This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Everbuying.net

Everbuying.net has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 1,848 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Everbuying.net also ranks 36th among Wholesale Electronics sites. The most common issues with Everbuying.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• My item was lost in the mail as it hadn't come for more than 2 months.
  • I bought a fun toy sharpener, good quality products.

• The Customer Service is absolutely horrible and gave me no answers at all.
  • and my order is still being processed according to there website.
How would you rate Everbuying.net?

“Got a cool new phone from them”

Cappy P.
9/10/17

The guys at work were keep telling me to change my ancient phone. Eventually i caved and i started browsing the net for a site where i could buy a phone at a reasonable price. Eventually i stumbled across Everbuying, they offered free shipping and the prices were pretty low also. Ordered a Cubot X15 from them that was on promotion and they sent it the next day. Arrived in just 4 days and works great, been using it ever since and no issues were encountered. Thank you guys for the phone, love you.

“Incompetent Thieves.”

Warren E.
3/19/18

These people are total thieves. I ordered a remote controlled racing car in January 2018, and was recently advised that it had been rejected in Brazil because of incomplete documentation. The item was returned to China. Upon demanding a full refund, minus postage, they offered me only a fraction of the price I paid. That is theft. I have had an open ticket with them for weeks and they still obfuscate the issue. I warn everybody to stay away from them. They will rip you off!

Reviews (1,848)

customer service (214) order (997) phone (558) 24 hours (61) 3 weeks (60) 2 weeks (55) 2 months (45) 3 months (33) 10 days (39) 2 days (48) 5 days (106) 3 days (34)
cappyp
September 10th, 2017
warrene13
March 19th, 2018
Dear Warren,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can offer a better solution?

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

johnc659
January 21st, 2017
I dont know what the@#$$ is going on with Everbuying. I know some items take time. But almost a month and it still says processing, and they sent email saying ready for shipment... over a week ago... get your act together Everbuying! I patiently waited I didnt choose a refund which I am starting to regret it. You wanted me to upgrade my sitejabber to satisfied but I havent received product. And I am NOT satisfied

Everbuying.net attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Dear John,

Thank you for your review.

You can contact Everbuying 24 hours a day via our Support Center here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html.

If we cannot contact you right away, we will always reply to every message within 24 hours. So rest assured we will get back to you with regards to your issue. We are not currently available by phone, but will look at introducing this form of contact in the future.

All our Everbuying products have varying dispatch times that are shown clearly on the product page. Please note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

We therefore ask that customers kindly wait for their orders to arrive, and contact us via our Support Center with any inquiries.

Please check your account as we have messaged you regarding your case. You can reply to us there via our ticket system.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

brianp89
June 16th, 2016
I have bought several items from Everbuying. Quick to ship out, but takes a month to receive items. Packaging for shipping however is terrible. Your item is placed in a plastic bag and labeled. That's all. Just a plastic bag. If you order something that will not get damaged by rough handling you're okay, like a pillow. Ordering a watch? Not good as it arrives broken and not working. They do refund purchase to your wallet so you can buy something else. But waiting a month and getting broken items is a waste of time.
roberts503
October 4th, 2016
I found Everbuying as a very simple and comfortable sit to buy goods. Everything there is clear and site works very reliable, I have not met any problems. Many of the prices are better than on e.g. Aliexpress. I decided to order and it was completed fast and properly. My goods were very well packed and came to Poland within 2 weeks from ordering. Personally I can recommend buying at Everbuying and will comeback again for sure!
apostolosm
December 31st, 2016
Very disappointed by the after sale service from Everbuying.net. After 12-15 e-mails back and forth over 3 months I still don't have any solid word that the cellphone will be repaired or returned (battery problem after just 1 week of use). NOT a happy customer after buying 16 phones for friends and family.

Dear Apostolos.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues.

Please note we offer a 30 day warranty on most of our products. If unfortunately your product is not covered by this we also offer a 3 months free repair warranty.

To see both of our policies please click here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue and await your reply.

neils160
July 12th, 2018
Bought a small item -- a hex wrench for my key ring about $5.50. Claimed to ship June 11. Got email that they were closing for business Jun 18. Never received it. I bet they were closed down by authorities. (Or at least I hope so.)
jayy9
May 26th, 2016
Enough said. See for yourself. Go to their site and how difficult they made their site from access. (follow-up) It finally arrived from Germany. I guess that explained the long delay. I'm changing it to 3 star still because of their web site experience and impossible tracking. Much to be improved to compete in this global e-commerce era. 24/7 livechat is false. Tried 3 times and each time it said "contact during the normal business hour."
Dear Jay,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.
Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. We are waiting for your reply. Could you please answer us?

