Review of FashionMia

Tel: +1(302)300-4089
fendy.xiao@orderplus.com

cristinag43
3/19/19

Purchased two dresses at end of January. Finally received one of them after emailing them in February asking about the order shipment. Have no idea where the other dress is. The dress received was too small and cheap material. Attempted to make a return request via the website, which then sent me to a screen that said I was blocked because their system detected an attack and to contact customer service directly. Emailed customer service, which told me that I'd be better off keeping the dress because shipping it back would be costly and they would refund me $5 or give me an $8 coupon on a future purchase with them. I asked for the coupon to be applied towards the second dress that was not yet shipped. They refuse and offer just a $5 refund for a dress I will never wear and too cheap to give as a gift. Who knows when I will receive said refund. They have poor customer service and their products are very low quality. Waited over a month to receive my purchase. My credit card company initially blocked my purchase. I should have trusted my cc's judgement. Never, ever buy from this place!! The picture makes the dress look nice and of nice quality, but don't be fooled. It's like a light see through scarf over a cheap black slip. Very cheap material

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience to you.
But could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can help you soon?
lyndal47
3/18/19

waiting for my refund, the dress was out of stock, now more then 20 days still, not happy, every day i have a message. only 3 reply, saying that we will look after you, it should be in the next couple days.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
ionuta5
3/17/19

I bought my beloved dresses and sexy lingerie from FashionMia and is so excited about the products that she is now buying herself.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
joselinl
3/17/19

In this online store there are many designs in clothing, I liked several that I saw and I decided for a pair that I loved. The purchase process was simple.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
dh353
3/15/19

Placed an order on line. They took all my payment information only to come back and request I speak directly with buyer. No information to speak with buyer. Retail customers don't speak directly with buyers? Now I must watch my accounts to make sure they are not stealing funds. This is a scam. Not happy!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! They took my payment information only to come back and say I needed to speak with a buyer? Retail customers don't speak with buyers. This is a scam!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
ski2
3/15/19

I loved this. Though this is my first shopping experience, this is also the best experience I have.
Just loved the quality I received. It was more than I expected in terms of Service and support.
I received this order within the mentioned delivery time.
It is highly recommended for others.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
johnf921
3/14/19

The quality which I received was also good.
Looking forward to come soon here to shop.overall experience is good for me. I ordered a product from cicilookshop.com and it was quite a satisfying experience.
One of the best things was the delivery of that product was very fast.
Not a bad experience for me at all.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
jenp89
3/14/19

YOU ORDER AND NEVER GET ANY ANSWERS. i ORDERED 2 ITMES MONTHS AGO AND NEVER RECEIVED THEM. THEN THEY CHANGED MY ORDER TO JUST ONE ITEM- NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
anuoluwapom
3/13/19

Do not buy from this site/ outlets. They will take your money and it takes months to receive your items (if you ever receive it) and if you do and need to return, they will email you the address to return the items to ( you can never get them on the phone number) and once you return the items, you are never going to get your money/ refund. I returned an item since october 2018 and i haven't gotten a refund as i speak ( this is march 2019). i have emailed them severally, they always responded and say we will refund you but they never did. please dont fall for this SCAM of a company

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
josphatm1
3/13/19

I must admit I was blown away by their professionalism. After placing my order and making the payment,everything was delivered quite on time. Packaging was superb, do I mention their instant feedback and hospitable customer care. I will definitely do business with them over and over again.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
lizal22
3/13/19

Biught a floral plain cardigan in white color to compliment my dressing in spring/summer. So happy with the quality and the stitching of the product. Color is also very good. XL size is perfect to me. Recommending the seller. Will buy more soon.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
lilianas7
3/13/19

I bought a bodycon dresdress, wich is beautiful and sexy!
Belive in me it was my best purchase ever
Perfect store

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
nicoletan
3/12/19

Dear Customers,

I bought from this Company last year in December 3 items on the value of £ 70.00 and when I received them , I had a surprise to see that the items are not matching with the quality that they present it in their website pictures, plus the sizes are completely different than UK ones.

I contact them to explain that I will return the items back , I paid another £25.00 for postage sending the items back and since January 19, I called them and I had over 28 times conversation via emails, requesting my money back, around £ 100.

Guess what ! With every reply that they sent me, they were delaying my refund, inventing million excuses, delaying and delaying and delaying my refund. The parcel has been sent to one address in China as per their advice and after few weeks I received another email saying to sent the parcel to another address in China but my items already has been sent it as per their instruction.

