Review of FashionMia

Tel: +1(302)300-4089
fendy.xiao@orderplus.com

sherrellb2
2/19/19

I WILL NEVER EVER BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN IN LIFE. THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE, THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS. I KEPT SENDING EMAILS AND THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER E OR RETURN MY FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM

sandraf187
2/18/19

Este sitio es un fraude he tratado de comunicarme con ellos para hacer un reclamo y simplemente no me responden
Lo qué ordene no es lo que ellos describen
Esto no sirve por favor no compren en este sitio es un robo lo que ellos hacen

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused,
would you please offer us the order number to comment@orderplus.com
so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem ASAP.

mariannee15
2/18/19

I also, as many other people, had a HORRIBLE experience with Fashionmia, I never got my order, customer service was terrible, they kept assuring me that my order was coming. Never received it! This company is a fraud and a scam. Avoid at all costs.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

estelam4
2/18/19

This store has good discounts, buy three dresses and spend much less than you thought, I recommend that you go to take a look and save money.

jsk
2/17/19

Fashionmia has horrendous customer service and their products were not worth the money I paid. They may look good on some models and in photos. I made two orders online, both of which I had to return at my expense in December and January. After trying numerous times on their online phone number, which was never open, I sent messages on their website and got response after three weeks. This was at the end of December after I returned the item and confirmed delivery at their return address. Someone by the name of Fanny Wang replied saying that they need 15-25 days to credit my account!!! It has now been 50 days since they received the items and I still do not have the refund. This is what they call "customer service"? Stay away from the allure of cheap price. They use cheap materials that is worth one tenth of what you pay. There will be no more business for them from my side of the world!!!
JS

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them. They won't refund even after you return at your expense.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

rufuss27
2/13/19

I have unsuccessfully tried to contact this company both by phone and e-mails. It is as though they do not exist. After reading what other customers are saying, I will now stop trying. I will dispose of the wrong winter coat through a charitable organization. Never again.

Rufus

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

sophiea35
2/12/19

Please Please Please Don't do any shopping from them. THEY ARE Dishonest and fraudulent .

PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS WEBSITE.

Tip for consumers: Please Please Please Don't do any shopping from them. THEY ARE Dishonest and fraudulent.

PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS WEBSITE.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

annf134
2/12/19

Read reviews before ordering and found their sizes recommendations were not to be relied on so ordered 2 sizes above what I would normally order ie: EL. When garment arrived was far too tight and would probably just about fit a ten year old. Payment was taken immediately and garment did not arrive until a month later. Tried straight away to contact company with no success and returned garment in original packing as instructed requesting FULL refund including p/p £22.78.It is now ANOTHER month nearly later and have not even had as much as acknowledgement of receipt of garment or constant complaints on your "Dispute" section. Your company is the VERY worst I have ever dealt with and in spite of several tempting garment I would NEVER NEVER order from your company again.
Ann Fillery

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

maxia
2/10/19

The quality of clothing in this store is incredible. When the first thing I could see is that they had an attractive discount, which is not bad, the first thing I thought that because of that good discount the clothes would not be very good, but it was not like that, I never thought that the clothes were of quality, but so it was, for those prices that I saw, the clothes did have a very good quality, so I was very surprised to find good quality clothes at such a low cost.

did5
2/9/19

It was my first time to order items from this company but I got duped and I never received my package. They sent me an email message that my package was shipped and gave me a tracking site where they said I can track where my package was. First time I typed in the number that was provided to me and it gave me an error message that the site cannot be found. I sent them a message informing them about this and they replied and sent me another site. It did work but the dates don't add up. It was showing that it was sent but it was giving weird drop off sites and destination and every time I try to check it will not refresh the dates. I was told that the information is the latest update. One of their customer service staff named Liekkas Wang even told me by email to not worry and be patient and wait for it to arrive. But after over a month I still have not received what I purchased and paid for so I demanded that they refund me my money back. They said that the package was delivered in front door. I never received anything. What front door are they taking about? They even toled me to ask my neighbors if they saw any package. They kept on saying it was delivered. They then proceeded to tell me to follow-up with the local post office and to give them the offer documentary evidence. Fashionmia lost my package or maybe there was no package at all and want me to do their jobs for them. Never got my money back nor the items I purchased. I urge and plea to people not to trust this company again and don't be fooled by their products because you will never see it or receive it. They only scam you and make money out of you. Hard earned money. They don't care. Fashionmia is TRASH, FRAUDELENT and MONEY GRABBER. BIG SCAMMERS!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

lizo3
2/9/19
• Updated review

Just look at this at long last I had a reply from Fashionmia see below:
Dear Customer,
We are very sorry if you do not withdraw the complaint, your account will be frozen, we can not directly finish refund.
Only if you cancel the complaint, we can refund for you within the shortest time.
Best regards,
Customer Service: Nina
Email: nina.li@orderplus.com
www.fashionmia.com