We regret the inconvenience has occurred on you.

yuliyaj
April 12th, 2015
I shopped at Everbuying.net (by the way, earlier - Everbuying.com) since April of 2013. Selecting this store - lowest price by coupons and accumulated points. That's not all - an additional discount given when booking via the mobile application. Emerging issues are always resolved quickly and clearly. But in fairness it should be noted that the store still has room for improvement of quality of service. I would buy here in the future and recommend it to everybody.
henrykp
December 19th, 2016
Verified purchase
Everbuying is a good overseas supplier of nice gadgets. You get stuff that is overpriced localy for the fair value. It takes a while for the goods to be delivered, but if you plan for Christmas before then its ok. A bit of lag (from time zone difference) when contacting customer support, but they get the issue solved and thats important.
tammyh41
July 13th, 2016
They say items should arrive in 25 days. It has been over 2 months now and still no product. All attempts at trying to reach the company have been unsuccessful. Their site is horrible to try to navigate through. You just get a run around. Have emailed them twice now and still no response. Very frustrating!

Update: After posting this review the company responded very quickly. Within days I had a refund for the product. Very helpful after that.
Dear Tammy,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Your order has been shipped out, however, all estimated delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
We have contacted you in the email and offer you the solution, please reply to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

canae
September 11th, 2017
I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife, some rope and a thermal blanket. Also ordered a few nice gadgets that were solar powered so i wouldn't have to depend on electricity. Recently i purchased from them a smartphone to replace my old one. All my orders arrived fast and i had no problems at all.
milesm35
July 24th, 2016
I purchased a pair of headphones on everbuying.net over a month ago and it said 7 - 25 and it hasn't arrived. I tried contacting them about it, but that just ended up with my email full of spam from the website and no response about wanting a refund. Don't buy here, even if you saw good reviews, which i fell for, it is not to be trusted. The package hasn't even shipped, and it's been over a month. Don't waste your time or money on this website, it's a scam.

Dear Miles,

We are sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived yet.
Your order has been shipped out on 2016-06-22.
All estimated delivery time is derived from real world data collected from past orders. It is approximate times for reference only.
For the shipping details, we have contacted you by email, please check it.
Thank you so much for letting us know this issue.

evgeniyb4
June 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase
I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them. Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it).
joser41
March 13th, 2015
Bought a 9.7 inch tablet/phone for $127... Great price... Received same 12 days after order, which is fair amount of time... Tablet is fast and sharp... Greatly Disatified with Tablet... Only thing is that instructions and some apps
On Tablet are in Chinese... I did not require instructions since I am familiar with all kinds of Tablets... Will order one of their phones in a couple of months... Tablet stopped working after 1 month... Cheap Chinese junk... Will buy American only from now on
saaidm
April 26th, 2016
Firstly I bought a phone about 2 weeks ago and it is still not here. Secondly the live chat never works. Thirdly the ticket doesn't really work. Fourthly I can't even track my device when they gave me a number. And finally I get spams in my email.
Dear Saaid,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.
Please understand after we receive your order, normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
We have contacted you in the email and offer you several solutions, please reply to us.

We cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience this have caused you.

abhushang
August 29th, 2015
Ordered a One Plus Two with Expedited Shipping. First they ask me for some verification ID and I sent them the photos of the payer's card and passport. Yet, it has already been 3-4 days since the purchase, it still shows processing.

There is a reason why I chose Expedited shipping because I want my package to arrive fast and not get delayed unnecessarily in the name of processing.

Also, they take so long to reply.

Please make it fast. Everbuying Team.
karenl107
December 23rd, 2016
I purchased an Elephone smartphone from Everbuying 3 months ago and it worked beautifully for 3 months then wouldn't charge at all, so I am left with a completely useless device.
UPDATE:
Everbuying refunded half the price of the phone which was fair due to it being past their warranty time (3 months). Although it took some time at least I ended up with a reasonable outcome.
They were happy to repair the phone but the postage from Australia is outrageous ($75) by courier company as Australia Post will not mail anything with lithium batteries.
Dear Karen,

We would firstly like to apologize that your product does not meet your satisfaction.

All Everbuying items are checked before being shipped out and we pride ourselves on having good quality products.

We have sent you a personal message regarding your case via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us.

We look forward to hearing from you,

albertoa38
Alberto A.
June 7th, 2018
They are a bunch of thieves, very careful to pay before receiving anything, without guarantees, according to them they sent me the order, but I never received it, the tracking number was international and in the post office, without tracking number national, can not find anything, which means that he never arrived in the country of destination, I explain to them and they tell me to go to the post office, why, to be told the same thing as the other many times was ?, a bunch of thieves and badly educated, since they can not find a solution, the best way to address your problems is to ignore you. THIEVES, THIEVES THIEVES !!!!
Dear Alberto,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.everbuying.net/.
We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.
The actual delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.
Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can check the problem?