I thought that is a joke, but was serious from their side and my hell with them started. I will involve my Solicitor because I have enough with the Company who is cheating on people, playing with customers and our money, simple example from their emails " we will suggest to keep your item because if you will send the items back to China will cost you the postage more than your items and is not point to return your items" or another reply from them similar " If you want to send the items back to exchange, the return-shipping fee, which is costly in some cases, needs to be afforded by yourself. So we do suggest that you keep the items. "

I am asking this Company, what is that ? How you could send this kind of replays to the customers?!!!

Another example" We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
I have checked the refund, there is something wrong with our financial account, we just fixed it. But we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department. And the colleagues in the financial department are arranging the refund for the customers one by one. We are really sorry for this again and we will refund you within 7--10 days. And we will send you an e-mail once being completed."

What is that ?!!! It is not my problem that they lost their track of refunds ?!!! What is meaning that , it is meaning that hundred's customers who will be on a similar position with me, they will not receive their money back ?!!!

Hello, wake op Fashion Mia, we are not stupid!!!! We are online customers and you have to respect us and you have to respect your term and condition that you are adverting on your website in regards with buying and refunding items, otherwise we will have to take legal action !!! Everyone has to know what is going on with this site.

I am not saying that maybe was not satisfied customers but probably was a luck for them ! Their quality products are far away from what they advert on their website.

I am still waiting for my money back and I will still monitor to see how long will take it !

NN

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email address nicoletan*****@yahoo.co.uk, please check it. Any question, please feel free to contact us via comment@orderplus.com.
Thanks for your patience.
lobh
3/11/19

I like that my purchases arrive fast, I do not like that they take so long to arrive, because sometimes I think they will never arrive, so I decided to pay for my order to arrive soon and I arrived at a good time, so continue to provide a good service. .

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
ac452
3/7/19

Jan 6 2019. Order for 2 items at £21.89 each (included postage on £17.81 per item that had not been noted on site)
Jan 19. Notified item shipped
Jan 26. One item received. Poor quality, did not want a substitute.
Feb 3. I emailed for an update
Feb 8. Apology re delay, it will take 15-30 days'
Feb 8. Update, will be sending a refund of £17.81 in 15-21 days (no refund on postage for item not received)
March 4. Further apology blaming the system
March 7. What do I do to get a refund including postage for item not received!
Wishing I'd never bothered, but I'm not leaving without the full £21.89 refund?

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
jaquetav
3/6/19

The items they sell are nothing like the photos. Poor quality, stitching totally disappointed. Save your money. Also, I only received part of my order... apparently the other part never shipped so I will be getting a refund.

I will say this..orif you feel you just have to give it a try, order through paypal or someone who will fight them for you. I've heard they are a headache to deal with directly.

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
snehilp
3/6/19

I have purchased twice now from Fashionmia and have been satisfied. Items are as stated and customer service is good. Delivery is not really fast as it comes from China but it's not bad. I like it I think you should try it.
Amazing

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
berthas14
3/5/19

It is incredible that after several emails saying that they will deposit my money back to my account and nothing, they respond to the review I did online to make it worse because they can not return my money because it is overdue and the solution is to ask paypal when Paypal has 180 to make claims (of course it is overdue too)
What cynics offer a coupon
I am so disappointed

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked and it is indeed out of the date of refund which you can see the details in Paypal rules.
Hope you can understanding it.
And meanwhile we will try our best to help you.
Thanks for your patience.
Once there's further information, we'll inform you soon.
Fashiommia
berthal14
3/1/19

It was the worst experience i ever had shopping online
Quality so different from website
delivery is taking for ever and the order was incomplete
Never have my money back

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website and really sorry for the inconvenience to you.
I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@orderplus.com
wendyw219
2/27/19

HOW MANY LIES CAN THEY TELL!!
In July 2018 I purchased dresses from FASHIONMIA. Due to poor sizing and poor quality I had to return most of them at my expense, (expensive to China). I have been constantly chasing the promised refund of over £50 since then until now Feb 2019. They have consistently promised that I would be refunded but had problems with their accounts department and have used other delaying tactics to prevent me going through PayPal who now tell me they cannot help as it is six months since the order. FASHIONMIA have now told me that as it is now over six months since the original order they can only offer a voucher to purchase more items but after the absolute debacle I have endured there is no way I will purchase or have anything to do with FASHIONMIA again.
PLEASE BE WARNED!!

