Review of Everbuying.net

Shenzhen, China
Tel: .

yvesg8
1/11/18

This store is very good. I order often.. My order (E1710091258574490) pocket knife
bought in discount with a coupon of 10%. Good quality product at low price.
Some order was lost by the postal service. I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again.

vai137
1/8/18

Everbuying.net is very good online market which I have order from 2016 until now.
In this website you can find a lot of items with good quality and best of the price.
Customer Service always give us the best service.
I have got extra points or bonus on every order.

thodoriss
12/22/17

i have only placed one order at them a quadcopter (value 17) and received it after 87 days,they are not going to get any other order from me.

katerinar3
12/12/17

store is very good. I order very much and often. always everything is at the highest level. I recommend

cedrice1
10/15/17

Ordered a Leagoo Kicca Mix from everbuying. Phone came very fast (it was free shipping!) and worked flawlessly out of the box! Recommended website!

pavelp15
10/9/17

the order was lost by the postal service. I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again the next day. Two weeks later I received the order. I am very pleased with the store and its support service. I recommend this store.

poparica
10/2/17

Most importand thing when buying online is security and with Everbuying I had best shopping experience. Deffinitely fastest free shipping to my country 12-15 days every time and the procesing time was 2 days at max. Once I ordered some batteries and they couldn't send it to my country, support service emailed me immediately with options to refund or order something else even they offered me extra discount if I order something else from their webstore. I buy from Everbuying almost 3 years and never had any probblem. I realy recommend this webshop as most secure.

namicatredb
10/1/17

I was lucky to find this site while searching for a part for my computer.
Eventually instead of just buying just a part for my computer i have decided on buying a new one from them, they have some great micro pcs. I decided on purchasing a voyo v3 they had at an amazing price.The voyo v3 has a intel baytrail cpu z8700, 4gb ram and a ssd of 128 gb. I have paid for the order with Paypal and it arrived in just 1 week.The pc works great, its perfect for browsing and games, i am planning on getting another one for my office at work.

olegs14
9/24/17

На сайте Everbuying.com покупал наушники KZ ZST Dynamic HiFi Music Sport In-ear Earphones with Microphone. Очень понравилось качество товара и низкая цена по сравнению с другими магазинами. Номер заказа E1706181318186791.

pavelt3
9/23/17

23/08/2017 Order No.E1708230647587437 I purchased an otg adapter in the online store Everbuying. Initially, my friend advised me to shop Everbuying, I initially decided not to buy anything, but when I saw the product I needed at good prices, I still bought this adapter. The store sent my order very quickly and I quickly received it. I was very pleased with my purchase at the Everbuying store.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend buying in an online store

vasyap1
9/23/17

My last order (Multitool Zanmax3101 13 in 1) #EP1707300710324511 was delivered in 3 weeks. The track was tracked all the way through the parcel. The Multitool Zanmax3101 was perfectly packaged.The store pleases with frequent discounts and sales, excellent service and a rich selection of products.

Tip for consumers: I recommend this store

pirats
9/21/17

My wife kept telling me that i needed an upgrade of my old phone and that i should just get a new one. Eventually i started looking for a new phone and i found this site, it really impressed me because they offered free shipping and the prices of the phones were really low. I picked a really cool looking phone HOMTOM HT7 Pro that had amazing specifications, way better than my old phone. The price was really good also so i figured that it was a hard to miss opportunity. I've made the online purchased, payed with PayPal and the phone was shipped the next day. I am really grateful by the quick response time and the professionalism of this site. I am planning on making a lot more purchases here.

vincentn17
9/20/17

The cellular phone takes more than 3 weeks to arrive. The worse nightmare just began! The cellular phone does not receive any signals from both SIM cards! I am using AT&T network! The most popular network in USA! Simply, this is the cellular phone not working to be used in USA. The customer service asked to return the item back to CHINA in your own spend! CHINA! CHINA! CHINA! Very important.. let me repeat 3 times! It will cost more than $25 to pay for international shipping. The worst part is... they never get your money back. They just refund your money in their web site credit to force you to purchase their products AGAIN! STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: Just get out of this cheater company. They never return your money and ask you to pay for international shipping to return the item. Even though, the cellar phone malfunction when it arrives. They never return your money back and only put the credits in the account to force you to buy their products again! No nonon... Not again!

Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Everbuying offers a 30 day warranty on most of our products.

Please see more details about our warranty here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please kindly reply to us and we will find a solution for you.

Many thanks,

Everbuying Customer Service Team
antonk34
9/20/17

Make purchases in this shop for quite some time. Good selection of goods. Good quality. The prices are reasonable compared to other stores. If you have any questions support responds quickly to all questions. I will continue to shop at this store

trafalgarp
9/16/17

Usually i buy my phones right from the sotre so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order one online. My cousin recommend me this site Everbuying. Found a lot of great looking phone and ultimately decided on buying a Ulefone Be Touch 2 since it had a great design, amazing specifications: octa core processor, 3gb ram, full hd display and many other intersting features. The phone arrived 3 daya after i ordered it and paid for it, it was nicely packaged. I absolutely love it, work really well and i think it was the perfect choice for me.Thanks.

canae
9/11/17

I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife, some rope and a thermal blanket. Also ordered a few nice gadgets that were solar powered so i wouldn't have to depend on electricity.Recently i purchased from them a smartphone to replace my old one. All my orders arrived fast and i had no problems at all.

niks28
9/11/17

I bought a lot of products from Everbuying.net and I am very satisfied.I spent over $300 buying several items phones,tools,electronic devices etc.
In my order i bought a nice and cheap Blackview A5 smartphone.