Thank you for your understanding.

clarap13
January 12th, 2017
I opened a ticket for a packet lost. In that ticket they asked me to provide some information. I provided those informations. Then they answered with exactily the same message, copy and paste. Now I try to access to the ticket but it always tell me that I must be logged in. I try to login but it's imposible. I also tried to make a new ticket but it has the same problem. When I chose the reason, it asks me to login again and if I do I have to restart from the begining and when I arrive into chose the reson it comes back again.
Dear Clara,

Thank you for your review.

Please kindly note that the shipping time depends on shipping methods. Unfortunately, for the shipping method you have chosen, there is no tracking number available. Usually, the shipping time for this shipping is 10-25 business days. If you believe the time has passed, we kindly suggest you contact your post office first.
For your issue, we have sent a message to you via ticket system.
Please kindly log in your account and check it.

We are awaiting your reply.

williamm143
July 30th, 2015
In most cases, one will receive their order in about 4 to 6 weeks from overseas companies,
Especially China
PAY through a reputable payment service. Perhaps, like Paypal.
If you do a money transfer or W. Union, you are most likely to be "ripped off".
If you pay through Paypal and you think yo got "screwed", just turn it over to Paypal.
WCM
Miami, FL.
Dear William ,

Thank you so much for letting us know your concern.

I've tracked the package for you, it was delivered on July 30.If you haven't received it, please contact your local post office to check.
We have also contacted you by email with solutions, please kindly check and reply to us.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

benjaming23
December 6th, 2016
Shipping company failed to deliver and Everbuying refused for over a week to refund me fully and after practically screaming at them til my face was red, they offered to refund me but still refuse to contact the shipping company about refunding the shipping costs so it looks like I'm simply out $16 for nothing. Incompetent and uncaring Customer Service staff. After reading other reviews this seems to be normal.

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for your review.
Please note that we have many different shipping methods to choose from, including free flat rate shipping on many items. Each shipping method time varies and we always encourage customers to pick the best shipping method to suit them.
Please see here for all our shipping method options: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html.
We have offered a solution to your particular case via a ticket. Please kindly check this and reply to us through your account.
We are awaiting your reply.

einavh
April 20th, 2016
When it's a "non-rush" times I cannot accept that the handling time is 5 days.
And it just an Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.

Also, I was not able to rich them by the chat.
They have a ridiculous limited-poor operating hours in the c. S chat.
Dear Einav,

I want to start by apologizing to you for what has happened.

We have contacted you by email with our solution, please check and reply to us.

We appreciate your valuable feedback.

raymonds40
January 19th, 2016
Hey guys, I ordered 4 LG HG@ 18650 batteries on Christmas eve, it is the 19th of January and after looking at my account I noticed that my batteries haven't even began shipping procedures. I paid $18 and change grand total and after a month I would expect the product to be either on its way or here by now. I had to scrounge up the cash to go to a brick and mortar (physical store) to purchase my HG2 batteries for my vaporizer. This is ridiculous even after showing after I made the purchase they had them in stock. Not only that, but my Paypal was not charged to Everbuying but to a third party with no invoice except how much I paid.
Dear Raymond,

We wish to apologize for the inconvenience that we cause.
After we receive your order, normally it will take us some time to prepare for the items, we have marked the processing time for each item online, you can check before placing the order.
We have sent you an email with our solution, please check and reply to us.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

evam45
March 25th, 2016
Ordered a foam roller for my aching back, the price was 1/3 of retail and I am pleased with the product but because of the shipping experience would not order from them in the future

I didn't realize it was going to take 26 days to arrive, I didn't even know I was getting into international shipping.

After 2 weeks I contacted Everbuying. They responded overnight with a tracking number which was a Chinese site, not any of the ones they listed in their info. The tracking number ended at a handoff to DSL with nothing further.

I emailed again and was told something about not having purchased a tracking number. I do not recall any such information at checkout and again it does not align with their general shipping information.

Just before I filed a complaint with PayPal, the package arrived, from Germany and 26 days after I ordered it. The roller appears to be good quality so I did get a bargain but had I known how long it would take or read the many shipping issues reported on this site, I would have paid more at a US outlet. No, I will not shop here again.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you don't care when/if it arrives.

Dear Eva,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, but there are some external factors which may cause some delay.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Everbuying Customer Service

Dear IVAN, Thank you so much for your inquiry. Usually, to guarantee seller and buyer benefit, our financial department need to verify the payment information. For more details please check: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-92-pid-.html Best regards, Everbuying Customer Service