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
juliaf39
2/26/19

Cheap uncomfortable fabric, no shape, not as pictured. Lousy sewing. Stay away complete waste of $$$

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused,
would you please offer us the order number to comment@orderplus.com
so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem ASAP.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.
FashionMia
melissat172
2/26/19

After ordering items on 1-18-19 I have yet to receive any of my items. I have contacted the company several times by email and phone, NO RESPONSE. I went onto the site to cancel my order and it states the items have been shipped. When i used the tracking number provided by this company, wouldnt you know NO SUCH TRACKING NUMBER EXSISTED. Contacted the shipping company and guess what, MY NAME WAS NOT IN THE SYSTEM, NOR MY ORDER NUMBER & the tracking number is bogus. DO not purchase from this company. Keep your money, shop elsewhere to save yourself stress and aggravation. BOGUS FRAUD BOGUS DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,
alejandras28
2/22/19

These shoes are very nice, I liked them from the first moment I saw them and the best of all is that they are super comfortable, I really want to buy others, but it will be the next month I decide to visit this store again.

sandraf187
2/18/19

Este sitio es un fraude he tratado de comunicarme con ellos para hacer un reclamo y simplemente no me responden
Lo qué ordene no es lo que ellos describen
Esto no sirve por favor no compren en este sitio es un robo lo que ellos hacen

Response from Bella M., FashionMia Representative
Dear customer,

would you please offer us the order number to comment@orderplus.com

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.
FashionMia
estelam4
2/18/19

This store has good discounts, buy three dresses and spend much less than you thought, I recommend that you go to take a look and save money.

Dear carlo, i have checked your order no, it shows that your order was delivered by 2 packages separately . all of them are delivered . if you still did not get it, pls just inform us !

By Fashion M., FashionMia Representative

I believe the positive reviews are paid pretend customers. On Facebook I commented on one of their advertisements explaining why I thought people shouldn't buy from them and there were 4 women who posted general statements about why they loved fashion Mia. The same people posted the same comments another time I saw an advertisement for fashion Mia again. I thought it was strange so I clicked on their profiles and it showed at least 2 of those people were listed as marketing professionals with specialities in social media marketing. Way too much of a coincidence to not be intentional. They're a $#*! company and I strongly recommend not ordering anything from them.

By Kim D.

Yes! I am a real person who wrote a real review,you can even look me up on Facebook Emy Wood. I had a terrible experience with Fashion Mia and I just really wanted to share my expierence so no one else got burned.

By Emy W.

Fashion Mia took months for my order to arrive. Cheap, flimsy material. No tags. One blouse I bought, I couldn't even fit it over my head. Donating to Goodwill. What a scam.

By Loretta E.

I received a confirmation email as well. But the processing alone took about 2 months. Then there was the physical shipping time which was 1 month. If you cancel your order they charge you 15% of your money either way. Save yourself the time and trouble. Cancel it while you can. Or you are just going to end up wasting that money and waiting on products I wouldn't put on my dog.

By Robin P.

Cancel. My advice is to just cancel. They haven't shipped their garbage yet, so if it's not too late, it's your best bet. The quality is the worst and they are extremely rude and unhelpful. If it's too late dispute directly with your credit card company or PayPal (whichever you used)

By Deveon S.

Don't buy anything from them You will Never get it and they will keep telling you to be patient. This company is in China and so it is very difficult to do anything once they get your money. Check out other sites to purchase clothes and first and foremost read reviews online before purchasing. That was my lesson I took from this horrible experience.

By S W.

As long as you are smaller than the size you are getting. The plus sizes are not plus sizes and it took over a month to get And 2 items were damaged not worth my time sending pictures and the customer service SUCKS

By Sheila S.

It was impossible for me to find a phone number for them. I sent all questions I had to their email. They responded usually within 24 hours, however never quite answered any of my questions or concerns. Then they slapped a bogus tracking number on my order and have not responded to a single email since 12/21/15. Still no order received or even able to track. They are a sad joke on me.

By Elizabeth I.

Fashion mia can never improve all they are after is how to deceive people with things that looks nice online just to get you money after that, the result you get for viewing their site is cry. please don't be deceive by what you see because what you paid for is not worth 1 cent please be wise. for those good reviews I am very sure they work for fashion mia, for any body that had any business with them will never give good remark about them.

By maryam h.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionMia staff and other customers.

FashionMia?