Talking to me like that will not get my bad review taken down!! I need to warn everyone so they do not get ripped off too!!
This is disgraceful I hope you lose a lot of sales you don't deserve any treating customers like this!!! STAY WELL CLEAR IS MY ADVICE!!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

would you please offer us the right order number to comment@orderplus.com

“DON'T DO IT”
4/19/16
• Previous review

STAY WELL CLEAR!! WHAT A SCAM! RUBBISH CLOTHS POST BACK TO CHINA A FORTUNE WITH NO REFUND!!
Have just had an e-mail to inbox on this site from fashionmia saying if I do not remove this review my account will be cancelled and I will not get a refund!! they have offered me a refund right from the beginning but I have NEVER got it, so do your best Fashionmia and cancel my account I already have my refund from pay-pal! Unlike some I will not be bribed by coupons to give a good review about a bad company!

Tip for consumers: DON'T RISK IT! There are so many more MUCH better sites to buy cheap stuff from why risk receiving poor quality goods that don't fit! Difficult to see in photo but this coat was supposed to be size 18 it was 12 inches (31cms) across the shoulders and that was the largest item!

desl5
2/5/19

After seeing so many designs, order a very charming coat through the website of the store. I needed to buy clothes for the cold and here I found just what I needed, a coat of good fabric to wear when going out to walk to the mall at night and also look very cute with this garment. I am very happy with my purchase and I also got it fast and the shipping was free.

naiadd
2/3/19

Never received my items worth over $150. Each time I contacted the customer service, a different person with a very broken English would send a link to pay anything between $2-$15. When confronting them, they would claim the previous correspondence was fraudulent and with a scam rep, despite constantly cc-ing over the same conversation.

Will not trust nor shop from them.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

michellel423
2/2/19

They took $602.00 out of my PAYPAL account in April 2018. I have not receive one thing from them or my money back either. I do not like Paypal for not helping me with this matter and NEVER what to hear the name Fashion Mia again...DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.....

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

maryb988
1/31/19
• Updated review

so update for you guys: the address I sent the dresses back to somewhere in China does not even exist, so I got them back! Now I have 4 dreadful dresses instead of the 5 I originally ordered and payed even 20 bucks more to ship them around for 2 months - sad souvenirs from China...
But yeah, the automated emails are quite nice... they don't even answer my requests.
This is all a professional damn fake. Please go to a well known online store and enjoy shopping :)

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for posting here. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have contacted our financial department, your refund has been completed,
could you please check your account later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let us know at comment@orderplus.com.
“dreadful mistake”
1/2/19
• Previous review

This is a horrible fraud... they show pictures on the webpage of dresses that do not even exist. When they finally came to my house I did not recognize what I had ordered. The materials, the colors and the sizes were just perfectly off.
And forget about the so called refund policy on the homepage... I paid for the dresses and shipping the stuff back and now I have nothing except for some automated emails wishing me a blessed day and telling me they already issued my refund before I even asked for it...
please guys don't ever!

Response from Bella m., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website and really sorry for the inconvenience to you.
I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@orderplus.com
Fashionmia
nieshad
1/30/19

I ordered 7 dresses over 2 weeks ago. I received a payment confirmation and was told I would get a shipping confirmation. I never received any additional information on my order. I did continue to receive emails requesting me to purchase their products. I sent 2 emails and called several times and have not received any information. No one answered or returned my calls. I will be reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. They have stole my money. I'm sure the 5* reviews are false reviews created by this company. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

sandrab616
1/29/19

Ordered and paid for 6 dresses and only received 3. When those 3 dresses arrived they were to small so was told by email to send them back for a full refund. Asked if I would be refunded for the 3 I never received and told no. Paid $54.57NZ to send the others back by NZ Post and low and behold I got them back today. I was told when they got to China Fashionmia wouldn't acknowledge the parcel was for them. I am very disappointed and angry as I'm out of pocket by $217.10NZ plus postage . Stay away from this company as I think they are a ripoff .

