothes is so hard to do when all the malls are so far away from where you live and they're really not worth going too. Fashionmia has given me life once again when it comes to shoes! and cloths. I am 55 soon to be 56 and I love so many styles of shoes and Fashionmia has everything. In a few weeks I will be ordering a few pair.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
bc144
5/17/19

I order from this place by mistake. I thought I was ordering from another company and got them by mistake. I ordered through PayPal which was a joking in getting me my money back. The cloths are not what's in the picture. PayPal didn't even get me my money back on items I didn't receive . So if you want to throw money in the wind them this will be the place to do it. It's not a company these are people in CHINA who is are ripping you off.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
tahat3
5/16/19

previously i had a belief that online shopping is a fraud and the items received are not the ones which are actually told but than i came to this place, Fashionmia. i just want to give a thumbsup to them. they are offering the best quality of dresses and shoes and that too on a huge discount. i would love to place more orders on with them. they have the most fashionable items particularly the dresses and shoes. i urge everyone to give it a try.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
abdullahy4
5/15/19

The Hot News of Today is that Fashion Mia is giving 70% off on it latest trends.The dresses, stuff, shoes, and clothes featured on this website are really hot, cheap, fashionable and are of the latest trends. The store is giving an unbelievable discounts on all of it offers up to 70
%. The Summer 2019 is at its peak and the latest trended summer dresses are available for you. The stuff available on this store is suitable for all the ages and for all the figures. I highly recommend this shopping store if you are going to buy the dresses for this summer.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
yulias8
5/15/19

This store has good prices in its entire collection for ladies, if you have not visited yet this store are still in time to do so.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
cherylc292
5/15/19

First of all, I must thank to fashionmia.com for your great support along with your fast Response. When I found fashionmia.com, I was happy since they have wide varieties of clothing, and a great deal to choose from. I have so far, arranged three dresses (love their dresses). I like that some of their stuff seems unique. My arrangement always is dependent upon the time that I anticipate it to come they specify, and I am happy with that. So far, I don't have any problem with the inside, and no complaints. I give them props for being an international online store that's doing a great job; I typically hear a lot of complaints about online shops etc.. My experience has been great so far and they also possess a very professional and helpful customer support group, which I appreciate. This one of my favorite places online to shop.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
daniellap7
5/14/19

Despite all the negative reviews concerning this services I came to understand that if you haven't give something a try don't just believe in what others are saying. Yeah, of a truth when I give FashionMia a try I came to experience an extraordinary customer service support, quality goods of the dresses and shoes I bought and with an amazing discount of price with a super fast delivery time. What a wonderful services, I proudly say thank you FashionMia for your superb delivery.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
lenyd7
5/14/19

I was presented with an inconvenience with an order, specifically with some shoes ordered, but I had a problem with the size, so I communicated via chat with customer service where they kindly treated me solving the inconvenience, sending me back the shoes with the correct size.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
aw225
5/14/19

If I could've given this company zero stars I would have. Iordered items in October 2018 and when they finally decided in JANUARY that they weren't in stock they offered me a credit on our next order. I needed the items in January so I declined that offer and asked for a refund. They said it would take 10-15 days. It's now May 2019 and we've still not seen our refund of $140.35. I placed the charge in dispute with my credit card company and FashionMia lied to them, too. In one of the many emails back and forth with this company I received this response..."To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but we can sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally." If you have to say that you don't scam people then you're a scammer. LIARS! THIEVES! SCAMMERS! Stay away if you value your time and money!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
kirstenh24
5/11/19

I ordered items back in March 2019 and am still waiting for some of them. One item I was told couldn't be sent so they would issue a refund. That was on 18th March and I still haven't got it - it's now mid May! The items that have arrived are very poor quality and one even is completely unfinished. I wish I had never seen their advert because the stress of dealing with Wow Mia has been awful. My order wasn't honoured. The agreed refund was not issued. They either don't reply to emails or take weeks to reply, if they do reply that is, and nothing gets resolved. Then when you get a reply it's not in keeping with their terms and conditions, e.g. I was told I could keep the unfinished item, but still pay for it, and give it to someone as a present rather than return it! I have dealt with such an awful, rip off company in my life. I'm currently owed more than $140 of refund and was offered $20... who in their right mind would accept that? I will be seeking legal action as this is not acceptable.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
maship
5/11/19

I would like to thank you specially for your superb customer service. I ordered two jeans recently.But,unfortunately one had a very little damage. It is very sure actually it was a mistake.Because I'm a big customer of you.This was the first time I faced with a problem like that. Because,quality of your clothes are reliable. Otherwise I wiil not being with you until today.
However your staff were kind enough to refund for that dress as soon as I informed.
Thank you for your patience and fair service FashionMia.waiting for next collection.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
aleksam
5/10/19

the fact that their customer service is amazing and that they helped me pick perfect size for my child is a big plus for this company and is once of the reasons why I keep buying stuff from them. They are very patient and look take care of every customer. Thank you

