Review of Everbuying.net

Tel: .
pal=payment@everbuying.net

neils160
7/12/18
Bought a small item -- a hex wrench for my key ring about $5.50. Claimed to ship June 11. Got email that they were closing for business Jun 18. Never received it. I bet they were closed down by authorities. (Or at least I hope so.)
albertoa38
Alberto A.
6/7/18
They are a bunch of thieves, very careful to pay before receiving anything, without guarantees, according to them they sent me the order, but I never received it, the tracking number was international and in the post office, without tracking number national, can not find anything, which means that he never arrived in the country of destination, I explain to them and they tell me to go to the post office, why, to be told the same thing as the other many times was ?, a bunch of thieves and badly educated, since they can not find a solution, the best way to address your problems is to ignore you. THIEVES, THIEVES THIEVES !!!!
Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Alberto,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.everbuying.net/.
We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.
The actual delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.
Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can check the problem?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
Everbuying Customer Service
warrene13
3/19/18
These people are total thieves. I ordered a remote controlled racing car in January 2018, and was recently advised that it had been rejected in Brazil because of incomplete documentation. The item was returned to China. Upon demanding a full refund, minus postage, they offered me only a fraction of the price I paid. That is theft. I have had an open ticket with them for weeks and they still obfuscate the issue. I warn everybody to stay away from them. They will rip you off!
Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Warren,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can offer a better solution?

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

morrisonm1
3/6/18
Ordered a phone in Sept 2017, Returned it (not working) October 2017.
Have NOT received replacement or refund. They do not respond to inquiries.
NEVER BUY FROM THEM
Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Morrison ,

Thank you for your comment.
We regret that you are experiencing issues with your item.
We always strive to help our customers the best we can.
Please see here for more details on our Returns policy: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.
Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can check the issue and offer a better solution?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

mohamedz13
1/24/18
Nouveau et merveilleux produit
It works well good
The shape is beautiful and well done
In this website you can find a lot of items with good quality and best of the price.
Customer Service always give us the best service.
I have got extra points or bonus on every order.
yvesg8
1/11/18
This store is very good. I order often.. My order (E*******574490) pocket knife
bought in discount with a coupon of 10%. Good quality product at low price.
Some order was lost by the postal service. I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again.
vai137
1/8/18
Everbuying.net is very good online market which I have order from 2016 until now.
Customer Service always give us the best service.
I have got extra points or bonus on every order.
thodoriss
12/22/17
i have only placed one order at them a quadcopter (value 17) and received it after 87 days,they are not going to get any other order from me.
Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Thodoris ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Please note this order is shipped via unregistered air mail and the standard delivery time is 10-25 working days after dispatch time.
Kindly review more details of our shipping method here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-39-pid-.html

We have sent a personal message to offer solutions to your issue, please check it in your account and reply to us there.
Thank you.
katerinar3
12/12/17
store is very good. I order very much and often. always everything is at the highest level. I recommend
cedrice1
10/15/17
Ordered a Leagoo Kicca Mix from everbuying. Phone came very fast (it was free shipping!) and worked flawlessly out of the box! Recommended website!
pavelp15
10/9/17
the order was lost by the postal service. I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again the next day. Two weeks later I received the order. I am very pleased with the store and its support service. I recommend this store.
poparica
10/2/17
Most importand thing when buying online is security and with Everbuying I had best shopping experience. Deffinitely fastest free shipping to my country 12-15 days every time and the procesing time was 2 days at max. Once I ordered some batteries and they couldn't send it to my country, support service emailed me immediately with options to refund or order something else even they offered me extra discount if I order something else from their webstore. I buy from Everbuying almost 3 years and never had any probblem. I realy recommend this webshop as most secure.
namicatredb
10/1/17
I was lucky to find this site while searching for a part for my computer.
Eventually instead of just buying just a part for my computer i have decided on buying a new one from them, they have some great micro pcs. I decided on purchasing a voyo v3 they had at an amazing price.The voyo v3 has a intel baytrail cpu z8700, 4gb ram and a ssd of 128 gb. I have paid for the order with Paypal and it arrived in just 1 week.The pc works great, its perfect for browsing and games, i am planning on getting another one for my office at work.
olegs14
9/24/17
На сайте Everbuying.com покупал наушники KZ ZST Dynamic HiFi Music Sport In-ear Earphones with Microphone. Очень понравилось качество товара и низкая цена по сравнению с другими магазинами. Номер заказа E*******186791.
pavelt3
9/23/17
23/08/2017 Order No.E*******587437 I purchased an otg adapter in the online store Everbuying. Initially, my friend advised me to shop Everbuying, I initially decided not to buy anything, but when I saw the product I needed at good prices, I still bought this adapter. The store sent my order very quickly and I quickly received it. I was very pleased with my purchase at the Everbuying store.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend buying in an online store

vasyap1
9/23/17
My last order (Multitool Zanmax3101 13 in 1) #EP*******324511 was delivered in 3 weeks. The track was tracked all the way through the parcel. The Multitool Zanmax3101 was perfectly packaged.The store pleases with frequent discounts and sales, excellent service and a rich selection of products.