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

latoyae9
1/28/19

This company is the absolute worse. After months of not receiving my product they offered me a refund stating that the product was out of stock. I periodically follow up on my refund, and received an email stating that I could pay for half the product $15 and they would send me the dress. You have to be kidding me! I want my refund. This company is horrible. They wait long periods of time I am thinking to hope you forget, but I will not!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

juny5
1/27/19

Absolutely junk, cheap - nothing like their pictures on their website.
do not waste your money. Everything looks stylish and of quality. workmanship
and materials are so poor I put everything in the garbage.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

masooman2
1/26/19

if you are looking for high quality clothes in low budget, Fashionmia is your life saver. Winter clothes are not easy to find in reasonable prices but Fashionmia has got some really good stuff. I Ordered few shirts and a sweater and when I received my order it was beyond my expectations. I don't usually order online but this is a reliable site. I'm thinking to place another order and expecting the same quality again.

poladh
1/26/19

Great Service and collections! One of the best online store. They have everything if you need. If you're looking to spice up your wardrobe with some new day & night clothing, definitely shop here and you'll be so happy you did! They always have what is on trend and I am constantly getting compliments on their items that I wear. Absolutely my favorite store.

aswina1
1/26/19

The shipment was on time. Happy to see the quality it was exactly the one ordered. Their customer service was instant,tgey mailed within minutes of a query on my product.hope to make a lot of new purchase from this site.they were easily accessible for a queries. Keep on with this good work. Thank you

loiss86
1/26/19

It took a little over a month for me to receive this jacket, but it's surprisingly nice. I am about a 4-6/small and I ordered a medium. It's oversized on me, but not quite as oversized as it appears on the model. If you have muscular arms I would definitely size up 1-2 sizes for an oversized look. The jacket actually has a thin lining, which surprised me. I purchased the khaki color, which reads more like a light creamy beige in person. Overall a good buy and worth the wait.

karenm436
1/26/19

I have always been very pleased with orders I have received. Great quality and one of a kind outfits. I have received many compliments on my purchases!

maximev2
1/26/19

I was really happy with my order, it went really smooth! The amount of choice on the website is really amazing and the clothing is really high quality. When I ordered my clothes, I thought that the delivery time would be very long, but it actually came really quickly. The products I received were exactly as shown on the website and really comfortable. My experience with Fashion Mia was perfect and I will order from them again for sure! I would definitely recommend this website to anyone wanting to get high quality and impeccable modern women clothing at a really affordable price.

Dear carlo, i have checked your order no, it shows that your order was delivered by 2 packages separately . all of them are delivered . if you still did not get it, pls just inform us !

By Fashion M., FashionMia Representative

I believe the positive reviews are paid pretend customers. On Facebook I commented on one of their advertisements explaining why I thought people shouldn't buy from them and there were 4 women who posted general statements about why they loved fashion Mia. The same people posted the same comments another time I saw an advertisement for fashion Mia again. I thought it was strange so I clicked on their profiles and it showed at least 2 of those people were listed as marketing professionals with specialities in social media marketing. Way too much of a coincidence to not be intentional. They're a $#*! company and I strongly recommend not ordering anything from them.

By Kim D.

Yes! I am a real person who wrote a real review,you can even look me up on Facebook Emy Wood. I had a terrible experience with Fashion Mia and I just really wanted to share my expierence so no one else got burned.

By Emy W.

Fashion Mia took months for my order to arrive. Cheap, flimsy material. No tags. One blouse I bought, I couldn't even fit it over my head. Donating to Goodwill. What a scam.

By Loretta E.

I received a confirmation email as well. But the processing alone took about 2 months. Then there was the physical shipping time which was 1 month. If you cancel your order they charge you 15% of your money either way. Save yourself the time and trouble. Cancel it while you can. Or you are just going to end up wasting that money and waiting on products I wouldn't put on my dog.

By Robin P.

Cancel. My advice is to just cancel. They haven't shipped their garbage yet, so if it's not too late, it's your best bet. The quality is the worst and they are extremely rude and unhelpful. If it's too late dispute directly with your credit card company or PayPal (whichever you used)

By Deveon S.

Don't buy anything from them You will Never get it and they will keep telling you to be patient. This company is in China and so it is very difficult to do anything once they get your money. Check out other sites to purchase clothes and first and foremost read reviews online before purchasing. That was my lesson I took from this horrible experience.

By S W.

As long as you are smaller than the size you are getting. The plus sizes are not plus sizes and it took over a month to get And 2 items were damaged not worth my time sending pictures and the customer service SUCKS

By Sheila S.

It was impossible for me to find a phone number for them. I sent all questions I had to their email. They responded usually within 24 hours, however never quite answered any of my questions or concerns. Then they slapped a bogus tracking number on my order and have not responded to a single email since 12/21/15. Still no order received or even able to track. They are a sad joke on me.

By Elizabeth I.

Fashion mia can never improve all they are after is how to deceive people with things that looks nice online just to get you money after that, the result you get for viewing their site is cry. please don't be deceive by what you see because what you paid for is not worth 1 cent please be wise. for those good reviews I am very sure they work for fashion mia, for any body that had any business with them will never give good remark about them.

By maryam h.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionMia staff and other customers.

FashionMia?