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
kalanas
5/10/19

I would like to thank you specially for your superb customer service. i ordered two jeans recently. but unfortunately one had a very little damage. i'm sure actually it was a mistake. Because, I'm a big customer of you. this was the first time I faced with a problem like this. because, quality of your clothes are reliable. otherwise I will not being with you until today.
however your staff were kind enough to refund my money for that dress as soon as i informed. thank you for your patience and fair service. waiting for next collection.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
katarinap8
5/10/19

To be honest I love to spend as little money as possible when I buy anything, so this shop really caught my attention. I bought a dress for my child just as a test to see how will it turn out. And I wasn't dissapointed. The dress is perfect and it fits perfectly. I am sure that I will buy another one in a couple of weeks just because both me and my kid are satisfied

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
karollyno
5/6/19

They sell garbage, ice sun clothes away the dollar tree that were better quality. Please do not order this stinky junk. They will be ran out of the country. Trump maybe on to something.
They promise refund, have you mail items to a bogus address in California and lie about refunding money. Please beware, seems like they steal quality pictures from other sites. Bait and switch

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
katherinam
5/6/19

I bought 2 dresses, from them, I wont even call them dresses, they are halloween costumes or worse. The quality is very very bad, thin as paper. I actually think that a halloween costume is better quality. Their customer service is terrible. It was the first time and last time I order on this site. I actually think the good reviews are paid people. Impossible to give a good review with this kind of merchandise.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear Customer
rhondae24
5/6/19

I ordered nearly one month ago and haven't received the portion of my order that has been "dispatched". The other half of my order is still "processing".

The reviews that claim to have fast shipping are false.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

I ordered from shein and that company is quick. I regret not ordering again. I will not order from FashionMia.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
I have checked your order and let our customer service email you,
please pay attention to your registered email address rh*****@yahoo.com. Thanks.
andream338
5/6/19

Here in this store if you find a lot of clothes, I mean exactly the variety they have, there are many different designs to choose from. Well I think after so much watching and walking around the store for at least an hour, I took a few pieces, which quickly billed me in the box. Also I must note that the girl was very kind to me. I left the store very happy, I will be back again soon.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
Fashionmia

Dear carlo, i have checked your order no, it shows that your order was delivered by 2 packages separately . all of them are delivered . if you still did not get it, pls just inform us !

By Fashion M., FashionMia Representative

I believe the positive reviews are paid pretend customers. On Facebook I commented on one of their advertisements explaining why I thought people shouldn't buy from them and there were 4 women who posted general statements about why they loved fashion Mia. The same people posted the same comments another time I saw an advertisement for fashion Mia again. I thought it was strange so I clicked on their profiles and it showed at least 2 of those people were listed as marketing professionals with specialities in social media marketing. Way too much of a coincidence to not be intentional. They're a $#*! company and I strongly recommend not ordering anything from them.

By Kim D.

Yes! I am a real person who wrote a real review,you can even look me up on Facebook Emy Wood. I had a terrible experience with Fashion Mia and I just really wanted to share my expierence so no one else got burned.

By Emy W.

Fashion Mia took months for my order to arrive. Cheap, flimsy material. No tags. One blouse I bought, I couldn't even fit it over my head. Donating to Goodwill. What a scam.

By Loretta E.

I received a confirmation email as well. But the processing alone took about 2 months. Then there was the physical shipping time which was 1 month. If you cancel your order they charge you 15% of your money either way. Save yourself the time and trouble. Cancel it while you can. Or you are just going to end up wasting that money and waiting on products I wouldn't put on my dog.

By Robin P.

Cancel. My advice is to just cancel. They haven't shipped their garbage yet, so if it's not too late, it's your best bet. The quality is the worst and they are extremely rude and unhelpful. If it's too late dispute directly with your credit card company or PayPal (whichever you used)

By Deveon S.

Don't buy anything from them You will Never get it and they will keep telling you to be patient. This company is in China and so it is very difficult to do anything once they get your money. Check out other sites to purchase clothes and first and foremost read reviews online before purchasing. That was my lesson I took from this horrible experience.

By S W.

As long as you are smaller than the size you are getting. The plus sizes are not plus sizes and it took over a month to get And 2 items were damaged not worth my time sending pictures and the customer service SUCKS

By Sheila S.

The quality is beyond bad, unwearable. Child labor I presume. AWFUL! Awful. Did I say awful?

By Amy S.

It was impossible for me to find a phone number for them. I sent all questions I had to their email. They responded usually within 24 hours, however never quite answered any of my questions or concerns. Then they slapped a bogus tracking number on my order and have not responded to a single email since 12/21/15. Still no order received or even able to track. They are a sad joke on me.

By Elizabeth I.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionMia staff and other customers.

FashionMia?