Tip for consumers: I recommend this store

pirats
9/21/17
My wife kept telling me that i needed an upgrade of my old phone and that i should just get a new one. Eventually i started looking for a new phone and i found this site, it really impressed me because they offered free shipping and the prices of the phones were really low. I picked a really cool looking phone HOMTOM HT7 Pro that had amazing specifications, way better than my old phone. The price was really good also so i figured that it was a hard to miss opportunity. I've made the online purchased, payed with PayPal and the phone was shipped the next day. I am really grateful by the quick response time and the professionalism of this site. I am planning on making a lot more purchases here.
vincentn17
9/20/17
The cellular phone takes more than 3 weeks to arrive. The worse nightmare just began! The cellular phone does not receive any signals from both SIM cards! I am using AT&T network! The most popular network in USA! Simply, this is the cellular phone not working to be used in USA. The customer service asked to return the item back to CHINA in your own spend! CHINA! CHINA! CHINA! Very important.. let me repeat 3 times! It will cost more than $25 to pay for international shipping. The worst part is... they never get your money back. They just refund your money in their web site credit to force you to purchase their products AGAIN! STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: Just get out of this cheater company. They never return your money and ask you to pay for international shipping to return the item. Even though, the cellar phone malfunction when it arrives. They never return your money back and only put the credits in the account to force you to buy their products again! No nonon... Not again!

Response from Mira L., Everbuying.net Representative
Dear Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Everbuying offers a 30 day warranty on most of our products.

Please see more details about our warranty here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please kindly reply to us and we will find a solution for you.

Many thanks,

Everbuying Customer Service Team
antonk34
9/20/17
Make purchases in this shop for quite some time. Good selection of goods. Good quality. The prices are reasonable compared to other stores. If you have any questions support responds quickly to all questions. I will continue to shop at this store
trafalgarp
9/16/17
Usually i buy my phones right from the sotre so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order one online. My cousin recommend me this site Everbuying. Found a lot of great looking phone and ultimately decided on buying a Ulefone Be Touch 2 since it had a great design, amazing specifications: octa core processor, 3gb ram, full hd display and many other intersting features. The phone arrived 3 daya after i ordered it and paid for it, it was nicely packaged. I absolutely love it, work really well and i think it was the perfect choice for me.Thanks.
canae
9/11/17
I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife, some rope and a thermal blanket. Also ordered a few nice gadgets that were solar powered so i wouldn't have to depend on electricity.Recently i purchased from them a smartphone to replace my old one. All my orders arrived fast and i had no problems at all.
niks28
9/11/17
I bought a lot of products from Everbuying.net and I am very satisfied.I spent over $300 buying several items phones,tools,electronic devices etc.
In my order i bought a nice and cheap Blackview A5 smartphone.
regelepiratilord
9/11/17
At first i had my doubts about this site but now i can honestly say that i recommend it for any online purchase of electronic equipment. The site was initially recommended to me by a friend from work after he heard i was looking into replacing my old phone with a new one. After browsing the site i found a nice Oukitel phone with great specifications and nice design and i ordered it. The phone arrived really fast, in just 5 days. Works really well and was a real deal for the low price it was. After that i've made another order for a tablet. Ican now genuinly state that this site worth it, is realiable and trustworthy and i've enjoyed my shopping experience.
cappyp
9/10/17
The guys at work were keep telling me to change my ancient phone . Eventually i caved and i started browsing the net for a site where i could buy a phone at a reasonable price.Eventually i stumbled across Everbuying, they offered free shipping and the prices were pretty low also. Ordered a Cubot X15 from them that was on promotion and they sent it the next day. Arrived in just 4 days and works great, been using it ever since and no issues were encountered. Thank you guys for the phone, love you.
josea122
9/10/17
I have bought more than ten times in everbuying.net. My last order (E*******475076) was a practical PU leather case customized for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. I am very satisfied with it. It is well designed and comfortable. It fist well and has card slots to store my credit cards. Also its price was cheaper than in other stores. The buying process was simple. I paid by paypal and chose free shipping method. The delivey time to Spain was twenty days, faster than I thought and, of course, with tracking number. I will continue shopping on everbuying.net
11 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear IVAN, Thank you so much for your inquiry. Usually,to guarantee seller and buyer benefit,our financial department need to verify the payment information.For more details please check:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-92-pid-.html Best regards, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L.

Dear James, We respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the positive reviews too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L.

No, forget about it, ask for your money and buy it elsewhere. Everbuying is a scam

By Pablo A.

be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me

By Tony A.

E mail them every day until you get an answer...Telephone them also....Never ever buy Chinese products...They are junk...Try Japanese, Korean or American products... And never order from EverBuying

By Jose R.

Dear Micheal J., We are NOT a scam. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L.

Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie

By Sophie N.

It depends also of your delivery choice. A free shipment is done by classic post. So there is no trackings My first buying was done with expedited delivery so with DHL.there was a tracking info. But my last buying was done with free shipment so without any tracking.

By Benoit A.

I honestly don't know anymore. July 2015 I paid for a tablet via PayPal, received in good time, but it was pretty much dead. Plugged it in with the provided charger, took 5 days to reach 65%, so I mailed them back. Most apologetic, they suggested getting it fixed locally. No thanks, there goes any warranty. So asked to RMA, which took some time to be accepted - mid-August, in fact, so about 3 weeks. They said to mail back using flat rate shipping, no courier, so at least a month in transit. Instead, I sent it with a friend who was returning to China. Otherwise around $50 to mail registered. It should have reached them late September. I heard nothing back, so queried them in early November, and they said they would repaitr it and re-ship it.But I had asked for a refund, not a repair. They said they'd give me credit and I could order something else. But the credit did not show up. Only when I launched a PayPal dispute did it appear,early in December. So I placed an order using the credit plus an extra $30, and heard nothing. No acknowledgement, no response to queries, until I again filed a PayPal dispute. At which point an instant refund of the $30. So now I'm back to credit and have placed yet another order, and we'll see what happens with that. If it is fulfilled, I'll assume that they're just not very good at business; if it is not fulfilled, then I'll find all the sites I can that carry reviews and repeat this whole frustrating story wherever I can. More as the story unfolds...

By Robert S.

Dear Martin, We have sent you an email with the resolution,please check it. Yours sincerely Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L.
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying.net staff and other customers.

Everbuying.net?