regelepiratilord
9/11/17

At first i had my doubts about this site but now i can honestly say that i recommend it for any online purchase of electronic equipment. The site was initially recommended to me by a friend from work after he heard i was looking into replacing my old phone with a new one. After browsing the site i found a nice Oukitel phone with great specifications and nice design and i ordered it. The phone arrived really fast, in just 5 days. Works really well and was a real deal for the low price it was. After that i've made another order for a tablet. Ican now genuinly state that this site worth it, is realiable and trustworthy and i've enjoyed my shopping experience.

cappyp
9/10/17

The guys at work were keep telling me to change my ancient phone . Eventually i caved and i started browsing the net for a site where i could buy a phone at a reasonable price.Eventually i stumbled across Everbuying, they offered free shipping and the prices were pretty low also. Ordered a Cubot X15 from them that was on promotion and they sent it the next day. Arrived in just 4 days and works great, been using it ever since and no issues were encountered. Thank you guys for the phone, love you.

josea122
9/10/17

I have bought more than ten times in everbuying.net. My last order (E1707311431475076) was a practical PU leather case customized for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. I am very satisfied with it. It is well designed and comfortable. It fist well and has card slots to store my credit cards. Also its price was cheaper than in other stores. The buying process was simple. I paid by paypal and chose free shipping method. The delivey time to Spain was twenty days, faster than I thought and, of course, with tracking number. I will continue shopping on everbuying.net

rodmamg
9/7/17

Lo mejor de lo mejor, son una buena tienda con los mejores precios.
Y si tenes consultas te resuelven en menos de 24h

alexeyp13
9/7/17

Multitool Zanmax 3101
The cost of this is in stores now from $ 7.5.
The cost of the knife during the purchase was 5.44 $ - 1.52 $ points = 3.82 $.
For this money is an excellent option.
Given the packaging, appearance, functional - a great gift.

In the knife there is:
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Corkscrew
- Scissors
- Knife for canned fud
- Phillips screwdriver
- Bottle opener / flat screwdriver / wire stripper.
- pricker
- hanger

Liked:
- Good blades
- Convenient scissors
- Screwdrivers and openers (after completion)
- Corkscrew

Did not like:
- Backlashes.
- Screwdrivers and openers (before finalization)
- pricker

The conclusion is simple, if you have $ 30 and the desire to spend it, take the original Victorinox. Enough for years of careful use.
And if you use a knife rarely and can easily break it or lose it. That, probably, is better to look at Zanmax for 7-8 dollars. This money is definitely worth it.

tareka14
8/28/17

Ease of dealing with the site. There is quick response with customers. The products also have high quality dat. And fast access

Tip for consumers: The site is very reliable

prosoprozaliup
8/28/17

I am glad i managed to find this site. I was looking to buy 3 phones for me, my wife and daughter and i stumbled across this site while browsing the web.Made an order first for one phone to test the site, the phone Siswoo R8 arrived fast in great condition and i paid a very low price on it, way lower than in other stores. After that i bought a couple more phones and i have no complaints, everything works perfectly . After all that i can sincerily proclain that now this site is my favourite and i will continue to buy from it.

non289
8/24/17

I've made two orders (with payment of course), and my order was in processing over 10 days so I ask them (via ticket) what is wrong. They answered me that ordered phones aren't on stock anymore. And they offer me other phones or return of my money. I choose other models and made another payment (because that models were more expensive than previous). But there was mo delivery again. I concacted them again - and thry answered me that the ordered phones are no longer in stock.
This is vety bad and ugly way way of dealing with customers.

Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

For the issue, we will check it for you.
Please kindly indicate your order number to our support center above so that we can check it for you.
We are awaiting your reply.

Everbuying Customer Service Team
11 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear IVAN, Thank you so much for your inquiry. Usually,to guarantee seller and buyer benefit,our financial department need to verify the payment information.For more details please check:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-92-pid-.html Best regards, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]

Dear James, We respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the positive reviews too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]

No, forget about it, ask for your money and buy it elsewhere. Everbuying is a scam

By Pablo A.

be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me

By Tony A.

E mail them every day until you get an answer...Telephone them also....Never ever buy Chinese products...They are junk...Try Japanese, Korean or American products... And never order from EverBuying

By Jose R.

Dear Micheal J., We are NOT a scam. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]

Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie

By Sophie N.

It depends also of your delivery choice. A free shipment is done by classic post. So there is no trackings My first buying was done with expedited delivery so with DHL.there was a tracking info. But my last buying was done with free shipment so without any tracking.

By Benoit A.

I honestly don't know anymore. July 2015 I paid for a tablet via PayPal, received in good time, but it was pretty much dead. Plugged it in with the provided charger, took 5 days to reach 65%, so I mailed them back. Most apologetic, they suggested getting it fixed locally. No thanks, there goes any warranty. So asked to RMA, which took some time to be accepted - mid-August, in fact, so about 3 weeks. They said to mail back using flat rate shipping, no courier, so at least a month in transit. Instead, I sent it with a friend who was returning to China. Otherwise around $50 to mail registered. It should have reached them late September. I heard nothing back, so queried them in early November, and they said they would repaitr it and re-ship it.But I had asked for a refund, not a repair. They said they'd give me credit and I could order something else. But the credit did not show up. Only when I launched a PayPal dispute did it appear,early in December. So I placed an order using the credit plus an extra $30, and heard nothing. No acknowledgement, no response to queries, until I again filed a PayPal dispute. At which point an instant refund of the $30. So now I'm back to credit and have placed yet another order, and we'll see what happens with that. If it is fulfilled, I'll assume that they're just not very good at business; if it is not fulfilled, then I'll find all the sites I can that carry reviews and repeat this whole frustrating story wherever I can. More as the story unfolds...

By Robert S.

Dear Martin, We have sent you an email with the resolution,please check it. Yours sincerely Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying.net staff and other customers.

266 Photos for Everbuying.net